Comments

What abt the debts ? There's no article reg the accounts. We now have a net debt of 8m pounds. Worrying sign for the club especially when the club is in a building phase
KidofKop88
4th Mar 2013 8:47
Usijayboi
4th Mar 2013 8:47
"Nothing will please me more than taking all 3 points (& humiliating) Tottenham this weekend...YNWA!"
ShahKOP
4th Mar 2013 8:47
"Coutinho! YNWA"
Usijayboi
4th Mar 2013 8:48
rotchie
4th Mar 2013 8:53
"let's not carried away with Philippe, he's only 20 so we need to protect him and not over play him and end up like Raheem, hard not to play him all the time though he looks so good,really excited about our future, patients is needed though people. "
SkyZA
4th Mar 2013 8:56
"Coutinho is the playmaker we have been looking for in a long time.i also believe he will only get better as he regains his fitness.a brilliant signing he is.we are about 2 or 3 transfer windows away to challenge for the league le.we should use them very wisely.it also is of crucial importance that we also keep our exceptional talent in the likes of Saurez etc #proud Kop "
ValiantSG
4th Mar 2013 8:59
"Two assists in first 20 minutes! Scary to imagine if he is fit for 90mins. Still thinking that EPL too physical for him. Hope he continue to prove me wrong."
RizaLiverpoolYNWA
4th Mar 2013 9:25
"pls dont freak out easily when u guys heard about 'net debt'. look at the overall picture and the leverage level the club is willing to take. so long as the gearing ratio is well within the club's reach, should not be any problem. "
RizaLiverpoolYNWA
4th Mar 2013 9:26
"the only think the club did not report is 'profit or loss'?? increased in revenue is not good enough. The bottom line is important too. "
RizaLiverpoolYNWA
4th Mar 2013 9:29
"lets win against spurs and put make bale look like a footnote under suarez's epic performance!!"
gemboy
4th Mar 2013 9:34
"Phillipe will be the next best thing at tha club....that is a fact! YNWA PHILLIPE!"
4th Mar 2013 9:38
"Phillipe is an example of when quality footballers are signed, as is Daniel Sturridge. Oh how I wish we'd signed these 2 in August, and not Allen and Borini who were simply not needed. We'd be going into Sundays game a lot closer to Spurs than we are sadly. #hindsight."
JACKHIGH
4th Mar 2013 9:38
"no top 4 place with this midfield, an experienced top class defensive midfield player required, your options,wait to see what matures or buy.?"
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 9:41
"Coutinho is a quality player he's good on the ball and can pick a pass. There's room for another top player in our midfield cos for me joe Allen is the major weak link, I just don't see what he brings to the team he can't defend and can't really pick a pass, I just wish he'd shoot when it opens up instead of passing it. Coutinho has made as much impact as Suarez did, Still early days tho. YNWA"
4th Mar 2013 9:47
"Gerrard o- Totally agree. Phillip and Daniel have realy improved our team at a cost of 20 million. Joe and Fabio haven't at a cost of 26 million. Sad, but true."
4th Mar 2013 9:48
4th Mar 2013 9:48
eadie71
4th Mar 2013 9:55
"Why is everyone on the back of Allen & Borrini? Allen has lost form but do you forget what he can play like? He started really well and just needs his form back. Borroni has been plagued by injury but was showing signs of quality movement when he did play by opening up space for others. Get behind our lads & support them "
4th Mar 2013 9:57
"eadie- If thats aimed at me, Im not on the back of anybody, and am totally supportive when at the game. Just wished our transfer business was done the other way around, then we would be 'up there' now. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 10:02
"Rushjob- it is sad, I heard u say a few months ago that Allen's not much better and spearing and I have to agree with u, he does exactly the same as spearing did. "
classANDsuccess
4th Mar 2013 10:04
"kidofkop88- It might be on the page listed as 'LFC announce financial results' rather than 'Coutinho will get stronger'"
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 10:07
"Eadie71- it's just my opinion of joe Allen, not on his back just sayin what most fans are thinking. We all want Allen to come good, maybe next season he will cos sometimes it does take certain players a lot longer to settle in."
classANDsuccess
4th Mar 2013 10:08
"Sterling and Coutinho can share the game time next season so hopefully they will get a rest and give 100%. As for £8m debt - that's the same as 1 O.K. player and little compared to some clubs in the north-west that play in red!"
4th Mar 2013 10:15
"Gerrard 'o- I wasnt trying to compare Spearing and Allen- Just asked the question- Spearing and Sturridge £15 million, or Allen?. Twas a no brainer for me."
4th Mar 2013 10:17
"Rushjob, will you now concede your inflammatory attacks on the owners are not justified. They have backed BR to buy the two players you rave about, Coutinho and Sturridge, which shows they are ready to back his judgements. Any owner who gives their managers millions in January when the markets is inflated and on two questionable players should be lauded not vilified don't you think? "
4th Mar 2013 10:18
"On a slightly different note. LFC fans referencing Munich on here disgust me. Theres no place for it on an official comments board #previousthread. Not for me am afraid and ill block anybody on twitter that does too."
4th Mar 2013 10:20
"Buddha- Time will tell if they are justified or not my friend. And if they are not, then at that time, Ill retract and wholeheartedly hold my hands up. Until that time, I simply cant, as it would be against what I believe."
4th Mar 2013 10:20
"Gerrard o ya beauty, you normally make sound points so please don't lump Allen with Spearing as its beyond laughable. Allen showed even yesterday that he is a goal threat and admittedly not playing to the high standards he started with but he is infinitely better than Spearo. Once he he recovers from his blip he will emerge. "
4th Mar 2013 10:23
"Inflammatory attacks about FSG however will cease, as they offer nothing to these boards. Reading some of the stuff over the weekend embarrassed me. So Ive also had a word with myself."
4th Mar 2013 10:24
"Rushjob, if a Manure fan comes on here and provokes people then he gets whatever comes his way. You must hear the Munich references at games against Manure so I don't understand your point. Whilst I advocate decorum in normal life I don't see football fans as adopting to the principles of normality. What would you like next Rushjob, warm applause at Anfield for Evra? "
4th Mar 2013 10:30
"Its time we understand the owners reticence. They have learnt from their earlier mistakes of hyping up their intention and will now only talk when there is something to talk about just like the good old days. I like the way we bought Coutinho, it was done with James Bond stealth and look how this is working out. Rushjob you will eat your words and I am sure you will be happy to do so."
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 10:33
"Buddha- he's as much of a goal threat as spearing, that's just my opinion, He's a bit better but not the player I thought he was when we first signed him. He's not on form but he hasn't been since united although he played good against Zenit. Big season for him next season there's going to be more competition cos I'm sure we'll make more signings."
4th Mar 2013 10:35
"Rushjob, you also mischievously called BR a rookie manager but I give you credit for softening your stance against him, but it was always going to take time for his ethics to get through to the team and boy they are now. I wager you will soon admit the owners tactics as the right way as there is nothing worse that heightening unrealistic expectations. "
4th Mar 2013 10:39
"Gerrard o ya beauty, Spearing, goal threat? lol. The only goal threat Spearo has is - own goals. The man can't tackle, pass, shoot, header, cross, run, it would have been simpler for me to list what he can do, which is, nothing!, lol. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 10:43
"Buddha- lol ok ill give u that 1."
4th Mar 2013 10:47
"Buddha- Just my view. Loss of life in any form should not be celebrated. "
4th Mar 2013 10:50
"Buddha- Thanks, but dont require your credit as I post what I think, which is neither right nor wrong. Lets hope that FSG dont flog Suarez and do renovate Anfield, then Buddha can say 'I told you so'. :) Cos thats what its all about!"
xxrussx
4th Mar 2013 10:54
"I said from day one that Allen was a waste of £15m, not that he is a bad player, just that he was a luxury we could do without. I just hope this weekend the ony change is Sturridge for Allen, if he is fit. Coutinho can easily do Allens job."
4th Mar 2013 10:57
"Rushjob, just because you have the right to think and speak does not make what you say or think right. In fact there are things you say which are patently wrong. You allude to the owners selling Suarez or not renovating Anfield with no facts to back this up, doing this is blatantly wrong as its speculative. And yes I will say I told you so and as a fan you should hope I am right. "
4th Mar 2013 10:59
"I never understand the sensitivity of some fans being proved wrong. Surely if a fans opinion is negative and its proved false they should be happy. I love it when some fans give me hell about Hendo or Downing because it means they are performing. And has anyone noticed how well Downing is playing lately, definitely deserves his first team berth. "
4th Mar 2013 10:59
"Buddha- read my posts where I frequently reference that i think that i am neither right nor wrong. The same applies amigo. If you think that reference to Munich is ok occur on an official LFC comments board as 'just deserts'then good day to you. Am done."
4th Mar 2013 11:02
"Rushjob9- I went on Twitter this morn and noticed 1 less follower.Later realsied you had blocked me. Shame, really. I understand your annoyance or maybe anger towards people who knock the dead. It is un-called for and as much as the Manc came to these boards to stir trouble I shouldn't of reacted. "
4th Mar 2013 11:02
"I will say though that Manu fans are the worst for hatefull chants but I guess that doesn't mean I should drop to their level. Had a crap day, got home went on the site and saw a troll goading us and I can honestly say for the first time ever I made a reference towards Munich. "
4th Mar 2013 11:03
4th Mar 2013 11:04
"I post on here sporadically, sometimes daily, sometimes have a break for a week. Most of the time I would say I am a respectful person but yeah I hold my hands up, sometimes I can be nasty and let myself down. Sorry if anyone was offended."
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 11:04
"Our January signings seem to have had more impact on the team than our summer signings, Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho have defiantly made us much stronger. Except for the 35 million flop the January windows have been good. Didn't really no much about Coutinho but I do now, what a player he could turn out to be."
4th Mar 2013 11:08
"Gerrard o ya beauty- agree (Carroll apart) January has generally been good for us. I haven't been overly impressed with Allen and not sure he will justify his fee but he is lacking confidence so maybe things will get better. Borrini is an odd one. His movement is exellant but he seldom contributes as a goal threat. Like Allen, I hope that it's a case of a slow start but things will improve"
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 11:12
"Everyone is fed up with the petty, boring rows on the comments boards, which are always started by the same few people. Go on the KOP site or forums if you really have anything to say. There are plenty of well informed, intelligent fans there, which is probably why those claiming to be oracles don't visit as they'd be shown up."
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 11:16
"ANI ROAD- yeah it's weird how our January signings are better than our summer signings cos u normally don't get quality players in jan window. Hope it is form with Allen cos I thought he'd be a top player for us when we first signed him. Borini needs a decent run in the team, his movement is excellent just needs to find the net, very unlucky season for him the poor lad."
4th Mar 2013 11:17
"SGM 73. Yeah I hold my hands up. I initially reacted to people with extreme views on here but now I seem to be more bothered about proving people wrong than actually chatting footy and lFC. I have annoyed myself TBH... "
4th Mar 2013 11:30
"Gerrard o ya beauty- agree, you usually associate Jan trasfer window as a desperate way to get reinforcements as the team needs improving. But mainly it's worked a treat for us. (AC apart) "
4th Mar 2013 11:30
"On the subject of Borrini and Allen, I feel they will improve but if i was to criticise BR I feel he has left players out in better form just so he can either justify his buys or hoping that they can find some form."
4th Mar 2013 11:30
4th Mar 2013 11:31
" Been a transitional yr as much as I hate using that term -new manager, playing style, personnel and so on, so allowances are made for BR just feel the odd occasion he could of picked his team better at times. "
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 11:54
"Ani, fair play, it's obvious you love LFC, but there are a few people that only visit to confront fans or try to prove themselves superior. They don't love our club, just use LFC as a pulpit to preach from. They crave reactions. It makes them feel their view has meaning or matters, when it clearly doesn't."
4th Mar 2013 11:54
"during a match between these two. I don't normally agree with Ani's antics but on this one he had every right to react in any way he saw fit. If you have un-friended him on twitter for doing this then fair weather friends come to light - but after all its only a forum friendship, lol. "
4th Mar 2013 12:00
"Too many idiots spend way too much time studying and critiquing other peoples posts rather than write their own views. Its only an idiot who actually thinks that anyone else gives a damn about their griping about others. Its beyond contemptible to watch these idiots confer praise and insults on forumites - as if they have bestowed upon themselves an invisible crown, really?? "
LFCYNWALFC
4th Mar 2013 12:00
"eadie71 - your opinion on Allen and Borini is what most fans aspire towards but unfortunately patience is wearing thin these days and a player like Allen fair play has got the potential to be at the top level, whether you can say the same of Borini? I'm not convinced he is the right guy to take this club forward when you compare him to our compeors caliber of strikers"
4th Mar 2013 12:02
"Buddha. Lets just leave it mate. I don't want to say lets call a truce as no doubt there will be a day when you say something that will make me bite and suddenly we are at each others throats again... CONTD"
4th Mar 2013 12:03
"If I am honest, I was drunk yday (end of season football team drink) I shouldn't of come near these boards when I returned home. That Manc was out of order and I was right to fight back but I am embarrassed about my Munich remark and do regret it. "
NOKOO
4th Mar 2013 12:09
"you will be the LEGEND! å"
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 12:09
"As for sick idiots condoning or justifying Munich abuse, they aren't fans, just mindless yobs who don't even realise Matt Busby was a LFC player. Got no respect for people who say that or pretend Anfield tolerates or condones sick abuse. "
Luis7?9
4th Mar 2013 12:15
"Wonder where all the doubters have gone? Still trying to figure out who our match winners are :D I laugh at anyone that thinks the league is still too physical for Coutinho. When you are a world class player in the making, nothing is too physical for you. Research needed for all doubters, once you can figure out which players are good and how many we have, you will then know where LFC end up. "
Rushjob._
4th Mar 2013 12:26
"SGM73. Dont normally post on here as comments section full of nonsense- GEEZER appearing to be the latest addition, but well said 12.09. No place for it in football."
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 12:26
"Buddha13etc, why are you so nasty to everyone? Anyone reading would think you are an opposition fan. These pages are supposed to be for fans to talk about the game, you always turn it into Buddha vs the rest of the world, and in your view everyone else is stupid, so why do you still keep coming back when you don't respect anyone, nor they you?"
4th Mar 2013 12:32
"This puritanical stance from some is beyond comical especially if you have ever been to a game between these two. I think sometimes some people just try to be too clever for their own good, lol"
4th Mar 2013 12:32
"Like Rushjob stresses many times, opinions are neither right or wrong..so if someone disagrees with what you say and has an opposite view..let them..we call that differences in opinions. That's the beauty of these pages..they spark debate. Cont.."
badladslife
4th Mar 2013 12:33
"Kidofkopp88 are you for real we have a debt of 8 mill and your worried it was nearly 40time that before the takeover. Give your head a. Shake kid and comment on the article. Negative comments after a game like that."
4th Mar 2013 12:35
"It's pointless for someone to come on here to say something like 'Allen's been poor' then when someone challenges them they back down and say 'no you're right, Allen has been great' LOL be confident in how you feel about LFC whether positive or negative. I'm done."
4th Mar 2013 12:38
"Geezer05- I agree with what you're saying..but the way you're going about it is wrong lol. Turn the caps lock of and use more polite words in what you say. You can potentially be a great addition to these pages as you clearly are a hardcore LFC fan lol."
4th Mar 2013 12:38
"LadyGRed, why don't you write about LFC and leave the analysis to people who do it far better than you. This appears to be your first post as I have never noticed you before and only did now because you mentioned me, its either your inputs are drab or you are new and don't realise that I am not easily riled and find this all quite humorous. Enjoy."
4th Mar 2013 12:41
"I don't want to come on here and start arguing with people..as these are not the reasons why we have the opportunity to comment on these pages. However certain fans are so comical, SGM73 in particular."
4th Mar 2013 12:44
"SGM73, 99.9% of your posts are not about the article you are commenting on, but are about negative posts from fans and how they are plastics and should F off. It's hilarious how you always attack the moaners..when you are doing just that..moaning. You moan consistently about posters moaning. LOL you couldn't make that 5hit up."
4th Mar 2013 12:48
"(Last post on post toward fellow posters) SGM73, however I agree with you re: the points you make about fans and using tragedies as weapons to gain points on rival fans. Sickening."
4th Mar 2013 12:51
"LDW 2k13 I kind of agree with you. But equally people jump down peoples throats if they change an opinion. Whether it be FSG, manager or players. It is like you have to be in one camp or another. This season alone I have questionned the appointment of BR as time elapsed I have started to be more positive with him. "
4th Mar 2013 12:53
"Joe Allen hasn't done anything to fill me with encouragement but I am now of the opinion that maybe he has been a slow starter and maybe I should give him a chance yet i still don't agree that BR should of played him when out of form particularly with Hendo playing so well. "
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 12:53
"Been on this site for years, normally don't comment as there are too many aggressive people like you, LDW or GEEZER who just try and bully people (as you are all trying to now). Been a fan my whole life. Question remains, why so nasty? And why do you go through so many user names? "
4th Mar 2013 12:53
"This doesn't make me a hypocrite, my views can change even daily. Also after a defeat a sense of annoyance can sweep across and your real feelings can be swayed for that moment in time. Impulsive reactions. If I am wrong I will say so. "
4th Mar 2013 12:54
"Even my opinion on Kenny has changed, i look back and think that he did well and didn't deserve the sack but feel he wouldn't of been the long term soloution and the job did seem to take it's toll i think. His health being the most important thing and i'm sure he's a lot more relaxed now chilling on the golf course and enjoying his retirement years. Happy 62nd birthday Kenny BTW. "
4th Mar 2013 12:54
"I reckon we would be 2nd now, if you take games against City home and away, Utd (H & A), Everton (A), Swansea (A), WBA (H) and Arsenal (A)..if we had Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge all on the pitch for those games..simply put we would of won and have 15 extra points. Cont.."
Rushjob._
4th Mar 2013 12:58
"LADYGred. Same here. I bet at least 80% of the so called fans on here dont even go to the game. Known as keyboard warriors I believe! "
4th Mar 2013 12:59
"LDW. you are wasting your breath with Silly Mad Guy, irony is lost on him. He tries to tells people how to think, write and eat. I pray he is not married as his poor wife would be suffering under his dictatorship. I never get why someone spends so much time berating others instead of just airing their views, weak as it maybe, at least its views. "
4th Mar 2013 13:04
"I see this season now, as players getting us to BR's methods. No doubt we have a talented manager, we have addressed our attacking issues, we have a striker who is prolific (even if he does have an off day occasionally). With a few additions in the summer and retaining Suarez (crucial) along with players like Sturridge and Coutinho..I fear for teams next season. The glory days will soon be back. "
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 13:04
"Geezer05: why don't you come and make me? It's easy to act hard online. PM me on the KOP we can meet up anytime you want. I'll even cover your bus fare.. As for the 2 clowns. No need to say anything.. Everyone knows who and what they are.. "
4th Mar 2013 13:04
"Ani, tbh I wasn't referring to you."
4th Mar 2013 13:05
"This Luis7?9 guy has been calling for days for me to answer his question. I am assuming it is because I questionned whether he can make an impact (a topic of debate) I mentioned his on/off form at Inter and I can't recall but maybe I questionned is he will be strong enough! "
4th Mar 2013 13:05
"I was just reacting to the mass hysteria following 1 good game against a poor Swansea side. Now though I feel he is the real deal and I was wrong. So what! It's for the benefit of LFC that I am wrong and thats the most important thing. All i have seen from Luis7?9 is 'what did I tell you' I told you all I am right! Smacks of smugness to me."
4th Mar 2013 13:07
"I wasn't quite sure if you was LDW 2k13. But was just making a point on how we can all change our minds and not be hypocrites. That's all mate"
4th Mar 2013 13:08
"LadyGRed, wow you are persistent. Can I get back to you when I am ready to lie on your couch. And in the meantime pray tell me when I have ever been so nasty and what you construe as bullying on an anonymous forum?, lol. I see you place LDW and I in the same bracket as Geezer, hmmm interesting Doctor LadyGRed. "
4th Mar 2013 13:09
"SGM73, The fact you are willing to meet up with someone just because they called you a petty name over the internet..sums you right up. Tbh, I reckon Geezer05 will have you. Pathetic individual."
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 13:11
"Kopite. Yeah, keyboard warriors have ruined this site. Say anything which goes against what people like Buddha13 think and they try and bully you into submission or force you off the site. Sad really, but I don't care what horrid people like that think anyway. I just love LFC and a couple of online bullies won't stop that."
4th Mar 2013 13:12
"LDW 2k13- agree. Retaining the services of Luis will be the most crucial factor. Signs are looking better. Keeping Luis will be far more important than the prospect of signing any new players. "
4th Mar 2013 13:13
"LadyGRed- If you think what I say on here is a form of bullying..I apologise. No doubt flabbergasted, but sincerely I apologise. However, you need to prepare yourself for the real world..because there are some ruthless people out there lol. Just saying."
SGM 73.
4th Mar 2013 13:15
"LDW 2k13 F)CK off you C*nt. I've had it up to here with you and your c*nt mate Buddha. Everyone knows you are both complete pr1cks who think the world of yourselves, when in fact you are just sad bell ends. Don't fu*king refer to me again, I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Got your reaction. Happy now?"
4th Mar 2013 13:19
"SGM73- LOL I find it hysterical, that you think I care what people think of me..I genuinely do. If I was the most hated person of these pages..you best believe I'll still post..don't post for fellow fans..I post because I want to contribute to all things LFC."
4th Mar 2013 13:23
"Also, I don't go looking to rile people and make them react. And if I feel you're being out of place I will most definitely let my feelings known towards you. But I feel you're upset so I'll leave you now..more so because LadyGRed may accuse of bullying again. Lol *Shakes head* "
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 13:24
"LDW213k: thanks, but I'd prefer it if you and Buddha13 just stopped bullying people, rather than apologising afterward. All you guys seem to do is start conflicts by being nasty, which people will respond to in kind. In the real world people don't like being bullied. Just saying."
4th Mar 2013 13:26
"......Anywho"
4th Mar 2013 13:29
"Most of us aresmart people on here (maybe not me). But there are people who do know what they are doing in terms of getting a reaction. Then taunt people when they get that reaction. My point is, don't we all support the same club? Why do people purposely write stuff to atagonise their fellow supporters? That is all I wan't to say on the issue as once again we have gone off the real story. "
4th Mar 2013 13:31
"LadyGRed- I don't mean bullies in general. I mean at a work environment. People will take advantage of other people, manipulate etc. Look at the big companies for example. I started work last year and have seen many examples of different forms of bullying."
4th Mar 2013 13:33
"SGM 73, you are calling out an anonymous person to come and make you do what? Are you 12? I hope Mr Geezer obliges you and teaches you a lesson as it would be funny in the extreme. First you try and school everyone and now you want an imaginary fight on a public forum, you could not make this up. Tis a funny day..lol"
4th Mar 2013 13:34
"LOL..maybe I have a sharp tongue or need to change my approach to these pages?....Nah. Ani, you're right..we've gone massively off topic. At this present time what positions do you think LFC need to improve on?"
4th Mar 2013 13:37
"Buddha, behave yourself. SGM73, is very upset at present..don't take advantage."
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 13:44
"LDW213k I started work 25 years ago, which is why I'm taking 'advice' from you with a pinch of salt, as you know very little of this world's ways. That comes across in your interactions, bullying and complete lack of respect for others views. You reap what you sow in life. "
BraninhoRED
4th Mar 2013 13:44
"What are you here talking about? Topic le is: "Coutinho will get stronger"."
BraninhoRED
4th Mar 2013 13:46
" "What are you here talking about? Topic le is: "Coutinho will get stronger"." "
4th Mar 2013 13:50
"LDW, ignore LadyGRed its readahendo again. She is talking rubbish and that is a good sign its our bored friend. She shoud spend more time posting about LFC and let others post what they want. "
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 13:50
"Maybe if you and Buddha weren't so provocative, you'd not get such violent reactions from other supporters? Still not answered why so many user names Buddha13? You seem to change it every week? and where are you both from? You don't seem like northern lads.."
BraninhoRED
4th Mar 2013 13:50
"With Philippe and Daniel we will beat Spurs on Sunday."
4th Mar 2013 13:51
4th Mar 2013 13:56
"LDW 2k13 New manager ;) Only kidding. No we can improve defensively (new CB) Carra retiring and maybe Skrtel leaving? I would like a Plan B. Maybe a big target man (but not a £35m target man) Also an experienced head like Gary Macca in 2001. Finally goal keeper cover. Much depends though on finances. Most important but would be a CB."
4th Mar 2013 13:58
"LDW 2k13 New manager ;) Only kidding. No we can improve defensively (new CB) Carra retiring and maybe Skrtel leaving? I would like a Plan B. Maybe a big target man (but not a £35m target man) Also an experienced head like Gary Macca in 2001. Finally goal keeper cover. Much depends though on finances. Most important buy would be a CB."
wakifumbe
4th Mar 2013 14:04
"i agree lets focus on thrashing totenham next weekend the rest will follow. surarez you need to do another huttrick while defenders do the needfull"
4th Mar 2013 14:07
"LadyGRed- I agree with much of what you are saying but as I have found out myself, they are persistent and won't let up. Many times I have wanted an open face 2 face discussion and gage their real feelings and motives on site. But I have now learned to put up with it apart from the odd day when I may snap. "
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 14:08
"I'm certainly not redahendo. But I am done with nasty people like Buddha13 LDW13k or their vile friend Geezer trying to intimidate and make vile threats. This website is not a nice place to be.. "
Geezer 06
4th Mar 2013 14:13
"LadyGRed/redahendo, you are on the wrong pages, the agony aunt pages are in OK magazines. You are clearly not observant as Geezer has attacked yours truly and LDW. Anyway, back to football. The game against Spurs will represent where we are in terms of progress. I have a sneaking feeling we will do well against them"
4th Mar 2013 14:13
"LadyGRed- Lol Fair enough"
Geezer 06
4th Mar 2013 14:15
"I fully expect Johnson to contain Bale but I am not sure I would play Carra against their quick attack. I would play Skrtel who is up to the task of dealing with pace. I just hope we don't select a negative team to contain as oppose to attack. Sturridge, Suarez and Coutinho should start. "
4th Mar 2013 14:18
"Sorry but going off the subject again. The reason why I feel that I have known what certain people are up to on this site is because their personalites have mirrored mine (more so in the past)... Bored, fed up, angry or whatever? I could say something to someone even if I didn't believe it to be true knowing so well that it would atagonise another person and get a reaction. "
4th Mar 2013 14:18
"You see I can do redahendo all day long. "
4th Mar 2013 14:19
"I don't it now, as I get older I would rather stay away from conflict. I will argue back but don't purposely go out of my way to start an arguement. Once or twice I have done it on these pages and felt sorry after (drink induced). We all support the same team so I don't see the point in being spiteful to fellow reds or for that matter anyone. "
4th Mar 2013 14:21
"Ani-Road- good shout..I agree with your suggestions."
4th Mar 2013 14:22
"I'm off. Lol what a turbulent day on LFC.com "
LadyGRed
4th Mar 2013 14:25
"Buddha130673: you're still logged in as geezer6, the fake account you set up to try and generate a fight earlier, even though it was geezer05 who made the initial abusive comment.. Just letting you know, before anyone else spots it :) "
4th Mar 2013 14:37
"this site sure offers a fasinating insight to human behaviour. Rival fans pretending to be reds or being honest like in last night's case with that manc. People having twin personalities and making up other accounts all with the emphasis on being a superior supporter and being proved right. Then the aggressiveness shown by some. Welcome to the 21st century and the internet troll."
4th Mar 2013 14:42
"Right i'm out for now. I appoligise to everyone for my nasty Munich remark last night. No justification or worming my way out. It was out of order and I feel hugely embarrassed by the remark :$ Rushjob I understand your anger and hope that we can at least still interact on here. Bye for now "
4th Mar 2013 14:55
"LadyGRED/redahendo, hence my redahendo comment. Please keep up Sherlock Holmes "
5fivetimes
4th Mar 2013 14:56
"Too many fail fans here spouting off trash.As for 8m debts being worrisome are u kidding me?THE WHOLE FA IS IN CATASTROPHIC DEBT! so are ALL of europes top clubs.I hear so much anti-usa bull but they know how to run a club with prudence.look at american sports, salary caps, strict rules.the uk sco at the usa but now are copying them with ffp and all the stats based articles haha"
4th Mar 2013 14:59
"We can all do redahendo, lol"
4th Mar 2013 15:46
"Just saw a post on players available on a free this summer. There are too many to mention but here are a few intersting ones. Miralem Sulejmani (Ajax) Andrey Arshavin (Arsenal) Richard Dunne (Aston Villa) Florent Malouda (Chelsea) Sylvain Distin (Everton) Brede Hangeland (Fulham) Kolo Toure (Manchester City) Danny Simpson (Newcastle United) contd..."
4th Mar 2013 15:47
" William Gallas (Tottenham Hotspur) Franco Di Santo (Wigan Athletic) Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Atheltic) As I say there are others but some un-realistic Rio and Lampard. Some not worth it Michael Owen and a few that I do not know enough about. All free though and some that could add vital experience. Oh and Yossi Benayoun"
Billy B girl
4th Mar 2013 16:06
"Come on guys this is about Coutinho - he was great and I think a great lfc future for him! I am alarmed about the sickness rate of Daniel Sturridge though ??? "
Billy B girl
4th Mar 2013 16:07
"I'd take Yossi and Torres if Rafa came with them YNWA"
4th Mar 2013 16:08
"Billybgirl. Me too. Just hope its because he hasnt played much over the past few months. "
4th Mar 2013 16:09
"Billyb- That was to your fist post and not the Rafa one btw! :)"
KINGOFCLUBS
4th Mar 2013 16:39
"Yes, what is going on with Sturridge's fitness? Could well be a lack of games at Glamford Bridge plus, he's finally happy and putting his foot to the floor to impress everyone - his body has taken a jolt! Hope he's ready for Spurs, we need to put a marker down against these, they are becoming an irritant!"
rotchie
4th Mar 2013 16:44
"why cant you lot just exchange phone numbers and insult and argue ast your selves there, and leave this site for fans and supporters to discuss LFC and football."
fatcracker
4th Mar 2013 16:45
" I look forward to the latter stages of the season i'm sick of saying IF but with a lot of luck starting with a win against spurs next weekend you never know, but things re beginning to take shape and are very promising for the future."
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:47
"For me Coutonho is a healthy and a very tough competition for sterling. Stelring did well this season by playing half of the season and exceeding expectation. Coutinho seems to be doing the same. So we still need a second wide man (downing still not a top 4 player). I hope we can swap carroll to ben afra."
rotchie
4th Mar 2013 16:47
"we used to have a good record against spurs, would love to stuff them on sunday, knock bale down a peg or two."
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:49
"Allen's first assignment was to play in the core position required to play rodgers style. He did that and team started getting familiar with the playing style. He provided a decent back up for lucas (unlike spearing). So he did his job well. contd.."
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:52
"Once team adapted in the ways of Rodgers style, new expectation from allen was provide a genuine threat from left of the midfield. so there is a change in expectation and he will take some time to excel that role. Considering we are only half way through second half of the season I will not consider it a bad performance."
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:53
"Problem is that when a striker is bought and if he scores people can see the result but when a midfielder is bought then there are not many visible indicator. People need to follow the complete game, and the player performance with passing, running, positioning, Allen has done decently till now. contd.."
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:53
4th Mar 2013 16:54
"KINGOFCLUBS- Me too pal. Rotchie- Agree. "
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 16:55
"Most importantly Allen has done the main job he was bought for such a high fee. To give direction to the team in order to adapt the team to play rodgers style. Today we see LFC plays rodgers style with lots a through balls and a huge credit goes to allen in inducing this change."
JDevlinDRed
4th Mar 2013 17:04
"Hopefully!"
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 17:15
"I think the problem with Allen is that he started in the holding mid role and everyone was saying how he didn't give the ball away and I think that must of got in his head and he started playing too safe and passing the ball sideways. He's started trying to pass forward more and get in the box more so fair play to him there, but you can't always find the pass your gonna lose the ball sometimes"
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 17:20
"I think he should have a better season next year some just take time to settle into a massive club, and then u get players like Suarez, sturridge and Coutinho who have a major impact and settle straight away. Coutinho looks really good, he'll be a big player for us next year. 1 goal 2 assist in first two games is good enough for me :)"
KINGOFCLUBS
4th Mar 2013 17:31
"Some need to lay off Allen a little, he'll improve next season as he becomes more familiar playing alongside Gerrard. At Swansea himself and Britton were the main men in the middle, at LFC Gerrard is the main man. He is the main creator with Lucas doing the boring/simple stuff to break things up then feed Stevie..."
KINGOFCLUBS
4th Mar 2013 17:32
"Since Lucas's return Allen has appeared a bit lost and looks to have been trying too hard to fit in and to justify his position, hence all the mistakes and a lack of confidence - When the team settles so will Allen! How long did Lucas take?!"
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 17:35
"I don't understand borini critics. The guys hasn't played much how can he be criticized? For me only signing which turned sour in rodgers regime is Sahin and Rodgers has corrected that mistake in mid of the season itself. So his signings are fine. "
skingrad
4th Mar 2013 17:35
"climb off getting on individual players backs, those having a go at Joe Allen should remember hes still young and players mature at different rates. yes you are enled to your opinion but you should also remember having a cheap shot on here is just attcking your own club, Get behind them instead of criticising. I dont see you criticise Carra for his awful mistake the other night."
skingrad
4th Mar 2013 17:37
"As for comments about Munich you are a disgrace no room on here fr that sort of moronic comment we are better than that. Just because you think other fans stoop to that level doesnt mean we should WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT YNWA"
SuperSuarez111
4th Mar 2013 17:38
"After Wigan its clear that we have progressed in terms of quality- there is not doubt about that. However how much progress we have been made is yet to be seen. For me T'hem is a good opportunity to show that. we need to won against a strong team where downing/coutinho will not be given space and suarez will be well marked!"
4th Mar 2013 17:44
"Read a collumn mentioning Ben Arfa. He would be a good buy if NUFC are willing to let him go. Should fit in straight away. Hamstring problems the only concern."
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Mar 2013 17:50
"KINGOFCLUBS- at 17:32 agree with your comment."
4th Mar 2013 17:50
"skingrad Not justifying what I said Ref-Muniich, but have you ever made a remark that you later regret? Heat of the moment or in my case alcohol induced... Problem is, that this remark is in print. contd"
4th Mar 2013 17:51
"Yes there is a genuine annoyance from me on how the Press overlook the behaviour of United fans yet seem to take pleasure criticising ours. I have never used the remark before and won't do again. All I say is that surely you must realise people say the wrong things in the heat of the moment. #thatsall"
skingrad
4th Mar 2013 18:00
"Ani-Fair enough i have done it myself at times but some comments just get under your skin no matter what-it is why i hate all this criticism of Joe Allen same happened with Hendo and going back a few years Lucas, same people now praising them"
AShropshiRed
4th Mar 2013 18:06
"Very impressed with Coutinho, he is technically very gifted, whenever he has the ball at his feet he is very positive and not frightened to take on defenders, or else he is looking for a forward pass. He also seems willing to work hard defending when necessary. Promising future. ynwa"
Rushjob._
4th Mar 2013 18:09
"Been looking in from afar on these boards. I find most of the posts good- but the 'superfans' ones utterly embarrassing. I'd like to ask a question- How many games have people been to this season? Cos I genuinely think that the trouble makers on here are simply that and are not what I'd call 'proper fans'?....."
4th Mar 2013 18:12
"Kopite- thought that for a long time myself. Hope you don't think that I think that I'm a 'superfan' btw, but as you asked- I've missed 2 prem league games at home, and one Europa League game at home. Not enough ticketing history for away games so unluckily don't attend- other than Wembley! "
Rushjob._
4th Mar 2013 18:15
"Rushjob9- you do have a lot to say, but don't appear to post just to cause trouble and argue that's for sure. I'd be really interested to see if others reply....."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 18:17
"Sorry to see ladyg being ridiculed today. People who belittle others normally have a low self esteem which they try to fix by putting others down, their importance rises but doesn't last so they so they keep doing it, just saying."
4th Mar 2013 18:18
"skingrad- mate this morn I woke up with a huge hangover and a huge sense of guilt. Not just from my comment on here but another nasty remark I made yday to someone I know well. Buddha hit the nail on the head once before about me drinking and posting. It hit a nerve but was true. "
4th Mar 2013 18:18
"I don't drink regularly but wen I do I can go beyond boundaries. Suppose I could be used as an example to highlight the dangers of binge drinking, my recent status of becoming single proving this theory. Anyway, enough of me. Going totally of the subject of football."
4th Mar 2013 18:21
"Kopite. Went to a number of games last season. This season 3. Money dictated, on/off employment after leaving a job."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 18:22
"As for coutinho he looks like the real deal, not easy to push off the ball either, fab singing I read somewhere rafa recommended him."
4th Mar 2013 18:27
"Kopite. will say though mate that when I first posted on here I didn't give credit to those who didn't go the games (armchairs as I called them). Now I am of a different opinion. Yes at Anfield you can get more of a feel for individual performances but equally I haven't missed a game this season through the Internet and don't feel any less knowledgable."
4th Mar 2013 18:30
"Budbudhaha. Any ridicule by 'the pack of wolf' mentality is really poor. Bullied people usually end up as bully's. Another really poor 24hrs on our worldwide clubs official website. Lets hope future sponsors don't look in on these boards. "
4th Mar 2013 18:32
"Budbudhaha Rafa bought Coutinho at Inter and proclaimed as the next big world star. He may have reccomended him to LFC, I dunno??? Whaatever the case, we seem to of got a massive bargain."
4th Mar 2013 18:50
"Wow, so much sanctimony on here its ridiculous. We now have self appointed kings asking other fans how many games have they been too, lol. Is there now a quota to be recognised as a true fan, lol. I have been to more games than Rushjob this season and so what does that mean? Maybe he should agree to every word I say, cont..."
5fivetimes
4th Mar 2013 18:51
"a lot of comparison being made bween sterling and couts but there is one huge diff.Couts has already played in the CL, gone up against the best such as puyol and co etc.he has that knowledge which you cannot teach.his first goal and his across for downing are trademark coutinho.hes also very good at set pieces."
4th Mar 2013 18:54
"Rushjob, there is an opening for the role of Pope you should go for it. You make an illogical point about Ani and his Munich comment and then a few jump in, is this bullying? When you, Ani and SMG agree against another poster is this bullying? For an intelligent man you sometimes play the gallery and I never get why, cont..."
5fivetimes
4th Mar 2013 18:55
"you read wrong.rafa didnt do lfc any favors with coutihno. what he said when he signed him for inter was "hes the future of inter". However inter and milan have a great record recently of selling off their best players in favor of balancing their books:)"
5fivetimes
4th Mar 2013 18:58
"may i also suggest in the interests of all of us "true fans" ani, rushie,and booda booda get a room and take it offline? None of the rest of us are interested in this nonsense you lot are on about.SERIOUSLY! GET-A-ROOM:)"
4th Mar 2013 18:58
"Many times I am arguing with 3 or more people and do I feel bullied, hell no, its a forum, jeez. I will reach out to you next time Rushjob this happens so you can come to my aid and cast your wise words at them. Nothing more nauseating than hypocrisy. If anyone on here has never said a cross word or joined in with others to take sides then they can judge, cont... "
4th Mar 2013 18:59
"5fivetimes- cheers for clearing that up. Maybe we should be forging good relationships btwn both clubs and see if they are williing to let go of some more stars in future. Our feeder clubs, like it ;)"
4th Mar 2013 19:01
"Ani who I don't get on with made a comment that is heard all over Liverpool and especially at games and all of a sudden the puritans come out and start preaching, really? Ani should not have to apologise for reacting to an idiot who came on here to provoke. He is lucky he came on a forum and not within Liverpool as he would get more than Munich in his ear, cont..."
4th Mar 2013 19:05
"BudBudhahha/redahendo/LadyGRed is not a victim of nothing more than forum banter. If you can't handle the football environment then take up knitting. This forum is tame compared to what is said on the terraces and that is why its baffling when some become holier than thou. That is why I know its self serving and for comic effect"
Billy B girl
4th Mar 2013 19:05
"So Rafa bought Coutinho to Inter - fantastic what a man YNWA"
5fivetimes
4th Mar 2013 19:07
"YES billy b...doesnt mean rafa has to come back to LFC though.No thanks.Perfectly happy with rodgers and fsg their vision and plan for the future for the mighty reds:)"
4th Mar 2013 19:12
"What the ???????? I am not Budbudhaha or ladyG or do I at any time participate in Trans-gender activities -unless you count that time when I dressed up as the queen a few years ago in a hotel room. keep the comments funny guys (contd)"
4th Mar 2013 19:14
"I despise Buddha as much as I despise Simon Cowell but that's not to say that I wouldn't like to have a pint with the high waisted trouser wearing wazzack or Simon Cowell. "
harbin91
4th Mar 2013 19:15
"KidofKop88: .liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/ian-ayre-discusses-financial-results Discussing finances isn't BR's job."
4th Mar 2013 19:17
"Anyway back to FOOTBALL and the TOPIC, PC is showing great promise. he seems to have the skills,pace and the football brain. Lets not bull him up like RS though just yet. Take each game as it comes. keep the expectations low for this season. Anything other than that is a bonus."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:19
"Some people spend their whole days on here preaching, and are never wrong in their minds that is, we all want the same thing so why all the agro everyone has a different opinion that's life so no need to try and brain wash those who don't think the same, even having different names posing as two or three people."
4th Mar 2013 19:22
"budbudhaha - Everyone is going to think I am you now as you've just responded within a couple of minutes of mine. Just to clear this up - What are your views on Luis Suarez?"
4th Mar 2013 19:23
"Budbudhaha, don't be so hard on yourself. Now talk about football that's a good dear. Let me help you. What do you think about Suarez? Do you think redahendo was a tad too fast in dismissing his credentials. This should be good and argument between redahendo and Budbudhaha. "
4th Mar 2013 19:25
"Buddha - Im a bit scheptical now as 55 was one of the bogus accounts was it not?"
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:26
"Reda did you see earlier when he changed his name back he pressed 6 instead of five. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:27
"Bud I think he's the 3rd best striker in the world don't you."
4th Mar 2013 19:30
"I've got deja vu again. At least I think I have. I know 55 is not Buddha, but then Buddha must be that familiar with setting up new accounts that it could be Buddha who was arguing with himself.This isn't the scouse wind up again is it?"
4th Mar 2013 19:33
"Budbudhaha - On current form he's up there. We will see what happens at the end of the season. If he stays he will be a hero, if he goes - a villain. Now he's curved his atiitude Id love to see him stay and take us to the top.Iv warmed to the little fella."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:37
"Reda I thought you were silly with your LS comments some time ago, no offence bud (short for buddy as in friend)"
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:40
"Great having a conversation with yourself isn't it,funny but I really like JH love his energy."
4th Mar 2013 19:42
"Redahendo would never admit HE made silly comments - I rest my case. Budbudhaha, I was angry with him as I felt he let the team down last season and for a good part of this season. I believe a big change is his confidence in others has grown. He looks hungry and happy."
4th Mar 2013 19:45
"Budbudhaha, is irony lost on you, jeez. The 6 was deliberate, come on keep up. I am merely doing what my good friend redahendo and yourself do. Wow, you like Suarez and redahendo doesn't, genius. You guys can't be one and the same as you have differing views, hmmm, back to the drawing board, lol"
4th Mar 2013 19:46
"I love JH as (youve heard it hear 1st) I'm his biological fa-ther. I used to do a milk round about 23 years ago in Sunderland. I was the fastest milkman of the north. Like you may have heard yesterday I now put the bubbles in spirit levels for a living."
GT-LFC
4th Mar 2013 19:48
"Coutinho has started well.Looks hungry.Impressed."
4th Mar 2013 19:50
"GT-LFC Your secret is safe with me."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:51
"Sometimes he's a bit selfish but he makes most of his goals himself, I think he's the best in prem by a mile, PC looking very good also and DS scoring things looking good."
GT-LFC
4th Mar 2013 19:53
"I'm too old to play silly games,with all different people on here having multiple accounts.I like a laugh,but to antagonise people is a step too far.This COMMENTS page has become pathetic"
GT-LFC
4th Mar 2013 19:54
"And quite frankly an embarrassment."
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 19:55
"Football matters please"
4th Mar 2013 20:01
"GT-LFC ive put a friend request on your kop account.(thats if youre still talking) I won't tell anyone that you rated yourself. lol"
Lfcamms
4th Mar 2013 20:05
"Nite nite folks, lots to do."
4th Mar 2013 20:07
"Nite budbudhaha - I'm off too. See you upstairs in 5."
centrecircle100
4th Mar 2013 20:14
"lots of banter on here today from the usual suspects!!anyway good start from couthino cant wait for spurs"
REDOPIUM
4th Mar 2013 20:24
"OMG this site has become a joke, bullying threatening others,this is meant for lfc fans debating about liverpool football club,i just hope none of the families of the hillsborough victims come on here,shame on ye."
centrecircle100
4th Mar 2013 20:27
"redopm-its just banter but one or two take it too far!!"
4th Mar 2013 20:31
"Buddha- if I could be ar5ed, Id react. But I simply can't be. My personal view (not right nor wrong) is that death should not be used to ridicule anybody. If that make me a candidate for the Pope, then there'll be thousands of like minded decent people like myself applying. Perplexed why you have an issue with this. "
4th Mar 2013 20:37
"And for the record, I don't need 'educating' as to what is said at games or in and around the city of Liverpool. For me personally, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. As I say, just a personal opinion of which I have made. Every one can post what they like, but when it's mocking death of any sort- ill post my disgust. "
4th Mar 2013 20:38
"Well said Rushjob. I believe there's no place for it in the game. Its immature. I'm sure we can forgive Ani as he regrets what he said. Although some of you would disagree about the chant for MT for obvious reasons , It's still sick and shouldn't be tolerated. "
4th Mar 2013 20:41
"That's me done. These comments sections used to be productive and decent where fans could comment/debate. They've become something that shouldn't be on our clubs official website. Can only echo GTLFC's post. Embarrassing. "
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 20:42
"Whats kidofkop88 worrying about debts for? Is he a major share holder?"
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 20:43
"Rushjob I feel your last comment would go well with the music from the hovis ads"
4th Mar 2013 20:46
"Rushjob9 Not getting involved in your debate with Buddha. From my perspective I made a mistake (a nasty one at that). I am not asking for forgiveness as I see you have strong views on what I said. contd"
4th Mar 2013 20:46
"Just want you to at least understand that I realise it was a insensitive and spiteful thing to say that I made when drunk and truley regret it now. I won't go on about subject further as I have said enough and don't want to rile anyone even more. Sorry!"
centrecircle100
4th Mar 2013 20:48
"rushjob-post wot u want-ignore everyone else"
Loz99
4th Mar 2013 20:49
"Rushjob9, Can't help thinking that The Late Sir Matt Busby, who incidentely almost lost his life at Munich that eful night in 1958, was a distinguished ex player and Captain of our beloved club Liverpool before he ever joined Manchester United. Just a thought."
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 20:50
"This place is becoming a cross between the Samaritans and Jeremy Kyle"
4th Mar 2013 20:52
"Don't worry Ani - At least you know you've done wrong. Blue Monday? Come on folks cheer up, things aren't looking too bad. Whys everyone so ratty?"
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 20:54
"Redahendo I think it's the row of wins we've had - we're not used to it."
4th Mar 2013 20:56
"redsquirral lol. it is mate... 'Jeremy Kyle'. I have mentioned things that are personal as I felt that I had to explain that my actions last night wasn't a true reflection of my personality. If I didn't care so much, I wouldn't be exposing my true self in such a manner."
4th Mar 2013 20:56
"Ani, its amazing that you are going to such lengths to apologise for a comment to a provocative manure fan who dared to wander on to this site. You said you were drunk so that's the end of it. I would like to see those who vociferously object to his comments to make their views heard at Anfield when the next time Manure come to town, cont.."
4th Mar 2013 20:57
" One thing it has made me realise is that I have become one of the characters on this site where football and LFC becoem secondary. C'mon, we all reds, lets get back to football and rid of the conflict and winding people up. "
4th Mar 2013 20:59
"Rushjob, I get what you mean about the decency aspects of not mocking death within normal life but you can't equate normal life with football banter. I watched a programme about our soldiers in Afghanistan and they whooped and squealed everytime they killed someone. Now at first I was taken aback and quite shocked, cont.."
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:00
"Ani - I wondered why you were biting to his provocative comments. Being drunk would explain it."
4th Mar 2013 21:00
"Ani - Unless its winding up Buddha of course. That should be mandatory. "
4th Mar 2013 21:01
"but then realised that in their environment that was just how it was. If we want to apply normal life to the football terraces then no fan should insult another fan just because they supports another team. We should applaud all opposing teams and cheer past players regardless of how they left. Will that ever happen? Never, cont.."
4th Mar 2013 21:03
"Something really spooky just happened just as I was writing this post an advert for doentary on The Munich Air Disaster on channel 5 came on. Its at 10pm tonight!!"
4th Mar 2013 21:05
"That's Karma for you Buddha. Its showing you not to be a k nob hea d (sorry ani). "
4th Mar 2013 21:05
"Buddha. What you say about football fans is true. It brings out a tribalism and causes people to say things they don't mean as a way of scoring points. No other sport does this. I am not trying to justify what i said btw just highlighting how football and booze brings out the devil in so many"
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:06
"Think its more spooky that you're watching channel 5"
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:08
"Come on Villa"
4th Mar 2013 21:09
"Coutinho has the pedigree to be even better than Oscar who is heralded as the next big thing. We paid 8.5m for ours whilst Chelski paid 25m. Now that is what is called smart buying and an example of the new philosophy. I have such high hopes for this kid we have unearthed a gem. "
4th Mar 2013 21:09
"redsquirrel - Yes but thats buddha 55, buddha 73 watches the parlimentry channel."
4th Mar 2013 21:10
"redsquirral- guilty!!! Flicking stations and saw Channel 5 advertising the Munich doentary! You couldn't write it"
4th Mar 2013 21:11
"redahendo- I'm actually fascinated by you lol. You're an intriguing individual. "
4th Mar 2013 21:12
"redsuirrel, lol, I had no idea why I was watching channel 5 and then remembered the girlfriend was watching home and away and neighbours earlier and before the chortling starts she is Australian and is home sick. I am now watching Sky Sports 1. "
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:15
"Coutinho is a true super star in the making - In a few years his name will be up there with Messi and Ronaldo. The fluid dribbling and sublime passes - he looks so comfortable on the ball, you don't feel nervous when he gets it."
4th Mar 2013 21:15
"LDW - i am intriguing. Can you imagine being Redsquirrel,Redopm,RedahendoBudbudhaha - Geezer and Buddha130655. Holding down a full time job yet still being able to post comments 24/7/365???"
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:18
"H & A and Neighbours - can't believe that's still going..only on channel 5."
4th Mar 2013 21:18
"Jeez, that's a lot of work. Why don't you just simply posts as redahendo? Maybe that'll help. No?"
4th Mar 2013 21:18
"LDW, please say your tongue is firmly in your cheeks when you talk about redahendo??? The man has more personalities than a country. He tries ever so hard to entertain and at times comes ever so close to hitting the mark a bit like Darius Vassell. "
centrecircle100
4th Mar 2013 21:22
"were not all starting again are we?my sides are aching with laughter lol"
4th Mar 2013 21:22
"Some players may have a uncertain start to their careers after showing such promise. Footballers can be hyped far too much but then easily forgotten about. A number of factors could effect a player, wrong club, culture, expectations, manager and so on.. contd"
4th Mar 2013 21:22
"At 20 yrs old maybe PC has found his club where he can showcase his extraordinary talents. The signs are looking good and we could have a real gem on our hands."
4th Mar 2013 21:34
"LOL Buddha, he does. I'm undecided whether I laugh with him or at him. :S"
4th Mar 2013 21:35
"LDW - That would be the obvious thing to do and then id have nobody to talk to. On the note of chanting about the dead. you wouldnt catch a Damon Hill or Alain Prost fan laughing at or taunting Ayrton Senna fans. Thats the difference in football. Football is great for its banter but this the abuse should be stamped out."
4th Mar 2013 21:37
"budbudhaha should have the blankets up to their optimum temperature of 57DegC. Nite nite folks."
4th Mar 2013 21:38
"I'm off. Mates birthday and that. If I get drunk I promise I won't return on here and do a 'Ani-Rd' loooooool...jokes. Buddha behave yourself."
4th Mar 2013 21:46
"LDW, surely at him. He the ugly sister to my Cinderella, a significant part of the story but not the star. He is he Lucas of the forum, steady, dodgy hair and no more than a middle man from you and me. I do laugh every now and then at some of his attempts but even Birds of a feather had a few good jokes. All in all a bit of a fixture, like my rug at home. "
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:49
"Used to like F1 when Damon Hill was racing. Those were the days."
redsquirral
4th Mar 2013 21:51
"Is buddha your mrs Redohendo? Speaks very highly of you"
Lincslfc
4th Mar 2013 23:14
"Like I said elsewhere BR should keep his mouth shut. He said a lot about a number of young players et.c where are they now? We need experience AC for plan B! DS is not playing now AC would have been there for us,"
walkzzz
4th Mar 2013 23:20
"A few guys on here (no names) should exchange numbers and get off the site. Same old sh't"
Bukiss
4th Mar 2013 23:53
"Come on boys let's beat spurs badly & show the world we are not a mid table team."
Aspas9Coutinho10
5th Mar 2013 0:37
"This is getting beyond a joke now, why the need to block my account just because what I say is right? Thanks ani for finally agreeing with me. It is not called smugness mate, I been right for over 4 years. I will however stop with this all "I told you so" as it clearly winds you up. "
Curlieman
5th Mar 2013 6:24
"As for Coutinho :-) I think he is a little gem that could turn out to have a fantastic career with the club. It's good to see BR now buying players with plenty of speed and skill. Sturridge & Cortinho great buys in my opinion, good value for the money spent"