Comments

from the stats I can say he can't be judge for this season as he played too little, while in the past campaign he looked like a sharp striker scoring plenty of goals, many assists, an excellent passing accuracy, found the target with consistency, in summary had all the ingredients who make a striker a cracking player.
2nd Jan 2013 17:03
SGM 73
2nd Jan 2013 17:48
"Not the best use of statistics as they aren't really informative. Can get better data elsewhere. All that counts is what he does from this point on, now that he's at a big club..."
johnjj_bosco
2nd Jan 2013 17:57
"In as much as stats are an important facts about a footballer,I think,from what Dan has,he is gonna have a good spell at the club,so therefore its up to him to step up his game,once again welcome DAN."
Luis7Sturridge15
2nd Jan 2013 17:57
"Stats mean nothing to me since he is an attacking minded player. We could easily see the stats for Torres and compare that to his form at Chelsea. I'm just happy that we have signed somebody who can make a differnce. We now have Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Assaidi and Suso. That's 6 players that can make a difference! "
Luis7Sturridge15
2nd Jan 2013 18:00
"I expect a stronger finish to the season now. Looking at previous seasons, we tend to rely on 1 or 2 players every game. We now have 6 and I am more optimistic that we can achieve top 6. One more attacking minded player would sweeten it for me. "
PhilU
2nd Jan 2013 18:50
"Welcome to LFC Daniel, come and play and be a success, good luck. YNWA"
voki
3rd Jan 2013 12:23
"He can shoot, all wright. That is maybe just what we need to add to Luis fire power. For the rest... we'll see. Hopes are high though. Let's give Sturridge as much support as we can. YNWA "