Comments

Top class player. Congrats Suarez, you seem to have added true finishing instint this season. Brilliant
Jim1987
3rd Mar 2013 11:47
Bukiss
3rd Mar 2013 12:56
"His first goal at wigan shows he's now cool in front of goal & with that added to his skill, work rate & never say die atude, he's an absolute nightmare for defenders. "
rotchie
3rd Mar 2013 14:40
"his name is suarez, luis suarez, he plays his football for Liverpool, wears number seven, he's football heaven, please don't take my Luis away.....to the tune of "you are my sunshine""
phanjoo-fab
3rd Mar 2013 15:55
"liking how liverpool is playing now. I know that it is old thing...But I am 100% sure that Torres will rock again in the red shirt. Our playing style is perfect for him. And to all respect for Downing, but Torres will be beater than him... Look at the stats of Torres, possession and pass... and he know how to socre. This guy will be good for liverpool... Another Hot Shot, will be LUKAKU..."
LFCoz
3rd Mar 2013 22:57
"EPL player of the year But we ALL know that Bacon Nose would not allow the FA to award this to Luis Suarez. So i hope that knowing in our eyes - all the LFC family - YOU ARE OUR MVP, The EPL's MVP and You're Our LUIS SUAREZ, we know what you are! A true legend! YNWA!"
Usijayboi
4th Mar 2013 8:50
"I want more Luis...YNWA!"
inkREDible
5th Mar 2013 0:09
"Great performance by Luis - but the foul on him as he scored the third goal should have been a Red Card!!"