Comments

A disgusting disregard for fans that have booked non refundable travel/hotel at considerable expense. There has to be a better way, pre ticket sales, of doing these changes. 1. Money...way down the list come fans.
JayDawg
4th Dec 2012 15:07
caitorres
4th Dec 2012 15:53
"total disregard for the paying fans as usual tv rules again"
keeno1965
4th Dec 2012 16:26
"I agree, disgusting, I have 3 friends booked tickets and flights and hotels, from Holland, one of them first time at Anfield. Will lose flights and deposit on Hotel, don't know if they get refund on tickets?"
paco1
4th Dec 2012 17:06
"Yeah it's disgusting you have to get your tickets so early in the season then they go and change dates.now I have to try and get holiday off work if not I lose money for the tickets.not pleased at all "
redbart1
4th Dec 2012 17:56
"The home game change is a disgrace. No thought of the fans whatsoever. Sky TV should sort out all its games in July to give the fans chance to organise. The Clubs need to band together on this and look after their fans. FSG, we are fans, not s, treat us decently and say no to Sky."
Barney008
4th Dec 2012 19:57
"Its an absolute disgrace that matches can be changed without a thought for the fans. I have already organised travel, accomodation and time off work for West Brom match. I will have to re-arrange everything and take any additional costs on the chin because Sky do what they like. Disgusting. Thanks Sky and LFC."
jim75
4th Dec 2012 20:44
"The club will say did you book with Thomas Cook our offical partner! Even though you could book a weeks holiday for the money they charge for 1 night and a ticket!!!!!!!"
Stef-81-STM
4th Dec 2012 21:45
"What if Liverpool progress in Euro League on Thursday? Next round is on 14th February - three days later!!! Would it moved back?"
dafyddruss
4th Dec 2012 22:13
"Agree I've booked annual leave off work and a non refundable hotel for the saturday night. This is not taking the fans into account at all. "
griffgrogs
4th Dec 2012 22:15
"Agree with everything said. Have just had to cncel hotel and rebook. Hope I dont have to book it back if fixture changed again! Also have to leave daughter in lurch with g/ children. Book with Premier inn - you dont have to pay up front. Griffgrogs"
banderas22
4th Dec 2012 22:28
"what a way for LFC and Sky to behave...get your heads together and sort this ticket issue out!! i have to tell my 2 young boys they wont be getting to Anfield this year....they will be gutted, Will i go thru this again? Not until the system is changed."
L4Pak
5th Dec 2012 7:39
"Sky put money into the system, clubs use money to pay wages and buy players. I am also a bit peeved as it affects me but the economic management of the club is essential. YNWA"
CommanderCool
5th Dec 2012 8:17
"PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT TO GO TO THE MAN CITY GAME ON 3rd FEBRUARY, WHERE CAN I GET A TICKET? IM FROM AUSTRIA AND TRAVELLING ALL THE WAY UP TO THE UK! THIS IS GONNA BE MY FIRST GAME... AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET TICKETS!"
apt25
5th Dec 2012 9:16
"Dont blame SKY, blame LFC for selling tickets up to 6months in advance. If we sold tickets 6/8 weeks in advance Sky have usually picked their games."
apt25
5th Dec 2012 10:01
"Dont blame SKY. LFC sell tickets too far in advance. If we sold them 6/8 weeks beforehand Sky would have chosen and there would be no problems. I bought tickets for QPR at the beginning of November which was 6 months away."
tiscam
5th Dec 2012 10:08
"Oh behave children, its well known that fixture changes are made approx 2 months in advance for tv purposes, its beyond me why you would book hotels/flights before this point, especially for 2 games that were always likely to be moved for tv."