Comments

Brilliant. More of the same for the next ten games please. YNWA MIDFIELD MASTERCLASS,,
plums50
4th Mar 2013 10:51
Simakop
4th Mar 2013 10:59
"10 more like that lads YNWA"
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 11:31
"We need the engine room to play well every game. Control midfield & you normally control the game. We look more balanced now, shame it's all too late. It was criminal to start the season thin up front, it effectively ruined this season as well as next as we can't make Champions League. "
NOKOO
4th Mar 2013 12:10
"绿帽æ"
NOKOO
4th Mar 2013 12:12
"the green hat man u, shamely escaped --from Baidu Tieba "
ANI-ROAD-08
4th Mar 2013 12:30
"SGM 73. Agree, really fustrating to think what could of been if we had more firepower at the star of the season. Our 2 January signings have suddenly given us an attacking threat. Aren't we still the top scorers in this calender year? "
ANI-ROAD-08
4th Mar 2013 12:30
"We then have players like Suso and Sterling to come into the team. Just felt it was too early to throw them in the spotlight on a weekly basis and having the pressure to deliver goals/assists. Lot more exciting now, just a shame it's a little late for this season "
dhd39
4th Mar 2013 13:06
"Keep it up lads"
Bukiss
4th Mar 2013 15:45
"Where the hell is the widget?"
allopp
4th Mar 2013 17:42
"Ten games like that would be nice....."
81-82-83-84
4th Mar 2013 17:45
"Lucas stood out, for me. He put some important challenges. Even when he gave away free kicks, it stopped Wigan`s impetus and allowed the defence to regain shape. For Allen, I would like him to try some weighted chipped balls into the spaces in front of Suarez. I`m sure Luis would appreciate it!"
L0\/3 4Nfi3LD
4th Mar 2013 18:47
"I have a feeling we can beat spurs, they are our bogey team but we have 1 week of preperation for them as they have inter 3 days prior to our game at mighty Anfield. If we take our chances like against wigan and unlike west brom then we will win 3-1"
L0\/3 4Nfi3LD
4th Mar 2013 19:21
"Surely we can win at least 8/9 games then we could have a shot at the top4.. Only hope :-) ynwa"
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:45
"ANI-ROAD-08 4th Mar 2013 12:30 - It has taken you a while but glad to see that you finally are seeing a bit of sense now. Attacking minded players WILL win you games. You need a certain amount in the starting 11 and then a few on the bench to really start challenging for top 4. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:46
"ANI-ROAD-08 - Your next task is to actually realise who Liverpools attacking minded players are and how many we have. Once you have mastered this, you will know where LFC can end up at the end of the season or if we can even challenege for top 4. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:49
"To save you time I will be kind and just tell you. Liverpools attacking minded players aka players that can make a difference are: Gerrard, Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Assaidi, Suso and Sterling. Amen my friend! "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:53
"When you look at that list, it makes you wonder as to how Liverpool could never challenege. The answer is simple, we lacked attacking minded players and we were only a 2 man team. We have improved by a distance and BR will take this club forward. I have that belief in him and it shows from the signings he has made. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:55
"It is obvious that Liverpool will need a CB over the summer. At the same time, if BR can add just one more attacking minded player, we will challenge for the league and not just top 4. That is only assuming that the right formation is played and that we have a minimum of 3 attacking minded players in the starting 11 and a few on the bench. "
MachineGoal
5th Mar 2013 2:41
"To be honest there is only one player setting the right tempo for the team and that is Lucas. Neither Gerrard nor Allen has this ability. That's why when Lucas plays everyone seem to play better, he set the right pace for everyone in the team."
gerres98
5th Mar 2013 7:32
"lucas the liverpool fc backbone.."
Kroutz09
5th Mar 2013 8:47
"Allen still an accurate passer...this kid is growing, fans have been too hard on him"
joecos
5th Mar 2013 10:20
"opta stats what a load nonsense , Stevie spot on But lucas should have been sent off , with his mistimed tackles, Joe Allen was completely ineffective the sooner he goes back to Swansea the better. Only for my MOM Pepe having an absolute blinder it would have been 4-4."
joecos
5th Mar 2013 10:22
"If Rodgers plays Carra, Lucas & Allen against Spurs we will not win."
ANI-ROAD-08
5th Mar 2013 10:32
"luis7??9-morning mate... We have attacking players agree and whilst i am not negative about what we have equally having a team full of attacking players doesn't mean it will bring success. I.M.O it is about balance. If I was to be harsh on the players mentioned which I don't really want to do but to get an opposing point accross. "
ANI-ROAD-08
5th Mar 2013 10:38
"LS- Fantastic. Stevie-Fantastic. Coutinio great so far and am sure will be a hit. Assaidi????? What are we judging him on? I have known a lot of semi-pro attacking players but wouldn't mean they can play for LFC! Assaidi has shown he's direct and quick but then is Linford Christie. "
ANI-ROAD-08
5th Mar 2013 10:43
"Sturridge - great but concerns about being injury prone. Suso and Sterling I think will be great but not quite ready for regular 1st team action. Overall I would say 4 match winners from your list, DS, LS, SG and PC"
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 11:32
"ANI-ROAD-08 - Agree with the 4 match winners LS, SG, DS and PC and most likely will be first team regulars. RS is a match winner but has played far too many games for his age hence being rested now. Suso and Assaidi have not really been given the chance but no doubt will prove people wrong when they get games. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 11:35
"ANI-ROAD-08 - Not many people can see it but Assaidi was a gem of a signing at around 2.5M I believe. He is a complete out an out winger and has the tools to be a success. Suso is another world class player in the making and has already been compared to the likes of Xavi and Silva which I can agree. "
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 11:37
"ANI-ROAD-08 - In reply to having the right balance, I'm afraid that was gone even since Mascherano and Alonso left. They have not been replaced and highly doubt they ever will. The closest we got was Lucas/Aquilani but again not many chances were given to the latter. "
ANI-ROAD-08
5th Mar 2013 13:55
"luis7??9- Assasdi has the tools but I will reserve judgement for the time being. Julian Joachim,. Tony Daley, Ryan Babel and a number of other players wer similar type players and tipped for great things but nothing came of them. Suso I can see he has the quality that will seperate a good player from to a world class paleyr- High hopes"
ANI-ROAD-08
5th Mar 2013 13:56
"luis7??9 By the way mate. I am not trying to be negative all the time. I just weigh things up. No it can come across as negative at times"
redahendo
5th Mar 2013 18:33
"Bukiss - He normally turns up later on and causes arguments. It is Buddha youre talking about I take it?lol"
Aspas9Coutinho10
6th Mar 2013 0:21
"ANI-ROAD-08 - I did not really favor Babel as I felt he would have done better under Wenger. Assaidi is a different class to him and a bargain at under 3M. "