Comments

It is good to see his mother keeping him grounded, but at the same time he has enough common sense to listen too. If he keeps up with this atude he will go far and be a role model for younger players aspiring.
Redracer
25th Feb 2013 8:45
varunshetty1
25th Feb 2013 9:00
"Raheem you really need to pump some iron man, you get bullied by larger players upfront. Hope to see you a big part of the future teams :-D ynwa "
RedHH83
25th Feb 2013 9:19
"When Raheem next gets on the pitch he needs to clear his mind and let his talent take over. Pick the ball up and beat a man, then another, then another. At the moment he is playing like he is thinking about too many things. I hope Rodgers allows him this freedom at this difficult time."
BlackSwan
25th Feb 2013 9:55
"Sounds like he has the perfect mother to keep him grounded. Good to see hes realised the responsibility which comes with a high profile. Keep it up Raheem :-)"
Bukiss
25th Feb 2013 10:13
"Good that a young player like him wants 2 pay the fees and lunch money of students 4 a year, something not many big names in football can do. Hold on and be strong Raheem and everything will be alright. YNWA cos WE LOVE YOU!!!!!"
Luis7?9
25th Feb 2013 10:41
"Don't care what others say. Raheem is a top lad and one of our key players. He is a match winner alongside 6 other Liverpool players. I expect a strong finish to the season. Top 6 is a definate and I said this from the start. "
185773
25th Feb 2013 11:12
"We ought to sign his mother, She seems a great prospect. Seriously though he needed to change in his head to have any chance of making first team regularly. The stats show how far he still has to climb. "
scotty78ynwa
25th Feb 2013 11:59
"Think yourself lucky if i never done the cleaning up it wouldn't just be my feet on the ground id be lying flat out on it too lol "
alwaysascouser
25th Feb 2013 12:13
"What he says seems to bode well for his future. All the things he's mentioned that he is working on are areas of his game that I hoped he would improve on. If he continues to work hard and take his chances he has the opportunity to have a very bright future."
Tallist
25th Feb 2013 13:37
"I am a Jamaican, living in Jamaica and I'm not upset about u choosing England Raheem. Good luck rude boy bcuz u r still a Yardie to us."
spw211
25th Feb 2013 15:20
"Too many interviews pictures etc on this website and in national newspapers and now a court case for common assault on a 27 year old woman which has been rescheduled for 1st March.LFC need to take some pressure off Raheem and keep him out of the spotlight for a while."
JDevlinDRed
25th Feb 2013 17:14
"Good stuff!"
CregaYNWA79
25th Feb 2013 17:32
CregaYNWA79
25th Feb 2013 17:34
""Hi everyone, don't suppose any of you guys have got a spare Wigan ticket going have you? We need 1 more ticket, it's my friends birthday on Sat, but we haven't got enough stubs to get the extra 1... If you have can you please text or call me on 07949 291979. YNWA... " "
Grahamdwc
25th Feb 2013 17:36
"Seems like a good lad with a great family behind him, which is very important. YNWA"
Lfcamms
25th Feb 2013 18:36
"Innocent till proven guilty, a good feed of steak 3times a week a couple of hours in the gym 3times a week and you will be ready and rearing to go next season."
classANDsuccess
25th Feb 2013 19:04
"Listen to Gerrard and your Mum and you'll be fine! "
81-82-83-84
25th Feb 2013 20:07
"I think it`s safer to do as you`re told Raheem. In my experience, West Indian mums can be pretty fierce."