Comments

Hope its Mansfield..have a friend who supports them.
LucasDaWarrior1
2nd Dec 2012 15:09
Micksir
2nd Dec 2012 15:12
"Love the FA Cup. Come on the Red Men.."
brejlfc
2nd Dec 2012 15:54
"Hopefully we will have a few new strikers in the squad by then!! YNWA"
DAZER-LFC
2nd Dec 2012 15:54
"we should beat them, no excuses"
rob2stotty
2nd Dec 2012 16:05
"This is a dream tie for my family. I'm an avid red, but my late great grandher was the owner of Lincoln City, so I hope they beat Mansfield."
Mitchhh
2nd Dec 2012 16:21
"I'm from lincoln so no prizes for guessing who i want us to be playing. Just so you all know they are pretty terrible so we WILL beat them IF we get drawn against them. This is literally a dream draw!"
thegreatyassir
2nd Dec 2012 16:27
"FA cup should come to anfield this season...YNWA"
MattBing
2nd Dec 2012 16:29
"I am also from Lincoln and would love to have Liverpool playing them at Sincil Bank. I do support both clubs so I guess I'll be happy whoever wins. It's very easy for people to say Lincoln are terrible because they're in the BSP but they're on good form at the moment and would be a test for a young Reds team."
LFC1958
2nd Dec 2012 16:32
"For once a decent draw to start with. We should go through but funnier things have happened. Can't forget Northants!!"
2nd Dec 2012 17:20
"a potential good draw, a good opportunity for some of our youngsters and fringe players to put themselves on a show! This is a competition that we should aim to win this season for trying to revenge last season final woe with Chelsea and bag home a prestigious trophy! Welcome back FA Cup!"
beej13
2nd Dec 2012 17:23
"Mansfield, 5 mins away from me!"
RiffRaff500
2nd Dec 2012 17:42
"Lets just hope we dont have another Roy moment like against Northampton. Played a team of half reserves half U18's with more of the same on the bench. Arogance and stupidity. A tie like this could be a once in a lifetime tie for the non leaguers they will play their hearts out. Should win but dont take for granted."
digbo79
2nd Dec 2012 18:23
"youth only for this tie. if we aint buyin quality we need to see who can deliver the goods. i have faith in our academy. YNWA!!"
AndyPanda
2nd Dec 2012 18:34
"Yes Please, please, please BR Don't take this game for granted as other teams have and ended up with the proverbial EGG on their Faces. LFC should win this one Comfortably but expect the unexpected. Come on you Reds. YNWA REDS"
plyNo1red
2nd Dec 2012 19:04
"what should be an easy passage into 4th round. need to do well in this comp which ultimately cost king kenny his job. 4 prem teams out in this round at least so hopefully we can add this trophy to our collection.YNWA"
REDOPIUM
2nd Dec 2012 19:45
"if we want to make sure we win play the u21`s they wont let us down ha ha,a great chance for morgan yesil pacheco flano robo coates etc.YNWA"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
2nd Dec 2012 19:48
"2 GREAT CUP RUNS LAST YEAR WHEN MANAGED BY THE LEGEND, SO NEAR, YET SO FAR, FROM A CUP DOUBLE. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE MAJORITY OF IT. ANOTHER FA CUP RUN PLEASE REDS. "
Chucker
2nd Dec 2012 20:37
"Junk, who cares, step-on clubs."
Staggered
2nd Dec 2012 21:04
"Only a dodgy penalty and extra time saw Liverpool through a cup replay the last time they faced the Stags. Don't take anything for granted my Scouser friends! You know, like the way I'm assuming we'll see off Lincoln. Best of luck to both non-league teams. "
PaulChasetownFC
2nd Dec 2012 21:46
"Great draw for LFC. As a Chasetown FC fan as well as LFC it's fantastic when non-league clubs draw a big name. We drew Cardiff in 2008 and to see Floyd-Hasselbaink, Fowler and Aaron Ramsey was a day I'll never forget. We took Mansfield to a replay in the FA Trophy the year before last. Time to check Lincoln and Mansfield's squads and see if I know any of the players to get me a ticket lol"
ianduffy
2nd Dec 2012 22:05
"Looking to forward to it "
lifestag
2nd Dec 2012 22:48
"I hope we get passed Lincoln in the replay, as a Mansfield Town supporter and loved Liverpool F.C.for many years it would be fantastic to see both my teams at the One Call Stadium. One question is playing on my mind, Which end of the stadium do I sit."
~Denza Red~
2nd Dec 2012 22:49
"12 mile to Mansfield, 30 to Lincoln......looks like I'll be a Stag or an Imp for a day!!"
SicKo88
3rd Dec 2012 3:24
"Hopes its Mansfield i live there =) "
Nuri Kazim Sahin 4
3rd Dec 2012 4:49
"we must win fa cup to play in champions league as it is difficult now to go to 4 spot"
stoo
3rd Dec 2012 8:24
"I desperately hope Lincoln get through to face Liverpool. I've lived in Lincoln all my life but have supported the Reds for over 40 years, so I'll be in the away end that day."
Jazb
3rd Dec 2012 17:31
"I went to see the 3-3 draw at sincil bank, not a bad game of football, especially in the second half, but surely neither of them will cause the red men any problems"
COYSBOYS
3rd Dec 2012 17:51
"Mansfield are promotion contenders and went into the play o. Lincoln are fighting a relegation battle. Mansfield's home form is exceptional and Lincoln are quite honestly dyer, especially with players like Gary Mills. Mansfield will advance to play Liverpool, no question about it. Stags have such attacking threat and are solid at the back, by far the best team in the league in my opinion."
MattBing
3rd Dec 2012 18:59
"COYSBOYS Do you even pay any attention to the BSP? Lincoln haven't been in a relegation battle for a while and there is only 3 points between them and Mansfield. Lincoln does have a worse home record but 5wins, 2draws and 3losses is hardly dyer. Theyâ"
florryoppengob
4th Dec 2012 12:47
"If you're thinking of making a day of it, we need to hope Lincoln win the replay. An amazing cathedral and cultural quarter, (Steep Hill, voted the best street in Britain) loads of pubs with real ale, trendy bars and waterfront eateries. Ground is pretty good for a non-league club and the pitch is good too, so we should be able to play our passing game. As for Mansfield.... it's got a Greggs"