Comments

Which supporters ? 1.Suarez, 2.Johnson, 3.Agger, 4.Lucas, 5.Sturridge,6.Downing,.....
BraninhoRED
21st Jan 2013 10:19
21st Jan 2013 10:39
"Well deserved award Hendo! I voted Luis Suarez but anyway I believe this award is globally deserved as he was a the three best last Saturday for me, with Luis, Stevie and Dan. Keep working hard Jordan and showing all your improvements! YNWA JH"
drno
21st Jan 2013 11:16
"AFTER SLAMMING HENDO FOR NOT PLAYING UP TO HIS PRIZE TAG,I NOW HAVE TO COMPLIMENT HIM FOR THE IMPROVEMENT HE HAS BEEN SHOWING RECENTLY.KEEP IT UP HENDO I HOPE YOU WILL BE AN ANFIELD LEGEND ONE DAY.YNWA."
Curlylocks
21st Jan 2013 11:22
"Should have been Gerrard. Did everything right. Great tackles, distribution, creation and goal."
Brianthecat
21st Jan 2013 11:27
"Well done Jordan, I've never doubted your commitment to our great club. All your hard work is finally being recognised by the harshest of your critics. What a year brings! #YNWA"
scubanut
21st Jan 2013 11:38
"Well done Hendo, it's like the Lucas story, prove all your doubters wrong. You are showing real grit and determination in spite of them, that shows real character. You have what it takes."
aklfc
21st Jan 2013 11:54
"I keep searching for the vote page after games and never find it. I would have voted for Gerrard."
melissa96
21st Jan 2013 12:13
"its great that fans appreciate that hendo's improving. i wasnt able to vote coz cant find the voting site as usual. imagine how this would go a long way into building up his confidence. Good on you Hendo!"
Always A Red
21st Jan 2013 13:41
"Well done Hendo. At long last you took a shot instead of wanting to pass to another team mate - keep doing that! I hope you continue to keep Joe Allen on the bench!"
plums50
21st Jan 2013 14:56
"Brilliant, Jordan. KK isnt a bad judge. "
osebasa
21st Jan 2013 20:52
"Henderson MOTM?Luis Suarez!"
voki
21st Jan 2013 22:13
"On the day like that you can't go wrong - there were so many candidates for the MOTM. Everybody had a good game. I only wish it happens every week!"