Comments

For me personally, I feel very bad the whole week if Liverpool loses. I am reluctant to see the highlights even once. But we win I wld just keep on watching the videos until the next week comes. I don't put this to say that the players owe me. But I'm happy that my relation with the club is very much closer to my heart
KidOfKop
20th Dec 2012 8:28
powderfinger2712
20th Dec 2012 8:33
"Lucas.The perfect.Thanks to be at Liverpool."
SkyZA
20th Dec 2012 8:35
"well said Lucas. nothing less than a win will be good enough against Fulham"
Simakop
20th Dec 2012 8:36
"Merry Christmas Lucas merry Christmas Reds YNWA as for you owing us a win over Fulham i say nay you owe us le but next season hopefully we all be there HAPPY NEW YEAR "
Simakop
20th Dec 2012 8:39
"le :)"
theliverpooldrian2005
20th Dec 2012 8:57
"it goes whithout objection that the last weekend's defeat vs villa was soo painful, let it not happen again at anfield....all the best lucas."
redbart1
20th Dec 2012 9:00
"Too right you owe us. We pay your wages and last weeks performance was a disgrace. Henry owes us too and buying rubbish like Sturridge does not satisfy any of us."
SkyZA
20th Dec 2012 9:01
"talking about watchins past videos and highlights KidofKop.i was watching a repeat of CL final against AC Milan.it just saddens me just how hard we have fallen.nowadays CL football seems like a distant dream.it looks like things are getting worse"
KidOfKop
20th Dec 2012 9:05
"SkyZA - I watch those big match videos once in a month. But now it's very hard to think that we were not in CL. And as other club fans mock us, we keep on believing that next year is ours. I feel everything is happening good for the club but unfortunately nothing is turned around. Hope, things change soon. YNWA"
drno
20th Dec 2012 9:24
"LOOSING TO ASTON VILLA AT HOME ,ANFIELD ONCE OUR FORTRESS WAS A REAL BIG SLAP FOR ALL LOYAL LFC SUPPORTERS. WHAT HAS THE TEAM BECOME?LOOSING 3-1 TO A TEAM CLOSE TO RELEGATION. NOW WE ARE BACK AT THE LOWER RUNGS OF THE TABLE.THIS WEEKEND FULHAM WILL PULVERIZE US IF YOU GUYS GIVE THEM THE CHANCE. AND ITS VERY LIKELY THEY WILL IM AFRAID.HOPE IM WRONG THOUGH."
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 9:29
"Lucas, you are a star mate but last week the team were rubbish, too much passing for one - we are quickly heading into relegation and it's down to one man - useless, out of his depth Brendan Rodgers !!!"
PSAMY
20th Dec 2012 9:43
"KidOfKop..love yours. That's also how many, many LFC supporters including myself began nearly 40-45 yrs ago and still remain till today. One bad match will upset us for the whole week or till we find our beloved club springs back to notch incredible performance and goals. Its the kind of spirit of supporters that has kept our club alive till today. YNWA!!"
hoping
20th Dec 2012 9:50
"wish we had more players with hes mentality and ability , top guy lucas YNWA "
thekingmaker27
20th Dec 2012 9:51
"i can see why lucus is a fans fav he does care"
PSAMY
20th Dec 2012 9:54
"Billy B Girl. I can understand your frustrations. But blame culture is not part of Liverpool fans. It should not be. BR has produced results with a thin squad and inevitably had to put up with tough challenges in this trying time. We should give best of supports to our Manager and players through thick and thin. Cheers! YNWA!! "
20th Dec 2012 9:55
"agree with you Lucas, no one except me could expect such a blunder with Villa, I had adviced you that that game could be a banana skin. After that we owe the supporters a great performance and a victory, for respect to them and who attends any home games, it would be a nice present for Christmas! Keep working hard Lucas and happy Christmas to you and your family! YNWA Lucas Leiva"
MurphYNWA
20th Dec 2012 10:14
"Nice 1 Lucas, genuine guy who plays for the jersey. it's easy to slate BR but I think he's starting to realise what LFC is all about, defeat is not an option.12 points from next 4 PL games is possible, time for all players starting from Reina to earn there crazy wages ."
watchya
20th Dec 2012 10:16
"Yes. You all owe us after last week. So do the owners this January."
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:34
"We can all see that there have been major changes right through the club and it will continue with the first team until we get it right. We can also agree that it needed doing, well it started in July and we are already seeing it's impact at youth level..."
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:34
"The first team is 7pts off 3rd, although we currently stand 12th which looks sh!t! If we take it all in we are not too far away and give it a couple of seasons we will be regularly at the top again. We have waited far too long and obviously those running the club over the years have simply made a lot of poor decisions..."
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:35
"No magic lamps or magic wands at LFC thank you! we want honest, wholehearted, quality players with a passion for LFC, no mercenaries here thanks! "
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:35
"It hurts to admit it but UTD are where they are coz of AF and the time he was given to implement his ideas, although their patience nearly ran out (damn!) but that was after about 4 yrs in charge! It is without doubt that FSG have looked at their model and revisited our own period of success to find out what makes a great football team/club - sometimes you have to look back to move forward!..."
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:36
"City & Chelski represent the so-called modern day club but cannot and will not continue to throw their money at the top end of their squad. Yes they both have youth systems and scour the planet for the best they can get, but their primary focus is the first team..."
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:36
"They can claim all they want about developing their youth but the fact is the majority of them won't get a chance as their youth/academy side is just a training/rehabilitation exercise for the mega stars - they make you puke and laugh at the same time! not a good look. "
KINGOFCLUBS
20th Dec 2012 10:37
"BR needs the time he was promised to get everything to click, like it eventually did at Swansea, then we will be regularly in the top 4, challenging for the t!tle and competing for the big names again!"
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 11:04
"Buddha - only my opinion but FSG were forthcoming with £130m last year and £30m for Brendan this year. We should have reaped the rewards with great players but instead have inherited Dalglish's flops!!! but FSG bringing in a manager like Brendan Rodgers, I feel, is a joke. "
WhelanR
20th Dec 2012 11:05
"Good man Lucas. Forget us the fans, you owe it to yourselves as players. We need to start winning now "
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 11:07
"contin... BR has no qualifications and sadly it is now showing! more than half the game is passing sideways and back - Roy Evans and Saint John agreed last week that when you ask a team to play pass and move and they are already playing pass and move contin......"
WhelanR
20th Dec 2012 11:08
"Rushjob is right to be wary of FSG. One minute they said Kennys job was beyond question and a few weeks later they sack him after winning silverware. If they can do that to a man who gave his life to Liverpool then Rodgers beware.."
WhelanR
20th Dec 2012 11:09
"Buddha, without FSG then we buy the club ourselves as fans...simples"
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 11:10
"contin.. they have too much time on the ball hence the mess we have now!!! Sorry but by now we were shouting for Roy Hodgson to go! I don't see why Rodgers has backing??? Sorry if I sound negative but I love Liverpool Football Club and only want the best for them !!!"
redahendo
20th Dec 2012 12:00
"Buddha. I tend to agree with you - Quick call me a doctor! FSG are not interfering, their lack of communication sometimes feels frustrating to fans but it shows that they have confidence in leaving it to the "soccer people". (contd)"
belfastwill
20th Dec 2012 12:01
"More words and to be honest I dont believe the team can deliver. For four seasons now its been words followed by more words and still we underachieve regularly. I HOPE we beat Fulham but I wouldn't bet my mortgage we will. Changed times for us long term supporters ,I never thought I would see the day when I would doubt we could beat fulham at home but here I am doing just that."
redahendo
20th Dec 2012 12:04
"they did handle the KD saga badly but they have a blueprint for sustainability. Lower spending and a tighter ship will do wonders for the club in the long run. Discovering young talent is the future of LFC."
BRadmirer
20th Dec 2012 12:14
"Billy B Girl, is that a new handle? "
LesothoScouser
20th Dec 2012 12:17
"I agree Lucas....the players owe us fans... you owe us respect. what happened last Saturday was extremely disrespectful of yourselves as players and of us fans.it takes a great guy like you to acknowledge that. Never walk alone!!!"
20th Dec 2012 12:38
"Buddha- Correct. It is totally down to frustration. And the reason that I am frustrated? Because so far I haven't seen FSG deliver anything that they said that they would. Its as simple as that. 'We can compete with anybody for the top players in the world' #allen #borini #assaidi. (contd)"
20th Dec 2012 12:40
"'We will give the fans an arena that they will be truly proud to call their home' - Anfield just as it was! 'We will regularly communicate and engane supporters so that they truly feel that they have a voice'- One grovelling email from JWH August end. I could go on. (contd)"
20th Dec 2012 12:42
"The blueprint that I 'got ypu to buy in to' Buddha is fine on paper- yet needs to be backed up with actions. And this is where my frustrations come in. So you are utterly correct. I AM FRUSTRATED, and maybe it is clouding my judgement. FSG have done nothing to alter my current view (contd)"
20th Dec 2012 12:44
"that they are simply full of spin and hot air (sadly of late a bit like BR). As you know Buddha, (and as ive done in the past) Im more than happy to say fine, theyve proved me wrong. No issues. But currently FSG have done nothing to alter my opinion that LFC is just another corporate emblem on the franchise website...... PROVE ME WRONG FSG PLEASE...."
20th Dec 2012 12:47
"Ive just been to a site that I visit in Chester and I kid you not there are Kopites there who are trying to give their tickets away for Saturdays game- they are that fed up- For free! Thats how disgruntled fans are becoming. This applies to FSG and BR- #actionnotwords"
Loz99
20th Dec 2012 13:07
"Could be a draw or a narrow win for Fulham as they played well against us last time at CC to win. So if we can scrape a draw we would be doing really well since we lack so much in quality."
Loz99
20th Dec 2012 13:22
"My message to FSG "Don't urinate down my back and tell me it's raining""
Loz99
20th Dec 2012 13:29
"When we look at our squad strength and quality during Rafa's reign and compare it to today's squad, current squad looks awfully squawny, sorta thrown together, a sad sight. i'll bet Stevie G has been thinking to himself, how was this ever allowed to happen? Quality is really lacking and the owners have to be held accountable for this."
only1Cloggs
20th Dec 2012 13:34
"You owe us a hell of a lot more than that Lucas but it would be a start."
Anneallred
20th Dec 2012 13:36
"I agree with most of what Buddha and Rushjob say - an element of both but what I can't go along with is the fans who say they are fed up and want to give their tickets away - fair weather supporters who do not see the long game - football is business - sometimes you are lucky and can turn around a situation quickly cont"
Anneallred
20th Dec 2012 13:38
"sometimes patience is called for - this is just one of those situations - I would rather measured decisions are taken than rushing into actions which we pay for - signing Carrol being just one of those. Someone was responsible for that blunder - nothing against the player of course. cont"
Anneallred
20th Dec 2012 13:39
"So come on all red fans - get behind the team instead of adding to the angst and support them on Saturday - it would never occur to me to sell my ticket or even give it away - I am a fan through and through and am looking forward to the future otherwise I may aswell turn blue! YNWA"
Anneallred
20th Dec 2012 13:43
"yes there is a lot to sort in the club and on the pitch but Rome wasn't built in a day! Frustrated is certainly how some of us feel at the moment but keep the faith. Constructive criticism! YNWA"
Loz99
20th Dec 2012 13:59
"We owe you Lucas, if the truth be told, we were too harsh in our intial criticsm of you and then you stuck at it and worked hard and proved us all wrong, Yes We owe You!!!"
powderfinger2712
20th Dec 2012 14:07
"Lucas.Overtalk Leandro Damiao to Liverpool.You know him and his talent.Bring or highjack him from Internacional Brazil....Please....."
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 14:33
"SPOT ON LUCAS. hope all your team mates think exactly the same. lets beat fulham. bag the 3 points and give every red fan a happy xmas. keep the wins coming and make it a good new year and 2013 as well. happy xmas to LFC and all their supporters. YNWA"
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 14:49
"BELFASTWILL you are probably the only fan (ha) who thinks we wont beat fulham. what is wrong with you. BUDDHA3. agree mostly. also looks like minister of info (sorry forgot his name) was spot on with sturridge. i hope. LUCAS=PURE CLASS YNWA"
20th Dec 2012 14:58
"plyNo1red-Twas me. Buddha, I cant disagree with a lot of what you have said. I just dont like people 'waltzing into our club' promising everything, and delivering very little. Ive never like a bull5hitter, and being bull5hitted to irks me. "
20th Dec 2012 15:00
"And it reminds me of the last rabble tbf. I really really really really really really really want FSG to prove me wrong. No issues with that whatsoever. Time will tell. I agree re giving away tickets. Its just fans of 40 years home and away that have had enough of late..."
20th Dec 2012 15:02
"FSG- Get yourselves down to Anfield, show your faces and show the fans that you care, and get a high level decision maker in L4 24/7 365 days. Show us reds that you are TOTALLY commited to LFC, and maybe we'll have some belief in yous."
20th Dec 2012 15:11
"BuddhaBuddha3 - That rant sounds as if it has come from a blind fan, that clings onto the hope that this next game is us turning the corner. How many times have we heard that this season? I concur with RushJob9 posts lately. If FSG had not bought us someone else would have. Fact is investment in the team has been about 30 million over two years. Cont. "
20th Dec 2012 15:14
"But they have no problem in spending 268 million dollars on two baseball players. So no FSG have not been supportive enough to the LFC cause, like they had promised. Has for BR, no top team would have hired him, so why are we? Oh yeah we are cutting costs. BR this season has shown he is out of his depth, if it was not for a poor prem this season our season could be even worse."
20th Dec 2012 15:33
"The only falsehoods, have come from the owners. Your right I did shoot off from the mouth when you are upset at seeing where LFC are headed. It's one thing to be optimistic, but the facts are there for us all to see, only about 30 million of there own money has been invested in the team. Ask yourself how much have they pocketed from all these commercial deals"
krtech
20th Dec 2012 15:37
"if the players meant what they say for lfc. they all will be like hulk for lfc. Meaning beating evryone to bring the PL crown back to anfield. They shall play with all their strentgh and they should aim to play in unity. not being 1 day hero only and for nxt 5 match being rubbish"
20th Dec 2012 15:38
"BuddhaBuddha3 - I am not ungrateful at all, I would just like the truth. When we were bought, if they had been honest and said after buying the club we are going to be tightening our belts. I would have understood, and expected us to be where we are right now. But these were not the promise's they made, they talked about, Stadium, CL and buying top players. Have you seen any evidence of this? "
20th Dec 2012 15:41
"BuddhaBuddha3 - I pay hard earn't money to go to anfield and watch games. I am even going up this Saturday. I feel the fans are keeping there part of the bargain, by packing anfield to the rafters and supporting there team through thick and thin. But it does start to wear thin when you do not see the owners keeping there part."
redrob2005
20th Dec 2012 15:42
"well said lucas the whole team do owe us a big win so let show fulham what we can do lets hammer 'em"
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 15:46
"Just watched the live press conference - God help us !!! I'll give BR two more weeks then I'm done until we get a real manager !!! IRWT"
20th Dec 2012 15:49
"lpdcollier 1538 and 1541. Spot on. And Buddha, never have I accused you of being FSG's mouthpiece, cos as you know, I am respectful on here. Twasn't me. "
20th Dec 2012 15:52
"It is however a real shame that the patience and trust being afforded to FSG and BR (both who have delivered nothing)wasnt afforded last season on these pages- cos if it had, maybe the club would be in a better position than it currently is....."
Gerrard-Lucas-Lallana-Coutinho
20th Dec 2012 16:27
"This lad's brilliant! we do need a good lucas song :D"
Thembstar
20th Dec 2012 16:45
"Give us a Christmas we deserve!"
doveenter
20th Dec 2012 16:49
"Lucas does not owe anything to this club and he certainly does not have to prove himself to the fans. As for Brendan Rogers...well that a whole different ball game isn't it !!!!!"
20th Dec 2012 17:02
"BuddhaBuddha3 - Do you work for FSG? Because you sound has if you are all for minimum outlay but greater gains. In monetary terms, whereas they pocket the money FSG are doing a good job, in team terms, Shocking!!! As baffled has you are with my view of FSG and where LFC are headed I am equally baffled with your stance."
20th Dec 2012 17:06
"BuddhaBuddha3 - One last thing the blueprint that you seem to know so well when it comes to FSG, smells an awful lot like Arsenal's. "
SGM 73
20th Dec 2012 17:13
"Don't think I've ever read a more boring load of comments in all my life. Well done lads. Keep up the good work."
JDevlinDRed
20th Dec 2012 18:11
"I'm the exact same as KidOfKop! :-)"
Billy B girl
20th Dec 2012 18:15
"Buddha if DC had the gift to sell over the naive yanks what did BR do with his 130 page dossier ?"
250GTO
20th Dec 2012 18:24
"Beating Fulham at home isn't asking too much is it? But then the same could be said about villa, Swansea in the cup, etc etc etc."
250GTO
20th Dec 2012 18:28
"If BR "inherited such a mess" why does he depend on inherited signings and not play his own and the youth more? Yesil, Assaidi, Sahin, Allen...it;s all excuses, talk and FSG PR with BR."
20th Dec 2012 18:41
"BuddhaBuddha3 - Good point in regards to the Arsenal comment I made. I am a huge fan of Wenger, he is restricted by the board in making Arsenal a great team that would be capable of winning Championships, because they are more concerned with making money. This is what we have to look forward to, minus CL football. Cont."
250GTO
20th Dec 2012 18:42
"He uses the players he has inherited. Downing, Henderson and Cole. Assaidi seldom plays, Yesil never and Sahin gets a pass with just a broken nose. "
20th Dec 2012 18:43
"Difference with Wenger is he has a great track record, whereas BR has a poor one, if we are brutally honest. If Wenger had been hired by us in the summer, I am almost certain we would be doing a hell of alot better than we are now. Poor management from the top down. Don't try and pull the wool over are eyes by talking about CL football and then buying Championship players."
250GTO
20th Dec 2012 18:44
"Don't get me wrong, I support the manager,like I supported Kenny, but so far the manager and his "rebuilding" have been crap."
20th Dec 2012 18:51
"BuddhaBuddha3 - like the way you put a positive spin on the Arsenal comment, but we are a 2nd tier Arsenal. We are working to the same model, without a talented Manager and without the quality that is needed in a team to eventually compete for CL. Yes we are rebuilding, but our targets are wrong, and we are not getting the backing by FSG, as they promised."
20th Dec 2012 18:52
"The money we had at the beginning of the summer, if that would have been spent wisely instead of a Championship player and another center mid to already overcrowd that area. We could have been looking up instead of down."
250GTO
20th Dec 2012 19:21
"Also, any notion that FSG saved us from administration is the height of ignorance. Cashflows and revenues were strong then as now, hence other bidders. FSG acquired an undervalued asset in a stress sale due to RBS going bankrupt. Also, FSG are still financing us through debt."
20th Dec 2012 19:24
"BuddhaBuddha3 - Your Absolutely right, everyone thought who? but before Grampus eight, he was in charge of Monaco for 6-7 years, which I believe he consistently finished in the top 3, when Marseille were one of the top teams in europe, won the french equivalent of the fa cup and even reached the semis of the CL. So he was no novice, but yes still a surprise."
20th Dec 2012 19:25
"Wenger also won the Ligue 1 twice with Monaco."
dossantos98
20th Dec 2012 19:30
"Come on redmen, let's bounce back from last week's disappointment and show the world how good we really are."
20th Dec 2012 20:06
"Is that the Arsenal that have won nothing for 8 years and who's best players jump ship in their quest for Medals? Great, can't wait... The league table doesn't lie, it resulted in KK being removed remember. Tell you what- I'd take 8th, a trophy and an FA cup final right now for this disastrous debacle of a season. LFC- ran by rookies from the top down. "
20th Dec 2012 20:26
"Also re Wenger, he got very lucky at a time when French football was top of the pile and 'dropped on' an awesome back 4. If 8 years without a trophy yet top 4 is a measure of success then maybe we should consign our trophy room to history, and never ever feel the excitement of the journey south for a Wembley final ever again. Sad if that's where Liverpool Football Club is heading....."
Chucker
20th Dec 2012 20:47
"It is not expected the CBs and defending mid attack and score goals. You guys should always be in position to force the play wide. If we concede from there, so be. It's just % play. Attackers should never under any cirstances advance down the centre."
#Dolphin
20th Dec 2012 20:56
"Same here KidOfKop. Hard to watch when we not winning..."
20th Dec 2012 20:57
"Buddha- I don't hark back to any days other than as a fan feeling the glory of Liverpool Football Club lifting trophies. Old fashioned as it may be construed in your 'modern world' it's what football is about. If 8 years without a trophy is deemed acceptable then I'm lost for words. And if the Arsenal model is where we are truly heading, then I want FSG out of the club that I love. "
Chucker
20th Dec 2012 21:10
"As I scroll down, there's a funny smell as I pass buddha, BS? Yes but something else... c'mon memory... that smell... got it, weed."
redahendo
20th Dec 2012 21:17
"Chucker. Keep hold of the comedy key but if you get bored of it can I have it back? "
20th Dec 2012 21:21
"It's just the wind up with Buddha Chucker. I say black, he says white. He asks for patience, yet afforded one of the great servants to our club very little. If the CF problem had been addressed last season (as its needed to have been since 2008) we wouldn't be having this debate. Throw in Evragate and the rest is history. FSG got zero excuses if they don't deliver....."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
20th Dec 2012 21:30
"NAIL ON THE HEAD LUCAS. BUT AS FOR THE FANS "ALWAYS BEEN THERE SUPPORTING US", YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T READ THE COMMENTS POSTED AFTER A DEFEAT. EVERYONE'S SH** AND THE MANAGER NEEDS SACKING !! RASH STATEMENTS AND BULLSH** ARE THE NORM. YNWA LUCAS LEIVA !!"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
20th Dec 2012 22:03
"RUSHJOB, AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY ON THE CF SHOUT. NOT ENOUGH GOALS IN THE TEAM, THEN AND NOW. AS MUCH AS I THINK STURRIDGE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO CHIP IN WITH GOALS, (PRESUMING HE COMES TO ANFIELD), IT'S OBVIOUS WE NEED A PROLIFIC GOA"
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 22:06
"BUDDHA 18.16.CLASS. YNWA"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
20th Dec 2012 22:09
"(CONTINUED) GOAL MACHINE !! "
caolins
20th Dec 2012 22:17
"Well said Lucas,but as Shankly said,it is a previlage to play for this great club,and if you don,t believe me you believe me now.LFC fans are there in good times and bad,thats why the players are very very lucky to be playing for the best club in the world.In Rodgers we trust.YNWA "
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 22:18
"RUSHJOB920.06 i would have swapped cup win and lost final for CL. i know 2 finals were good but the league was dissappointing. i think we will have a good 2nd half of season.YNWA"
20th Dec 2012 22:23
"Plyno1red- hope you're right, cos it gets very tedious leaving Anfield utterly fed up! LFCTHRU- an unaddressed problem since 2008."
20th Dec 2012 22:25
"LFCTHRU 'Rush is all you need'..... :)"
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 22:30
"CAOLINS 22.17 TOTALLY AGREE.YNWA"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
20th Dec 2012 22:33
"RUSHJOB, YES INDEED OR A ROBBIE FOWLER !!! WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ON STURRIDGE ? HE'S BEEN SLATED ON HERE, BEFORE HE'S SIGNED !! THOUGHT WE WERE SIGNING STRACQUILARSI, VELLIOS OR ERIK MAIER !! (FORGIVE MY SPELLING). "
plyNo1red
20th Dec 2012 22:37
"dont agree with BUDDHA 20.35. cups are not dead. im proud we have more league cups than any other team. we are pretty good when it comes to all the others as well. YNWA"
Harbo
20th Dec 2012 23:55
"All I want for Christmas is another 3 points ( & another & another etc. etc. Merry Christmas to all at LFC "
Timbothree
21st Dec 2012 0:40
"Yes you do owe us !!!!! The whole team does!!!!! You earn fantastic amounts of money off the back of each and every one of us who support you. It's about time you showed the same pride in the club that the supporters do !"
21st Dec 2012 6:31
"LFCTHRU- Sturridge? I rate the guy. Always have, and know a No of City fans who have all said to me that 'he'll get you goals'. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get him. He's quick, direct, with a good first touch, and can play out wide cutting in. I wanted him as part of the Torres deal."
spw211
21st Dec 2012 7:37
"Well said Lucas, of course the fans do pay the wages and deserve to see commitment from the players and the money spent wisely by the management, unfortunately the present management have very little experience of success or of football management."
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
21st Dec 2012 8:04
"RUSHJOB, I AGREE. SEEN A FEW CLIPS OF HIM LATELY AND SOME TIDY FINISHES. MY BROTHER WORKS WITH A BOLTON FAN, HE SAID STURRIDGE WAS IMMENSE FOR THEM. "
21st Dec 2012 9:43
"Buddha- Fair play. Correct, I have got the jitters- big time. And i dont want to have. I actually back BR- as you know. I quite like the guy. Just dont trust FSG. I am having a wobble, but feel well within my rights to. The Kop is presently full of regulars 'having the same wobble'. Its just how it is cos the table never ever lies..."
redahendo
21st Dec 2012 9:58
"Buddha. I'm a bit intrigued as to who these individuals are that keep mentioning your name? Can you name them please?"
250GTO
21st Dec 2012 11:30
"I have read some grandiloquent drivel in my life, but none so funny as I read here. To say "cups are dead" is to say competition itself is dead. And perhaps it is under FSG. Profitable, very. Compeive? Clearly not."