Comments

Players are as good as we (fans) are! YNWA
Kaushik Bose
19th Feb 2013 10:58
xxrussx
19th Feb 2013 11:30
"GO FOR IT!! Press high, close down quickly in midfield. Forget ticky -tacky and "being patient". and get our wide players running at them. Get more players in the box, not just LS. I'd love to see Andy up front with balls coming out of the floodlights with snow on it- just for once and see how their back four would deal with that "
liverhinter
19th Feb 2013 11:36
"liverpool fans are always electrifying but the players also must be, common guys u can do it just repeat the performance like against swansea the job is done not just for this zenit match but for all the matches left do it see we will win EUROPA AND MAY B CAN B in champion league 39 + 33= 72pts (11 *3) "
liverhinter
19th Feb 2013 11:36
abhighadi
19th Feb 2013 11:53
"ganpati bappa morya!!.. we will win this one!!.. make some noise red men!!..YNWA!"
dayfjackal
19th Feb 2013 12:08
"I am in United States so coming to the games is impossible. I would love to just be at Anfield to scream my hearts out to support my REDS. I feel at times the team needed our chants and songs to pick them up a bit. Be loud for 90 minutes and show Zenit who they are dealing with at Anfield."
McWho?
19th Feb 2013 12:22
"Give Aldridge the mic this thursday night. Like Olympiakos all over again. "
oomab730
19th Feb 2013 12:40
"for me lfc will win 2-1 and will be disqualified."
Redcrusader
19th Feb 2013 13:03
"Imagine winning this cup it would be massive and make our season!!!!onwards and upwards!!!!"
KennysHeroes
19th Feb 2013 13:26
"He's right. Anfield is a shadow of former self these days. Wake Up!"
classANDsuccess
19th Feb 2013 14:01
"liverhinter- The teams above us are all going to have to play each other so you never know (also say the FA cup final is between CL qualified teams, then the EL place drops into the league places again -6th could be Europe) "
Harbo
19th Feb 2013 14:07
"I've been to Anfield on some of those special nights. The fans can only do so much, it's imperative the defence doesn't leak an early goal and of course if we can score early on, who knows ?"
tigerstyle
19th Feb 2013 16:17
"come on boys lets get behind our team on thursday lets make anfield roar like the old days ynwa"
JDevlinDRed
19th Feb 2013 17:14
"Great points Aldo!"
96kingston
19th Feb 2013 18:20
"i just can't wait to sing my heart out on thursday for the full 90 minutes! Come on redmen! Anfield have slept long enough, time to wake it up and make it sing :-) <33 YNWA InBrendanITrust"
96kingston
19th Feb 2013 18:20
96kingston
19th Feb 2013 18:20
96kingston
19th Feb 2013 18:20
96kingston
19th Feb 2013 18:21
5*red
19th Feb 2013 19:09
"THE ATMOS AT ANFIELD IS A SHADOW OF JUST A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. BUT ITS SO HARD TO GET UP FOR THIS BRAND OF SIDEWAYS THEN BACKWAYS THEN HOFF IT LONG IN A PANIC FOOTBALL"
5*red
19th Feb 2013 19:17
"IN BRENDEN WE TRUST HA HA HA WOULDNT TRUST HIM TO MAKE A POT NOODLE "