Comments

Suarez has the thirst and drive to become a Liverpool great.
yungceed
4th Jan 2013 11:17
4th Jan 2013 11:17
"Agree with Kevin! Luis is areal "StreetFighter", an enthusiastic kid who can play in Anfield any week! The peak of his career has still to come surely!"
archie0809
4th Jan 2013 11:41
"lets hope he is still at liverpool in 2 yrs time. would like another one or two signings this window, hopefully getting them early. "
jayejay
4th Jan 2013 11:47
"Hopefully Sturidge will gell and make a good combo with Luis."
curlyted
4th Jan 2013 11:56
"I saw my first game in 1963 and i can say now Suarez has been the best player in that time."
Ronny87
4th Jan 2013 12:00
"I agree with Keegan that Suarez hasn't peaked yet, i believe Suarez still has another gear in him but for him to reach that level he needs better players around him. Hopefully he stays long enough at the club and lead us to great success."
dibbydoo2001
4th Jan 2013 12:01
"Suarez is one of those players who plays better when he is playing all the while . Luckily for us he is a Red !"
PATTO1
4th Jan 2013 12:13
"Luis could end up second only to KK in the LFC Legends list. And I just can't get enough! YNWA"
ezanih
4th Jan 2013 12:17
"I never knew how good Suarez was until now. I just thought he was a very good player before this but not Messi-like like now. And I certainly didn't expect his thirst for playing football. The first time I was ever impressed (and heard of) with Suarez is when he did his last minute curler goal against Ghana I think (or was it Korea) in the World Cup"
GalleriaKing
4th Jan 2013 12:21
"I dare the Manure fans to "boo" Suarez on the 13th at Old Trafford! Like he says..."that just motivates me to score more goals!" Come on Luis...stuff the winner down their throats!"
ldn/red-ninja
4th Jan 2013 12:26
"If Suarez had been in the Barca team with messi he would win the best player award. I just hope he sees we have great crop of young players who will help him win that award in near future. gwaan king luis YNWA"
maxcouser
4th Jan 2013 12:29
"Leandro Damiao is also another striker with Suarez`s attributes, maybe the club can make him a summer priority coz South Americans do offer quality where some don`t."
L4Pak
4th Jan 2013 12:37
"Nurture this talent and ensure that he has a watertight contract. We want him to stay and not be tempted by other clubs and their promises. This can be done by investment allowing LFC to achieve their aims. FSG need to be aware of the way ahead."
Luis7Sturridge15
4th Jan 2013 12:47
"You don't need to tell us what we already know Mr Keegan. I knew this before he even put on the famous red shirt. His value has already doubled and will be tripled when the season ends. "
PanchoLom
4th Jan 2013 13:06
"Can't argue with Keegan here =)"
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Jan 2013 13:19
"The guy is just unbelievable, he's a defenders worst nightmare cos all he does is try to nut meg you or he can just knock it past you, you don't know wheather to turn or face him, he scares defenders to death! YNWA "
gemboy
4th Jan 2013 13:29
"Opposing fans can say what they like but we are lucky to have Luis! He is a first class professional and a first class player! He is passionate about football and Liverpool! Please make sure we keep him here for years! I'd rather have one Suarez than 10 Torres in our team! YNWA!"
whacko jacko
4th Jan 2013 13:41
"If Suarez is half as good as Kev was in his career my god what a footballer he will be. He can be as good as Messi n Ronaldo n with Sterling n Sturridge n Ince all getting there careers starting we will score bucket loads n he will torture defences for quite a few years to come. YNWA JFT96 "
krtech
4th Jan 2013 13:57
"suarez is like a kid in the park. he have fun when playing for lfc. You will see this in agger, skrtel and gerrard. If you play with aim to win you will win. "
cree
4th Jan 2013 14:06
"Suarez should be CAPTAIN and PAul Ince if signed should not be PAID until he scores his first goal in that way we can recouperate some of the money we pay for him over the odds"
FOREVER RED
4th Jan 2013 14:12
"We have to wrap him in cotton wool. You have told us of his desire to play, play and play. He has been getting kicked much more recently. I do realise that opportunities to give him a break were few and far between recently - hopefully this weeks FA cup game will be a start. My team for this weekend- Wisdon, Carra, Coates, Johnson, Downing, Suso, Hendo, Allan, Shelvy. Sturridge. "
gazzachelt
4th Jan 2013 14:18
"suarez and gerrard are really jelling at the moment, keep it up boys"
gazzachelt
4th Jan 2013 14:20
" gallireae, you know the boo boys are gonna be singing, you konw what you are, you know what you are, blah blah blah, hope he nets a few goals and shuts them up :)"
Luis7Sturridge15
4th Jan 2013 14:25
"gemboy - It amuses me how fans still think of Torres, of course deep down we do miss him since he has been our best striker but to say something like that makes me laugh and only at you. They are both world class strikers and we should just leave it at that. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Jan 2013 14:45
"Torres isn't as good as he was in his first season at Liverpool and that's a fact!! Since his hamstring problems he's lost his pace, and that's why Demba Ba has gone to Chelsea cos he knows he stands more of a chance of playing infront of torres than Suarez cos nobody can play in front of Suarez! So for me Suarez is better than Torres. YNWA "
Luis7Sturridge15
4th Jan 2013 14:58
"Gerrard o ya beauty - I don't understand why silly fans tend to compare the past with the present. Torres scored 24 league goals in his debut season in just 33 league games. Something Suarez is yet to achieve so for you to even start comparing is totally irrelevant. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
4th Jan 2013 15:10
"Luis7?9- Torres still plays football and from what I'm watching these days Suarez is a better football player than Torres, I don't normally mention Torres but just thought I would say something what is true. This article is about Suarez yet to peek and I can only see him getting better so he will probably beat Torres' record."
cordoso
4th Jan 2013 15:24
"torres played in a team at its peak and was sensational as luis will have to wait until next season or the one after for that luxury perhaps luis is the best striker in world football in recent games. "
Luis7Sturridge15
4th Jan 2013 15:47
"Gerrard o ya beauty - No doubt Suarez is performing better than Torres but it does not automatically make him a better player than Torres. I can only make a judgement if Suarez performs like he is now next year too in order to be better than Torres. "
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:50
"when torres left i, like all liverpool fans, was gutted i thought he was the best striker we had in years, truely world class.But my God this guy is the most exciting and effective striker i have ever seen he is the type of player thats worth the addmission price alone. thank God he's a red "
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:51
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:51
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:51
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:51
paulgracecianaaron
4th Jan 2013 15:51
Ranquest
4th Jan 2013 15:58
"When is the rest of the squad gonna start playing with his drive and energy? I am waiting for that day. One awesome player who commits 100 percent every time. Thank you Mr Suarez"
anothernino
4th Jan 2013 16:00
"When I saw this kid play in 2010 world cup thought he was the best thing since sliced bread - I was wrong, he's better"
voki
4th Jan 2013 17:32
"Just like PanchoLom: "Can't argue with Keegan here =)" "
LFC Nuuk Greenland
4th Jan 2013 18:27
"I can only imagine how dangerous he'll be if he's reunited with Eriksen as a playmaker. Two youngsters from Ajax."
81-82-83-84
4th Jan 2013 21:48
"Luis was great versus Sunderland, but he could be more consistent. Keegan's right, his finishing will improve, and Luis' vision and distribution could be enhanced simply by lifting his head up more. He's on a goal bonus, but maybe he could be more generous to his teammates on occasion, so that the team as whole can score more goals."
Alex_Regal
4th Jan 2013 22:29
"Luis it´s amazing, in 2011 Uruguay 4 Chile 0 , who scored the four goals ?? King Luis of course ! So Luis always thirst it´s continous with LFC or URU national team."
ValiantSG
5th Jan 2013 3:28
"Saw a number of Nando Vs Luis comments. By Fact, Nando is a record of holder for the EPL's Most Profile Striker, taking over Manu's Van Nistel Roy in Liverpool's NAME!! Having saying that Luis still got some catch-up to do even though he is better than the current Torres right now. If Luis can surpass the 24 goals mark this season, He will definitely be better than even the Nando of the past."
enrihhe
5th Jan 2013 15:45
"I think Liverpool should sign Paco Montanes. He is a great footballer playing for Zaragoza in Spain. He is right-footed, but plays as a left winger. He is the best in his team, and has scored sebveral goals this season. He is worth around 1 million pounds, which is quite good. I leave you a fantastic goal from him: .youtube.com/watch?v=yTvVdvm1PmM What do you think about it?"
Loz99
5th Jan 2013 22:20
"We will lose Suarez for certain if we let Coates leave, they are very close friends and Coates departure would unsettle Suarez. Id I was in his position and Coates was sold on, I would be irate and would make it known I want to leave."