Comments

DODGY CURRY ? OR TOO MANY SPROUTS SWILLED DOWN WITH CHANG BEER ?
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
30th Dec 2012 18:54
KidOfKop
30th Dec 2012 18:56
"Get well soon BR. YNWA !!!"
AShropshiRed
30th Dec 2012 18:58
"Excellent performance especially in the first half. If Jordan Henderson was suffering from a sickness bug he did very well. Hope Enrique isn't out for too long. Happy New Year to all Liverpool supporters. ynwa"
30th Dec 2012 19:03
"Congratulations to Colin Pascoe and Mike Marsh for the job done today! Take care of yourself Colin and keep you ready for Sunderland game! Happy New Year to you and your family Colin and Mike! YNWA"
m54
30th Dec 2012 19:06
"I had to eat my words from my earlier comment. Its been the first time in many years that LFC defeated a tesm that is rock bottom. Still causes for concern too many shots allowed to be taken be it from outside the box."
Papa Syed
30th Dec 2012 19:19
"Excellent game today. Kudos to Mr Pascoe & Mr Marsh. We will be Top4 anytime soon. Get well soon Mr Pascoe, Mr Rodgers, Mr Driscoll & Mr Jones...Happy New Year 2013....YNWA!"
harbin91
30th Dec 2012 19:19
"Hopefully it won't infect the squad. The last thing we need is an outbreak of norovirus at the club."
Gordon Ottershaw
30th Dec 2012 19:34
"Redbart we know who is the disgrace here, just to spell it out in letters you can understand...YOU. Leave this site now, you are not welcome. We do not want people like you as any type of so called supporter. "
wizardmix
30th Dec 2012 19:43
"Redbart1 you are a true idiot and should be banned from this site"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
30th Dec 2012 19:45
"PARTHENODRIVEKID, WELL SAID. REDBART, MOVE ON FROM THE NEGATIVITY AND TRY AND 'SUPPORT' YOUR TEAM...IF THAT'S POSSIBLE !!"
FOREVER RED
30th Dec 2012 19:57
"Redbart....if u have nuttin constructive to add please don't say anything. These forums are only for those who truly love LFC.....not pretenders. It is people like you who instill this negativity that sets off everyone else. "
Reds_Fan_Forever
30th Dec 2012 20:01
"Best wishes to get well soon BR and staff. Get your rest and hope to see you back on the touchline soon. YNWA"
Pamel6
30th Dec 2012 20:03
"Can we try that approach for every match please? Its worked wonders"
darocketfafrica
30th Dec 2012 20:04
"Well done to the boys today,hope its the start of something great.Rock on"
boom147
30th Dec 2012 20:47
"Redbart1 why put your negative comments that are no benifit to lfc fans and the club. get well soon Brendan and staff great job! "
BTFI
30th Dec 2012 20:50
"Great result today. Much needed and lets see more of the same on wednesday night at Annie Road. I believe the consistency will come as we have enough quality in the squad. Regarding FSG, they took us out of debt, have written an open letter to the fans apologizing for not getting a striker in and they will add to the squad."
TampereRed
30th Dec 2012 21:25
"good first half with some decent stuff played but QPR was so weak that it amazed me, absolutely no effort whatsoever to press us at times, we could do basicly anything we wanted without working that hard. cont.."
TampereRed
30th Dec 2012 21:26
"that being said I was a bit disapointed with the playing around in the second half, they didn't try to make a comeback and we didn't went for more goals. But 3 points and 3 good goals is good way to end a year. YNWA"
plums50
30th Dec 2012 21:49
"Get well soon lads, happy new year to all RED FANS AND PLAYERS. . El Pistelero was outstanding today. More games like this please in 2013. BR, as a fellow NI man I can tell you that we are all very proud to see you at the helm of our glorious club. YNWA. "
redbart1
30th Dec 2012 22:09
"To all you so called "supporters", Jonny come latelys and glory fans who have jumped on the bandwagon, where were you when we were in the Second Division? I doubt you have ever been to a game, I doubt you can find Liverpool on a map. I date back to top players, top managers and top fans. I pay, home and away and I am enled to recognise rubbish when I see it. "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
30th Dec 2012 22:20
"REDBART, FAIR ENOUGH YOU'VE SEEN IT ALL. SO IS IT NOT TOO MUCH TOO ASK FOR YOU TO GIVE THE TEAM A BIT OF PRAISE WHEN THEY WIN ? I MYSELF HAVE TRAVELLED ALL OVER WATCHING THE REDS AND WE'VE BEEN SPOILT, BUT A BIT OF 'SUPPORT' WOULDN'T GO AMISS. OR THAT SONG "YOUR SUPPORT IS *NG " COULD TURN OUT TO BE MADE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU. "
Chucker
30th Dec 2012 22:24
"I'm in awe of redfart, such a hero in his own mind. Now Pascoe, that was crap, a dumb fan like me could predict those subs. All off one of Buck's boring formula sheets no doubt. I'll bet he's got a list on his wardrobe, 'RED undies first Buck, RED socks second...'. Any 1/2 baked manager can predict us. Get the man some imagination for a belated xmas present, please."
redbird1
30th Dec 2012 22:26
"33 years a LFC fan through thick and thin. new to the forum but believe me a revolution starts slowly and then is unstoppable. BR is going to lead us back to glory."
davieso
30th Dec 2012 22:27
"happy new year to every reds supporter - keep the faith we will be back YNWA "
sinko
30th Dec 2012 22:30
"lads, lads, theres a middle ground here.. yes, compared to times gone by, we are below par, but for many reasons. but support and encouragement is needed right now, we are LFC, in good times and bad and the team need us more than ever right behind them"
b1glad
30th Dec 2012 22:39
"Get well soon Bren not in to do wit that Ulster fry you had "
Mekinet
30th Dec 2012 22:40
"This illments should be cured oh God"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
30th Dec 2012 22:46
"REDBIRD, SINKO AND DAVIES, WELL SAID LADS, THAT'S THE SPIRIT. GET BEHIND THE TEAM."
redbart1
30th Dec 2012 22:47
"On other threads I did congratulate the performance. I thought Hendo was excellent, Gerrard back to his best, Jose superb and Luis was just Luis, enough said. But this thread is about Rodgers. Are we any better than under Kenny? Will be get to Wembley? Will we get a European place? Ask yourself those simple questions and don't give me bull about time. Rodgers has what KK had plus his imports."
jakalucio
30th Dec 2012 22:57
"played boss first half but lets remember reds they are bottom of the league,wishin all a happy and very prospherous,points wise, new year"
belfastwill
30th Dec 2012 22:58
"It was a good performance today, the team showed what it can do when it applies itself to the job in hand. Lets do that every game and we will climb the table but give anything less for that red shirt, a speel out of the team would be called for , no matter how big the name. Get well soon lads YNWA."
redriotous
30th Dec 2012 23:08
"redbart, why don't you get of this site, never anything constructive to say. Why is it FSG's fault, they spent massive money on woeful players. After that mess, we're lucky we're doing as well as we are. "
julieluvslfc
30th Dec 2012 23:30
"REDBART1 WHY DONT YOU OFF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICKER THAN ANY BUG.WELL DONE BOYS,YNWA "
ErgoProxyZ
30th Dec 2012 23:33
"You've made the team more efficient than Rodgers."
julieluvslfc
30th Dec 2012 23:38
"REDBART 1 WHY DONT YOU P--- OFF PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICKER THAN ANY BUG. WELL DONE TODAY BOYS. BRENDAN I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON.YNWA"
taytan
31st Dec 2012 1:10
"get well soon BR, and the rest of the crew!"
Arcee
31st Dec 2012 3:40
"Here's hoping Brendan is able to be at the Man United Match, so he can give Fergie & ALL HIS PLAYERS, a really good shake of the hands. :)"
wolTyson
31st Dec 2012 5:31
"The Away wins are begining to come back tha good the last two seasons we were been beat or draw we are getting there lets just enjoy the other half of this season and next year be ready to take it ALLL ...YNWA my team!!"
FOREVER RED
31st Dec 2012 6:01
"Redbart1.....and for years we have been trying to get you minority to criticise constructively.You should not have said that about BR. These forums should not be about personal egos but about us as fans showing our love for LFC. We take time off from our daily lives to interact with fellow fans such as yourself. A true fan such as yourself will know that this is not the Liverpool way. "
yazangs
31st Dec 2012 6:54
"Good that he wasn't in touch during the game as 2 of our goals came from long balls and the first was pure Suarez skills. "
Butragenio
31st Dec 2012 7:23
"another proof we are better with brenda?"
Livergirl 1
31st Dec 2012 8:15
"redbart1 I have been a TRUE red fan for over 50 years and in all that time I have never heard such twaddle as you spout. If you have nothing constructive to say then please say nothing at all"
redbart1
31st Dec 2012 8:35
"Being totally blinkered and not seeing what is wrong is not failing to support the club. Paying for two season tickets, shouting on the lads at games is being a fan. But if something is wrong, it's only anyone's right to voice their opinion. My opinion is that this great football club should in the top four and winning trophies every year. It isn't happening."
LFCREDFORLIFE
31st Dec 2012 8:58
"redbart1. So you say we should perform miracles over night then? As painful as it is things take time. BR is going to be a legend. I bet your were one of those who wrote Lucas off from day one. Now look with TIME! Get a life, who cares how long you have supported the reds, you are a negative fool!!"
GARCIASTHUMB
31st Dec 2012 11:38
"REDBART - your a disgrace to this club.Please go and support the s.We don,t need you."
LFC1958
31st Dec 2012 12:09
"redbart1 You say that you have been supportng the club since we were in the second division. Can you tell me how long it took Shanks to get LFC to the glory days?? I also remember the good old days but we have to start building from the foundations up. We need two good strikers and a playmaker like Alonso to get back."
LFC1958
31st Dec 2012 12:12
"I am also gutted at the Stoke and Villa results but I believe that is due to us being light weight with the likes of Sterling, Suso, Allen and Downing. We are brushed off and bullied off the ball too easily. BR must tacktically suitable players for these physical games."
bolthebol
31st Dec 2012 12:29
"why make comments to express your disgust with other posters, use the report abuse link, as i feel these trolls are getting what they want."