Comments

congrats wisdom keep the faith to lift EPL soonest.
HARMATTAN
9th Jan 2013 14:59
KingSaurez
9th Jan 2013 15:14
"Good lad, great kid with alot of potential. You will achieve great things here YNWA"
RealLonewar
9th Jan 2013 15:18
"I have said this for a while, all the moaners about rogers not being good enough yet all the players are signing long term contracts!! which speaks volumes to me!"
krtech
9th Jan 2013 15:24
"maybe glen has the experience but wisdom look for me a better security in the defense. "
Skettsta13
9th Jan 2013 15:41
"would love for wisdom and Sama to be back up centre backs having formed a partnership in u21's & for Kelly to extend his contract but I have a feeling he is now on the way out"
thekingmaker27
9th Jan 2013 15:48
"hope he scores sunday to celebrate.good young talent "
RedHH83
9th Jan 2013 16:13
"Lets hope that the next two off the production line are Ryan McLaughlin and Jordan Ibe!"
81-82-83-84
9th Jan 2013 16:48
"Credit must be given to Rodgers in giving Wisdom and others a chance to flourish in their careers and to those in the Academy helped to oversee their development. The recent under-19 win over Inter must underline the amount of talent there will be to Rodgers' disposal. If they're good enough, then age shouldn't be a barrier to a young players' progression. Something's going seriously right here!"
Runcornleo
9th Jan 2013 16:50
"Great signing for long term and very promising future ahead for him. Andre Wisdom at such young age is becoming a regular in the first team. Good to see the Academy lads getting chances to play and giving rest of the Academy incentives to know if they're good enough, then they will have the opportunity. Well done Andre and good luck playing for LFC."
lochinprc
9th Jan 2013 16:57
"How did we manage to have the current England right back, and the next England right back, right here at the one club? May Wisdom grace our turf for years to come. Good job signing him on again."
9th Jan 2013 17:23
"it will be important for BR and the club responsibilize the right this young lads, but not burn off them as they are the future of LFC and we have to protect them and take advantage the most of their talent! By the way, I hope to see pretty soon the contract ready for Robbo YNWA"
aklfc
9th Jan 2013 17:45
"Showed great wisdom, did Wisdom. YNWA"
Luis7Sturridge15
9th Jan 2013 17:47
"The future's bright, the future's red! "
Luis7Sturridge15
9th Jan 2013 17:48
"Lonewar69 - I have a list of most of those moaners on notepad and no doubt I will share it with the rest of the forum when LFC finish in the top 6. :) "
tigerstyle
9th Jan 2013 17:53
"good signs shows our manager believes in the players and the players believe in the manager "
RedRivelino
9th Jan 2013 18:06
"Luis7?9- i'll await that list with anticipation. about 2 weeks ago they were on here saying that theres a problem in the camp!! We're on a great exciting journey with BR, would'nt mind him in charge for a long time. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
9th Jan 2013 18:09
"BR is doing a fantastic job, which will make Liverpool a quality team in the future, wisdom will be a top player in a few years. He's building slow but he's getting in players that can get better, I don't think we've seen the best of borini yet, also even tho he's not got any assists or goals I think Allen can improve. I'd still like us to get some experience in the summer, Xabi Alonso maybe "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
9th Jan 2013 18:19
"LUIS7?9 AND RED RIVELLINO, YOU DO GET SOME CLASSIC QUOTES ON HERE. STURRIDGE WAS SH*** A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND STERLING WAS GETTING SLAUGHTERED FOR NOT SIGNING A CONTRACT. I ALSO RECALL SOME FANS JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS WHEN THE TEAM DIDN'T CELEBRATE WITH SUAREZ AFTER HIS GOAL AT CHELSEA. IT'S CRAZY !! "
nme2thest8
9th Jan 2013 18:23
"Good news both for player and club, we have an excellent youth system and its good to see br using it to reinforce the first team, still cant decide who is the next rb after glen, for me Kelly and wisdom are similar levels, I guess as wiso us younger he has more potential? "
Kmp
9th Jan 2013 18:46
"kelly looks better to me, but he is young and has had a lot of injuries whilst wisdon has more strengh and I believe will feature as center back in future. "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
9th Jan 2013 18:48
"WELL DONE ANDRE !! DOING A GREAT JOB AT RIGHT BACK BUT DEFINITELY BACK TO YOUR NATURAL POSITION AT CENTRE BACK IN THE COMING YEARS. "
DaRevolution
9th Jan 2013 18:50
"Quality youngster he's done well this season deserves the reward of a new contract"
JoeRice
9th Jan 2013 18:52
"nice one, I think this lad has a great future ahead of him as do quite a lot of our youngsters. very impressed with the lads who played against inter last night, I thought the stand out players were Ibe and McLoughlan but it was a real good team performance so to stand out in a game like that is 1st class"
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 19:25
"well done andre. keep it up and also well done to brendan for trusting some of the younger players and getting them signing long term deals. the future looks great. lets get a win on sunday which would be massive for club. we can then chase down CL spot. YNWA"
melissa96
9th Jan 2013 19:32
"congrat wisdom. defo deserves a new contract."
redbastion
9th Jan 2013 19:46
"I think Wisdom is already a good player and will only get better. It's never a disappointment to see him on the team sheet. Now GO GET SNEIJDER and stick him in midfield with Gerrard supporting Suarez and Sturridge."
Afrika Kop
9th Jan 2013 20:08
"This is fantastic. Andre is a terrific prospect. I think when Kelly gets fit again, they must try him in central defence position. "
RagaGaga
9th Jan 2013 20:10
"England regular soon! with you. Glad u signed"
melissa96
9th Jan 2013 20:28
"the fact that rodgers has given a chance to wisdom,raheem n suso is gona go a long way in helping our academy develop n perform better. im so excited to see wh's gona come through to the 1st team this year. so many talented youngsters."
Champions Of Europe
9th Jan 2013 20:29
"So many talented players & world class players signing long-term contracts with BR & LFC, wonderful to see how these acts of loyalty stick two fingers up to the many moaners & disloyal 'fans' commenting on this site this season. Real breath of freash air listening to positive comments for a change. Win, lose or draw; I love my club."
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 20:30
"redbastion why do you want a 200grand a week player? to upset all the other players? we are a team with good spirits at present and players all buying into brendans plans. cant wait for sunday as 3pts would be great help in climbing table.we could be joint 6th. come on you reds, come on luis and daniel, keep the goals coming.YNWA"
Billy B girl
9th Jan 2013 20:59
"Congratulations Andre (our quiet man) you just get on with the job all credit to you! Good things to come! YNWA"
Billy B girl
9th Jan 2013 21:01
"All the kids coming through (thanks to Rafa) are established here and you would expect them to sign contracts - not sure if you can give credit to BR for this ? just my opinion!"
Dede 7
9th Jan 2013 21:04
"thats my boy. we are very glad for such good news. YWNWA."
LFC1958
9th Jan 2013 21:32
"The Academy is now at full speed. So many class youngsters coming through. This year is one to consolidate all these players and get maturity at a young age. Other premiership teams are looking on in envy at the number who have put pen to paper for the long term.The ages of these guys amazes me and the future is looking positively red. "
LFC1958
9th Jan 2013 21:36
"Credit also to Rafa for setting up the Academy and Rudolfo for nurturing the youngsters and also not forgetting KD when he was at the Academy encouraging the youngsters. We have a good mixture that will see us through for some years. Thsi also means that we won't have to rely on the transfer windos too much."
BuddhaBuddha131313
9th Jan 2013 21:48
"There is no doubt that Rafa deserves huge credit for the youngster coming through and many of the good senior players still with us. As everyone knows I am his biggest fan. It will take BR a few years to match Rafa's guile but he is the closest I have seen to him, in having a set idea how he wants to work. I admire BR nerve! "
9th Jan 2013 21:58
"I think that the young lads who are coming through are the prove that develop players in our own Academy is the best way to build something important, never mind if those lads are taken in tender age or just when they become teens. The lads learn to know each other and the first team can inherit the same kind of footbal played in the youth team. We are working in the right direction."
Micksir
9th Jan 2013 22:12
"Andre the Giant, great news...YNWA I'm happy with the way the club is moving forward."
plyNo1red
9th Jan 2013 22:20
"come on you reds. please win on sunday and then there will be no doom or gloom merchants for a short while. a win would give everyone a buzz. come on luis and get up fergies back. YNWA hoping for a 2-0 win. YNWA"
LFC1958
9th Jan 2013 22:35
"So called Chelski fans were united in their condemnation of their own players and mangager. Torres probably never wants to wear the shirt again. He will now know the meaning of "you'll never walk alone" as never before. I hope our fans learn and be united in the same cause which is to bring the le back where it belongs."
LiverpoolTillDeath69
9th Jan 2013 22:37
"You have done a great job, Wisdom. Gain more experience, get even more dangerous, and become of Liverpool greatest."
OldVic
9th Jan 2013 22:37
"What about Ince? Has BR had second thoughts on him?"
voki
10th Jan 2013 1:37
"I have faith in our own young players, so it is a good news. I hate to see our young players living without being tested in the first team. Look that young Ince case - shame. Andre, I hope, could be a new Carra. Or it is Kelly? YNWA"
stuthebru
10th Jan 2013 5:16
"You play as good as a 1st team player,so yer very nice to see this m8 ynwa"
FOREVER RED
10th Jan 2013 5:46
"FB is gonna be brilliant for us.He will push our regulars for a spot if not in the starting line.PLS BE PATIENT WITH HIM. SG has spoken of the sacrifices made for the team.I don't think he is the only one. We went to war with guns but no bullets. Still inconceivable how it happened. New players, new system, new environment ....HELL, GIVE THE LAD A BREAK."
m54
10th Jan 2013 8:22
"This comment by BR worries me. Is there a twist to this tale."
TheAnalyst
10th Jan 2013 8:28
"I don't understand people who can't give credit to BR for using the youngsters, saying he had no choice anyway. How was he forced to sell Adams, lend Carroll to West Ham, instead of using them and leaving the likes of Suso and Sterling out?"
TheAnalyst
10th Jan 2013 8:29
"Sorry, I know his name is Adam"