Comments

Well deserved Luis. Good to see you upset at being subbed! More of the same please. YNWA
plums50
18th Feb 2013 13:08
KidofKop88
18th Feb 2013 13:16
"Luis must be one of the top 5 brilliant players in the world right now. The no of chances he created yesterday was very huge. We must keep hold of him for a very long time. We must progress forward. YNWA. We love you Luis.."
AllofRafasGems
18th Feb 2013 16:30
"I think we had a team of Lucases against Swansea yesterday. That is the mentality you want to see week-in, week-out."
18th Feb 2013 16:46
"Well deserved award Luis! I voted Danny Sturridge but I have to recognise you've been a crack yesterday! Many of our lads did a fine display, so it was difficult to pick one! Keep performing and scoring so much Luis! Come on El Pistolero! YNWA LS "
appyshah
18th Feb 2013 18:07
"I checked out.. there were only 238 votes casted.. i tried voting, but could not.. website needs to check this.. and ensure more participation from fans in voting"
NENEUY
18th Feb 2013 20:39
"El mejor del partido Suárez. Generó el penal para el primer gol. Hizo la asistencia para el segundo y anotó el cuarto."
spw211
18th Feb 2013 23:53
"Luis got my vote but not able to vote for all the players only Stevie, Suarez, Downing Sturridge& Coutinho were on the list, so it was not a fair vote. Enrique had a very good game but was not in the list."