Comments

how I can see from the stats, we did a superb performance in any repart, just Raheem and Suso looked a bit confused but did not hesitate to put effort and bode well!
31st Dec 2012 10:43
only1Cloggs
31st Dec 2012 11:54
"I hope Redknapp keeps em up though. I've always liked the old fool. Had him pegged to take over after Houllier and then Benitez but sadly it never happened."
Redcrusader
31st Dec 2012 12:58
"THIS WIN LIKE THE FULHAM WIN ARE RUN OF THE MILL STUFF.NOW WE NEED TO START WINNING AGAINST THE ARSENALS,CHELSKY AND MANURE ON THE 13TH ETC ONLY THEN WILL I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE MOVING FORWARD INSTEAD OF ONE FOOT FORWARDS AND 2 FEET BACK!"
Redcrusader
31st Dec 2012 13:02
"ONOT Y1CLOGGS QPR ARE TOAST!!! THEY COULD NOT BEAT AN UNDER 8 SIDE. AND THIS DOES NOT SAY A LOT FOR US AT THE PRESENT MOMENT IN TIME>"
Dede 7
31st Dec 2012 15:43
"El Pistolero. We are lucky to have Suarez. Top 4 hopefuly this season. YNWA."
FOREVER RED
31st Dec 2012 20:42
"LS.....words cannot justify your skills. You are a genius man. You made those 2 goals out of NOTHING. Not that you have anything to prove to anyone including so called LFC fans. Your exquisite and exemplary skills will be honored by virtue of SKY Sports viewers choosing your goal against the Geordies as the GOAL OF THE SEASON- nuff said"
Redcrusader
31st Dec 2012 22:58
"FOREVER RED I HERE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.BUT YOU CAN ONLY BEAT WHAT IS PUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND LETS FACE IT FULHAM AND QPR ARE HARDLY ON FIRE AT THE MOMENT NOW ARE THEY??? I WILL BE MORE IMPRESSED IF WE TANK THE MANURE ON THE 13TH BUT LETS FACE IT WE HAVE ONLY TWO HOPES,BOB AND NO.ENOUGH Z."
RopMange
1st Jan 2013 3:11
"Bring David Villa to partner Suarez. Villa would be an invaluable mentor to our young guns; Raheem, Suso, Morgan, etc, I am still doubtful that Borini and Sturidge will cut at Liverpool. "