Comments

Nonsence, 2-2 ... :)
Amrishmb
1st Dec 2012 9:25
1st Dec 2012 9:41
"You are too much optimistic Chris as predict a draw with goal with such an awful defence and think to score as many goals as us is really an upbeat prediction! I don't know if we will suffer or not two goals from you, I am sure we will score at least two more!"
alphamsanii
1st Dec 2012 9:42
"my friend what have you been smoking?!!!smh"
dazo87
1st Dec 2012 9:47
"2-0"
sikhred
1st Dec 2012 9:49
"stop messing raheem around he needs to be signed up on contract now he is the future bring ince back too"
xxrussx
1st Dec 2012 10:18
"Hands up all those confident of an easy win!"
BTFI
1st Dec 2012 10:33
"I predict that LFC will be like wounded tigers today, still angry from not winning at the Lane on Wednesday. For that reason, I wouldn't want to be a Southampton player today. Big dcore for the reds today. Suarez hatrick, Sterling and Gerrard to score too..."
Chasanfield
1st Dec 2012 10:42
"sikhred: NOBODY is bigger than the club. Sterling is only 17 and unlike most 17 year olds is lucky to even have a job. "
Chasanfield
1st Dec 2012 10:43
Chasanfield
1st Dec 2012 10:43
"continued: I worked all my life, in a well qualified career and never earned more than 20K a YEAR. All these demands for 50K or whatever a WEEK are ridiculous and taking the p-i-s-s. Not many lifelong faithful supporters earn anywhere near 50K a YEAR never mind a WEEK. No wonder season tickets are so expensive. "
sweedy7
1st Dec 2012 10:50
"hmm get ready for 3 or more! i hope we get ramirez if sahin does not join permenently"
SGM73.
1st Dec 2012 11:03
"I think he's about right. 2-2 or 1-1. They have scored in 12 of 14 games this year, but conceded in 13 too. If Luis is on fire we should win, as they are a poor side defensively, but if he's not..."
RedFan65
1st Dec 2012 11:38
"It will be a tough game, they ALL are. No easy games in the premier league. Why do people always assume we are going to trounce every single side we face? We have had very poor results at Anfield this season. I believe we will win the game, but it won't be easy. 2-1."
iMarkLFC
1st Dec 2012 11:41
"hmm he didn't rate suarez at all, my prediction: 2-1 "
smithy101
1st Dec 2012 11:59
"cant believe we haven't offered raheem a contract!! and yet again brendans in the media chatting sh*t as usual "
smithy101
1st Dec 2012 12:03
"and if his team want 50,000 as some say!!! then pay them he's are second best player already!!! forget how young he is!!!! if we can pay j cole 100,000 im sure we can pay raheem half that"
flickboy2
1st Dec 2012 12:12
"3-1.. I FEEL ALOT OF ATTACK ON OUR BEHALF...THO..MY HEAD ALSO TURNS TO THE OTHER SIDE THINKING..DOES BR PLAY A HALF STRONG HALF TEMA TO GIVE A CHANCE OF GOING THREW EUROPA NEXT WEEK.. HOPE NOT HOPE WE WIN AND WIN BIG,.ITS BAD WHEN EVERTONS ONTOP..AND IF WE DONT FIX THINGS.. THEYLL BE FLYING AWAY"
flickboy2
1st Dec 2012 12:16
".. SUSO GETS A CHANCE AND GRABS WITH BOTH HANDS.. IF MORGAN WAS GIVEN THE TIME THAT COLE OR HENDERSON IS GETTING JEEZ..WHAT ABOUT UNLUCKY PACHECO..HOPE WE GET RID OF COLE TO LILLE..IF WE SOLD KYUT FOR 1 MIL..IM GUESSING WE ALL PITCH IN 1 DOLLER AND SEND HIM ..HENDERSON MISSING THAT SITTER LAST WEEK.. AFTER ALL THOSE CROSSBAR PRACTISE..AND CAN SLOT A SITTER OPEN NET..BLAH.."
BRadmirer
1st Dec 2012 12:57
"Doesn't Raheem turn 18 today? It's one of these Saturday's"
rushyred
1st Dec 2012 13:08
"c'mon LFC.. lets win this.. opposing clubs have been disrespecting us more than enough thinking they can get a draw at anfield.. aint gonna happen today..lfc for the win. YNWA"
malloy1991
1st Dec 2012 13:41
"5-2!!!!! suarez hattrick"
jonnienohands
1st Dec 2012 14:14
""who do you rate?" He doesn't mention Luis, hope he gets 3, maybe they rate him next time."
allanjuno
1st Dec 2012 14:19
"I fancy 3 - 0. Clean sheet please and let's get Suarez fed."
allanjuno
1st Dec 2012 14:22
"Raheem has his b'day an the 8th."