Comments

Squad players.
250GTO
27th Dec 2012 8:38
sabbosnr
27th Dec 2012 8:45
"what a joke 4th place what"
Emtwobe
27th Dec 2012 8:46
"You thought after the penalty you were going to win? :/"
nitinlfc
27th Dec 2012 8:47
"Worst ever performance and outclassed in all areas? Stevie needs to be rested and get likes, Biglia, De Vrij, Tello and Turan "
thesaintman
27th Dec 2012 8:49
"I am not hoping for top four with the yo yo performance. A top seven would save us the fans blushes foryet another year to manure fans."
fobiuz
27th Dec 2012 8:51
""I thought after the penalty we were going to win the game..." Never underestimate your opponents, it's Stoke at home and you were thinking at 3 mins you gonna win it. I mean, it was like the whole game to play still. "
Irsey
27th Dec 2012 8:51
"Two good centre halfs essential. New keeper essential, holding player and Stevie boy pushing on as he does best. Keep the faith ..... But get rid of the skirtles,aggrer's and riena's. Hurry back Kelly too."
Lfcanvvin
27th Dec 2012 8:56
"Seems like everytime Liverpool had a big win, its form would slump the game after. I wondered why the players was too easily get complacent because of leading just a goal which led to lose in concentration or fighting spirit. Defensively it has to better instead of just focus on buying strikers & scoring goals."
Cagger
27th Dec 2012 8:56
"I dont know any other team in the world whose players talk too much to media both after win or defeat. We need 10 more Suarez"
Cagger
27th Dec 2012 8:57
dakdikduk
27th Dec 2012 8:58
"Enrique, the only player on the pitch that wasn't out-muscled by stoke city."
NASHTY
27th Dec 2012 9:03
"We are with you guys !!! YNWA !!"
GT-LFC
27th Dec 2012 9:03
"Seriously worrying times.Negative Ray Wilkins(the crab) style football.Keeping possession but going no where.We have become boring to watch.To me the players body language just isn't right.Are they playing for BR? I don't think so."
Dovan
27th Dec 2012 9:04
"this time,I give all the blame to all players in the pitch,clueless,no determination,without character, seems like they don't deserve to wear Liverpool jersey,BR did right to use same winning formation against Fulham. It was the players,not the manager."
Dovan
27th Dec 2012 9:06
"but still...this is Anfield, this is my Liverpool FC..."
brucealmighty
27th Dec 2012 9:06
"you don't say jose !!!!!!!!!!!"
ARB65
27th Dec 2012 9:11
"Mid table squad and a mid table manager, resulting in mid table performances and a mid table position. It's all so 'mid table' and it isn't going to change so stop dreaming it might."
Bestwick
27th Dec 2012 9:14
"Same old message weve gotta start performing when will this happen cause with the squad we got I dont see it we need a top goal scorer not a sturridge. Suárez has done well to score goals but he aint good enough hes more of a left or right of a 443 because he needs 10 shots for a goal he misses sitters Also play Coates instead of skyrtel and give assaidi a chance they cant do any worse"
Dovan
27th Dec 2012 9:18
"Burak Yilmaz, Arda Turan, Wilfred Zaha...would be good additions for Liverpool"
Jim Da Red
27th Dec 2012 9:28
"Im so disappointed in last nights display absolutely no fight what so ever. Come on you lot stand up and be counted!"
gaznumnine
27th Dec 2012 9:31
"Gerrard needs to take some cotrol and responsibility and start saying something every time Iook it's a comment from downing sterling Enrique ect. Shut the f.... Up and start putting a shift in take a look at Stoke for there hart desire and commitment we are so poor makes me feel so sad to what has happened since the club was taken by the previous owners. We were once great"
Jammu
27th Dec 2012 9:33
"We will lose every game if we play like that. Agger was awful. I wonder why Rodgers`has so difficult to understand that we need different tactics for different games. Coates was needed yesterday and why to play Shelvey who is weaker ball controller than mys 11 eleven years old son."
gaznumnine
27th Dec 2012 9:35
"People saying players like yilmaz and turban are where we need to go make me laugh that's where we are NOW. Snieder 10-15 mill available Higuian available Alonso wants to come back David villa 10 million that's what I'm talking about instead mediocre dross with potential will be bought and we will be in the same place... It's looking like another 5yr in the wilderness "
Jammu
27th Dec 2012 9:37
"And I`m on my middle ages..."
27th Dec 2012 9:37
"What we need if we are to persist with the manager and system is some much needed bite, muscle, nastiness. We are soft touches. We also need experience. Shelvey is like a headless chicken, the reason he endears himself to some is his 'no fear' att-i-tude in terms of trying to run past players or shooting but he doesn't have much success at neither as a whole. "
gaznumnine
27th Dec 2012 9:38
"Reina Johnson Skrtel agger Enrique snieder Gerrard Alonso Suarez villa Higuian for 60 million investment now. That team would guarantee top 4 and challenge"
27th Dec 2012 9:38
"Suso and Sterling are good prospects and should be getting the odd game as opposed to playing nearly every game. Their confidence will be shot the way things are going. "
27th Dec 2012 9:40
"But it is not just the youngsters who need criticising. Stevie- 1 good game in 5 at present. Lucas to be fair is regaining fitness. "
27th Dec 2012 9:41
"The defence, I can see why on paper you could think 'wow' 2 centre halfs with experience yet still to approach their peak. 2 Full backs who love to get forward. Sounds great, but reality is we have conceded way to many and can't be consdidered anywhere near the best defence as someone noted on here recently. I would take Stokes defence over ours at present (even Neverton). "
27th Dec 2012 9:41
"The irony is that the player who has kopped the most flak is one of our best players of recent weeks- Downing. I would say of late only Luis, Downing, Glen and Enrique could actually hold their heads high. The others need to get their acts together. We need steel just as much as we need a striker...end of rant"
astana7
27th Dec 2012 9:44
"same old bla bla bla bla"
TONY1
27th Dec 2012 9:45
"Yes liverpool didnt deserve the 3points we need to put more effort and zeal towards football, always inconsistent"
LFCJIM5
27th Dec 2012 9:48
"What kind of comment is... "i thought after the penalty we were gona win the game"??? We had played one minute! perhaps thats the problem, we just expect things to happen and think we are better than we are"
danny17shore
27th Dec 2012 9:58
"Another terrible game to watch as a lfc fan!!! And today I read rumors linking us up with players like de santo from Wigan?? Are we this poor of a team that we need crap after crap buy some real talent !! "
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 10:05
"If I recall ani-road was one of the first to say that Brendan is not the right man for Liverpool and he was right. We should of done everything to get Gus Hiddink. I'm old school, been watching LFC for over 40 years. Brendan has turned us into a total mess. It's clear that the vast majority can see that Brendan is way out of his depth and should resign or be sacked. "
erjee55
27th Dec 2012 10:12
"Your right Jose, we need to show more the will to win. The team is playing better each week but in front of the goal we're to weak. Let's hope January brings what we need."
hulksmash
27th Dec 2012 10:13
"poor performance out muscled at the back midfield was playing like they were all tied together only suarez,enrique and johnson with any pace rodgers is talkin about 1 or 2 signins need at least 2 strikers a winger and a center half cant expect kids to do a mans job"
27th Dec 2012 10:14
"Red To The Core- I did express my concerns from day one. BR's experience and how may managers John Greggory, Brian Little, Phil Brown and so on have had a great debut season and then gone into oblivion. It was a huge gamble taking on a manager who had been sacked by 2 previous clubs and inherited a good side in Swansea. But once he was on board I thought 'well let's give him a chance! "
27th Dec 2012 10:14
27th Dec 2012 10:14
"I have refrained from slating him but now I can't take anymore. Humiliation after humiliation softened with the odd win against a relegation threatened side. Yes we we're great against both Manc clubs and deserved more but we didn't and can't dine out on that for ever. "
redsquirral
27th Dec 2012 10:17
"The problem last season was not scoring enough goals. This season its defensive frailties and not enough goals. We knew we would struggle with not enough strikers, but the defence instability was not expecting."
JoeyRasdien
27th Dec 2012 10:17
"I agree, Jose."
27th Dec 2012 10:18
"brucelee33- like that comment "kids can't do a man's job" Couldn't of summed it up better myself."
Tsakeo
27th Dec 2012 10:19
"We must sack the manager. Brace ourselves from mid-table settlement, he wants to sign leftovers from Chel. #Sturridge #FrancoDiSanto"
reds20b
27th Dec 2012 10:21
"Was gutter by the lost, still am actually. We play like crap and deserved to lose so lets win against rangers. But we can't be getting smashed by the likes of villa and stoke and then having to "bounce back" with a win!!! These are game where we as the LFC family should not expect anything but a 3 points. Keep going you redmen. YNWA"
27th Dec 2012 10:25
"Simple fact of the matter is we have not got the players to play BR's style..on a few look comfortable. The fact that Allen should be the most comfortable with BR's style..but at the same time is probably the player who loses the ball the most is worrying. Cont.."
27th Dec 2012 10:26
"One last thing. I don't take to these pages to prove myself right and others wrong. I wan't LFC to be a success. I wan't BR to be a success. I am sick of a couple of individuals suggesting I was a KK lover more than a LFC fan. "
27th Dec 2012 10:26
27th Dec 2012 10:26
"I am not a smug person or a person to criticise the players and manager by a rule. But there is only so much I can take. FSG I have only criticised and I feel I was right. But would dearly love to be proved wrong. "
27th Dec 2012 10:29
"I would like BR to stay, he needs to change his ways. I'm not telling him how to do his job..coz he knows more than me..but isn't it not common sense to play Coates against Stoke? If I was in his shoes I would of played 3 at the back, with Glen and Jose as WBs. Cont.."
27th Dec 2012 10:31
"I hope what some fans say is true in them claiming Assaidi is injured..otherwise shame on BR. Assaidi would of been perfect against Stoke..his trickery would of put their defence on the backfoot and he'd had given Huth and Shawcross a torrid evening. Cont.."
maudy-bum
27th Dec 2012 10:32
"BLAH BLAH BLAH, TRIPE TRIPE TRIPE!! IF YOU PUT MORE INTO FOOTBALL AND LESS INTO TALKING OUT OR YOUR REAR!!!!"
spw211
27th Dec 2012 10:34
"FSG have to take responsibility for taking the club backwards and make the necessary changes to the management or sell the club to more capable owners.The club is not being run properly, too much money being wasted away by Ayre and Rodgers, both need to go."
27th Dec 2012 10:36
"IMO..Shelvey is not a bad player he just too raw..and he needs more experience at Championship level. Although I would not have played Suso..he was our best player in the 1st half and was baffled with him being removed at H/T. It was obvious Sterling was the wrong choice..he got bullied pretty match 2nd half."
27th Dec 2012 10:40
"I meant pretty much** We need to stop lpaying Downing..I knew he hadn't turned a corner..he was playing against the the worst travellers in the league..had he done it against City at Eastland then people can start talking. (lemme stress I'm not blaming him for the defeat lol, it was all BR's fault)"
27th Dec 2012 10:42
"Henderson for Lucas was also a bad move..but let me not go into to 5-yards otherwise his Mrs will come out and attack me. To me..Reina sums up LFC atm. Was brilliant in the Rafa era...but now..he's so poor and inconsistent."
TLCsKOP
27th Dec 2012 10:42
"Let's criticise whenever it is due. This was such a woeful performance that deserves no iota of condoning. The players and BR are to blame for this debacle. BR because he is so naive to think that the passing game will win every game, he never has a plan B. The players because they did not play with any passion. Shelvey has now had 2 terrible games. Time for the benching think"
Thanks2Shanks
27th Dec 2012 10:43
"With the current width of the squad I'd say you need to put your backs into it because you do not have the quality to play every game and give an acceptable performance and that goes for EVERY PLAYER in our squad. A player in a team in top flight and europe needs certain quality to play all the games. A player like that costs more. "
27th Dec 2012 10:44
"I disagree with many..who suggest we only need a striker to go up the league..we need more than just a mere forward. Being clinical and finding consistency is not the only reasons why we are currently a mid-table club. We are poor at closing down. Cont.. "
27th Dec 2012 10:46
"If you looked at Stoke they were hounding us like there was no 2moro..they pressured us into mistakes..that's what Barca does too and what BR wants us to do. When it come to us, we are so half-hearted in our attempts to close down opponents..it always seems to cost us."
27th Dec 2012 10:48
"(Last couple of posts) 2013..will be no different..we will most likely lose at OT, Eastlands and the Emriates..that's not me being pesimistic..but me being a realist..we are simply not the team we once were. We have to prepare for the worst..and hope for the best."
wira2597
27th Dec 2012 10:48
"stop talking...i'm sick about it.."
27th Dec 2012 10:49
"EL DEE DOUBLE U - Mate what are you waffling on about? Players partners attacking u! Have a dig mate and never be afraid to criticise if warrented."
27th Dec 2012 10:54
"Ani- that was a joke. I was referring to your good friend redahead or hendo as he calls himself these days. I'm no way afraid to vent my anger..lol you should no me by now. You're I've waffled in my posts..that what happens when you wake-up with a hangover."
27th Dec 2012 10:55
"The point I'm trying to make is there is a big problem at our beloved club..and it will take more than just a clinical striker to come in and fix it. "
27th Dec 2012 10:57
"You're right I've waffled** LOL its my hangover and this ipad that's contributing to poor grammar and spelling from LDW."
redbart1
27th Dec 2012 10:58
"Show more ability for a new manager. I have had enough of failure."
REDOPIUM
27th Dec 2012 10:58
"assaidi is injured but coates and cara aint last nite reminded me of when we were at school and the boys played the girls and yes we played like girls yesterday,we can dream of big signings but it aint going to happen,rip lfc."
27th Dec 2012 11:01
"Another thing I'm annoyed with..is the constant recycling of les we produce for everyone that comes out to speak after a defeat. "We must improve".."WE must show character".."We must do do this for the fans". If a player came out and just said "I was awful" us fans we deffo give them more respect. I'm off for a bit..COME ON YOU REDS and in Brendan we trust."
Butholezwe
27th Dec 2012 11:04
"Our keeper and the centre backs are just useless, bring Carra back, there is no leader in that back line, try CARRA SEBA COATES COMBINATION."
BTFI
27th Dec 2012 11:05
"I pray Alonso comes back in January and we sign Falcao..."
27th Dec 2012 11:05
"EL DEE DOUBLE U- Haha. Few hangovers today no doubt. I just had a couple of glasses wine last night. So not too bad today, just angry at our current plight"
SIMPLYRED
27th Dec 2012 11:06
"Enrique for manager - he says the right things!"
iandman
27th Dec 2012 11:09
"Lets be honest here. A clueless team with a couple of decent players. Stevie g isnt one of them. Why would suarez stay with these losers ? "
JimTheBob
27th Dec 2012 11:11
"A one word summary of the performance yesterday = spineless. Heads down, we surrender. A massive pay cut is needed. That should concentrate their minds. "
ywe
27th Dec 2012 11:18
"We don't need a new manager, reading the comments we have loads who could do better! We all know we need more depth and strikers, stop bleating and support your team, it's about keeping with them when we don' t do well not just when we are winning! "
LFCfan128
27th Dec 2012 11:27
"I agree with him. I can see his passion on the pitch but the younger players looked scared and overwhelmed. Carroll would have done well in the Stoke game."
Chucker
27th Dec 2012 11:30
"Our defensive problems start with Reina. We were better with Jones. Too be honest I think Brad is a great 2, not a 1 for the journey. But I just have no confidence in Pepe, he even went the wrong way against Fullam and it was straight at him! The players feel like me, watch them all standing across the goal-mouth, instead of picking up a mark. "
REDOPIUM
27th Dec 2012 11:30
"of all the games v stoke in prem that was by far worst ever clueless gutless spineless no tactics no plan b, i hope BR learned a harsh lesson yesterday."
KennysHeroes
27th Dec 2012 11:41
"please stop talking about top four, first all these players need to show the commitment and passion to deserve to wear this shirt."
BOORADLEY14
27th Dec 2012 11:46
"Far too many poor performances this season. Last season we were unlucky not to win a lot of our games - this season we're getting what we deserve."
Thinktank
27th Dec 2012 11:48
"Up till now I have a lot of confidence in BR But the team and set up against Stoke did not work It was the same team and set up that he used against Fullam at home... We new either Crouch or KJ would lead there attack...besides the 2nd goal he gave us problems all game We should have not played Suso and played 3 at the back with our big centre half off the bench"
krtech
27th Dec 2012 11:56
"remember when i post a comment two weeks about glen wasting too much ball. now i will downer is not a guy who will perform week in and week out. sterling also tend to waste many ball. so if you at how much these players play garbage on the field. we will have garbage in the final"
27th Dec 2012 11:59
"we lack some quality in certain positions, we lack character when the games become tough, we lack a gaffer who can make a hairdrier to his players when needed, we lack money to make LFC compeive on some stage. Forget the 4th spot Jose! Optimistically we will battle to finish the season between the 8th and 10th position, be realistic! YNWA"
krtech
27th Dec 2012 11:59
Nicknameinvalid
27th Dec 2012 11:59
"shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Redcrusader
27th Dec 2012 12:04
"Very disapointing.Had waited all day for this game and then we get tanked.But we are were we are so come on FSG DIG DEEP AND BRING IN SOME TOP PLAYERS OR COME MAY IT COULD BE YANKS OUT AGAIN!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!"
Redcrusader
27th Dec 2012 12:22
"EL DEE DOUBLE U!!!! YOU LIKE ME MATE TOTALLY FED UP WITH THIS CRAP!!!! NEED ARAB OWNERS WITH DEEP DEEP POCKETS TO BRING IN LOADS OF QUALITY PLAYERS AND THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT THE TOP.HERES HOPING."
MusiicMan
27th Dec 2012 12:23
"It's very worrying that we have only managed to beat Norwich, Reading, Wigan, Southampton, West Ham and Fulham so far this season, for us to only win against those teams is evidence we are not good enough for the top 4 or good enough in general to be a big threat in the League until we actually build a squad capable of big wins and consistency."
?????
27th Dec 2012 12:24
"I will not sad I would love and cheer liverpool forever. YWNWA from film in thailand"
Safick
27th Dec 2012 12:25
"Gerrard should play behind suarez and not shelvey!!! They are both being played out of position and not performing. Shelvey loses too many balls and gerrard is ineffective as a deep lying playmaker, i am sure he will easily score 20+ goals if played behind suarez!"
Redcrusader
27th Dec 2012 12:26
"LETS FACE IT OUR OWNERS ARE SECOND RATE THEY HAVE NOT A CLUE ABOUT FOOTBALL AND HAVE NO MONEY. LETS HOPE THAT JANUARY BRINGS RESULTS!!!!!!!"
benbollix
27th Dec 2012 12:27
"Show more character?? Dont make me laugh. If you want to show more character, donate this weeks wages to the Justice for the 96 groups. I totally despise players coming out with these quotes after terrible performances like last night. "
Gerrard o ya beauty
27th Dec 2012 12:34
"I hate winning one and losing the next then drawing the next its so inconsistant. I'm so gutted at what liverpool have become, a pathetic mid table club, who relegation battling clubs can beat us. Enrique you and the boys have ruined my Christmas and time off work. I reckon liverpool and QPR will be a fair game and that ain't a joke. Remember we threw a 2-0 lead away and lost last season. YNWA"
LiverFlor
27th Dec 2012 12:35
"Do the talking on the pitch... Do it the Liverpool's way..."
Damova
27th Dec 2012 12:42
"Outclassed and outplayed the whole game. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. I am getting tired of watching us, hoping that we will go on a run only to pull up the hand brake. If we dont get quality players in Jan, we can forget top 7 let alone top 4. We need to get our act together."
samish
27th Dec 2012 12:45
"Disgusting. That's what we are.It's a long time that we ceased from being a competative team to Man Utd. Forget about it. We must love it or leave it!!!!."
rational_pessimist
27th Dec 2012 12:56
"We need world class talent to complement Suarez not average Joes like Sturrigde and Borini. For God's sake, BR get your act together, raid Spanish academies, do something. At this pace, we can't make it to top 8, let alone top 4. "
brucealmighty
27th Dec 2012 12:58
"we are poor !!"
27th Dec 2012 13:06
"LDW - Im here, tucked Jordan up lastnight and read him a fairy story about the King of LFC, how some individuals betrayed him and how he was unfairly removed from the throne."
27th Dec 2012 13:07
"LDW secondly , When you used to mention 5 yards I thought u were talking about LS as thats the average of how far high or wide his shots are."
toshiro
27th Dec 2012 13:14
"I think the players should stop talking and start playing. We see them commenting every single day, but not performing. Just shut up and play your best!"
Luis7Sturridge15
27th Dec 2012 13:16
"Consistency? Character? Not possible when we only rely on 1/2 players every year. Been saying it for 5 years now, sign attacking minded players that can make a difference. This means for both home and away games. Look at United, City, Chelsea, they will always have 3/4 attackers in the starting 11 and a couple on the bench. "
Luis7Sturridge15
27th Dec 2012 13:18
"I pray to god that we have Sterling, Suarez, Gerrard and Assaidi all starting vs QPR because these are our only attacking minded players with Suso on the bench. "
27th Dec 2012 13:19
"LDW - Thirdly I agree talking Lucas off for Hendo was a bad move. Gerrard should have come off for Hendo. I see Hendo more as an attacking than a holding mid. I think Shelvey would have looked better with him had they both started."
elzino
27th Dec 2012 13:23
"Top four? stop dreamin lads "
27th Dec 2012 13:29
"redahendo, I'm glad you called me out. I understand you have a vendetta against Suarez lol..but to say without Suarez, LFC would be fine is just damn right ignorant. You then used manure as an example. You said (not word for word) that even if Van Persie wasn't playing, Utd will still be top and it was nonsense to suggest otherwise..coz they're not a one-man team.Cont.."
L-MAN07
27th Dec 2012 13:30
"At least you gave a decent performance Jose.Just you and Luis last night played to your level. I have consistently maintained that BR is the wrong man,wrong time,wrong club. Still don't know who is advising John Henry. FSG need to sell up if we are to even begin to compete with the top 6 clubs."
27th Dec 2012 13:31
"Firstly, How can you compare manure to us..when they have a better strike-force?. If RVP is not scoring..then its Rooney..if not Shrek..then Hernandez..you get my point. We do not have that luxury of quality strikers. If Suarez does not score or does not play well..then LFC struggle to win matches..he's the only reason why we are classed as a mid-table team and not relegation fighters."
L-MAN07
27th Dec 2012 13:34
"I agree that Carra is the manager in waiting. Encyclopaedic knowledge of the game.Worked under some superb managers Kenny,Rafa,Houllier,Cappello....er..Sven! But if you lose four players then only have 30 mill to replace them you are going to be left buying average squad players."
27th Dec 2012 13:35
"We are simply a one-man team...and thank God Suarez (I think) sees the bigger picture..hence him not stressing for a move. If you got your wish and Suarez was relegated to the bench..LFC would struggle. Ask me this question..without Suarez..who's getting our goals??????? I look forward to laugh at your response."
27th Dec 2012 13:38
"'Answer me this question'** not 'ask me this question' Still hungover so excuse my grammar and spelling today."
27th Dec 2012 13:38
"LDW - I said that Man U would still be up there. Maybe not top but certainly fighting. No player is bigger than this club yet we dont practice what we preach and that frustrates me. I'm not blaming LS, I think we could get more out of him and that doesnt mean by playing him every minute (cont)"
27th Dec 2012 13:39
"Character is a stupid word which was over-used by benitez. It means nothing in the world of football.It's just another footballing cliche. What enrique should have said is "we've gotta stop conceeding stupid goals game after game.Defensive triangle of Reina,Agger and Skrtel obviously isn't working.They're not really tough players,mentally or physically"
27th Dec 2012 13:43
"of every game apart from the ones hes banned from (lol). SG the same. He has been poor all season apart from the odd display. I cant see any leadership from him, we need someone to encourage the younger players, to get their blood pumping. I havent see any organisation at all from him for months or years. He doesnt even (contd)"
27th Dec 2012 13:43
"Yeah still be up there if he was not firing...and I agree because they have better players than most teams. Do you honestly think we will be where we are without Suarez?"
27th Dec 2012 13:44
"dare to take free kicks now as LS seems to think he's daddy di**. We are turning into a mid table club before our very own eyes. BR needs a wake up call, Id love him to succeed but I have no faith in any of his decisions. Would prefer Hodgson back."
Luis7Sturridge15
27th Dec 2012 13:44
"A34Q - Even United have been conceding loads of goals even at home but because they have so many attacking minded players, they get the results. This is something Liverpool have lacked in over 4 years. "
27th Dec 2012 13:50
"LDW close the window and look at the table. LS and SG have featured in almost every match. Does the table lie? We are not just losing but losing badly. The Europa games we were winning without them and then those 2 came on as subs only to lose."
27th Dec 2012 13:53
"We are not turning into a mid-table club because of Suarez or Gerrard's poor form..we are turning into a mid-tab;e club because LFC are consistently getting key decisions wrong. From Moores, Benitez, H&G, Parry, KK, Commoli and FSG have all contributed in the fall of LFC. Cont.."
27th Dec 2012 13:53
"And IMO it will take more than a clinical striker to get LFC back to the top..because its naive to think the problem is just on the pitch."
27th Dec 2012 13:54
"We're conceding goals at an alarming rate.I'd say something if we were playing badly,but we're not.We're creating chances but not taking them.We simply don't have 'rocks' in centre of our defence.No carragher or Hyppia anymore. If i was a manager,i'd want my team to be trembling when they come off the pitch if they lose.Players nowadays don't give 2 hoots."
27th Dec 2012 13:55
"So you think the problem with LFC..is Gerrard and Suarez?? And yet you also think we should make Henderson a regular in the team...*sighs*..this is why I can't take you seriously."
27th Dec 2012 14:00
"LDW - Anyone in poor form shouldnt be playin,no matter who they are. Id prefer an in form Hendo than an out of form SG. Id prefer an inform Jones than an out of from Reina. An in form Morgan than an out of from Suarez. We seem unable to drop big players.Poor character from BR."
jkreyhan
27th Dec 2012 14:02
"u can talk bse u r n suarez r the only players trying to fight 4 the team,reina,johnson,shelvey,joe cole,brendan red nose faced stupid maneger ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,u fools have let us down big time am sick of seeing these so called players am sure they are waiting to see who they play next with the likes of derby,shrewberry,please leave our team brendah bring back benitez "
27th Dec 2012 14:03
" EL DEE DOUBLE U.You're obviously not very old because there is only one man responsible for the situation LFC finds itself in today.And that is Souness.Anybody who says any different doesn't know what they are talking about cos they're simply not old enough to remember."
27th Dec 2012 14:04
"I'm sorry but an out-of -form Gerrard is still more of a presence than an in-form Hendo. I agree that players out of form should be dropped..and yes Gerrard has been poor this season..but Henderson to replace him?? Give me 5 games where Henderson has taken the game by the scruff of the neck. Give me a period where Henderson has been consistent and has been an 8/10 in all those games??"
27th Dec 2012 14:07
"Henderson..(like Downer against against Fulham)..will play well in one game..then go missing the next. If we were to name our best 11..in terms of quality...Henderson will be nowhere near it. "
jkreyhan
27th Dec 2012 14:08
"reina out u bold headed idiot who cant even stop a tortoise from entering yo goal,johnson out,skertel out,shelvey out,rogers pse go to ireland now"
27th Dec 2012 14:10
"Im not just saying put Hendo in in place of him-Mix it up a bit. Predictability is a weakness and it shows!"
glenmike
27th Dec 2012 14:15
"fans got carried away after the fulham result,it just showed after villa were thumped by chelsea,how far away from the top four teams we are,i have faith in br but his transfers in and possible transfer targets are not instilling us fans with much hope,"
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 14:18
"A34Q I'm easily old enough to remember and you are totally wrong. You cannot blame Souness for all the terrible mistakes LFC made AFTER he was manager. Souness made some bad mistakes but to blame him for the problems we have now is ridiculous."
27th Dec 2012 14:19
"A34Q, I can't argue with that and yes Souness transformed this club from Kings of England and Europe..to just another team in the English league. But it is only now that we have realised how far we have fallen..I reckon had Benitez been backed we would be dominating English football..you cannot deny that."
27th Dec 2012 14:20
"Lol I like how you dodged my question reda."
Donsweeniony
27th Dec 2012 14:20
"Pathetic!! The last 4 seasons have been a Joke from you overpaid premadonnas!! this isn't Rogers or Kenny's or even Hodsons fault its YOURS!! pull your finger out or leave this club!! Simple really!!! :( YNWA "
SGM 73
27th Dec 2012 14:23
"Boo hoo. I've not seen a bigger bunch of cry babies since I dropped off my youngest at nursery before xmas. Sad to say but you lot are all pathetic. I don't rate Rodgers and don't like losing, but I'm not going to act like a teenage idiot everytime we lose. It's football, if you can't take losing, don't support a team. End of. "
wmraker
27th Dec 2012 14:26
"last game Joe Allen and Raheem didnt start and we were great ......BR is stubborn and insists on playing them .."
Antblog
27th Dec 2012 14:27
"More action on the pitch & less talking off it!"
27th Dec 2012 14:27
"Souness was when it all started to go wrong but I guess you can't blame him for where we are 20 odd yrs later. Evans- there was hope, more so with the wealth of youngsters but I felt we under achieved.Was is the e boy thing or was it we were just a few players short? "
27th Dec 2012 14:28
"LDW how can I think of 5 games when Hendo has been consistent when he hasnt played Hendo for 5 games!lol. The ones he did feature in he was more consistent than SG-Fact. "
27th Dec 2012 14:28
"Houllier like Rafa was just on the verge but then it went horribly wrong. Woy created unrest ast players as well as dire football and fans couldn't take to him. Kenny stabelised the club and brought he feel good factor back in first season. Last season though wasn't good enough but equally I felt another season and he could of changed things. "
only1Cloggs
27th Dec 2012 14:28
"Why is it that every time we lose a game we get players and our manager on here telling us what we already know? We don't need to hear you confirming what is blatantly obvious. We need you to get it right. Go on to the training pitch and work your behind off. We also don't need you on here saying how great you are if you win a match every now and then. Just do your job and get on with it."
27th Dec 2012 14:29
"Finally Brendan- Well, you only have to read the comments. "
27th Dec 2012 14:29
"Benitez won very little in 6 years at Anfield. There's simply no denying that,He went 4 years w/o a trophy.Thats was simply unacceptable. He had a chance to win world club last week and he blew that.Corintians aren't a top side in brazil.Fergie needed 6 yrs before doin anything.Souness sold our best players and dragged the club into obscurity overnight"
Harbo
27th Dec 2012 14:38
"Call it what you like, character, bottle, grit, determination, yes must show more."
RagaGaga
27th Dec 2012 14:42
"we knew actually what Stoke were going to do. they don't have a plan B. they don't have a different way of playing. Yet we were powerless to stop them. Are they are better team than us? No they are not! So how come they beat us? do we have a plan B? Are we to soft? the time to man up was during the game! "
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 14:43
"A34Q wrong again. Ferguson became manager of old truffle in 1986 and won the FA Cup in 1989-1990 and followed that up with the UEFA Cup the Super Cup and the League Cup in the following two seasons. So your 6 years of winning nothing is totally wrong. At least get your facts right if you're gonna play the know it all."
27th Dec 2012 14:44
"A34Q- Are you implying that Souness is to blame for LFC's current plight? Madness..."
27th Dec 2012 14:46
"Also using Fergie as a form of justification to persevere with BR. Fergie took over UTD at a time when they were not having much success. It was also a time when if you didn't win one year there was always next season to look forward to. contd"
27th Dec 2012 14:46
"The likes of Brighton, Luton, Oldham, Watford, Wimbledon, could challenge. It wasn't about money. These days you don't have that time. It is cut throat. Money is what wins things. The longer we stay away from the elite the more difficult it will become. "
RagaGaga
27th Dec 2012 14:48
"SGM73 go put your head back in the sand. we are right to voice concerns!"
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:48
"We need to show more tactical awareness and half decent defending. We should also start using one of the 6 or so strikers in our reserves as Suarez looks knackered, is obviously now carrying a knock and if we aren't careful he could end up with a long term injury. Yesterday was the worst performance I have seen by Johnson in a liverpool shirt so lets hope he is back on form for QPR."
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
"We need to show more tactical awareness and half decent defending. We should also start using one of the 6 or so strikers in our reserves as Suarez looks knackered, is carrying a knock and if we aren't careful he could end up with a long term injury. Yesterday was the worst performance I have seen by Johnson in a liverpool shirt so lets hope he is back on form for QPR."
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
"We need to show more tactical awareness and half decent defending. We should also start using one of the 6 or so strikers in our reserves as Suarez looks knackered, is carrying a knock and if we aren't careful he could end up with a long term injury. Yesterday was the worst performance I have seen by Johnson in a liverpool shirt so lets hope he is back for QPR."
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
"We need to show more tactical awareness and half decent defending. We should also start using strikers in our reserves as Suarez looks knackered, is carrying a knock and if we aren't careful he could end up with a long term injury. Yesterday was the worst performance I have seen by Johnson in a liverpool shirt so lets hope he is back for QPR."
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:49
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:50
JDMayn1
27th Dec 2012 14:50
"We need to show more tactical awareness and half decent defending. We should start using one of the strikers in our reserves as Suarez looks knackered, is carrying a knock and he could end up with a long term injury. Yesterday was the worst performance I have seen by Johnson in a liverpool shirt so lets hope he is back for QPR."
27th Dec 2012 14:51
"This whole transision thing gets my vack up. Are we supposed to wait 3-4 years for the youngsters to mature finishing mid table in the process. The fans will become restless as will the players.If our players with promise Suso, Sterling etc don't get see any progress they will have their heads turned by teams that will. "
drno
27th Dec 2012 14:53
"Unfortunately it's only you Enrique and Suarez who give 100% in every game,players like jonjo,Henderson,cole,skrtl,and of course downing under perform. One step forward ,three steps back."
27th Dec 2012 14:54
"SORRY, BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME SOUNESS FOR LFC'S CURRENT SITUATION, WE'VE WON A TREBLE IN 2001 AND A CHAMPS LEAGUE IN 2005 SINCE HE LEFT. IMO, BIG MISTAKE GETTING RID OF THE MAN WHO GOT US RESULTS IN THE NOU CAMP, SAN SIRO AND BERNABEU. BUT EVEN RAFA GOT THE TREATMENT BR IS GETTING NOW."
27th Dec 2012 14:55
27th Dec 2012 15:10
"WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN KENNY GIVEN MORE TIME. I ALSO THINK THE SQUAD WAS STRONGER UNDER KK AND WE GOT RID OF HIM TOO SOON... ANOTHER MISTAKE !! I'M STILL WITH BR BUT WITH EVERY DEFEAT THE PRESSURE MOUNTS. QUALITY PLAYERS URGENTLY REQUIRED !! "
jkreyhan
27th Dec 2012 15:11
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 15:25
"Ian Ayre must be worried for it was surely him who steered FSG away from interviewing Rafa .... BR has to go and for me Adolfo could be our interim manager? very very disappointed the way this club is going ....."
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 15:27
"Sorry that should read Rodolfo doh! too many sherbets last night LOL"
brucealmighty
27th Dec 2012 15:33
"BR is a manager who is used to being in charge of mid table clubs. that is why he thinks allen, borini + sturride are good enough for lfc when they clearly are not. what were his credentials for getting the job ? keeping swansea up !!! we should have got luis van gaal"
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 15:33
"ani-rd This whole transision thing is just a sneaky way of saying if we mess things up give us LOTS and lots of time to put it right but as you pointed out that's not how football works today, like it or not if you don't deliver good results expect to get the backlash from the fans. It happened to Roy and it happened Kenny so Brendan should be no exception. That's the game. "
27th Dec 2012 15:47
"Red To The Core- This is it. I am not saying get rid of BR yet! But he does seem to lead a charmed life with FSG (Although that is what I am speculating) Identical record to Woy and much worse than Kenny. Things will have to change quickly or the fans angusih on these pages will be reciprocated from the terraces."
27th Dec 2012 15:56
"Wow,red to the core,did you actually wiki that or are you a manc fan? Ok 3 yrs instead of 6 if you're gonna be an arse about it.LFC have won everything there is to win in the last 15 years except the league.If we never appointed Souness LFC would still be rulers of england and europe.Mancs would be nowhere."
27th Dec 2012 16:03
"As for you ani-road,money doesn't buy success.Benitez spent as much as much as anyone and bought pure rubbish.And he treated the few decent players he had like sheep.Man city won the league in the last few mins of last season.What have done in europe? Nowt. Decent genuine footballers brings success.Money only breeds mercenaries.Good for a season.Think Blackburn."
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 16:04
""Things will have to change quickly or the fans anguish on these pages will be reciprocated from the terraces." And then he's finished once the Anfield start calling for his head it's over. It's the same for all managers. That's the name of the game. Win at all costs. "
Stan Still
27th Dec 2012 16:06
"A34Q LOL I think it's you who's clearly the arse. Go away and grow up princess. "
27th Dec 2012 16:11
"You don't deserve anything in football.You go out and you earn it. Footballers nowadays don't deserve 5% of their wages.They don't earn it.They're too busy looking stupid with the most ridiculous looking headphones out there.Most can't even use their 'bad' leg to pass,let alone shoot.They're pathetic.And i'm talking about 99% of players worldwide "
27th Dec 2012 16:17
"Red to the core could be manc to the core so don't be talking poo-'Princess'-Are you or something"
Redmania
27th Dec 2012 16:19
"These players are rubbish no mental strength and weak dont deserve to play for liverpool. FACT!"
skingrad
27th Dec 2012 16:36
"Its the players fault and whatever standard they are they are all on a shed load more money than i will ever be, Lack of fight and effort and guts has nothing to do with their talent or lack of it-thats motivation and if they cannot produce that week in week out get shut of them-even ifthey are famous and heros"
27th Dec 2012 16:43
"A34Q, RAFA BOUGHT RUBBISH ?? XABI ALONSO, TORRES, GARCIA, MASCHERANO, ARBELOA OR REINA ?? WHAT A MANAGER HE WAS THEN, TO BUY SO MUCH RUBBISH AND STILL TAKE US TO 2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS !! "
skingrad
27th Dec 2012 16:47
"LFCThruthick what you forget is he may have brought them but he also let them go and brought in rubbish to replace them, his reign was what caused all our present problems. None of which is relevant to this thread-whats needed is players with passion is that asking too much? Stoke have them"
doveenter
27th Dec 2012 16:55
"You need not make excuses Jose it is the manger playing idiots like Shelvey instead of quality like Cole and Raheem that is at fault. He just is a person that will not take on board advice to make this team better.The club is much to big for him."
27th Dec 2012 16:57
"SKINGRAD, SO YOU RECKON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS ARE DOWN TO RAFA, SOMEONE ELSE SUGGESTED IT'S SOUNESS'S FAULT AND A REGULAR SCAPEGOAT IS KENNY DALGLISH ??? THE PLOT THICKENS, LFC'S VERSION OF CLUEDO !! "
flyinspion
27th Dec 2012 17:06
"this club is run like crap what a bunch of idiots ,"
LFC-YNWA-1990
27th Dec 2012 17:14
"ANDY CARROLL!!"
PSAMY
27th Dec 2012 17:14
"Manager not to be blamed. Stoke slammed in all goals from close range within the box. That shows our defense gifted them with the space. In attack we had no motivation at all in fighting for top honors. Now challenge of another kind awaits us at QPR. Keep going boys. YNWA!! "
27th Dec 2012 17:22
"A34Q- Off course money brings success. Ok you can name the odd team that it hasn't worked for-wrong signings, wrong manager. MUFC. MCFC CFC have all bought success and are in for the top players whilst we are competing with the Likes of Wigan or whoever for players. If we are to be patient and wait a few years then the gulf will widen. Get back to your games consule dude!"
JDevlinDRed
27th Dec 2012 17:28
"Hard luck lads - in Brendan we trust. YNWA!"
RainbowMan
27th Dec 2012 17:32
"This team Is pathetic players like Lucas hendo downing was poor aswell Brenden needs big bucks to turn it around not rubbish players like sturridge boroni and Allen we need more quality in the 1st 11 abs play suso in the whole and where is assaidi Morgan Yesil Robinson Flanagen "
KINGOFCLUBS
27th Dec 2012 17:41
"Things will improve in Jan hopefully with a couple of more additions. Tempo still too slow, the opposition find it easy to defend against our pass & move (tiki taka) because it is way too slow at the moment, some players have adjusted, some haven't and some never will and that is the problem. More up and downs to come I'm afraid."
wayshapeform
27th Dec 2012 17:47
"Saw Brendan waving to fans at the end of the game. Well I think he was waving though he might have been drowning....... "
the regent
27th Dec 2012 18:00
"this is reality of lfc defense who simply cannot perform against top opponents,n again he plays shelvey for what he does nothing in games he's lazy, no creativity nothing so why play him? when u have likes of assaidi,morgan,henderson. "
PATTERSON
27th Dec 2012 18:01
"Not a great performance.We were muscled out of the game,Suso should not have started the game,shelvy was very poor.Riena again was poor,but all in all,what do we expect? Stoke havnt been beat at home for a long time.We again do not have the players to be consistant.Im afaid thats were we are.Just support the team."
the regent
27th Dec 2012 18:08
"real fans will always support but it hurt to see when u have other good players n they r being overlooked for some overhyped youngster,then we think why players like tom ince left the club n then we want to buy them back ,we simply don't understand real talents"
jacko201169
27th Dec 2012 18:09
"your as bad as the rest of them crap player no class just there for the money just like the rest qpr 4 liverpool 1"
AShropshiRed
27th Dec 2012 18:10
"Only saw the highlights on Sky but Enrique seemed as guilty as anyone. We have probably the most experienced back five in the premiership and with Lucas and Gerrard in front of them we shouldn't be conceding three goals to the likes of Stoke and Villa. Very disappointed. ynwa"
JBD4Reds
27th Dec 2012 18:16
"Do you supporters remember YNWA? Good thing all of you were not in Istanbul 7 years ago at halftime or you would have called for a new team then as well. Stand behind the Reds! We have new manager and new/young players and we are on the way up!"
AShropshiRed
27th Dec 2012 18:27
"Three weeks ago I suggested that 4th spot was possible. I have to admit now that I was wrong. We may be making more passes in a game than everyone else but we seem to have forgotten how to tackle. A new striker may help us score a few more goals but until we stop leaking them at the other end we aren't going to be successful. Not looking forward to QPR after last years fiasco. ynwa"
27th Dec 2012 18:28
"JBD4REDS, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, I AM SLATED ON HERE REGULARLY FOR HAVING THOSE SAME VIEWS. IT'S STRANGE BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE COMMENTS POSTED WHEN WE LOSE THAN WHEN WE WIN. TOO MANY FANS GO INTO 'KNEEJERK' MODE. IF IT WERE UP TO SOME FANS, WE'D HAVE HAD 3 MANAGERS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. "
Irsey
27th Dec 2012 18:31
"Wadda I hope you are not telling me to F**k off ... Toss bag"
belfastwill
27th Dec 2012 18:32
"I see very little quality. Suarez missed chance after chance , Johnson had two left feet, Shelvey was invisable and our defence a total shambles. This lot can talk all they like but the fact is our squad is average as is our board and our manager. Thats why we are were we are, a second rate team in a mid table position."
Loz99
27th Dec 2012 18:35
"Sahin = Rubbish, Asaidi = Rubbish, Allen = Rubbish, too lightweight, skips all around the place like a little Pixie, people like Scoles could swat him like a fly. Now Sturridge and possibly Ince! This club is being systematically shrunken by FSG, Rodgers is not a big enough manager for Liverpool and proves FSG are so tiny minded. NO END PRODUCT."
27th Dec 2012 18:35
"LFC THRU THICK + THIN- Dont you think it is inevitable though that you get more comments after defeat. We win and it's well done boys and may praise an individual(s). I know myself I can't add to that. If we lose we wan't to know why and ask the questions. It's just a natural thing to do. "
Loz99
27th Dec 2012 18:41
"If the owners FSG, the Manager or the players object to criticism or regard criticism as Disloyalty?????? Then if they can't stand the heat then they should get out of the kitchen asap. Fans pay their wages and travel very long distances to follow them, fans are taken for granted that's a fact! "
27th Dec 2012 18:42
"LFC has been a team in decline for 20 yrs.we won a CL some years ago but that was not the norm. At stoke LFC would have lost no matter what because to break down teams like that you need world class players.the cornerstones for barca were set in 1994!It was cruyf who began it and cruyf said they endured much in those early years. "
27th Dec 2012 18:43
"LFC THRU THICK + THIN-of the 6 players you mention only Alonso gets any credit and benitez treated him like dirt.Ever wonder why owen left and gerrard wanted to leave? No? Do some research.Even Chelsea can win the champions league and beat barca in a final so dont pick out 3 results and put rafa on a throne..And turn off caps,its childish"
Irsey
27th Dec 2012 18:44
"Clown ......."
27th Dec 2012 18:48
"As for you ani-road-05 making a reference to video games just shows you as being childish with your silly references.What has video games got to do with it.You're obviously a gamer so sit down until you grow up. I'm behind this LFC team and manager 100%.I always have been,always will.So if you haven't got anything constructive to add to the thread don't bother"
27th Dec 2012 18:52
"To all the clowns here popping off at fsg and brendan, can you do better? Fsg are multi millionaires unlike you guys working the car wash everyday. i think they have a better idea how to run a club than amatuer morons on a forum eh? give it time, they will come good with the manager. "
27th Dec 2012 18:55
"A34Q, you are addressing a couple of ideologues who blur their reasoning with pompous utterances and feel that by writing in capital letters will get them attention. I am all for free speech but its seems with some clowns its only free to them. There are sound reasons why we find ourselves in this mess and it will need honest dissecting to resolve them, contt"
27th Dec 2012 18:57
"A34Q, ADMITTEDLY, THE ALONSO SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. BUT SERIOUSLY, RAFA TOOK US TO 2 CHAMPS LEAGUE FINALS, WINNING 1, HE WON AN FA CUP AND GOT US NEARER TO WINNING THE PREM THAN ANY OTHER MANAGER. AND NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, DESPITE WANTING BR TO SUCCEED, WE'D BE EMBARRASSED IF WE WENT ANYWHERE NEAR THE NOU CAMP OR SAN SIRO NOW. GIVE SOME CREDIT PLEASE !! "
27th Dec 2012 18:59
"Yesterday none of BR purchased players was on display. This should show that he inherited a team with severe failings. Granted none of his bought players has yet to set the place alight but its going take a serious influx of his signings to come in before we can label it his team, cont..."
Loz99
27th Dec 2012 19:01
"Red To The Core 27th Dec 2012 15:33, Any sucessful club should be conpeting on a weekly basis as a matter of course, all this 'long term' or transition talk by the owners is in fact a way of pacifying genuine concerned fans, like procrastinating type'o'thing. A long term plan works simultaneously in the background, whilst competing currently. "
27th Dec 2012 19:02
"So now we have to take a hard look at what he inherited and its not difficult to understand why we are in a mess. We rely on a winger who cost 20m!!! a vital position where most top teams have outstanding operators who specifically unlock stubborn defences, cont... "
27th Dec 2012 19:03
"A34Q, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO LFC'S MOST IRRITATING FAN, THE 'FAN' WHO ONCE SAID, QUOTE, "IF KENNY HAD LISTENED TO ME, HE'D STILL BE THE MANAGER OF LFC", BUDDHA, THE KOP'S VERSION OF JOHN MCCRIRICK. ONE DIFFERENCE THOUGH, MCCRIRICK HAS PROBABLY SAT ON THE KOP, BUDDHA NEEDS A SAT NAV TO FIND ANFIELD !!"
27th Dec 2012 19:04
"we are blessed with a winger who turns in a decent performance once every 20 games. We then bought another 20m midfielder who you would think would be a pass master or at least a goal scorer/creator. We have one that does neither and offer nothing more than honest endeavour and the very odd goal, cont..."
27th Dec 2012 19:07
"Once you see 40m worth of talent woefully under-performing you start to see the seeds of our acute problem. Because then we need others who can fill the gaping holes left by these misfits. We have an 18 year old who is making great strides but should not be bearing such a heavy load, but should be part of a surging team and enjoying his introduction to the big time cont..."
27th Dec 2012 19:07
"Turn off the caps.i'm not reading anything you write until you do so.Only children write in caps"
27th Dec 2012 19:11
"BUDDHA, SOME GREAT SALES AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET YOURSELF A NEW ARMCHAIR. KEEP THE PEARLERS COMING - "IF KENNY HAD LISTENED TO ME" - A CLASSIC. BARRY, PAUL AND BUDDHA - THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS !!!"
27th Dec 2012 19:11
"We have SG who in being the protector of everyone is severely hampering his natural game. He is being criminally sacrificed because there is just not anyone capable of plugging the porous holes. Whilst he should be in tandem with Suarez causing untold mayhem we have him baby sitting supposed 20m players, cont..."
27th Dec 2012 19:14
"I see some fans picking on Jonjo or to a lesser extent Suso, two kid who should be eased into a winning team, but are having to play like men because more experienced and costly players have inexplicably buckled under the pressure of playing for a big team, cont.. "
27th Dec 2012 19:16
"Buddha - instead of blaming the "misfits" - why not aim your disaproval at the manager. He is the one ultimately responsible for their performances, otherwise whats the point in having a manager? (cont)"
27th Dec 2012 19:16
"The best players in the world have NEVER starting playing the game with a top team(apart from GerrardSome of the best players on this planet never get their chance cos it's all about money.It takes teams like Stoke and Swansea to show us what really makes a football team tick.Spending big money is just a big gamble.Spending 20-30 on 1 player should just be like adding a cherry on top.Nothing more"
27th Dec 2012 19:17
"if hes so great how come he cant get a consistent performance from the so called one of the best strikers in the world and the great Stevie G??????"
27th Dec 2012 19:17
"That is why January is pivotal in the course of BR travels as this will give him a missed opportunity last summer to have bought a goal getter. I am hoping Sturridge proves to be the 20 goal a season scorer we sorely need. We are not too far behind top 4 despite our woes. So maybe just maybe January is our holy grail.."
27th Dec 2012 19:18
"A34Q, BLAMING SOUNESS FOR ANY CURRENT PROBLEMS, THAT WAS A CRACKER TOO. AND MONEY DOESN'T BUY SUCCESS ?? MAN.CITY AND CHELSEA ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF MONEY BUYING SUCCESS AND TO A LESSER EXTENT, BLACKBURN. YOU HAVEN'T GOT A SCOOBY !!"
GT-LFC
27th Dec 2012 19:20
"Buddha- If you are going to use my name at least get your facts right.You regularly state that people are ent!tled to their opinions,which i agree,but only as long as it is the same as yours.I have replied to your incorrect comments on th BR page"
27th Dec 2012 19:22
"Life, seriously do as A34Q and many others have suggested turn off your cap locks. We get it that you were deprived of attention as a baby and now you feel that this is the only way, but its not. You should rely solely on the points you make to get you the acclaim you sorely crave. Trust in your words sir. "
JazzNTAC
27th Dec 2012 19:24
"A message to all the players and BR... please stop expressing your thoughts to the media and show your determination, pride and the will to win on the field. Yesterday you guys were even mediocre then a sunday pub team who had a few pints before the game."
27th Dec 2012 19:25
"Buddha - Gerrard baby sitting? Its him that needs baby sitting at the moment. Countless games with poor passing and has been accountable for many goal errors.What games do you watch without rose tinted glasses?"
27th Dec 2012 19:26
"redahendo, you agree that he is getting quite a lot from Suarez and SG is SG. But the point you have not addressed - is do you agree that its going to take an influx of his own players before we can truly judge him. He picks the best team available and then its up to the players. Are you saying another manager would get better results from the same players?? "
LFCLJ
27th Dec 2012 19:26
"Please could all the fans who turn up to a game expecting us to put on a show and off everyone at the club after the match stop going and let us fans who will get behind the team whenever and wherever get a ticket and make our crownd great again. The opposiosion are laughing at us at Anfield"
27th Dec 2012 19:29
"redahendo, is BR at fault for Suarez missed goals, because if he had slotted in a few of the glaring chances we would have won. Is BR to blame for any of the goals conceded? For Skrtel slipping?? He has set his team up to play good football, which we do, but now we need the personnel to finalise the master plan."
27th Dec 2012 19:32
"CRAVING ATTENTION, LOL, POT, KETTLE AND BLACK SPRING TO MIND. FROM THE 100 PARAGRAPHS A DAY MAN. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT AS USUAL, YOU DECIDED TO HAVE A LITTLE NIGGLE AT ME, SO I AM HAPPY TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS MR. MCCRIRICK. HAVE BLACKBURN OR FOREST PHONED YOU YET ?? "
27th Dec 2012 19:33
"Unfortunately due to malpractices of past funds our new manager is understandably handicapped with limited funds. Its going to be an evolution and not a revolution so a sure and steady pace is the order of the day. Once he has 5/6 of his own players then it will time to judge. Now its a recovery job and I don't envy him one bit. "
27th Dec 2012 19:34
"BR is too blame for letting LS be a Diva, for not getting Stevie to captain the team or to get someone in who can lead. Our atiitude stinks at the moment. We have players who know they are undroppable and the players who fight for the oppurtunity dont get a look in. "
27th Dec 2012 19:37
"Buddha - We shouldnt be persisting with a guy that needs 7 chances to get 1 on target. Or 7 games to get 1 goal. Drop him. Drop him now.Bring him back as a sub and let him prove himself again. "
27th Dec 2012 19:37
""IF KENNY HAD LISTENED TO ME HE'D STILL BE MANAGER OF LFC". FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THIS WAS THE QUOTE OF THE YEAR FROM LFC'S TOP ARMCHAIR FAN - BUDDHA. THE MAN WHO'S MADE MORE COMEBACKS THAN ROBERTO DURAN AND SUGAR RAY LEONARD. "
krocc
27th Dec 2012 19:38
"play like fannies and got the result earned by fannies! seriously let down by the same sh*te week after week! the only reason we beat Fulham was because they were f*ing useless!"
27th Dec 2012 19:38
"Life, you could not rip yourself to sheds. Why don't you write in normal sized letter like the rest of us? Are you worried we would not notice you anymore? It takes an effort to press cap locks so your deliberate action is disturbing. Do you write emails in this fashion and apply for jobs on-line using these heightened letters. Hmmm, very interesting..."
Gerrard o ya beauty
27th Dec 2012 19:39
"I have to agree with some on here that Gerrard has cost us goals this season, and he as probably been the most inconsistent player in our team! Don't get me wrong when we won our penalty the only player who I knew would score is Gerrard, but for me he is not the player he once was, he's got no drive in him, he can't take on players anymore, his shooting's gone poor too!"
27th Dec 2012 19:46
"BUDDHA, GET DOWN TO DFS FOR YOUR ARMCHAIR, CURRYS FOR THE SAT NAV (TO FIND ANFIELD) AND SWITCH YOUR PHONE ON BECAUSE SURELY BLACKBURN WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON, SEEING AS YOU KNOW IT ALL !! JOHN BISHOP, CHUBBY BROWN, BILLY CONNOLY - BUDDHA !!"
27th Dec 2012 19:48
"SG needs a Spa day, a bit of pampering and then come back for 20 or 30 minutes as an impact sub. Im a massive fan of SG but he obviously needs a break, a different role and a bit of man management to get his confidence back. (cont) "
27th Dec 2012 19:50
"LS needs to be sat down , needs to be told how he can improve his game. Needs to know where the line is ,what line not to cross. Needs to show respect to refs, cut down on the cheating. Tell him the story of the boy who cried wolf while theyre at it.Give him a bit of target practice too."
27th Dec 2012 19:52
"QUOTE FROM BUDDHA, "NO TOP CLUB GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THESE CUPS". ??? SO APART FROM 2007 WHEN POMPEY WON THE FA CUP, WHO HAS WON THE FA CUP IN RECENT YEARS.... ONLY CHELSEA, MAN.U, CITY, ARSENAL OR LIVERPOOL !! BUDDHA, ANOTHER CLASSIC !! KEEP THEM COMING KNOW ALL !!"
27th Dec 2012 20:00
"Buddha - I quite like this talking instead of insulting. Makes a refreshing change! If you look at LS goals, most have been against weak teams in the same games. For someone who has played every minute of every game apart from the 1 he was banned his goal tally is disapointing."
27th Dec 2012 20:02
"BR is not to blame but he does need a plan B, all the good teams have one.at one point LE was surrounded by SIX stoke players in goal range. that is not passing it out from the back its suicide...cont"
27th Dec 2012 20:04
"KK knew the limitations of this team and thus built accordingly. he prob wanted a stoke-type team, who at very least will be combative. If BR is going to work he needs much time to design a team to suit his play. this will not be the team that eventually finds glory"
CHAMPPP
27th Dec 2012 20:07
"Long as this owners are in lfc we will also be a mid table team. We will not win anything. B'coz they running as business . WE WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL TEAM if they here. They should go !"
27th Dec 2012 20:08
""NO TOP CLUB GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THESE CUPS... IF YOU HANKER FOR WEMBLEY TRIPS THEN SUPPORTING A TOP CLUB IS NOT WHERE YOU SHOULD BE." PLEASE EXPLAIN THOSE WORDS OF WISDOM BUDDHA !! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS YEAR'S FA CUP FINAL - CREWE V MK DONS. "
gillyr
27th Dec 2012 20:10
"Most of u on this forum would make excellent lfc managers, know nothing about nothing. Yawn. Enrique was our best player so he deserves to say his piece. It was a e day for our beloved team but BR can only work with what his got. We will suceed if only we believe. If it takes time then time it is. Kks signings is y we r in this predicament."
27th Dec 2012 20:11
"At lfc thick and thin...your right of course cups DO matter. During our glory days every competition we entered, we did so to win. Thats how we are now in possession of a rather bulging trophy cabinet!"
WhelanR
27th Dec 2012 20:12
"Top four is a dream playing this rubbish "
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 20:15
"I find it hard to believe that people are still backing BR ??? unbelievable you should have been in the pub I was in this afternoon to learn what LFC fans think of BR !!!"
LusettiGerrard
27th Dec 2012 20:16
"We need to start playing the hungry players if we have any! Not people like Shelvey who get labelled Steven Gerrard and think there amazing! Players with the passion and fire to play need to be added to this squad along with alot of quality!"
DaRevolution
27th Dec 2012 20:17
"For me BR is doing a great job with what he's got we didn't spend much in the summer due to a limited budget. We have to look for players with good potential due to our limited resources as we can't afford to spend 48M on Falcao and he has to build over a few transfer windows. I believe next season we will see a better team who can execute what he wants better. "
27th Dec 2012 20:22
"I concur darevoultion. The knee-jerkers on this forum are as hilarious as buffoonish"
27th Dec 2012 20:22
27th Dec 2012 20:25
"No cup or trophy is unimportant. That is merely defeatism disguised as logic. As they say in showbiz, there are no small parts, only small actors. Nuf zed."
27th Dec 2012 20:26
"BUDDHA, YOU KNOW THAT WAS ANOTHER RIDICULOUS COMMENT. SINCE EVERTON WON THE CUP IN 95 THE TROPHY HAS BEEN WON BY A "TOP CLUB" WITH THE EXCEPTION OF POMPEY EVERY YEAR. AND I'M SURE THAT, IF ASKED, YOU'D LOVE TO SEE THAT PIECE OF SILVERWARE AT ANFIELD ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE."
27th Dec 2012 20:31
"AND YES MAYBE IN CERTAIN GAMES THE "TOP CLUBS" WILL PUT "WEAKENED" TEAMS OUT. BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO THE CRUNCH. DIDN'T SEE DROGBA, LAMPARD, RAMIRES OR MATA ON THE BENCH IN MAY DID YOU ? CONSIDERING, "NO TOP CLUB GIVES A DAMN"."
27th Dec 2012 20:35
"ANYWAY, GOOD NIGHT BUDDHA WARNOCK. CARRY ON NIGGLING AWAY AND I WILL CONTINUE TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR BULLSH**. YNWA BRENDAN RODGERS !! COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS !!"
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 20:40
"im sure if gerrard was played as our 2nd striker instead of what he is being forced to do then he would have scored more goals by now. i can still see him getting 15 by end of season. when jan comes we will start to have more players playing where they should be.cont"
Krisgin
27th Dec 2012 20:42
"Jose you are spot on. The players showed no character, no fight and were easily brushed off the ball by Stoke players. We Need to bd stronger than we were at Brittania stadium and be more purposeful."
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 20:45
"we are playing good youngsters because we have to instead of bedding them in. we are very unsettled at present. first unchanged side needed changing just because it was stoke. we will certainly have a better 2nd half of season. support your club. support LFC.YNWA"
voki
27th Dec 2012 20:48
"To be a good player you need to fight week in week out and twice a week as well. Like Stoke (or Everton?) players do. Otherwise it might turn out that players are not good enough and then squad is not good enough... so the club may need some other players. Because we have recently tried too many managers. It's up to the players then. Come on lads, push harder!"
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 21:09
"PATTERSON 18.01 and JBD4REDS 18.16 and DAREVOLUTION 20.17 comments worth reading. so much negativity cant be good for team. lets hope (as surely the players must know)that the performances improve and that 2013 turns out to be a good year for all at LFC. YNWA"
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 21:13
"Buddha Buddha - I honestly think BR style of play and lack of plan b, c or d is the problem ! It is hard to back him when he has only one way of playing with no clue as to what to change or bring from the bench !!!"
L-MAN07
27th Dec 2012 21:14
"I think FSG are the new Venkys and BR the new Steve Kean. The "Moneyball" experiment has led to us solidifying our mid-table position. BR's player recruitment is shockingly poor.Even worse is the players he has let go only to be given F-All money for adequate replacements.The winning mentality instilled by KK has long since diminished."
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 21:20
"unfortunately players like dirk, bellamy and maxi put their hearts into playing for us. we havent replaced these players yet but need to do so with players with similar desire. hope sturridge and ince will try their hardest to improve us. plus borini, kelly assaidi when fit. a few more in summer and we will be in a better place. still think we will end this season ok.YNWA"
iamaFreeMan
27th Dec 2012 21:25
"So how long after the pen did Jose spend thinking we were gonna win the game?! They equalised real swift. Should have spent it focussing on the here and now - no more panicked shocking right footed passes please Jose son! "
wingman1809
27th Dec 2012 21:27
"FSG - Do NOT waste any more money on average players like Sturridge and/or Ince. BR made his bed and now make him sleep in it. Give him until summer to make this tiki-taki style work. If the team miraculously showed some sign of life at the end of season, invest by bringing in world class players. If mediocrity persists, gut the team and find a new GM. "
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 21:31
"WINGMAN nice of you to support the 2 names before they come into the team. well done!!!. YNWA"
skingrad
27th Dec 2012 21:41
"Its not negativity from most posters-well apart from one who talks out of hi arras but its concern at what is happening to our club. I believe in BR lets get behind him and stop hankering after events of 6 or 7years ago, we are where we are now with a lack of money. Go for young skillful players and all will come tight. But we need a captain that leads and lets be honest SG doesnt"
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 21:53
"SKINGRAD you must have a different understanding of the english language to me. people wanting B.R gone and FSG out etc are only wanting immediate success if we can find a stupid billionaire to replace them. we are rebuilding and need patience and continual support for LFC its manager and all players. YNWA"
live for lfc
27th Dec 2012 21:53
"I see only negative comments by all these so called fans. I feel so down when I go thro all these negative comments. imagine how a player would feel going to the next match if he reads these comments. As a disappointed fan I only look forward to the next match expecting a sin."
Chucker
27th Dec 2012 21:56
"QPR are stone cold motherless last, 1 win. But for our boys who lack character, but possess world class quality, this will be a tough game. QPR is a tough place to score, a tough place for the bus driver to find, a tough place to go and get a result, a tough place to select an in form stopper. Sounds like we a playing at the fortress."
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 22:03
"CHUCKER i expect similar responce to that after villa game. a good win. players will know they should have done better. we need to improve our consistency. next 2 games both very winnable = 6pts. hopefully start building momentum in 2013. YNWA "
Champions Of Europe
27th Dec 2012 22:06
"Amazed how many PL managers speak on here! So many deluded fans who can't accept we're a mid-table team; HATE being there, but will keep supporting team/manager to get us out of it if they can, if they can't, it wont stop me stop supporting LFC. Shame we live in a world of 'I want it all now'. (cont)"
Champions Of Europe
27th Dec 2012 22:06
"Futile stating the obvious frailties every time we lose, but it maddens me when these people don't balance their comments with the mess BR was left with."
plyNo1red
27th Dec 2012 22:06
"LIVE FOR LFC 21.53 im sure there are many more fans with similar view to yours. myself for one. come on you reds. YNWA"
deannathannaomi
27th Dec 2012 22:11
"Even after the penalty last night i knew by their body language that something was wrong, not enough Physical courage, the absence of Joe Allen, our Midfield got raped and BR should have said at HT lets mirror image their tactics and press them, don't let them breathe on the ball,worst performance all season,mid table team and sick to the stomach of it."
Champions Of Europe
27th Dec 2012 22:11
"What has cheered me up is the very few fans who are still standing by their beloved LFC. Thanks guys, you know who you are, just so saddening there are so few."
lpoolandy
27th Dec 2012 22:12
"same old noise, overpayed load of crap should give there wages to charity, and we,ll strengthen the team in jan by buying the likes of sturridge who cant get in the chelsea side, what a joke. FSG OUT OUT OUT. "
deannathannaomi
27th Dec 2012 22:14
"To add to my comment because you are only allowed 400 characters and without being accused of being disloyal after supporting them for 42 years...lets stick with BR and hope January brings us the players we need to complete the missing jigsaw pieces..4th spot is still not out of our reach YNWA"
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 22:41
"Buddha - I know BR hasn't a bench full of talent but look at the players he has brought in for £30m ? when did Sahin, Assaidi, Borini last play? He knows his buys from Chelski days and now Sturridge and ex Chelski now Wigan Di Santo! I wouldn't trust BR with a sweet club !"
lost13
27th Dec 2012 22:53
"you, saurez, agger, skertel. gerrard, johnson,carra, coates, kelly, sterling. all the others are rubbish and should never be in liverpool"
Goreds78
27th Dec 2012 23:14
"I hope I'm proved wrong but I seriuosly doubt Brendan is the right man for the job!"
kickok
27th Dec 2012 23:17
"Sorry, Barca Tiki Taka is good foreplay, BR Tick tack is premature ejaculation - no result. Back to LFC Character, brave, total, no fear, hunger for goals, etc."
27th Dec 2012 23:32
"Against stoke more than character we needed BALLS. 11 men and not one set on display for lfc. Still not sure why gerrard, shelvy, were left on and suso was pulled and we could have used a leader like JC in the back line. time for brendon to play his teams, not suck up to reputations which has undone many a manager"
Billy B girl
27th Dec 2012 23:33
"I can only hope I am wrong and all of you backing BR are right !!!!"
27th Dec 2012 23:37
"also surprised at all the negativity. It took princess fergie almost ten years to build a winning side and brendon has to do it in six months? cmon now. i think fsg and br are fine, its all the delusional lfc "supporters" who need to get a grip"
gillyr
27th Dec 2012 23:40
"Buddha, u crack me up. Always got a quick wit. Lol. Keep the faith fellow fans, what we need now is to stick by our manager who has showed signs of progress by planning for the future. We all get frustrated but that's life, I feel angry with myself somehow, by being linked to boneheads on here who tarnish the clubs ethos."
27th Dec 2012 23:41
"I shudder to think if all the so called fans here were managing this great club. It would have imploded and bein relegated to division Z ages ago. I'm grateful we have steady american hands and a steady british hands guiding this club back to its rightful place, hopefully sooner rather than later."
Redmania
28th Dec 2012 1:13
"We need players like Walters benteke michu players who took their chances and plays with instinct clever players. Not over rated English players one dimensional players often lack of fire in their bellies "
Mr.PassandMove
28th Dec 2012 1:19
"The highlight of the game was when Jose blasted Hendo the over sendo for day dreaming "
Zxcv
28th Dec 2012 2:21
"Manager, players or any LFC sta should STOP talking to media about what targets or any of their wild dreams right now! The next thing we know is from hero to zero!!! The best time to hear all this is end of season. Look at ManC last season during the last 10 games when the le is out of their reach... "
LiverpoolTillDeath69
28th Dec 2012 2:30
"Funny enough, this season, I never feel certain Liverpool will sail though any team( even QPR) I now always make wish Liverpool wouldn't "lose" again each weekend. We are getting used to non-glory Liverpool era. "
LiverpoolTillDeath69
28th Dec 2012 2:34
"Some might claim FSG is 'rebuilding' Liverpool. I am not so sure about that. Why rebuilding has to mean we are losing more games. That doesn't make sense. Last season, we didn't win alot, but we didn't lose alot neither. This is not half a season yet, but we have lost so many games. "
LiverpoolTillDeath69
28th Dec 2012 2:43
"What would you guess of a result this weekend?"
LiverpoolTillDeath69
28th Dec 2012 2:58
"WouzerLFC !!! do you mean "African and Asian" have no clue? "
81-82-83-84
28th Dec 2012 4:06
"Trying to be constructive, I think we`'ve suffered from tactical naivity at times this season. Like Enrique said, they thought they were going to push on and win the game. What worries me is that whatever has been successful for this club in the past seems like it`s being pushed out the window. The blueprint is already there."
81-82-83-84
28th Dec 2012 4:14
"Now then, what is it exactly that has set us apart before? Hmmm, good signings? Yes. Er, more recently two holding midfielders. Tick. Maybe a European-style tactical nous? The list is personal, but it goes on..."
Skeptic
28th Dec 2012 4:20
"this whole team is so f**ked up. utter disgrace.someone needs to flog up their complacent arse."
81-82-83-84
28th Dec 2012 4:31
"When I just think about the goalscorers we`'ve had over the years. At the moment, it`s obvious, but we just don`t score enough goals."
Redmania
28th Dec 2012 4:59
"C'mon u players give us fans the reason to cheers and proud of lfc. Our patience is being tested to the limit. "
28th Dec 2012 5:17
"we find ourselves now in the exact same predicament manure were some 20 years ago. almost a carbon copy scenario right down to our own version of the douchebag fans (who were calling at the time for fergie to be fired!). If manure turned it around, why cant we?"
28th Dec 2012 7:28
"I wonder if LE is getting some of his own back with these comments after bein told by BR he only wants players willing to fight etc! Also i hope the kop have made note of the songs stoke sang at us, and will have appropriate ones at hand to sing back when we are back on top one day. as they say paybacks are a biatch."
Dhodan
28th Dec 2012 7:36
"I am sick and tired about hearing it. all I need is fight, spirit and wining."
Redbobni
28th Dec 2012 7:41
"Nothing like the situation at utd. Alex ferguson had won the league and the European cup winners cup with Aberdeen. This was a great achievement and showed his winning mentality. Rodgers has not had even 100 games at the top level. This is his first year in Europe. His greatest achievement was taking Swansea to mid table last year."
mayugLpool
28th Dec 2012 9:41
"After age and exhaustion taking their toll on Mr. Liverpool (Stevie), the only misplaced player in LFC at the moment is L. Suarez - he deserves to be in a team with similar world players of his quality - not the squad players at LFC currently (plus the Chelsea reject) joining soon! The current players are for a MID-TABLE SQUAD. I predict a loss at QPR!! "
28th Dec 2012 14:33
"mayugLpool-This is some of the most mis-guided drivel i have ever read on these threads.We don't want to hear,see or acknowledge fans like you who write such garbage on this site.Too much rubbish like this on here.Some of should just go follow the s cos that's what they'd write about us"
Genius8fab
28th Dec 2012 16:59
"Reina is not the keeper he was once. Very poor. Brad Jones would have save the 3rd goal. And y not play Coates in a central defenders formation. Poor tactics by BR. Only Gerrard, Enrique & Suarez tried to get something from the game. But yet so wasteful infront of goal. Agger & Skrtel needed more aggression. Glen was awful and could not provide any support to attack"
REDOPIUM
28th Dec 2012 18:41
"BJ wouldnt of got near it reina wasnt at fault for any of the goals,MS fell over 1. jones free header 2. walters touch into net 3. where was the defence, where was coates BR?"