Comments

ALL GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR THE LIKES OF SUSO, SHELVEY AND STERLING. NO LUCAS, STEVIE OR AGGER EITHER, WELL DONE REDMEN !!
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
6th Dec 2012 21:13
Chasanfield
6th Dec 2012 21:14
"Well done Redmen! YNWA! Could have been a bigger win but the Udinese 'keeper had a blinder - why do keepers always seem to up their game when playing us? "
redrob2005
6th Dec 2012 21:14
"WELL SAID BUCK only disappointment was allen missing some good chances of playing killer balls instead of playing side or back but hey a win and topping the group i'm well happy YNWA"
Chasanfield
6th Dec 2012 21:15
Rushjob._
6th Dec 2012 21:16
"Well done BR and the reds. Agree with everything BR has said. "
6th Dec 2012 21:17
"Job done! Congratulations to BR who has been capable to motivate the lads so much, specially the youngsters who tonight deserve all our credit, but the motivations have come by themselves. Fine display by Suso, Shelvey and the incoming Raheem Sterling who did an unselfish performance! You hit the line-up BR! Well done! YNWA"
Paisley91
6th Dec 2012 21:18
"Let's keep the momentum going! Come on you redmen! YNWA"
6th Dec 2012 21:18
Wilson100
6th Dec 2012 21:20
"good work boys"
theSpatialJuan
6th Dec 2012 21:26
"Great travelling support tonight. Too bad Anfield is a funeral parlor these days. I'd love to hear the same noise at home as the travelling KOP can make on the road."
BarryPr
6th Dec 2012 21:31
"I'm still trying to breath again after Di Natale last kick of the game."
dibbydoo2001
6th Dec 2012 21:33
"Thought the fans were fantastic. The team deserved the win and the supporters did too. Will be an interesting 2013 , bring it on !"
rotchie
6th Dec 2012 21:46
"good performance tonight, delighted for hendo, there will always be hikups in any match but that last shot at the end....jeez. the cat legged it out of the room and hasn't been seen since...denatali I've lost me cat and the kids are crying and it's your fault."
rotchie
6th Dec 2012 21:53
"have to agree with comments on fans, had to be very expensive to go there, great to hear them, why are we louder away than at home? we used to be like the Celtic fans are now,12th man and all that. anyway well done everyone invoLved, YNWA"
murdie
6th Dec 2012 21:57
"What do you mean Brendon "A few months back" ? Try two weeks ago ! Maybe, our luck is changing. We shall see. Another solid, no frills performance. Lets keep those wins coming and the confidence will build, then we will turn on the style !YNWA "
arachana
6th Dec 2012 22:17
"Good job boys!!!! congrats. Now, would like COATES to play too!"
classANDsuccess
6th Dec 2012 22:26
"Pretty much controlled most of the games, playing young/fringe players and toppedthe group. Mission accomplished. Now lets go for the trophy"
Gerrard o ya beauty
6th Dec 2012 22:31
"Welldone red men a very professional proformance, Enrique is getting better all the time, he's on blistering form, he simply flys past defenders and his touch tonight was quality! keep it up lad! can we get another win against West ham? YNWA "
scousemolby96
6th Dec 2012 22:52
"a wins a win...but I still feel we are mediocre. Hendo really winds me up when he just ball watches...Suso was poor and Suarez looked frustrated by the crap players around him. I hope Walcott Sturidge and Ba rumors are true...YNWA "
scousemolby96
6th Dec 2012 22:55
carko32
6th Dec 2012 23:01
"Just returned from Udine, was part of support.. I hope that players enjoyed it, even though it was really cold and we were freezing for some time, we tried and give the best out of our lungs, because also Brendans boys tried their best.. "
Arhat
6th Dec 2012 23:13
"one-two next draws we could pick up Borisov, Basel or something like that...-rest key players, if we get into quarter finals I believe we can win ELeague ... we need rested players for PLeague and Europe wouldnt affect us too much....tonight we rested 4-5 players and hopefully we win on Sunday. "
KINGOFCLUBS
6th Dec 2012 23:14
"ABSOEXACTLY BRENDAN! Great experience for the young lads and now they'll get more. Let's ship out the e in Jan and then go again. For me Cole, Downing and Carroll should be replaced with Sturridge and Walcott. Both have the necessary attributes to succeed and they need a new challenge to get them buzzing!"
KINGOFCLUBS
6th Dec 2012 23:15
"Hey! 'Absobl00dyexactly' I said!"
YNWA1999
6th Dec 2012 23:17
"Fantastic win, well done everybody. And now we've gone further in Europe that Man Pity - wow. Lets keep our feet on the ground for Sunday. Minus Luis, it wont be easy but it could be a major turning point in our league season. Lets hope. YNWA"
Chucker
6th Dec 2012 23:19
"Buddha is like the crazy uncle at a wedding, nobody listening, just laughing and shaking heads."
The Naysayer Slayer
6th Dec 2012 23:25
"I haven't really got a life LDW. I was busy writing my next chapter of the Buddha story. up to part 7 now. Available on my Kop page.Iv been writing "the straw that broke the Buddhas back" I may air it on Sunday depending on how many goals hendo gets."
The Naysayer Slayer
6th Dec 2012 23:34
"KINGOFCLUBS - Great taste in comedy. Up with the Partidge."
timH
6th Dec 2012 23:43
"Some of you on here are weird :/ Anyway a good away win, clean sheet and a little more confidence for Henderson. Not bad for a nights work"
Harbo
6th Dec 2012 23:46
"Kept us on edge, right to the last kick. Why can't we kill these teams off ? However, to progress is good. Some good runners -up in there, could be an interesting draw, but hopefully with some decent additions in Jan we will be in good shape."
spw211
6th Dec 2012 23:57
"Excellent result Well done the team. Jamie Carragher has had a good game, his experience has helped get us through. "
ia91
7th Dec 2012 0:10
"Well done reds! Have to admit at the start of the season I didn't care much about Europa. But as we progress with a mixture of youth and experience.I feel we should take it more seriously. The league is always going to be top priority but winning a trophy this season will help the younger players grow with a winning mentality. It will also aid to better players coming in during the summer"
Dovan
7th Dec 2012 0:42
"Fantastic played....YNWA"
benbollix
7th Dec 2012 0:52
"Brendan,there is no might about it, had Dinatele been on 10 mins earlier.we would now be out. Allen gave the ball away,as he has done on many many occasions, and we are lucky to be still in it. We are miles behind being LFC, at best we are Swansea."
gina13
7th Dec 2012 0:56
"congrads reds"
Kmp
7th Dec 2012 1:44
"we played terrible but safe game."
Kmp
7th Dec 2012 1:44
"And i think Joe Allen is a man of the match, so many balls won back."
isaac1908
7th Dec 2012 1:59
"I woke up this morning and see the news make me fly to the moon.. Thx Lads you all make my day very special "
eltea
7th Dec 2012 2:09
"ani-road-04, please stop commenting on & criticizing Buddha. That's what he wants. "
Papa Syed
7th Dec 2012 2:57
"What a relief at the 92.5minutes!!! Congrats Mr Rodgers and the Lads. Credits to Hendo and You All out there. We are going for glory come Sunday. Need Lucas, Agger and Stevie G back...YNWA!"
yazangs
7th Dec 2012 3:01
"He is a 13 years old bambino, so guys would you please be more patient with Buddha. lol "
Nuri Kazim Sahin 4
7th Dec 2012 3:02
"if di natale miss could be liverpool fortune it is time to reign again in the super cup lads"
Krisgin
7th Dec 2012 3:08
"Well done lads and keep the win coming. Now go to Westham and get all 3 points on Sunday. Come on you reds."
joecos
7th Dec 2012 3:12
"Rodgers does not mention that Di Natali strolled passed the static Carragher to get in his shot."
?????
7th Dec 2012 3:14
"Fantastic Match I think liverpool Champion europa You will never walk alone "
joecos
7th Dec 2012 3:16
"Coates has no chance of getting a game if it means Carragher has to make way. The lad must be really pig sick."
?????
7th Dec 2012 3:18
"Yes, I think so. I Liverpool forever from.....thailand "
neil991
7th Dec 2012 4:23
"Henderson had a decent game against decent opponents at a tough place to visit. But I wonder how we arent winning this games 3-0 or 4-0. Very wasteful even now."
krtech
7th Dec 2012 5:12
"the passing was good but we need that additional world class talent to finish off the game. don't buy average player for 20 million. buy a 30 million player like man u did with van persie"
RagaGaga
7th Dec 2012 5:48
"Brilliant! the sun is shining, the birds are singing. I can throw the antidepressant pills in the bin. well done. A thoroughly executed win."
RagaGaga
7th Dec 2012 6:06
"looking at Brendan Rodgers hairline, I notice he is receding. In two year he will look like Shelvey, such is the pressure of LFC! "
sciara
7th Dec 2012 6:27
"was on the edge of my seat last night,,the boys did well showed some character,,mabe and i hope BR is right about our fortunes turning :)"
Rushjob._
7th Dec 2012 6:56
"Carko32-respect."
Gaurrard
7th Dec 2012 7:21
"Phew! "Di(cheeky-grin)Natale", with that last minute effort, almost made me choke on my food! Glad we're through! Come on u REDS...YNWA!"
danred4ever
7th Dec 2012 7:35
"A great win. A clean sheet. Top of the group. Well done to the lads and a very special well done to BR. A great night for LFC. YNWA. "
reds20b
7th Dec 2012 7:55
"Well done REDmen!! BR makes 100% sense to most things he's say, I honestly believe we'll come good with him in charge. I'll also take winning 1-0 wins any day of the week as long as the winning is consistent.. It's the points and trophies that counts! YNWA"
Dhodan
7th Dec 2012 8:06
"Next match is against Athlatntic Madrid..Lol."
Suarezisbetterthanyou
7th Dec 2012 8:18
"SUAREZ 4 ENGLAND..."
SG-8
7th Dec 2012 8:23
" budda why don't you just support the club and let the manager decide who plays and so. Not every player can get into first team, have patience damn it and I'm sicked of those who treat Hendo like a " headless chicken " ?? Get a break and give the lad a brake, don't do a " Lucas" with him too !!"
Kingmat
7th Dec 2012 8:32
"Happy that we have progressed and hope we go all the way and become outright winners of this competition. Buddha, down to 01 already!? Are the Mayan predictions true and we only have 2 weeks left or will there be a 131299 incarnation? Thick & thin- totally agree.... "
SGM 73
7th Dec 2012 13:08
"krtech: just so you know, RVP cost just over £20m. (will rise to 24m) Not 30m.. Although you've never been one to let facts get in the way of your opinion though, so why start now eh?"
cordoso
7th Dec 2012 13:58
"br is getting to know his players better and the players now can see what the system is. from now on i hope we will see real progress. well done br and the lads for getting through and starting to put liverpool back to being a european power"
Hubfan
7th Dec 2012 14:20
"These guys never make it easy, do they? What I wouldn't give for a nice 3-nil win on Sunday instead of the nailbiting at the end. Let's take care of West Ham early you Reds! :))"