Comments

My money's on Stewart Downing. He looks like a good laugh.
Darrren1
6th Mar 2013 10:00
Tank8
6th Mar 2013 10:16
"Darren1, thats a siht thing to say."
cmc20
6th Mar 2013 12:01
"haha i take it its sturrige as he is the one in the picture above. there is no mystery in that question i know the answer why would i read the article."
6th Mar 2013 13:16
"Sorry if I forgot it, but yesterday was the Stephen Sama's birthday, so even though delayed I tell him: "Happy birthday Stephen Sama! Keep working hard as we want you break through the first team and establish yourself as one of the best defensive talent at BR's disposal the soonest!" YNWA Stephen Sama "
ScouseSolidarity
6th Mar 2013 14:22
"The main jokers at the club are Ian Ayre, Dubya Henry and little Tom Werner. So many broken promises and so much laughable PR and spin. They won't be here for another 6 years, let alone 16. They didn't know about LFC before they bought it for a cut price and won't care when they walk away with an ROI on their cut price acquisition. "Ha ha"."
Buckie LFC Supporter
6th Mar 2013 21:34
"It's not a picture of Nani is it? He's had me laughing my socks off for the last 24 hours!!!!!!"
81-82-83-84
6th Mar 2013 23:09
"He`s just cracking himself up. Get on pitch. Score goal. Good Robot."
sciara
7th Mar 2013 8:21
"I dont know why but i feel Hendo might be a bit of a funny chap>>"