Comments

Lets hope he fulfills the potential that BR sees in him. If so we can seriously expect to tilt at the top 4 next year
TampaLimey
9th Jan 2013 15:11
AmoTheDon
9th Jan 2013 15:13
"WHO?"
KingSaurez
9th Jan 2013 15:16
"I hope so, i hope hes not ahead of ds tho. More people challenging for 1st team spot is great. Makes playes want to prove a point. YNWA"
KingSaurez
9th Jan 2013 15:17
Amerigo
9th Jan 2013 15:23
"I think Fabio would be a great option on the left, giving us Suarez, Sturridge, Downing, Fabio, Sterling and Assaidi as good options up front. I'm looking forward to seeing Borini on the left, Sturridge in the middle and Suarez on the right against the smaller clubs. Give Sterling a start every few games and use him as a sub so he isn't tired by the time he's 19!"
cotapult
9th Jan 2013 15:33
XxLFCIs0nexX
9th Jan 2013 15:45
"Fabio Borini is awesome, Debut - amazing. Just better than Sturridge's. When he comes back, and we buy Alonso and Gameiro or Michu for example, we will roll to top 6, then 4! "
boxingred
9th Jan 2013 15:46
"Amo it wasnt funny first"
taati27
9th Jan 2013 15:47
"AmoTheDon a player from the club you "support" so, stop saying "who" and support him!"
9th Jan 2013 16:16
"let's hope the come back of Fabio will reveal proficuous for the squad, I put as BR good faith in him and think that can be more useful as an impact player than as a regular. I see him as the real backup for Luis Suarez in the upcoming future. I expect he hit the mark 4-5 times before the end of the season. Keep working hard Fabio! YNWA Fabio Borini"
melissa96
9th Jan 2013 16:35
"i thought BR forgot about fabio. i would like to see more of him now that he's back. hopefully he can get a couple of goals in bfore the season ends."
AmoTheDon
9th Jan 2013 16:39
"I gave Downing and Henderson the belief the doubt when everybody said they were useless So Have an opinion dont like it tuff, This guy has not shown me nothing to justify his quality BOXING RED not my fault the printed it twice and it was not meant to be funny, TAATI27 I do how ever agree but thats my opinion on this player."
N0222611
9th Jan 2013 16:49
"Wooo... all I can say is Borini has the stuff. He has desire, hunger and a work rate equal to Suarez... hopefully he will learn a thing or two off Suarez and put the ball in the back of the net more often."
Chinos4pool
9th Jan 2013 16:52
"fingers crossed!"
hoping
9th Jan 2013 16:54
"cotapult 9th Jan 2013 15:33 "Work hard borie... I know you have great talents to become our next Kuyt, or even better!" better than kuyt he no were near kuyts fitness or talent "
gemboy
9th Jan 2013 16:59
"I have a feeling that the second half of the season is going to be good for us! Have some faith people! YNWA!"
SGM 73
9th Jan 2013 17:01
"Amothedon: Who are you? Oh, no one.. "
Smizay
9th Jan 2013 17:16
"For the first time in a long long time I feel like we have a great attack. Now we just need to sell Carroll and get a backup LB and a world class CAM. In BR I trust. I really have some hope now. Very excited for the rest of the season and the future! YNWA"
daviddach
9th Jan 2013 17:19
"As Downing, henderson can also be tuned in the right way, i can't see why fabio cannot be guided to show his potential =]"
Luis7Sturridge15
9th Jan 2013 17:46
"I have seen nothing from Fabio so far so I hope he can prove me wrong for the second half of the season. Good luck and welcome back! "
RealLonewar
9th Jan 2013 17:47
"I think this lad is top class and really dotn understand why so many of you doubt him... oh ye he is not your favourite "one goal a season" andy carrol...."
aklfc
9th Jan 2013 17:48
"Injured playing for Italy. Get lost Italy, we need all our strikers."
Highjuls
9th Jan 2013 18:10
"Come on Fabio show us your knife "
BuddhaBuddha131313
9th Jan 2013 18:20
"Unless you don't understand football, then to say that Borini has not showed glimpses of class is ridiculous. There is one game, which escapes me now, were his interceptions and speed on the break was breath taking. Once he starts scoring and his confidence soars we will truly have a brilliant team. The excitement must be rising, cont..."
BuddhaBuddha131313
9th Jan 2013 18:23
"in every fans stomach. Even the doubters must be seeing a team of note being assembled. I am genuinely so excited and its good to see the master plan slowly coming into fruition. There are going to be very good times ahead and we can all be a part of this wonderful journey. We are on the march, stand up and join in. "
rajusa
9th Jan 2013 18:25
"I sincerely hope BR can do something with this dude. I mean he has such great pedigree, he is an italian forward after all! He does not need to be muscular and all that crap (although in the epl it help!). Borini needs to watch the great inzaghi and learn his positional sense. Inzaghi was so lightweight and yet boasted a phenomenal scoring record."
DaRevolution
9th Jan 2013 18:27
"For me he has shown he will be a quality player he has exceptional movement upfront and from what I've seen he links up well with Suarez. I think his best position is down the centre hopefully he comes back in good form and helps us to 4th"
rajusa
9th Jan 2013 18:30
"I'm most excited, not so much by the talent being assembled (which is great by the way!)but the emphasis BR is placing on FIGHT and HUNGER. Look at fergie, he is almost done, buying old players at their peak for one last hurrah whereaas we are building for the future. Its fighting spirit as much as talent that will get us back to the top."
rajusa
9th Jan 2013 18:35
"Well said taat27...Theres none of that "who" business concerning any LFC player amo. Or else you should be supporting chelski or manure or some such rot:)"
nme2thest8
9th Jan 2013 18:36
"To the ppl saying fabio has shown them nothing. ... shows how little u know about the game, his movement is excellent his work rate is excellent, his positioning is very good too. he has so many qualities needed to be a top player for this club, what he needs is time and support, this time next yr he will be a vital part of our front line, just wait and see..."
LFC Nuuk Greenland
9th Jan 2013 18:39
"Great news. I can't wait to see him in action for the greatest team."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
9th Jan 2013 18:43
"AS USUAL TOO MANY OF OUR SUPPORTERS HAVE JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS AND ALREADY MADE THEIR MIND UP WHERE BORINI IS CONCERNED. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING FABIO PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG IN THE NEAR FUTURE. "
Butholezwe
9th Jan 2013 18:47
"Welcome back, I support every Liverpool player especially young ones because they have the potential to be stars we clamour for everyday forgeting those top class players are groomed."
Gerrard o ya beauty
9th Jan 2013 18:51
"Some more good news! Borini is a good player, for people who don't play football they don't realise that as a striker goals give u confidence, I know this for a fact! I think as soon as Borini gets a goal he'll get that confidence what he desperately needs and start scoring lots of goals. YNWA "
FOREVER RED
9th Jan 2013 18:58
"I battle to understand why some even bother login on.When u do....u have nothing constructive to say. FB is a fantastic YOUNG talent. The " WHO" crowd can't see this cos u r clueless. When given a chance with his comeback you would also expect him to blow lights out after 3 month lay off. BR has been brilliant with his acquisitions thus far. Please stop your nonsense....for the love of LFC"
Kmp
9th Jan 2013 19:02
"if we had 3 borinis up front, there would be such a scary defender faces:D"
colle9
9th Jan 2013 19:04
"Ask people who used to watch chelsea reserves and youth team when he played there. He is going to be fantastic. He scored goals the one season in italy and he is young. His movement is brill and he should come good. He has been injured so will take him a while to get back"
FOREVER RED
9th Jan 2013 19:06
"SOME HOMEWORK FOR THE " WHO" CROWD. GO AND CHECKOUT RVP's RECORD AT ARSENAL. LOOK AT HOW PATIENT THEY WERE WITH HIM FOR SO LONG BEFORE HE CAME RIGHT. DO SOME HOMEWORK AND LOOK AT ALL THE REAL BIG MONEY FLOPS eg. BERBATOV 30 MILL./ ROBINYO/ BALOTELLI......CAN GO ON. CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT HERE??????"
FOREVER RED
9th Jan 2013 19:14
"LETS TAKE A LESSON FROM HOME. IAN RUSH WAS LOOKING AN ABSOLUTE FLOP EARLIER ON IN HIS CAREER HERE UNTIL BOB PAISLEY TOLD HIM TO STOP BEING A " GOOD GUY" AND START BEING VERY SELFISH...THIS HE DID AND THE REST AS THEY SAY IS HISTORY. CONSRUCTIVE INPUT HERE. ??????"
Redgamer14
9th Jan 2013 19:18
"Looking forward to having fabio, danny and luis upfront :D fabio was playing really well getting in good postions jst not scoring YNWA"
redrob2005
9th Jan 2013 19:23
"fabio's movement in and around the box is excellent just needs that bit of luck in front of goal fingers crossed he gets a goal as soon as come n fabio 100% behind you YNWA"
anotherone2.0
9th Jan 2013 19:33
"LFC Nook Greenland, are you really from Greenland?"
rotchie
9th Jan 2013 19:47
"i really hope it works for him when he eventually comes back, there is no doubting his work rate, but it is going to take a bit of time, everyone needs to be patient,feel sorry for him trying to make a mark in a new club then gets a serious injury."
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 19:48
"fabio glad to have you back and cant wait for you to silent any doubters as i believe you are a clever player. a team player who makes runs and pulls defenders out of position. just take your time. you are in brendans plans so i know you will do well when chance arrives. good to have competition upfront. come on you reds. beat those mancs. YNWA"
Afrika Kop
9th Jan 2013 20:23
"I wish for Fabio to succeed. He showed little evidence of quality and greatness in his first stint. I hope the second coming will be brilliant. "
Oxino
9th Jan 2013 20:44
"I'm not convinced about Borini yet, but I'm sure he's going to return more hungrier than ever with Sturridge now in the team.It will be interesting to see LS, DS, FB on the front line. It'll give the midfield plenty of options to pass the ball to. Currently everyone passes it just to Suarez"
Luis7Sturridge15
9th Jan 2013 20:49
"nme2thest8 - No point showing just good movement and making runs all day, there needs to be an end product to his game i.e. goals/ assists. He started in all of our opening 5 league games and he hasn't contributed to any goals or assists. I hope he doesn't turn into another Kuyt. "
Luis7Sturridge15
9th Jan 2013 20:49
"I'm not having a dig at the lad, of course he needs time to develop and become good but to me he is a squad player at best and there is no way I would choose him ahead of Sterling, Sturridge or Suarez. Even Ince if and when we sign him. "
Dede 7
9th Jan 2013 21:16
"He is good. and soon very soon all the doubters will be praising him. mark my wordz. YWNWA Borin."
Jeddah
9th Jan 2013 21:17
"still think we need an extra striker."
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 21:51
"LUIS7?9 you do dirk kuyt an injustice as he was a very good player who put his heart into every game he played and scored some very important goals for us. would be pleased if borini was as good.YNWA"
yazangs
9th Jan 2013 21:58
"Since he sold 4 of our 5 attacking players, he is moaning every other day that "Other clubs have the depth to bring people off the bench and make an impact" as it's not his mistake! but as he's said before, only a nutcase would do that. lol "
Scousemorals
9th Jan 2013 21:58
"Fabio is our new Dirk Kuyt, he works his socks off..we forget that it's not all about scoring goals and players peak when our fans really believe in them. So let's be the proud reds we are and stand by every single player regardless of bad performances. "
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 22:03
"well said. come on you reds. YNWA"
Scousemorals
9th Jan 2013 22:05
"Come on Bozzer get some goals for us we know you've put the effort in since you've got here, I 100% believe in you! YNWA!"
sisuarez
9th Jan 2013 22:35
"We still need one more front player in case one of Sturridge or Borini injured again the squad will become tin again which Brendan may still find another excuse."
MYIMAGE
9th Jan 2013 23:42
"Having Borini back will help Liverpool tremendously."
LFCalifornia
10th Jan 2013 0:02
"Borini will be great for us, he had only played less than 10 games, I am more than confident he will click with Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge"
BuddhaBuddha131313
10th Jan 2013 0:13
"With Borini we will have an effective bench. Too often we operate without a game changing sub. If we get Ince then we will have such a luxury that we would have the likes of Suso, Allen, Jonjo, Sterling, Borini, Sturridge, Assaidi all fighting for starting places. What an array of talent! "
voki
10th Jan 2013 1:43
"As a striker he could be a fine player. Not so sure about his potential as a winger (or side forward you may call it). But I impatient to see him back at the team. YNWA"
Dovan
10th Jan 2013 2:41
"good news...now prove yourself Borini...YNWA"
rational_pessimist
10th Jan 2013 5:28
"I firmly believe that Borini will be our new Dirk Kuyt. He just needs to get off the mark and score his first goal. "
VixterK1J
10th Jan 2013 5:48
"Fabio has incredible movement and intelligence - but he started his Anfield career in a struggling team in a period of transition. Strikers need confidence so get behind the guy and help him gain confidence. Have a feeling once this guy gets a couple of goals under his belt there will be no stopping him."
Snoek
10th Jan 2013 6:13
"Let us hope and pray that our playeers remain injury free for us to maintain a "form" of pressure on the teams above us. TampaLimey - you reckon a top 4 finish is not an option available to us for this season? "
rotchie
10th Jan 2013 7:57
"Luis7?9...I wouldn't mind Fabio Borini turning into the new Dirk Kuyt, he done very well for us, got some important goals and was a constant pain in the backside for defenders, and the Mancs hated him....so that aint too bad in my book "
Luis7Sturridge15
10th Jan 2013 8:09
"rotchie - The problem with Kuyt is that he wasn't a winger so we never really got to see the best of him. Borini in my eyes is not a winger either. I can see him starting against Oldham in the FA Cup but not many PL matches. As I mentioned before, he will be on the bench mainly now that we have Sturridge and possibly Ince within the next week! "
m54
10th Jan 2013 8:21
"BR is only trying to justify the flop he has brought to the club. He has done nothing prior to his injury to justify that he deserves to wear a LFC shirt. Joe Cole had achived more than him in a short spell this season and he was allowed to go."
LFCLJ
10th Jan 2013 8:56
"Anyone know how far Kelly is from comeback?"
cordoso
10th Jan 2013 9:48
"welcome back fabio, we have not seen much from this player yet but i hope the misfits mob will give him a chance as hendo and downing have shown players sometimes need time to settle at a new club."
Credable
10th Jan 2013 11:05
"This guys has got great movement and once he gets more playing time and hits the back of the net and assists the critics will know then!"
Credable
10th Jan 2013 11:10
"And for those that say no point making good runs and movement, its those runs and movement that create space for other people to score and assist, if you cant see the benefit in that well you cant be helped! lol"
LFC958
10th Jan 2013 11:44
"I really hope he is not going to be an injury prone disaster ( like Kewell was)"
classANDsuccess
10th Jan 2013 12:56
"Lucas turned it around, Downing and Hendo seem to be doing that, so Borini next hopefully! "
PCS1
10th Jan 2013 12:57
"Go and get Torres on loan. He will come good with our style of play."
Stan Still
10th Jan 2013 18:31
"PCS1 - try putting your faith in Fabio a young talented player who works his socks off for the team and is desperate to succeed at LFC. Torres is gone, history, yesterdays news, get over it and support the young players we have at the club now. "
mightyredsbeds