Comments

turn that manure over boys
mellorio
8th Jan 2013 9:06
ozyredno1
8th Jan 2013 9:08
"Yes you can Daniel, just score 20 goals plus a season for the next 10 years and your debt to us will be repaid in spades. Good luck my friend and YNWA forever."
RoboKop82
8th Jan 2013 9:19
"Seems to be a hungry player determined to succeed. I like that. Very humble, appreciative and sounds like he wants to make a real go of this. Keep working hard and I'm sure Daniel and Luis will be unplayable! Really excited with what Brendan is doing. Definately going in the right direction signing players who have the passion to play for the club. YNWA"
dhd39
8th Jan 2013 9:24
"go and beat manure at the weekend and that will be a good start"
M2HB
8th Jan 2013 9:24
"Managers stand or fall by their signings. Lets hope you are BRs first good signing."
Bowlsy
8th Jan 2013 9:31
"I'm so glad you signed for us. I have no doubt you will repay BR and LFC for the opportunity you've been given. All of a sudden we're looking more formidable up front with more options. Borini coming back as well. So looking forward to the remaining part of the season. Lets hope we have good cup run to keep the youngsters playing more to. Good luck Redmen."
Dede 7
8th Jan 2013 9:36
"Liverpool has talented players and i know next season more will come in. The Manager is the best we could have gotten. i believe in Brendans principles and SOON all the doubters will see what a transformation he can make in a team. i think come the MANU game all the players should have the anger to win the match. team effort is vital. YNWA."
Redcrusader
8th Jan 2013 9:39
"The Manure is leaking like a big sive so lets put them to the sword!!! bring it on."
Chasanfield
8th Jan 2013 9:43
"YNWA Lad, work hard and you'll be successful "
Lashlarule
8th Jan 2013 9:51
"It is the biggest club I have ever played for. In the Premier League, there is no bigger club than Liverpool. That says it all!! YNWA"
KINGOFCLUBS
8th Jan 2013 10:00
"Listen up FT - 'It is the biggest club I have ever played for. In the Premier League, there is no bigger club than Liverpool'"
harbin91
8th Jan 2013 10:27
"Could've walked away with a hattrick in the first half against Mansfield but did well enough. Whether you will be out wide to move in or played in the centre with Suarez out wide not sure but I'm sure you can do well for us."
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 10:35
"This lad says the right things. Imagine the 'fire in his belly' that he has to even say such things. This guy is a red. End of."
Butragenio
8th Jan 2013 10:41
"Never wanted him at Liverpool. Nothing personal but I think English players are way overrated. However, he has got heart. Lets hope he translates all these words into goals."
mitu10
8th Jan 2013 10:46
"lets start by bringing down Old Toilet."
BuddhaBuddha131313
8th Jan 2013 10:52
"To anyone who doubted this lad read what he said carefully. This guy will be a great, mark my words. He recognises there are few bigger clubs than LFC in world football. Forget about recent fortunes, no one in the Premiership has the illustrious history we have. Welcome to LFC Mr Sturridge. "
8th Jan 2013 11:03
"I start to have a soft spot for him, he's a bursting clever striker, does excellent movements, attacks the spaces, dribbles and foremost has a terrific eye for goal. Well done Dan! Indeed a hit signing! Please BR give him a starting berth against Manure! YNWA Dan Sturridge"
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 11:05
"Butragenio. He'll prove you massively wrong. This guy has the lot, Pace, strength, height, skill, and shot, vision, desire and a real humbleness that totaly contradicts the 'bad atued' nonesense that people were posting. You need a 'bad atude' at Chelsea to fit in #horribleclub"
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 11:10
"Im glad that he's done it the way he has. He has a shed load of cash in his bank, is only 23, and has hardly played. Imagine the desire and hunger that this lad has as well as realising that the grass is very rarely greener. Adam Johnson will be similar- difference is, he's had to 'go backwards' DS has gone upwards!!!"
ldn/red-ninja
8th Jan 2013 11:21
"redcrusader - well agree. We need to win the mid field after that im sure our attack will score more than them. im expecting a high scoring game. 3-4. But we have to control the mid till the end!!! Or it will be 4-3. YNWA"
karimessex81
8th Jan 2013 11:25
"What a brilliant dig at Chelsea who have just won the champions league."
krtech
8th Jan 2013 11:50
"Hey man. are you training because everyday you are giving interview. 1 thing i want to ask before you start paying debt. Can you break manu defense because we fans wants to tear them apart. so better you train and when you achieve things then you can start to give interview"
phillipredixon
8th Jan 2013 11:52
"I believe Daniel is the spark that the team needs to light the club to top 4. Now there is two Jamaican in one of the most esteemed club in Europe, Liverpool FC"
gemboy
8th Jan 2013 12:04
"a Luis - Sturridge front line will be a threat to any opposing team! Hope the gaffer put them on together against the devils!"
Robelred
8th Jan 2013 12:11
"Welcome to the club Daniel. Just one thing, when you score all those goals we're sure you're gonna get please don't follow them up with that daft dancing you have indulged in before. That absolutely makes me cringe."
FOREVER RED
8th Jan 2013 12:26
"There is one word seeping thru all these threads regarding DS.....HUMBLE. Is this not a word that defines our club, supporters and the city as whole. Anyone wanna win our hearts....just be HUMBLE. A young man with God in his heart and wisdom in his head. You have said all the right things....you may have even softened the hearts of your doubters. YNWA DS"
FOREVER RED
8th Jan 2013 12:32
"IT IS THE BIGGEST CLUB I HAVE EVER PLAYED FOR IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. THERE IS NO BIGGER CLUB THAN LIVERPOOL.... ARE YOU LISTENING FERNANDO TORRES. OH......AND WE CAN PROVE IT."
FOREVER RED
8th Jan 2013 12:40
"IT IS ALL SET UP NICELY FOR YOU DS. YOU CAN SET THE TONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE. SCORING AGAINST ENEMY NO.1 WILL DO YOU NO HARM AT ALL. LUIS IS A FIGHTER. HE DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE....THEIR THOUGHTS, OPINIONS AND FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM....ONLY CARES FOR LFC....BECOME A FIGHTER."
kopchoirboy1
8th Jan 2013 12:48
"im very impressed with DS and his pace and aggression. with LS also being a fast battling forward it creates a real edge upfront."
GT-LFC
8th Jan 2013 12:57
"Fantastic at!tude Daniel.I think he will prove to be a superb signing.I really do rate this lad.Sturridge and Suarez, with Stevie playing behind them.Now that is truely world class"
bigandhardGerrard
8th Jan 2013 12:59
"Welcome lad - give everything you have on the pitch and you will do yourself and this great club proud. I'm very happy to see you at LFC, lets start by banging in a few and winning on Sunday!!"
Anneallred
8th Jan 2013 13:24
"cant wait for Chelski to come to Anfield after those comments! Onwards and upwards for Sturridge me thinks He could teach Torres a thing or two! Bring it on Danny against Man u on Sunday! YNWA"
GalleriaKing
8th Jan 2013 13:46
"Danny Boy...I'm your biggest supporter on here and absolutely thrilled you're with us now. Just one request please - no more "hoochy-koochy" celebratory dances. Just score lots of goals and slide on your knees like Captain Fantastic. We're proud you're a Red Daniel Sturridge! YNWA"
Tampa Kop
8th Jan 2013 13:55
"ManUre 2 - 3 LFC Suarez, Agger the Dagger and Stevie G on the scoresheet."
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 14:00
"Galleriaking- Blame Jonjo for Sundays 'jig'. Watch carefully. :)"
scruggs
8th Jan 2013 14:56
"Sturridge has the lot... young, tall (6foot 2inches), excellent close control, quick and a passion for Liverpool. When he is fit he will be unstoppable. Would love to see Suarez & Sturridge play together... IMHO better than Walcott. Well done BR."
redsBLUEunion
8th Jan 2013 15:00
"Humble, hungry, talented, young (and let's be frank, PAID) ... my expectations are only matched by my excitement. Take it to the Devils!"
Always A Red
8th Jan 2013 15:06
"We need to start the way we started against QPR and NOT take our foot off the gas - Su/Stur to start - Su on right/Stur down the middle - lets hope all the boys wake up on the right side of the bed on Sunday!"
Severus47
8th Jan 2013 15:11
"What a briiliant transfer move from my point of view. He's young, talented and willing to proove he's worth playing at Anfield. Good luck, Daniel. "
skingrad
8th Jan 2013 15:46
"Well said that boy has some future! Not only the biggest but far and away the best and we are not talking stupid media anecdotal facts and figures we are talking about a club that means something to people not some characterless money orientated quick win for middle east potentates or russian oligarchs. Ask Barcelona-More than a club"
OldVic
8th Jan 2013 16:00
"Words are cheap. Mark Lawrenson echoed my sentiments exactly in the Mirror on Monday. He can not understand why LFC went for Sturridge for 12 million when they could have had the far superior Ba for 7.5 million. Prove me wrong Daniel and I will be the first to hold my hand up."
icky
8th Jan 2013 16:17
"Big headed , not a team player, greedy not up to LFC standards , just a few of the blogs before his arrival , does that sound like the Daniel sturridge who gave this interview , I think not , the hunger to be a success at Liverpool comes across in spades "
Gerrard o ya beauty
8th Jan 2013 16:19
"I really feel Danny is going to be a key player for us, I thought he looked excellent against Mansfield and he's not even fully match fit. I feel like this is a player who like's the pressure, who want to shoot and not pass like a lot of our midfield. He's totally the opposite to Downing and Hendo, they crack under pressure, like when they play at anfield, he'll love playin at anfield YNWA "
Gerrard o ya beauty
8th Jan 2013 16:19
Gerrard o ya beauty
8th Jan 2013 16:20
kopking100
8th Jan 2013 16:20
"Forget about all the audulation and nicety's towards the boss, just get yourself super fit and show what you can do on the pitch, as fans this is all we ask. YNWA"
doveenter
8th Jan 2013 16:20
"I think this will be a super signing for us and at 12m I think he will be a snip !"
Loz99
8th Jan 2013 16:45
"If Webb allows us to win this match will you please do your dance in front of Bacon Face for a few moments? It would be such fun and would really make our day!"
jamaicandalglish
8th Jan 2013 16:49
"Dan the man will tear some holes in the mancs diffence on sunday trust me and I can see Suarez going above rvp as top scorer as long as Mr webb plays a fair match Suarez will get his hat trick in fergies 25mins time added on. Big up Dan the man at the biggest club in England, not the biggest club in south london torres,ENGLAND!!!!!"
RagaGaga
8th Jan 2013 16:49
"Manure fans are ranting everywhere. they really are creating a stink."
Loz99
8th Jan 2013 16:51
"The odds are massively stacked against us, especially at OT, I don't trust the refferee one bit, I'm convinced he will award a penalty against us and possibly send one of our players off, we can forget about getting any crucial decisions in our favour. I'm just being realistic, still we can also be naive and dream but Ferguson won't allow it. "
Loz99
8th Jan 2013 16:55
"Feel sorry for all the loyal Liverpool fans who will waste hard earned money travelling and donating money to Manchester United FC only to watch a foregone conclusion. Spend it on your kids I say, maybe buy LFC merchandise, at least it would be going to our club."
Loz99
8th Jan 2013 17:04
"I would never go to OT to watch any team, the thought of my money going into mufc coffers absolutely sickens me. Why would we want to benefit manu, madness. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
8th Jan 2013 17:12
"LOZ99- agree with you about Howard Webb, he's a united fan so how they can let him referee a game for them is a total farce, he gives everything in favour of them, he's good friends with fergie, he awards united penaltys for fun, so at the end of the day the reff will decide who wins. Anyway Come on Reds! This is the biggest game in the world! "
AShropshiRed
8th Jan 2013 17:19
"Daniel, you can, and I am sure will repay Brendan, by scoring lot's of goals for LFC. Looking forward to you and Luis terrorising defences, I'm sure Brendan fully intends for you and Luis to play up front together. Good luck for the future. YNWA"
Hubfan
8th Jan 2013 17:27
"Well he certainly knows the right things to say, now he just has to continue doing well on the pitch. feeling good about this Sunday, even with the auxiliary manc ref on the field. "
AShropshiRed
8th Jan 2013 17:28
"(oldvic)Shame their has to be a negative comment on here, when everyone else is being so positive!!"
Red_4_life
8th Jan 2013 17:58
"Just take your chances in front of the goal and make sure the ball ends up in the back of the net when you do. Yes you are playing for the greatest club in English history and you will never walk alone... ever."
davieso
8th Jan 2013 18:08
"yes play suarez left and sterling right with sturridge through middle and alternate, hopefully we will get ince for cover for sterling"
ani-road-05
8th Jan 2013 18:15
"Just wish the owners would start acting like they run one of the biggest clubs in the world! #cheapskates"
brimac123cat
8th Jan 2013 18:33
"That's a bold claim, having played for Man Citeh and Chelsea. Good luck sunshine. Keep your head down and your nose clean and you'll win the hearts of millions throughout the world."
VixterK1J
8th Jan 2013 18:44
"Have to say that I was worried about Sturridge - not about his talent, which is unquestionable, but about all the reports I read about his ego and atude. Well, either they were all wrong or Buck is quite simply the greatest man manager since Shanks, because everything coming out of this boy's mouth is absolutely spot on. He's a red now - he's one of us! Got Daniel - YNWA"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
8th Jan 2013 18:50
"YOU ARE 100% CORRECT DANIEL. LIVERPOOL ARE A MASSIVE CLUB REGARDLESS OF OUR POSITION IN THE LEAGUE. LFC'S STATURE IN WORLD FOOTBALL IS UP THERE WITH THE BEST. DON'T EVER DOUBT IT. WELL SAID DANIEL STURRIDGE !!"
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 18:55
"Ani-rd- ill second that."
rajusa
8th Jan 2013 19:07
"I actually believe if it came down to a straight contest, pound for pound we are as equal (maybe even better) than united. But unfortunately the ref has to be taken into account and hence we will be lucky to escape even with a draw."
rajusa
8th Jan 2013 19:13
"With lfc worldwide fan base daniel has the chance to become a world superstar, as does any lfc player who does well for this club. Heck lfc fans actually FOZRCED that douchebag jon champ and espn to apologise! thats a huge thing and shows the power this club has around the globe bar none"
hloni
8th Jan 2013 19:26
"Wish he hadn't said we are the greatest, an apparent dig at Chelc, reminds me of what Nando did when he left. Really liked how Joe Allen did it when he joined. Be happy u r at the new club but show respect to ur old club - that for me is class"
hloni
8th Jan 2013 19:48
Simpson2
8th Jan 2013 19:56
"All this "big club" nonsense distracts from the fact that we are miles off winning the league. That is all that matters!!!!"
stuthebru
8th Jan 2013 20:00
"Good atude keep it,like stevie g never had a big head,so dont change and YNWA"
Rushjob._
8th Jan 2013 21:42
"Tom Ince deal to be announced. Done I'm hearing....."
REDOPIUM
8th Jan 2013 21:54
"What radio station are you listening to,"
havafu
8th Jan 2013 21:56
"take man utd by the horns please partner luis an sturridge"
Luis7Sturridge15
8th Jan 2013 22:17
"I hope you retire with us Daniel. You were on my wishlist a few years back and I am very delighted you have joined us. I wish BR had signed you back in the summer as opposed to half way through the season as it may be a struggle to get top 4. No doubt next year we will challenge for 1st, forget top 4! :)"
Luis7Sturridge15
8th Jan 2013 22:21
"KINGOFCLUBS - It's fans like you that just wind me the F up! Forget about the past and focus on the present and future. Torres left us to join a bigger club, so what man! He also left us to win trophies and you know what? He has already won the FA Cup and CL. "
notts red till dead
8th Jan 2013 22:54
"before the start of the season i had a good feeling with brendon and regardless of poor results the feeling has only got stronger. i think we have the beating of man poo as we dominated with 10men earlier"
notts red till dead
8th Jan 2013 22:56
"in the season and i can see us dominating again. i am worried about rvp but we can definitley get at them. our defense just needs to stop making costly mistakes. ynwa"
notts red till dead
8th Jan 2013 23:01
"oh yeah, aslong as we dont get no more injuries im now happy with our attack. we have progressed nicely, continue down this path with the goals being shared through the team and silly mistakes being cut out and top 4 is ours."
notts red till dead
8th Jan 2013 23:02
"then we can go for more power, pace and talented players in the summer. the futures bright, the futures RED."
Dovan
9th Jan 2013 0:30
"BRING IT ON.....COME ON REDMEN....LET'S HIT MAN.U HARD....YNWA"
easy e
9th Jan 2013 4:39
"well all i can say lad is just do your best, for the team, yourself n' for us fans who N.W.A. ps I hope the club show the squad the emphatic 1-4 win over manure come sun morning travelling down the east lancs rd. to all Be Brave lads n' believe, what support we take will out sing the mancs"
easy e
9th Jan 2013 4:50
"Yeh' i agree with some of the post on ere' Please please please Daniel dont be doing the 'pray to the almighty 1 stint n' prancing around after scoring, we on the terraces dont think thats cool. a raised arm to your fans n' in time we'll be singing yre name Y.N.W.A. "
easy e
9th Jan 2013 5:07
"Luis your the consummate professional but PLEASE dont give H Webb any reason to reach for his pocket. Please do this for us. he'll be just looking for any excuse Guaranteed. PLEASE STEVIE have a word in his ear Please mate' [just a pleasant reminder] nice and casual lad"
SjB
9th Jan 2013 5:32
"Man utd 1 - 2 liverpool/the biggest team in england.. Suarez score first Then car persie make it 1-1 Then late into the game long ball by steven gerrard into the feet of sturridge takes it around de gea like if he wasnt there puts it on the line and goes to header it in burr reina runs up and hits it in lmao... "
Tank8
9th Jan 2013 5:53
"Thats a powerful belief and a fine thing to say in your new position, I cant wait to see Luis and Daniel together either. Funny how torres thought the opposite when going in the other direction... How wrong he was."
Papa Syed
9th Jan 2013 7:48
"Win Games. More goals (so, bigger goal difference). Correct selection of teams. No injuries. No broken legs etc. Then, we can progress well. Now, it's up to the coach and players plus lady luck on our side...That's how I wish we should be in now....YNWA!"
smoochipoochi69
9th Jan 2013 8:25
"me fear abt the howard webb for the next game"