Comments

can he score goals i wonder 1st things first please
redrob2005
5th Dec 2012 12:16
Redscope
5th Dec 2012 12:17
"I would be happy if he were to join us as he is class!"
5th Dec 2012 13:49
"a pity that Begovic has other plans, but I would get Butland from Birmingham had Doni leave. Young, hungry, reactive, he's the ideal keeper to near Pepe and Brad and make him grow as our future number 1."
germs5
5th Dec 2012 14:29
"brendan is stupid to sell reina..top 4 keeper in the world for butland..it will be like buying carroll..reina is 30..he have long way to go..look at van der sar..retired at 40..at his best..why brendan want to sell reina..i dont understand..BR is stupid to do that..why all liverpool manager do this silly thing..."
voki
5th Dec 2012 15:10
"I don't think that Brendan would like to sell Pepe. The question is would Pepe want to stay. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but Jones and Doni contracts are expiring in the summer (somewhat big salaries and they are not young). YNWA"
LusettiGerrard
5th Dec 2012 17:27
"The thing is Reina is no longer one of the top 10 keepers in the world. Unfortunately he has gone so far off boil, he makes mistakes all the time and flaps at everything. If we can get 20 mil go for it, even though i have loved Pepe for the last 6 years! "
dossantos98
5th Dec 2012 19:34
"redrob2005 he'll probably score more league goals than downing"
PratikGaikwad
6th Dec 2012 5:28
"Would luv Stegen or butland to come in ,lets hope for the best.YNWA"