Comments

25th Feb 2013 10:36
25th Feb 2013 10:36
"I can't wait to see the young lads cross the sword with the s! It's a game we must win, for our pride, for the sporting rivalry, but foremost to keep alive our hopes to win the tournament, after all spurs are just few points clear! Good luck for the clash lads! Snatch the 3 points for us and do us proud! YNWA U21s Reds"
25th Feb 2013 14:26
"Happy birthday Conor Coady! Have a nice day and make you and us a present tonight! We expect a cracking performance from you! Do us happy as often you did us yet! YNWA Conor Coady"
CregaYNWA79
25th Feb 2013 17:35
""Hi everyone, don't suppose any of you guys have got a spare Wigan ticket going have you? We need 1 more ticket, it's my friends birthday on Sat, but we haven't got enough stubs to get the extra 1... If you have can you please text or call me on 07949 291979. YNWA... " "
Bukiss
25th Feb 2013 19:47
"Grab the 3 points boys. YNWA!!!"
25th Feb 2013 20:59
"Great display overall lads - Shelvey was everywhere - Suso too weak and gave too much away - have to say the overweight ref was off the pace and failed to keep up with play and made awful decisions."