Comments

Well deserved award Luis! With Stevie and Jose the best yesterday! please don't forget to repeat it next Wednesday against Sunderland! YNWA & Happy New Year Luis!!
31st Dec 2012 14:17
redahendo
31st Dec 2012 14:41
"You couldnt resist that one could you Buddha. Ive noticed your absence from the Hendo thread!I stand by what I say, there's still a lot of improvements he can make in his overall play.Better atiitude recently from him though.And I dont think Ive seen him dive for a couple of games!Praise the lord! "
sopoti78
31st Dec 2012 15:07
"well done luis,few mo like you and we will be fighting for the le nevermind top 4. i will like to see luis have the arm band if stevie its not playing.happy new year all"
BuddhaBuddha131313
31st Dec 2012 15:29
"redahendo, what Hendo thread??"
fbi4lfc
31st Dec 2012 15:31
"yes!!!!!!!!! guess 2013 will be a good year if we sign sneijder though"
FOREVER RED
31st Dec 2012 17:24
"WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU. WE LOVE YOU.....WITH ALL THAT HISTORY AND SYMBOLISM.....YOU ARE DOING THAT NO.7 SHIRT PROUD. KEEP IT UP "
Thanks2Shanks
31st Dec 2012 17:54
"Luis is our best player by far, I just can not understand how the journalists pick the man of the match. Allen has 4.... Luis is up there with John Barnes the two best players we have ever had Luis and John."
cordoso
31st Dec 2012 18:14
"truly world class and part of the supposedly 120m wasted on players under kk. this is a terrific squad and with the addition of a bit more quality in the wide areas as well as another striker then we will be back where we belong."
Red till I'm dead
31st Dec 2012 18:28
"Well done Luis and the rest of the lads. I'd like to wish all the reds fans (my extended family) around the world, an awesome 2013. Let's stand behind our lads - no matter what. YNWA, From Julian, Cape Town, South Africa "
Red till I'm dead
31st Dec 2012 18:36
"Happy New Year to everyone involved at the best football club in the world. We love you, Liverpool, and we love all the fans, and all the amazing singing and fantastic spirit. There is nothing on earth like being a Liverpool supporter. YNWA, Kirsten and Joshua, Cape Town - South Africa"
LFCfans_technical_committee
31st Dec 2012 18:41
"Luis Suarez WINS GOAL OF THE YEAR (*); against newcastle, Steven Gerrard will be proud as he scored the goal on Stevie's 600th app for the club when we were 1 nil down Suarez rescued the day. An unbreakable bond between the two !!"
powderfinger2712
31st Dec 2012 22:03
"Cool and chill year 2013 Packetputtryhatbuhrehendos with sombreros,it was lovely reading ya loltaaaalks-lines.Thanks to be online almost-alltime but only almost...funny wasnt it...year 2012"
Lollyboy1000
1st Jan 2013 11:47
"Come on guys lets have a big win against sunderland no holding back i want loads of goals because i will be there YNWA"