Comments

I may sound like a bitter scouser but my aim for this season is hoping that Man City win every week so Manure don't win the league for the 20th time. I give up on us winning owt!!!
ANI-ROAD-03
28th Nov 2012 23:20
papa231
28th Nov 2012 23:21
"Really?? That is all you have to say? Psssh! Stop blaming the refs and start taking the blame. "
RainbowMan
28th Nov 2012 23:24
"Stop complaining your responsible for the results not the refs fix up downing and hender "
lpdcollier
28th Nov 2012 23:24
"More excuses, Decisions and this could be the result that pushes us on. Heard it all before. We do not create enough clear cut chances from open play. Stats: are we have won only 3 times against Wigan, Norwich and Reading. Shocking! Our squad is not the best, but you should be getting a hell of alot more out of them than you are, the buck stops with you. "
BRadmirer
28th Nov 2012 23:25
"We do the same thing every game. We seem to forget that we are in a game for the first 15 mins. Spuds had enough quality to take advantage. For me this is on the players. They need to concentrate more, no way should Lennon been left goal side on the far post for a 2 foot tap in. "
miightyreed
28th Nov 2012 23:27
"brilliant management to put downer as left back ,just brilliant."
MinoNino
28th Nov 2012 23:27
"Whatever u say mate"
28th Nov 2012 23:27
"I agree re the possible penalties but surely we can't use that as an excuse?"
28th Nov 2012 23:29
"There is rebuilding and there is shambles."
4ever-reds
28th Nov 2012 23:30
"Reality check..... We need to bring in 2 good strikers or we are in big trouble.... Cavani one and sturridge or walcott"
evra4liverpool
28th Nov 2012 23:31
"I'm almost tempted to say it's the same story all over again but luck was really not on our side today. December's got a lot of points to play for, I expect us to be Top 7 come January. YNWA"
Arhat
28th Nov 2012 23:36
"we win next seven and we are fourth(all bottom table...four of them at home)....we need our character high. Players proved high moral standard tonight."
Harbo
28th Nov 2012 23:38
"How can he say the players were outstanding yet again ? Gave away needless free kicks, gave the ball ,up easily at times and then didn't fight to get it back. There was a marked improvement in play after we conceded two sloppy goals, but to say outstanding, you are not kidding anyone anymore. "
Harbo
28th Nov 2012 23:39
"I agree about decisions not going our way, but frankly getting tired of excuses, we need to be more clinical."
Harbo
28th Nov 2012 23:39
Morphues
28th Nov 2012 23:41
"As long as Manure dont win the league, i'll be happy!! BR - best to go on your knees and beg the owners to open their cheque books in Jan or we'll end up closer to the bottom than top. ATM, it seems as tho we'll end up 11th come May :-( Progress????"
powderfinger2712
28th Nov 2012 23:42
"January transfer in last second....not again Mr.Rodgers.I think and i have been 40 years Liverpool fan,you got so many talented players in ya group..and thats possession in a league table is not the way things should be.You have got all the keys you wanted..the THING is STARTINGLINE.Sorry"
28th Nov 2012 23:43
"BR, if we were outstanding, so how come we lose again and Bale scored for us?"
28th Nov 2012 23:45
"Playing Hendo cost us the game. Not only did he miss an open goal but he gave away the free kick 1 min later which led to Spurs second goal. Naive."
28th Nov 2012 23:47
"I don't know what to say??? It would be easy to blame Hendo and Downing but a few players looked lethargic today. I blame BR!! I can't hom what he is doing. He should have started with Suso and Jonjo. I have been admiring him because he plays good kids and I didn't mind if we lost as long as there is a plan, cont.... "
powderfinger2712
28th Nov 2012 23:48
"And most of all decision...assaidi loose all passes,cant create..allen strugle with himself (dont know what to do next).who put those amateurs in STARTINGLINE and downing,give him the job he can do,run and pass..."
28th Nov 2012 23:50
"Its clear that he should have played Enrique at LB and Suso has been majestic this season. I wont say too much about Downing as he should never have played at LB. Hendo missed a sitter and was anonymous but so was Allen. If BR plays the same team against Southampton then he deserves every acrimony he receives, cont..."
28th Nov 2012 23:51
"BR, how long did Kenny get to win the league cup (first trophy since 2006), finalist in the FA cup and a top 8 position? I doubt you can achieve this in the next 10 years, let alone 4! I think the words "Hot" and "air" comes into play."
ToBeHonest
28th Nov 2012 23:52
"I guess the owners are happy! They will be when the revenue drops because we are playing diabolical rubbish! "
Morphues
28th Nov 2012 23:53
"On paper, we have 5 winnable EPL games coming up before we go to Old Trafford in Jan. We MUST win all 5 games.Draws and losses should be a distant memory. FSG MUST invest HUGE in Jan or it bye bye EPL, hello Championship! "
nwarde
28th Nov 2012 23:53
"P45."
28th Nov 2012 23:53
"Just when I thought BR was giving us hope by playing the kids he seems to be going backwards and I don't know why. What is his problem with Suso, Pacheco, Sahin, Assaidi, Morgan, Yesil etc. Obviously something is wrong. I am disillusioned today. "
28th Nov 2012 23:56
"LFC took over a century to get to this level in football but it will only take one man one season to rip its heart out of Anfield. This is why some of the fans on here are angry. We are not plastic fans, we just dont like seeing LFC being wrecked by one man."
28th Nov 2012 23:58
"Unlike some fans I have been very impressed with BR and as long as he played the kids I was going to fight for him. I didn't put too much emphasis on results as I could see a plan coming into fruition. With an addition of a quality striker I was optimistic. Why has he abandoned what was working for him cont..."
Pedagogue
29th Nov 2012 0:01
"7 wins....a miracle"
29th Nov 2012 0:01
"Buddha, I might have missed something but WHAT actually worked? The league table doesnt lie."
29th Nov 2012 0:01
"There is genuine excitement when we see kids like Suso, Wisdom, Sterling and Jonjo playing. We watch knowing these kids represent a glorious future. Why BR is ready to expend the credit he has gotten for being bold and utilising the kids is anyone guess. Its very sad...."
PATTERSON
29th Nov 2012 0:01
"Im not sure wat to say. Team selection has to be spot on every game,but yet again we go with the wrong team..Didnt expect to get much from the game,as we havnt beat spurs away for quite a while,but things dont look good at all.Still dont trust FSG,not holding any hope for a striker in Jan.If not FSG must sell up..."
powderfinger2712
29th Nov 2012 0:04
"I"m so tired and sick of the PLAN there is no plan there is only some kind of hope you bring on...whats that who knows..maybe arab sheik buys the club and put some mess around..they got PLAN and thats money and winning. "
PATTERSON
29th Nov 2012 0:07
"LFC FAN,IM SORRY URE FULL OF CRAP.ONE MAN ISNT RUINING LFC,FSG HAVE BEEN TEARING US APART EVER SINCE THEY TOOK OVER.FACT.THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT SPEND WAT IT TAKES TO PROGRESS,ALL LIES."
dutchybyrne
29th Nov 2012 0:09
"Again there is so called Liverpool Fans on here looking for a managers head because results haven't gone so well. Glory hunters you's all are, "
smithy101
29th Nov 2012 0:09
"brendan just talks a load of sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i logged on to watch the match!!!! but when i saw downing and henderson starting i turn straight off!!!!!! i didn't even need to watch to no whats about to happen!!!!! brenny is way out of his depth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
dutchybyrne
29th Nov 2012 0:09
"BR is building on from a side he inherited from Kenny and is still getting good performances from them. He's choosing tactics that have worked perfectly but the cutting edge still isn't there!! Maybe January it'll come but I'd love to see all you's sit there in silence with your bad mouthing when BR Succeeds with wins!"
imascouse
29th Nov 2012 0:11
"The broken record of a BR describing a LFC loss/draw/bad result is not even amusing anymore. Do the honourable thing and resign. Every other team know how we are going to play and that we are no threat in the attacking third. It is up to a manager to get the best from his players no matter what their standard. You have not done this BR so you must take the rap and go. "
dutchybyrne
29th Nov 2012 0:12
"Your a idiot!! End of, if you watched our performances throught this season you'd see that we have done well against all the teams we played against, and definitely deserved more, except for the Arsenal game but seriously, you haven't a breeze you so called Liverpool fan!!!!"
rotchie
29th Nov 2012 0:12
"I don't know why Brendan keeps playing players that are constantly under performing,no matter who they are, also I don't know what he's done to Enrique another great game, anyway I'm a loyal Liverpool fan over 40 years and who ever is in my club I will support them, they will never walk alone."
yazangs
29th Nov 2012 0:13
"We are improving, we are getting nearer to where Brenda wants us to be, and tonight's result is another step in the right direction. Just be patient and give more time to FSG and their clown and we will earn our rewards in the championship in 2-3 years."
smithy101
29th Nov 2012 0:13
"and allen is still being picked! loooooooooooooooool!!!! this guy brendan really is a clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
lonesomekop
29th Nov 2012 0:14
"BR playing Downing to get him fit for Jan sale.Against Swansea his mistake almost led us to loose Reina.Yet he is on the team sheet again."
29th Nov 2012 0:16
"Kenny did well. BR gets rid of some of the older players. OK, fine. BR plays the kids, good. But the tactics are way off. Who brought in Allen? Who offloaded Carroll and got no replacement? The only thing FSG failed us is they havent given BR a lot of money. My point is, even if BR takes over United or Chelsea, he will mess it up. Look at his track record. I support the club, not the manager."
rotchie
29th Nov 2012 0:19
"smithy101.. why do you even bother if you are not a supporter, I can just hear you when things eventually go right for us "oh yeah I supported them through the good times and the bad times" and kissing the crest on your brand new replica kit."
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 0:20
"Watching Manu and City winning when not playing well brings our current crisis to light. The problem we have is that we have too many in-experienced youngsters playing and Gerrard and Carra apart we have no players who have been there, done it and worn the t-shirt. "
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 0:20
"We need more experience or we persevere with the youngsters and expect a few seasons of mediocrity. But at what expense? Suso, Sterling and co may not want to hang around that long! "
29th Nov 2012 0:21
"I dont like sacking managers, not even when Hodgson was here. However I have seen enough so far to give my opinion that BR is clueless. This has nothing to do with FSG. Look what Kenny achieved last season! We are still playing some decent football but my question is, if we put a potato in charge, would we have gotten the same result tonight?!"
lonesomekop
29th Nov 2012 0:22
"BR should play Coates in defence and push Agger as an attacking midfielder, im sure he will give us more punch in attack.Right now Liverpool is just passing the ball and wiating for opponents to score.we are toothless.fix it BR."
ia91
29th Nov 2012 0:23
"Have nothing against Brendan. I just can't stand FSG! Why appoint a manager with a philosophy that requires certain type of players and not back him up? If they wanted to do it on the cheap. Wouldn't it be better to get a manager who can develop on what we initially had? These muppets have set the club back for years. Cont"
rotchie
29th Nov 2012 0:23
"dutchybyrne...well said...."
Chucker
29th Nov 2012 0:24
"Buck the blue, too defensive for LFC. Plays to not lose. Then chases the game too late. Agree with Buddha, he has shown promise. Disappointing. But I suppose once a blue manager, always a blue manager. "
LusettiGerrard
29th Nov 2012 0:25
"Its a shame we wasnt bought by Dubai International Capitol when we had the chance back in 2008, would of been up there every season with that kind of money :( instead were stuck with "balancing the books", we will end up as Leeds or Derby owners just using the club for a profit :("
BTFI
29th Nov 2012 0:26
"I'm sorry but I was at the game, in the Spurs end on a friends ticket and even the Spurs fans sitting with me thought we wee the better side. IT WAS 2 PENS. ALL DAY. We played some great stuff and this team is well capable of going on a winning run. Brendan is an intelligent, enthusiastic manager with a steely determination and broad shoulders."
Loz99
29th Nov 2012 0:27
"Brilliant, Fantastic and Outstanding tonight! This is amazing!"
29th Nov 2012 0:28
"FSG invested and got us Carroll and Suarez etc Kenny did well with them plus some of the experienced players e.g. Kuyt, Maxi etc. Now all we have are youngesters, which is good but they wont win us many games. They will tire quicker amd lack experience, this was evdient tonight with Sterling and even Hendo. Whats at fault here is BR loaning Carroll and no plan B."
ia91
29th Nov 2012 0:28
"January is not going to be any better as I doubt they will invest heavily during that period.. Probably the odd loan or two :/ this then leaves us in a bad position at the end of the season. No top players would want to come to a unambitious mid table team. Leaving us with more deadwood. "
Zizaldo
29th Nov 2012 0:29
"All of you complaining and ing.. Shut the up. It takes a lot to take a team from outside the top 4 into the top 4. Especially when some teams have cash flowing from their asses and others have been allowed to create a team over several years. Neither of these are the case for LFC currently so it takes a while and we will lose games. Support LFC instead of ing all the time."
Zizaldo
29th Nov 2012 0:29
Zizaldo
29th Nov 2012 0:29
Zizaldo
29th Nov 2012 0:29
ReturnOfTheKing
29th Nov 2012 0:30
"I was at the game and all of the Spurs supporters were saying that they were lucky. Liverpool played well, had lots of chances. Gotta just keep going and the luck will turn."
29th Nov 2012 0:31
"BTFI. On the surface BR seems to be the right person, young and have plenty of good ideas etc. Yes, we played a lot of good football tonight and lost 2-1, our goal scored by Bale. But when do you say enough is enough before the whole squad goes into depression?!"
Loz99
29th Nov 2012 0:31
"When we attack we need to get lots of Buddhas into the box :)"
BTFI
29th Nov 2012 0:39
"There's a lot of points to play for and I've see enough from BR's teams to have more than a little faith in him and the players. Yaya Toure said his toughest ever game was this year at Anfield. We've outplayed a lot of top teams and I'm sure BR and the players will be even more determined to put things right. I wouldn't want to be a Southampton player on Saturday...."
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 0:42
"LFCfan128- I see your point mate with the depression aspect. Bit like last season. Decisions not going our way, woodwork, Suarez saga, injuries etc. Suddenly the whole squad seemed to go into a deep depression and no belief was there. Hopefully our next few games in which we are expected to win may install some confidence"
Liverpool NY
29th Nov 2012 0:43
"This is hurting Spending money isn't a magic solution We spent 35M pound on brilliant British striker and few more British midfielders and winger also Borini recently and he has yet to meet expectation, yet Chcirito cost only 4M pound "
29th Nov 2012 0:49
"Morale and confidence is everyhting in football. This is why United always tends to ocme back and win even when they played badly. Losing when we are playing badly is not good. Losing when we played GOOD is even worse. My concern is the morale and belief of the team. Southampton is a must win match."
slan-leis-anlochra
29th Nov 2012 0:50
"stop making excuses. ur just not up to the job."
ia91
29th Nov 2012 0:59
"The owners need to seriously look at this situation and show us fans their ambition in January. Yes, the concept of 'it takes time' and 'Rome wasn't built in a day' are reasonable points but we haven't even layed the foundations yet (i.e stadium plans - not just talk). "
LiverpoolAlbuquerque
29th Nov 2012 0:59
"I have seen BR, make bad decision after decision. I have always shown faith to our coaches, but I know when something is not EVER going to work, and BR system of football is never going to help us become a great football club. Just dig deep into the stats and if you know soccer you ll understand what I am talking about"
MichiganLFC
29th Nov 2012 1:01
"We're gonna have a party when Suarez gets a PK."
YMCMB-LFC
29th Nov 2012 1:04
"MR BRENDAN, MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN, I AM BEGINNING TO THINK IF WE HAD GIVEN STEVE CLARK A CHANCE, WE WOULD BE IN THE TOP 4 BY NOW, SEE THE WORK HE'S DONE WITH WESTBROM, I AM A GREAT RODGERS FAN BUT THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH, JUST 3 PREMIER LEAGUE WINS IN 14 GAMES IS UNPARDONABLE."
stevieg39
29th Nov 2012 1:04
"think all we need is a few good forwads would love to see Huntlear come and someone else Huntlear and Saurez would be great together team playing well but cant finish f s think alsaddi needs to play more Downing out ta f "
ISM3
29th Nov 2012 1:06
"True fans back the manager and the team, how can you expect any manager to turn us from a mid table team to a top 4 team in 1 season, we have a small squad we cant compete with the top 4 no manager can wave a wand to change that, at the end of the day its the players on the pitch not brendan. the man needs time and resources give the guy a break, in BRENDAN I TRUST YNWA!"
Kefas
29th Nov 2012 1:10
"I'm a Swedish Liverpool! Allways thought that Swedish fans were rubbish at supporting there team and have allways been pointing at you English fans and how you support your team soo strong. Been reading the comments here and the only thing i can say is that it's very disappointing."
Kefas
29th Nov 2012 1:10
"Bill Shankly: â"
csoves
29th Nov 2012 1:12
"Nikola Djurdjic check this guy Brendan! ;)"
Kefas
29th Nov 2012 1:15
"Bill Shankly: If you canâ"
29th Nov 2012 1:16
"Its hard to defend BR when he makes hard to swallow decisions. We played both Manchester teams off the park with an exciting team and style so why change that?? We loved watching Suso, Sterling, Jonjo and co and were happy in the knowledge that we had an exciting future. "
redgeorge54
29th Nov 2012 1:16
"sounds like fans are losing patience, tired of excuses, fed up with the ridiculous team selection, i think so!! problem is Rodgers does not read these pages, neither did KK, look what happened to him, and he was a legeng"
Dovan
29th Nov 2012 1:26
"this is not good at all, not good for Liverpool, and not good for you Brendan, the system doesn't seem fit the team, looked clueless in the first half, like we always did in the last several draw matches, the worst fear is, I wouldn't blame Suarez if he make a transfer request..."
WILLEM52
29th Nov 2012 1:28
"well dig my grave"
NANIGES
29th Nov 2012 1:28
"Better sacked Brendan Rodgers.Is it he can make a different then RAFA? "
NANIGES
29th Nov 2012 1:30
"he every time blame the ref but his tactics is rubbish. "
29th Nov 2012 1:32
"Well, I am off to bed feeling very upset. You know when its bad for LFC when my friends who used to call me after every defeat and gloat and now no longer call me as it nothing new anymore. Goodnight all "
gerres98
29th Nov 2012 1:34
"PLEASE Mr.brendan roger can you propose an event where the fans can choose one must buy player in January..I know it sound weird, but it could brought positive changes to the team, where the fans can choose based on their experience watched liverpool play since the birth of the club.. "
SPYONCOP
29th Nov 2012 1:38
"Rodgers, you cost us that game by sending us out with nine men plus those other two who I wont even bother naming because every Liverpool fan knows who they are. You should be ashamed of yourself. get a grip man and get rid of those two before they drag us further down the league."
nwarde
29th Nov 2012 1:40
"Resign. You're worse than Hodgson. John Henry are you there?"
saabtee
29th Nov 2012 1:44
"The comments here reflects our society today - we want and we want it now. In life at times u need to take a few steps back to move forward. IT is about time we accept our team is mid table team. Big up to BR and the team. This is the time BR and the team needs our support more than ever."
TowsonFC
29th Nov 2012 1:48
"I don't understand why all you Liverpool fans are bashing BR so much. He has little to no money to spend on big names and he's working with what he has right now. He's doing a terrific job right now, and all true Liverpool fans should support him. He is installing pass and move football back, give him a season or two and you'll see what he can do."
liv704ever
29th Nov 2012 1:52
"How the mighty are falling. "
rational_pessimist
29th Nov 2012 2:12
"What was BR thinking to have started with Hendo and Downing? These two don't deserve to play for LFC, let alone start a game. Must say BR was poor with his strategy today. Suso had been linking up so well with Suarez; I am baffled he's not getting games. FSG, hope you are taking notes, too."
Redforever69jft96
29th Nov 2012 2:38
"having read some of the comments on here im wondering if im on the right site,were playing well,we all know we need reinforcement up front and a left back,i agree downing is confusing but please we aint gonna get superstars at moment we aint got cl to offer people were rebuilding give it time "
skrtelucasuarez
29th Nov 2012 2:38
"You need some creativity to break defences, BR. Here's your best eleven at the moment: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Cole, Suso, Suarez, Sterling."
Redforever69jft96
29th Nov 2012 2:42
vivin19
29th Nov 2012 2:48
"The first goal was Downing's mistake...he should be in the stands if he wants to watch the ball...very bad front goAl activity..the worse LFC team in years. SHAME"
SG-8
29th Nov 2012 2:50
"Is it just me who thinks that BR is doing a good overall job ?"
SG-8
29th Nov 2012 2:51
"I will love LiverpoolFC no matter in which league they play "
gilebola
29th Nov 2012 2:59
"What's frustrating for me is that we all knew we needed a goal scorer, but we didn't get one. We know if we've got a goalscorer we would have won against the likes of Swansea and Everton and Sunderland... without being awarded penallties..."
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
"sorry dont agree,im the one from minority fans who feeling,seeing,and believed that BR brought a difference for the team. almost victory that achieve during benitez,hodgson,or dalglish,i feel nothing but luck, we didnt play with the concept that states who we are.I now see the true character of our play,but unfortunately fortune was still away.from Indonesia with LOVE.YNWA "
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
D-7
29th Nov 2012 3:01
YacO
29th Nov 2012 3:03
"I really think we just need a little luck, and with a couple of new players in January, we can go places. I thought LFC dominated the game at Spurs who fluked a goal and adding to that tha fact that we have a couple of players who are well below par, we are in reasonable shape. YNWA"
poolitman
29th Nov 2012 3:05
"So this is progress is it? We're creating far fewer scoring chances than last year & playing riskier football in our own half. This is the great plan is it? When we actually looked like we might rescue a point out of the first 35 minut fiasco BR's subs result in Enrique moving to LB & we loose attacking force. In BR we trust you must be joking!"
gbabe
29th Nov 2012 3:08
"No more excuse please! A series of mediocre results speak for themselves. Sad. "
astana7
29th Nov 2012 3:12
"Guys! We are true Liverpool supporters! How many fans are there around the world? 2-3 mlns?? Wy don't we send 5-10 $ each for the winter transfers? Is this possible? It will make around 15-20 mlns$ if we do so! So there will be money for the squad! YNWA!!! Can you guys repost this post so every LFC fan would be able to read it and decide!"
A34Q
29th Nov 2012 3:21
"Real LFC fans don't spend their days talking rubbish and dissing LFC staff on websites.Most of ye guys are a disgrace and should not be left near the internet. Get behind the team 100% or simply effff off.Support your local team idiots"
astana7
29th Nov 2012 3:31
"A34Q was your message addressed to me?"
naseeb
29th Nov 2012 3:47
"This is what happens when you leave your best players on the bench and play with clueless players like henderson and downing. My 8 year old son could have scored the sitter henderson missed. Time to get a grip and start with suso and assaidi dude."
Dede 7
29th Nov 2012 4:03
"i just dont know why shelvey is not in the starting 11. its crystal clear we lack enough creativity in front. am hoping we get good buys in January. YNWA."
Sami.HForever
29th Nov 2012 4:09
"like always so many negative comments if the team lose..reality check, the team needs 1 or 2 reinforcement in Jan transfer window...in term of the team effort, determination and work rate, I'm proud of them and in fact last night was one of the best performance except for Spurs first goal which didn't reflect the overall team performance...Good luck BR and LFC."
iMarkLFC
29th Nov 2012 4:14
"BR OUT!"
Stressin
29th Nov 2012 4:17
"wrong first team choice downing at left back what a joke.Owners should bring in quality and BR should thank the away funs who went to Totenham they were excellent. ynwa"
Dede 7
29th Nov 2012 4:18
"Gerrald gets tired legs often. i think at some point he should be subsuted or rested. the 90mints seem to be wearing him out week in week out. BR its time to make some tough decisions.Shelvey can play that AMF role well. at some point in december please play Reina?. Wisdon,skertel,agger,johnson,lucas,allen,shelvey,assaidi,surez,sterling. "
Arcee
29th Nov 2012 4:19
"For the 3rd Match running for Me, Jose Enrique was my man of the match, apart from Suarez he was the only other player that looked like scoring. And regarding Enrique, why does Brendan persist with both him & Downing playing in eacjh others position, if he doesn't want to use Downing, play Enrique at LB and Suso or Assaidi on the Wing."
NoskeeBaba
29th Nov 2012 4:20
"One of the things wrong this season is our lack of a first eleven!!! Brendan should knoew by now what his first eleven should look like and let that team go on a run together to gel. Walk on....YNWA"
smoochipoochi69
29th Nov 2012 4:26
"Stop fooling brenda... U r testing my patience now... Y on earth u star wid hendo n downing... Tell ur boys to win the game n not to just perform... Play suso shelvey assaidi sahin... Give some rest to allen stevie sterlin... "
LFC+Gerrard fan forever
29th Nov 2012 4:31
"BR and his reasons are getting monotonous...agreed decisions have gone against us but we dont see that cutting edge that other clubs have...we are just passing passing and god knows we are still passing without going forward....I was shocked to see downing halting near the box and lennon sprinting and tapping it in....a poor show altogether. "
Arjyak
29th Nov 2012 4:52
"You won't be here for the second half of the season ..so lets not worry about that..January would be the only lifeline to save your job and that's if you last till january.. Not good or experienced enough for the club IMO..I would rather we give whatever money we have to a top class manager like van gaal rather than this guy here wasting it on some chelsea or swansea academy reject.. "
Slackrabbit
29th Nov 2012 4:53
"If managers were awarded extra points for putting spin on every game, we'd be top of the league right now. BR is full of it! LFC fans aren't stupid and will tell him when his time has come. We are watching Mr Rogers!"
Slackrabbit
29th Nov 2012 4:56
"When you play Joe Allen, Gerrard and Henderson acroos the middle with none of them allowed into the opponents pen area - what do you expect! Allen starting to look overated (bit like his manager)."
dinz00
29th Nov 2012 4:58
"90% of people know nothing about football we have been improving if it wasn't for certain players missing open goals we would be in a better position. Keep going Brendan. YNWA!!"
dinz00
29th Nov 2012 5:01
"Sorry 90% of people on here. And I doubt they know the meaning of supporting."
LFCKop88
29th Nov 2012 5:01
"BR, this will cost you your job, THIS F-ING EXCUSE IS RIDICULOUS, YOU HAVE LOST TO WOLVES, SWANSEA, NOW SPURS AND TOO MANY F-ING DRAWS !!!!"
Josuecihno
29th Nov 2012 5:09
"I guess Reina's time at pool has ended, LFC need to sell henderson, downing, i don't undestard why BR haven't started Assaidi yet, and as everybody i guess LFC need to by a clinical striker, a partner for Suarez, YNWA"
athur
29th Nov 2012 5:15
"Say it before n I goin to say it again. We will be expecting this kind of excuses during BR tenure, no one will come in jan, except the likes of outcast like bent? This Is lfc"
Ranquest
29th Nov 2012 5:22
"Start winning games and accept defeat. If we cant win at Swansea how can we win and Spurs. These players better start being responsible for the results i dont think its the coach's job to be skilled and creative and scoring goals"
InspirationalStevieG
29th Nov 2012 5:27
"BR made a huge mistake by playing stewart CANT HANDLE PRESSURE downing to play in LB position & Jordan NOT FOR A BIG CLUB Henderson in midfield position.He should have played shelvey or sahin in that starting line up,who are way ahead of Henderson & should have given chance for robinson in LB position. (contd)"
Goldengerrard
29th Nov 2012 5:28
"Can someone explain to me how our ex assistant manager goes to another team and makes them play - look at WBA they sit currently 4th. Both Brendan and Steve Clarke have joined new teams but only 1 seems to be not doing the job correctly."
InspirationalStevieG
29th Nov 2012 5:28
"(contd)Anyhow,resultwise there is no change full of possession(65% that to in defeat !!!!!) but no end product. I hope due to lack of attacking players/goalscorers we are not getting the results wanted.In winter if we do shrewd signings and add few quality players who can create/score goals then I think we can achieve atleast top 6 finish. (contd)"
RopMange
29th Nov 2012 5:29
"BR has passed bug to somebody else all season! Please BR have some balls to admit you are the problem!!"
InspirationalStevieG
29th Nov 2012 5:31
"(contd) BR must get maximum points from next few matches and we must be in atleast top 8 in come jan,otherwise it would be very difficult to finish in atleast top 6 come may. (contd)"
InspirationalStevieG
29th Nov 2012 5:31
"P.S::Dont u guys think the reason BR has been starting downing,Henderson or cole in last few matches is that he is simply putting them in transfer window list by keeping them match fit and giving play time.Lets see what happens come jan."
Goldengerrard
29th Nov 2012 5:32
"Possession means nothing if there's no end product. How can dominating a game be useful if there's no victory at the end of the day? They sold Kuyt, Bellamy and let Carroll go on loan. That, to me, has been the massive mistake..."
RopMange
29th Nov 2012 5:40
"Good luck BR..you are fool to think we fans are fools like you. Even Roy did not leave Liverpool in this position."
Goldengerrard
29th Nov 2012 5:43
"Where's Suso, Sahin and Shelvey? Why give chance to Henderson and Downing? To win we should put our strongest squad and these guys are not liverpool material..."
charlie-georgiou
29th Nov 2012 5:46
"More crap from B.R its time to speek cos com jan an we dont get results over the xmas we end up in a dog fight to stay up we got 2more away games an if results go against us com midle of dec we be in the bottom 5 thats how close we r "
ngumi5
29th Nov 2012 5:50
"Bitter loss. We can't do anything about that. Let's focus on the next game. One game at a time. Those pessimist who want instant success insisting on buying this proven striker or that middlefielder should go support Chelsea or ManCity and leave us alone. If you cant support us when we loose don't support us when we win"
charlie-georgiou
29th Nov 2012 5:53
"We call our selfs tue fans if so we saw wat the last yanks did to us after prom this an that an we let it happen again we fell for the yanks prom again but this lot proved there more doggy than the last lot an we let them appoint some mid table maneger an we let them get away with it face it all fans we r to blame for all thid"
Shami
29th Nov 2012 6:20
"YNWA when you make the right selections and take responsibilty for your actions... you are young BR... learn by your mistakes and fast otherwise you are going to be left behind. Out with NON QUALITY and in with potential QUALITY..."
markmill
29th Nov 2012 6:21
"Well I was definitely wrong about the game last night. Nothing seems to be working out for this team. I am starting to lose faith in BR. This team is in worse shape than when Kenny left. We will be lucky to finish in the Top 10"
spw211
29th Nov 2012 6:28
"It should have been a penalty but we have other issues like some staff and players not being suitable for the club & team.The main problem starts right at the top.The owners choose the manager and directors, they bring in the players and the manager picks the team etc so for me the main problem is John Henry & FSG they are ones who are not good enough and failing Liverpool fc."
LiverpoolTillDeath69
29th Nov 2012 6:30
"Our club is so weak now due to some low performance players and in-doubt manager. I can't believe we are in this mode. Ranked 12 and couldn't beat most teams so far. "
pav78
29th Nov 2012 6:31
"If we played poorly I'd understand the negative comments but we didn't. Lucas' return is key. We've missed him badly. Too many knee-jerk supporters on here. Although having said that, I can't forgive Hendo for the open goal. He's just not up to it yet."
delredspiero
29th Nov 2012 6:37
"blame yourself.. why played ineffective downing & henderson..?? "
Bietu
29th Nov 2012 6:49
"Poor poor excuse, it was Spurs who scored all goals in that game. "
scouserc123
29th Nov 2012 6:50
"Hendo is a total waste, an open goal and he wastes it, what more do you want, as for Johnson he has been so disjointed in the last 2 games,why is he still starting?no vision with the ball, just takes the ball up the field half heartedly, even Downing is showing more intent with the ball than Johnson"
29th Nov 2012 6:50
"We just need strikers and wide forward players who are a goal threat. Nothing to do with formation or tactics, we just need the forwards. BR, i'm still with & its clear we need a striker and wide forwards. if we had bale & lennon 2nite we would win. "
scouserc123
29th Nov 2012 6:54
"Gerrard seems to be lacking the drive, he should be played in a more defensive role,what baffles me is that these things are so obvious to us but the experts like BR and his team are so blind to this?what a joke this is becoming"
scouserc123
29th Nov 2012 7:00
"besides Suarez we have no natural goal scorers,that's the reality of it,if Suarez doesn't score then LFC doesn't score,Swansea is proving the point that it wasn't BR that made them successful, it is their players cos without him they are actually higher up in the league than last year"
Blood0Red
29th Nov 2012 7:01
"OH SHUT UP BRENDAN... STOP TALKING RUBBISH... FACT IS WE ARE A POOR SIDE WITHOUT THE RIGHT MANAGER....AND NO INVESTMENT... YANKS OUT NOW! "
29th Nov 2012 7:04
"No point picking on individual players cos despite one or two mistakes our performance was good enough to win the game from 2-0 down. We Just need strikers and wide forwards who are goal threats "
Fari
29th Nov 2012 7:04
"I'm almost immune to 'decision against us' in the game.So I think BR just have to put it out of his excuses.What he must do is give more time for FINISHING PRACTICE,mainly for Luis Suarez in the training.He kept blowing chances in recent games! "
29th Nov 2012 7:06
"As much as I'm not a fan of downer & hendo we were still good value for a win if we had proper goal threats upfront. "
drno
29th Nov 2012 7:07
"IF WISDOM HAD PLAYED AND JOHNSON WAS BEHIND ENRIQUE IM PRETTY SURE WE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.HENDO AND DOWNING SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE.ALL THEY DO IS RUN.BUT I STILL HAVE FAITH IN BR."
29th Nov 2012 7:08
"Let me not put it that way. I support all LFC players but with those two u simply not getting value for money. that includes Joe Cole. #Striker&WideForwardsPls "
29th Nov 2012 7:09
"#Striker&WideForwardsPls - This is my hashtag from now until we purchase some in Jan. "
ourjonty
29th Nov 2012 7:10
"I can see an overall improvement in the way we play, but why is it no one wants to shoot? or get into the box when on attack?"
ourjonty
29th Nov 2012 7:14
"We missed more than enough great chances to win today. Hendersons, Suarez, and Enrique had about 3 more than decent !/2 chances that other teams score. Frustrating!"
29th Nov 2012 7:17
"drno - the power of being wise after the event eh. What if BR played wisdom against bale & wisdom got roasted by one of the best left wingers in europe?? Would u then say BR was naive to play Wisdom against bale? "
29th Nov 2012 7:19
"drno - Not having a go, just saying. #Striker&WideForwardsPls "
ourjonty
29th Nov 2012 7:20
"It was bad defending that cost us the game today,Downing average at the best of times let alone left back? He got caught several times during the match."
RopMange
29th Nov 2012 7:27
"BR.. penalties are gamble!! if you didn't know. you get it or you don't. Penalties are goals. its ref's call. No one can doubt hit the net in the run of play. It seems BR is crying for cheaps goals to bail himself out.. Sorry LFC is NOT cheap."
CommanderCool
29th Nov 2012 7:28
"IM SO FED UP WATCHING THIS CRAP! I WONDER WHO IS GOING TO SUPPORT LFC WHEN WE GET RELEGATED??? I BLAME RODGERS AND FSG! AND STARTING TODAY, PLAY ALL THE YOUNGSTERS LIKE WISDOM, COADY, PACHECO, STERLING,SUSO... THOSE PLAYERS WONT LET US DOWN UNLIKE ALLEN,DOWNING,HENDERSON etc."
29th Nov 2012 7:31
"what costs us actually winning the game was a lack of goal threat & clinical finishing. the mistake from not only downing but glen johnson cost us from avoiding defeat, but scoring goals wins games. we should still have won it despite being 2-0 down. "
29th Nov 2012 7:31
"hence #Striker&WideForwardsPls"
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:32
"Sorry Brendan but don't think either was a clear cut penalty, although it's right to say that decisions have mostly gone against us so far this season. Big mistake to play Downing last night, especially with Spurs' pace and movement, Robinson would have been far better - the first goal wouldn't have happened!..."
only1Cloggs
29th Nov 2012 7:32
"Stop whinging about the refs Brendan. We all know we get nothing from Dowd so live with it. You focus on your ridiculous decision to play Downing, Henderson and a tered Allen when you should have played a flat back four that Lennon and Bale need to get around in stead of behind which would have nullified their advantage of pace."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:32
"MOTD highlighted Downings defensive inadequecies perfectly! Last league game for LFC for me, get him sold in Jan!!! Big error by BR to play him AARRRRGH!..."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:33
"Still look on the bright side - you've got too. We weren't outplayed like we usually are at the Lane. We Created enough chances as usual but each game highlights our problem - severely lacking in the striker department! We need a couple of classy, proven attackers at a good price. Could also do with more pace in the side to deal with the likes of that BLEATIN', SOFT AR$E BALE!..."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:33
"We all know what the missing ingredient is let's just hope we can add it in Jan. Once again, look at the positives. Swansea battered the Baggies last night, the prems 3rd place side, and we definitely deserved all 3 pts at the Liberty. Let's get behind the lads there's been tonnes of changes with more to come but it will start to click eventually - roll your sleeves up tough it out!"
only1Cloggs
29th Nov 2012 7:33
"On top of that a midfield of Gerrard shielding the back four and Sahin and Shelvey supporting attack would have cut their defence apart. This is three points lost in our make or break game of the season and there is no one else to blame for it than you, the manager. Take responsibility for crying out loud. Whinging about refs makes you sound like the last four guys."
29th Nov 2012 7:36
"Yes Downing was at fault for the goal however Glen Johnson plays a high risk infield pass when he had a low risk pass wide to Sterling, its a poor pass, then he commits to a challenge and misses so Bale is away into his space. "
JustinOoi
29th Nov 2012 7:37
"Everything is negative if its not a win. The only positives by the standards of Liverpool should be a win and a win alone."
29th Nov 2012 7:38
"If u look at the goal again it came from poor play from G. Johnson but yes Downing was at fault also. So, was it wrong to play downing based on one error or do u question G.Johnson for his poor play that opened up the space for Bale? "
29th Nov 2012 7:41
"just saying, its not always so simple to blame one player or the coach. if G.johnson doesnt play a unnecessary pass then miss his challenge then the ball does'nt even get to lennon. #Striker&WideForwardsPls "
ROB7
29th Nov 2012 7:45
"Yes, decisions will come! Managing LFC is too big a job for Rodgers!!"
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:56
"EARTH CALLING BRENDAN, COME IN BRENDAN! Get Gerrard up front behind the top 2, or wide. He's lost that spark, just needs a goal to re-ignite the burners. He is definitely not a defensive mid player it's not his natural game..."
qatifi
29th Nov 2012 7:56
"any one knows how to write to mr Rodger the coach.i thought he has good eye by knowing good from bad players.he knew Henderson,Downing and Enrique are not at the level of Liverpool and put them on the bench .why he starts with them despite he has better players at bench.it does not need an intelligent person to figure it out just read the rating of players."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 7:56
"Allen needs a rest, Assaidi needs to toughen up, Sahin needs to wake up, Henderson needs more time (but how long?), Suarez needs support, Downing needs to shape up and ship out, sharpish! Bring on Soton and let's f00kin batter 'em!"
Dhodan
29th Nov 2012 8:02
"Liverpool will never win anything during FSG/Rogers era...FACT!!"
bobthecobbler
29th Nov 2012 8:03
"this is liverpool football club we are talking about we need a goal scorer now not in 4 years "
djul007YNWACMR
29th Nov 2012 8:03
"Heard this before. Almost 14 times this season."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 8:05
"fair point Redriv, but Johnson is oodles better than Mr Downing, that's why he gets the blame. He's an England international (pah!) and although he's not playing in his preferred position, the guy hasn't even got the sense to look around when the danger enters the box, SIMPLE, BASICS! How many international caps?!!!"
shun105
29th Nov 2012 8:06
"That was a easy decision any Liverpool fans could make. Why I can still see Downing and Henderson wearing the suit?"
gogogoch
29th Nov 2012 8:14
"You're right Ani-road-03 It doesn't look like Chelsea will be up there challenging now. It'll be a two horse race like last season."
George2295
29th Nov 2012 8:23
"Next season is the time to judge wear we are and i think we will have a good team then We need a left back and 2 top class forwards Lucas back at is best Y n w a "
reds4life83
29th Nov 2012 8:26
"It is a must to agree with Buddha, according to the his comment on the team and BR. I really suppose BR have to define what is the problem LFC is facing, its not the way we play. I still think we despearately need a real finisher. Whatever is it LFC4EVER YNWA"
The Doctor
29th Nov 2012 8:29
"If it wasn't for refs decisions we'd be top of the league by now.NOT. Rodgers get real and cut the excuses, we were outplayed by a better team FACT."
hinny11
29th Nov 2012 8:32
"I'm behind the the team,the manager and the club.Decisions haven't gone our way nor results but we've played well except for the arsenal game.I think drop henderson and downing is going anyway get a few strikers and start playing the youth in the team.Things will happen give the lad time."
voki
29th Nov 2012 8:56
"Usually we are robbed by referees. I am very critical about it and I think LFC didn't react properly (for years now). But this time there were no penalties for us, sorry Brendan. This time we simply missed to many chances and we had Downing and Henderson in starting 11. For the later, Bendan is to be blamed. Still patient but my patience is running out. YNWA "
Posselt1913
29th Nov 2012 9:00
"I'm SOOOO glad that i can call my self a Liverpool fan. Because when it comes to support, every single one of you fans all ways see the bigger picture, and see how BR. is getting the best out of the squad he has ... Wait... ... .. You don't?"
YNWAforever
29th Nov 2012 9:00
"Once again...It isn't easy to be LFC fan on these days.FSG,fa decisions,long-term and not world class nanager-looks like we need to wait...and wait...and wait.And be patient,with strong nerves.I hope that light will come,soon.YNWA>"
m54
29th Nov 2012 9:03
"You need to take your chances and not hope for the referees assistance in winning matches. Dont fool the people BR and stop making excuses.Your Style of footbal is nothing new to LFC. You have to realise that this club is too big for you and your ideas to be lingering at 12 position. "
29th Nov 2012 9:05
"kingofclubs - very true. We know Downer cant be relied on. But as i keep saying until we get a striker and some wide forwards in Jan against better teams we will struggle to score regardless of formation or tactics "
redpoolkish
29th Nov 2012 9:10
"2 points 1st drop Joe Allen 2nd everyone keeps talking about Jan Transfer as if it is going to be some miracle cure a)any players coming in will need time to gel and b)the players coming in will be towards the end of Jan Till then onward and upward struggle Keep the Faith YNWA"
kopking100
29th Nov 2012 9:13
"So Many Issues out on that pitch I odnt know where to begin. Henderson and Allen were very poor and ineffective, even though Sterling is young time is proving he is not ready yet."
Butragenio
29th Nov 2012 9:14
"the only decision we need is for the current owner to DECIDE to sell us to a more suitable. What do u expect from a club with a miser owner, a donkey CEO, a one time wonder rookie coach, and half a team of class footballers?"
mdsk66
29th Nov 2012 9:17
"BR and his team of management, please do your works to coach and motivate LFC players to their best talent. Compare your achievement with Steve Clark and Micheal Lundrop "
highway36
29th Nov 2012 9:19
"Dhodan - May I ask which type of prediction you use? Tarot, Crystal Ball, Chicken Wings or Tea Leaves? Stick the kettle on! YNWA!"
JDevlinDRed
29th Nov 2012 9:29
"That defeat is really hard to take. Liverpool deserved a lot more. However, and even though I sound like a broken record at this stage, I've seen enough to know Liverpool will go a long way under Rodgers. In Brendan we trust - YNWA - JFT96!"
JanneS
29th Nov 2012 9:39
"Hopefully there is more patience a the club owners than it is in the fanbase. I don´t like that we are losing and drawing games either, but I know we have to be brave and stick with BR. We do not need another "fresh start" with new manager, we need consistency a staff and players and with that results will come..."
JanneS
29th Nov 2012 9:41
"...And Brendan has a valid point, referees are giving us nothing. This season I can name only three games without bad refereeing decisions going against us. I know it can be hard job, but still somehow europa league referees seem to get things right most of the times."
ssmithy11
29th Nov 2012 9:46
"Brendan is a manager long on theory but short on track record. AVB is similar but learnt the hard way at Chelsea. Its now all about getting points on the board starting this Saturday at home. "
petertuckwell
29th Nov 2012 9:49
"its just not working hate to say this but we are going backwards under Rodgers we will be lucky not to be in a relegation fight let alone get back into Europe"
ssmithy11
29th Nov 2012 9:50
"I don't understand people saying that we are relying too much on Suarez!? He gets paid 80k a week! Super talent but was wasteful last night. Downing has been given ample opportunity now from KK and BR and continues to let us down. Enough."
mightymouse01420
29th Nov 2012 9:57
"Bitter pill to swallow, yet another game we should have come away with something. Im annoying myself saying this as its the same old story and excuses. A lot is riding on the January transfers, we need a couple of players to hit the ground running or we could be in big trouble. Keep the faith in BR YNWA "
L-MAN07
29th Nov 2012 10:00
"We should not be in this position fact. We have some decent players Reina,Kelly,Agger Skrtel,Carra,Coates,Wisdom,Flanno,Robbo,Enrique,Shelvey,Gerrard,Suso,Hendo,Lucas,Sterling,Johnson and Andy Carroll(currently on loan).One world class player Suarez. These players should not be 12th in the leaugue in December!"
LILY
29th Nov 2012 10:01
"At last everyone is seeing it for what it really is!!!"
deannathannaomi
29th Nov 2012 10:01
"Sick to the back teeth of the club crying over spilt milk the next day. Poor team selection a slow start and tactics (player to stop bale)cost us the game,the lack of a goal poaching striker has so far cost us dearly!! I hope Brendan chooses his player (s) wisely in January because if he does'nt then perhaps a phone call to RAFA will be required!! DOWNING and HENDERSON MUST GO!! YNWA"
redbart1
29th Nov 2012 10:05
"It's not just this season, it was similar under Kenny. We need to take legal advice because something is going on at the FA. No way can any human being remotely think that the assault on Gerrard wasn't a certain penalty. Dowd saw it. Dowd cheated. Dowd always cheats. Dowd should be sacked. The evidence is on screen for all to see."
Cagger
29th Nov 2012 10:05
"I'm gonna get my liverbird tattoo erased."
DENNIS5
29th Nov 2012 10:08
"More excuses."
poc80
29th Nov 2012 10:09
"they will only come with quality players br.i know you hands are tie,d for now.do everything you can to bring in strong hungry players. "
poc80
29th Nov 2012 10:17
"LADS!!!!! whats with the poor teem selection?? no matter who we put in, there nearly all the same ordinary players! Johnson "careless" downing "useless" Jordan"very poor" gerard" no interest anymore" no goal scorers! I still cant come to terms with the money Kenny wasted."
dutty1
29th Nov 2012 10:20
"its disgraceful how far this great insution has fallen once a great european club, now a mid table outfit"
ronheyes
29th Nov 2012 10:20
"Sad to say,ANI-ROAD-03 but they are my thoughts exactly."
podricko
29th Nov 2012 10:21
"All you so called Liverpool fans ging the club and manager off don't bother watching us anymore cause a true liverpool supports the team through thick and thin yh the table doesn't lie but Liverpool are rebuilding and will be for the next 4 years so get of your high horses,"
gazzachelt
29th Nov 2012 10:22
"excuses, excuses, excuses, brendan when will you realise were not good enough at the moment, again you play downing and henderson, joe allen isnt playing well at..."
dutty1
29th Nov 2012 10:25
"we are owned by people who know little about football, a manager who is too rigid in how he wishes to play, he is not adapting to the players he has available andy c would have scored a few for us"
Ravsta
29th Nov 2012 10:26
"It's as if Brendans weekly dampening of expectations is beginning to work on the fans. People saying they expect us to be in the top half come January. In my 30 years supporting the team top half has never been acceptable and im not about to start accepting it now, regardless of Brendan doing his Roy Hodgson impression to the fans."
GladianJD
29th Nov 2012 10:26
"Every Liverpool fans have the right to feel down or disappointed. They have the right to moan and complain. It's the club that we love or else we wont waste a saliva on this. IT'S WRONG to tell people to go and support other clubs just because they are not happy or you disagree with their resentment. I find that kind of fans are hypocrites."
TartanR3d
29th Nov 2012 10:27
"Brendan, your method and ideology I am 100 percent behind, but possession alone will not suffice. Football is about ''goals'' so something has to change to assist in that. LFC for the past 8 years has been short of quality ''strikers'' and we have worked with one lone man upfront. THAT IS WRONG, so please get JH to buy 2 or 3 quality frontmen so we can play two up front each week. "
Ravsta
29th Nov 2012 10:28
"Brendan dug his heels in when he was appointed saying he didn't want a director of football above him. Well if we had appointed one im sure we wouldn't all be sitting here praying the club beg borrow or steal a striker in the next window - im pretty sure we would have had one in the ranks by the end of the last window."
29th Nov 2012 10:28
"We have to regret not for the penalty not awarded to us BR, but for the awful first half an hour we played as our midfield was sloppy, lost too many balls, conceded too many fouls in dangerous areas in that stint of the game. We have only to complain with ourselves, no excuses BR!"
Ravsta
29th Nov 2012 10:33
"I've never come on here and criticised FSG, but im seriously begining to question their motives for appointing a so called 'up and coming young manager'. Was the aim stability or having someone in place who wouldn't question the cost cutting drive going on at the club now."
gazzachelt
29th Nov 2012 10:33
"i think brendan is definately to blame, he has been given money by FSG but has wasted millions on downing and henderson, let three players go on the last day of the transfer window and had no one to replace them, not good business..."
Rocktapper
29th Nov 2012 10:33
"Big decisions will come regarding transfers... at the moment BR can be excused the fiasco which is the lack of strikers after the incompetence of the board during the last transfer window. It has to be remedied in January of else... the first heads on the plate should be the Board and FSG."
WhelanR
29th Nov 2012 10:34
"Christ Brendan, enough with the excuses already. You make your own luck. Basic defending cost us AGAIN! Downing asleep and Bale allowed to cut through us like butter..December is now a huge month and our season depends on it. ANY manager should be able to get us into the top 6 with the squad we had in the summer"
Ravsta
29th Nov 2012 10:36
"Yes they got their fingers burnt with the purchases Kenny made, but surely they must realise the longer we stay out of the top 4 the more damage that will be done to their 'investment'. How many top players will want to sign for a team managed by a rookie who haven't qualified for champions league 4 years on the trot."
Credable
29th Nov 2012 10:44
"A lot of opinions here! My view, if we had played the way we had after going 2-0 down, would be seeing a different result! We played some great stuff after.yes the selection of hendo and downing is questionable but the way we are playing at the moment is great once we get in! Thats why im more frustrated at losing, not because of the we should be up there talk!its going to take time!YNWA"
YNWAforever
29th Nov 2012 10:46
"...And we are one of the slowest teams in PL,true,that's reason why Bale had his night,Lennon,too.BR,our defence cannot handle fast forwards,fact.Football is not too complicated sport,we need 2 more goalscorers and one CB,simply.YNWA>"
BORN2BMILD
29th Nov 2012 10:47
"Well. I'm impressed. Keep up the trends :D"
chazred
29th Nov 2012 10:48
"I wonder when some of these bufoons will come to realize that Brendan does his best in every game with his team selection and he will be as disappointed as we are when they fail to win a game. What manager pray, tell me, will give a statement contrary to the one he gives? Stand behind team and manager - positive support will reap positive rewards! "
SGM73.
29th Nov 2012 10:54
"Comments on this are hilarious. I find it all amusing now, I'm past being annoyed.. BR will get the sack soon, but it won't be because of all this crying and whinging. It will be because of his results. That said, even his web-disciples (the anti Kenny mob) have deserted him.. So his time is almost up. Chin up soft lads. It's only a game."
TAV1
29th Nov 2012 10:54
"We are 7 points adrift from the same point last season. That would have put us on 23pts equal with Spurs in 5th. If thats progress then I would hate to see a regression. Granted, we aint getting the rub of the green but it aint no different than KK's reign. We got rid of KK too early."
CommanderCool
29th Nov 2012 10:56
"YOU GOTTA BE JOKING?! EVERYBODY IS ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED ABOUT YESTERDAYS RESULT AND THEY STILL KEEP POSTING BULLSHxT LIKE THIS?! AND I HATE ALL THESE CHEAP EXCUSES AFTER EVERY GAME WHEN LOSING POINTS! 4 POINTS ABOVE RELEGATION SAYS IT ALL!!! "
raja-tunge
29th Nov 2012 10:57
"No more Henderson, Downing and Johnson..... they're just crap players, try something different... and find at least one fine striker and we won't disappoint more...."
dewizz
29th Nov 2012 11:09
"Every week there are always plenty of bad refereeing in football. Sadly, there is no hope of officiating improving in the EPL anytime soon. I suggest inviting proven foreign referees to handle some EPL matches. All aspects of the EPL namely players, coaches, club owners, sponsors, partners, fans, etc have long been globalised to the EPL's advantage. It's time to do same for referees."
VA-SA
29th Nov 2012 11:09
"I think BR needs to be given a fair chance before being judged so harshly. We definitely need a strong striker or 2 and Downing and Hendo have been given too many chances to prove themselves. Style of play is definitley more attacking but finishing is almost non-existent."
29th Nov 2012 11:18
"Being realistic I would take Loic Remy, Sturridge and Ince. The bigger names want CL football "
Bassam7
29th Nov 2012 11:18
"Our king has to come back when the transfer window is opend .. We miss u a lot Kenny "
DRED11
29th Nov 2012 11:23
"Midfield way to flat last night.Stevie, Allen and Henderson.What is wrong with Sahin? he hasn't played for the last 2 games and we haven't scored,Sahin is always in and around the box supporting,we didn't have that last night,we should be having a go at teams,does anyone know are best eleven?BR should know this by now and should be playing it week in week out until injuries or suspensions."
DRED11
29th Nov 2012 11:23
CraigBagua
29th Nov 2012 11:40
"V disappointed we didn't win we had them on the hook, are there any odds on us getting a penalty this year? got to be worth at least a £10 flutter,refs are getting worse and it's starting to feel like a vendetta."
CraigBagua
29th Nov 2012 11:45
"Plus I am sick to death of hearing the 'you know what you are chants' from opposition fans change the f'ing record t*ats, can someone pen a 'Luis Suarez Superstar' chant in opposition please? Give Brendan the time he needs please"
topzyraymond
29th Nov 2012 11:49
"must we win by penalty..........rubbish"
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 11:55
"Ravsta- Here here. Lets all pretend things are rosey when they are clearly not. Nothing to do with not being a proper supporter. Good god, generally the only topic of conversation in Liverpool is football. You get a right divide of opinions. No-one ever turns round and says 'go and support another teaam' if things are not working! "
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 11:55
"The support from the stands is what matters. This site, the workplace, pub etc is about opinions not being biased or pretending things are good when they aren't."
Bondy9
29th Nov 2012 11:57
"Same old excuses every game yes we may not be getting decisions from referees but you make the same old excuses instead of talking the truth that we are not good enough in the final third and spend to much time passing back and in triangles no killer pass. "
4reaLiverpool
29th Nov 2012 11:58
"All we need is a lethal striker and Left winger"
JACKHIGH
29th Nov 2012 12:04
"we have got your message BR don't expect us to win anything but wait 2 years. OK I will go through the pain barrior"
RoboKop82
29th Nov 2012 12:04
"I hope BR gets the time he needs. Like his style of football, the lads are playing some great stuff. Two loan players in January, hopefully 3 or 4 buys in the summer and we'll be well on our way. Patience people."
Louise1234
29th Nov 2012 12:05
"This is the first time in my life as an LFC fan where I'm now looking at the fixture list and worrying to see where our next win is coming from. By the time the January window comes we could be in deep trouble. I'm just hoping and praying we don't get relegated. "
ssmithy11
29th Nov 2012 12:05
"Beat Southampton, Everton lose to Man City and Chelsea draw again with West Ham and things will look better. Come on Redmen! YNWA"
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:05
"Buddha- the only logical reason for the 'changes' is to put the players in the team to be able to sell them and recoup some of the wasted millions. Try selling players not even in the squad. V. difficult."
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:07
"Sources telling me that FSG are 'in town' over the weekend. I would love to be a fly on the wall at that discussion. I genuinely feel for BR- here is an honest, honourable guy, who at present is getting zero backing from the owners. "
ssmithy11
29th Nov 2012 12:08
"Let's not start talking about relegation guys!! We are only 14 games into the season, yes I know, nearly half way there but at the same time they need our support. Lets give them that come Saturday. "
tinyb
29th Nov 2012 12:09
"Remember, this Manager stated before he actually took over that he may not be able to acheive what the club wants in the time he is Manager. Excuses before he even started. This club is going the wrong way and fast. All the clubs around us are investing. "Thankful for a point away to Swansea" Sad. "
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:10
"Im genuine when I say this. Stick with BR guys. But give it FSG big time if they stiff him again in January like they did in August. FSG currently are ruining Liverpool Football Club. This is a fact- the league table does not lie."
RagaGaga
29th Nov 2012 12:12
"wake me up start of 13-14 season. busy bee Brendan has not got us buzzing yet. Any cash in the kitty?"
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:12
"FSG's latest channel 5 show to be aired after Xmas- 'Failing Liverpool'."
riordo
29th Nov 2012 12:14
"unlucky liverpool great second half last night pity we didnt start like that!but after raging at tv 2 down ...calmed down a bit and we deserved at least a draw FULL FAITH IN RODGERS AND THE TEAM "
Billy B girl
29th Nov 2012 12:14
"Brendan Rodgers was always out of his depth and should never have been appointed manager - FSG, thought £100m would solve the problem and we know where that went! feel sorry for them really but the truth is we have not been lucky with American owners - perhaps time for them to sell???"
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:15
"Louise- I feel your pain. Im exactly the same. We are in a real mess. Thanks to FSG. Spindoctors- thats all they are. Waiting for the TV Millions......"
Billy B girl
29th Nov 2012 12:16
"Can you imagine what players Rafa would have brought in for £100 m.??? what might have been eh???"
Enrique944
29th Nov 2012 12:17
"Stop moaning you clowns and get behind the team. BR is doing a good job, truth is Spurs are a lot better than us and any kind of result would have been a bonus."
29th Nov 2012 12:17
"Rushjob, if that is the tactic then its a foolhardy one as winning games surely must take priority. He can use the meaningless cup games to showcase the dead weight. I don't buy it. I think BR is being over cautious. Maybe the heat of managing a big club is hitting him. cont..."
29th Nov 2012 12:20
"Rushjob, when he deployed the 5 man defence I was a bit taken aback as it smacked of defensive. What I don't understand is he was gaining justified plaudits for blooding the youngsters and we looked only a striker away from turning stunning displays into wins, so why change it???, cont..."
40YardGerrard
29th Nov 2012 12:21
"I think it's time some of the fans start getting behind their team. We were very unlucky yesterday, it's not a dire situation yet. IF we get a win streak over December, we'll be in a good position. We've missed Lucas sorely. Allen has conceded too many dangerous free kicks in recent games. I don't think he's comfortable entirely with defending."
40YardGerrard
29th Nov 2012 12:22
29th Nov 2012 12:22
"Now I manage a Sunday team and pressure can make you question your own judgements even if they are working. The mind is a strange thing as it sometimes creates problems where they are none. His usage of Hendo is in my opinion based on his athleticism and not skill which is alarming, cont... "
29th Nov 2012 12:24
"when he took off Suso recently even though the kid was playing well and looked an attacking threat it was purely to play safe in midfield but by doing this he blunted our attack. He has to take risks and trust our impressive defence to cope with attacks, cont..."
29th Nov 2012 12:26
"I think BR puts way to much emphasis on possession and limiting their attacks but this is a recipe for disaster as it leaves Suarez foraging on his own and therefore one paced up front. I have noted Enrique being used as a winger which clearly is a safety first move and SG being made to patrol deep is another sign of fear, cont...."
29th Nov 2012 12:30
"BR is going to have show courage and unleash a formation that would allow other teams to attack but also gives us the ammo to attack back. So he has to trust Allen to shield the back 4 and let SG, Jonjo Sterling, Suarez and Suso cause havoc at the other end and at least he will have an exciting forward thinking team. "
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:34
"Buddha- Talking a lot of sense. 'better to draw than lose' mentality. We are in trouble. However, I predict a 4-0 win on Saturday......"
29th Nov 2012 12:35
"If you watched the game, we were reduced to shooting from afar. There was a notable time when Downing whipped in a cross and no one was even close to turning it into a goal. We are over reliant on Suarez creating from nothing and scoring. We need SG and Jonj bursting into the box and causing mayhem. So unleash the shackles BR. "
Rushjob._
29th Nov 2012 12:36
"Buddha- Could it be a deliberate ploy to force the owners hand re January???? Cos you're right- it doesnt make sense.....Maybe, if we were 'there or thereabouts'; theyd think investment wasnt needed????"
29th Nov 2012 12:38
"Now it must be daunting for someone like BR to take the reins of a big club but what makes this more puzzling as his first decisions showed the man had character. When he put Suso in his team it caught me by surprise and I guess most others and it was refreshing. He seemed to put faith in talent regardless of reputation or fee paid, cont..."
GM28
29th Nov 2012 12:40
"Does anyone think Agger should have cleared the ball with his right leg for the first goal? "
Tra-la-la-la
29th Nov 2012 12:40
"Andy Carroll!!"
29th Nov 2012 12:41
"But now inexplicably he has retreated from his adventurous position which smacks of fear to me. Is he trying to consolidate until January, if so, its a stupid trajectory. He should adopt the philosophy of one game at a time and not even talk about January anymore as it sends out the wrong message to the players, cont..."
29th Nov 2012 12:43
"If I was a player and I kept hearing about January I would think the manager does not think we are good enough and that is demoralising. Maybe BR sees us not losing for 8 games as progress, whilst an admirable record, its meaningless if its achieved by negative thinking, cont..."
29th Nov 2012 12:44
"Stevie G always plays with the hand brake on when Lucas is not playing. He did last season with spearo same this season with Allen. "
29th Nov 2012 12:45
"the reason I accepted BR is I liked the bright young manager with bright ideas scenario. I feel that LFC needs revolution Shankly style. A manager who is not afraid to rip up the copy book and start again. So when I saw BR dispense with so many players,, I was pleasantly surprised, cont..."
famousraymus
29th Nov 2012 12:45
"It is a bit of playing now with the future in mind. He was giving Downing a run of games to raise his stock for the upcoming transfer window. Less money will be spent on a squad player than a first teamer. It is business at the end of the day."
29th Nov 2012 12:47
"I have seen so many managers come in and try and endear themselves to the status quo and are afraid to make necessary changes. This guy came in and got rid of, Kuyt, Maxi, Bellers, AC, Adam, Spearo. He marginalised Downing and Hendo all big money buys and he promoted Suso, Sterling Jonjo all novices, cont..."
29th Nov 2012 12:48
"buddha- Suso came off to change the system in MF and we won the game. BR has to balance it knowing if we lose one goal we don't score many either. Re: 5man defence - in that game i felt he was protecting wisdom who was getting run ragged every time Everton attacked. "
LFC1958
29th Nov 2012 12:48
"You can make all the excuses in the world. Bottom line is that we do not have enough players in the box supporting Luis. He feels he must do it all himself. We know that we have to wait till Jan to get a Striker or two?? but why not use Ngoo or Adam just to make up the numbers in the box.Even if they score one or two its better than what we have at the moment.YNWA"
29th Nov 2012 12:50
"for this alone he got my vote. We played big team like the two manc teams and played them off the park. I was in seventh heaven at our bright new things. Then all of a sudden he has dismantled his plan and adopted a caution approach why?? when it has been working? cont... "
29th Nov 2012 12:51
"Ppl are knocking the possession football but because we are not scoring freely we have to control possession otherwise we're under more pressure and getting battered. If not for the possession last nite we could of lost by more cos we lack genuine goal threats. "
sideramso
29th Nov 2012 12:51
"Swansea last year had 16 pints after 14 game. The same Liverpool have after 14 game this season. I don't agree with BR to play Downing as the LB. we need a left back in January even Enrique is not good enough in LB position. Loose ball easy."
uruguay
29th Nov 2012 12:52
"possession is not for that kind of players. tikitaka is for Barca players. LFC dont have a Iniesta, Xavi,Mesi, Sanchez. LFC with that players have to play counteratact. Not always you can change the style of playing football withe the same average players. "
29th Nov 2012 12:52
"his next team selection will tell me whether he has learned the folly of his ways or if he is dragging the whole club until January with his safety first plan. I hope he reverts back to the guy who looked the perfect fit for LFC, young, fearless and bright. I thank you..."
KINGOFCLUBS
29th Nov 2012 12:57
"Bale cut through us, yes, but he cuts through most teams. Our problem is, as we found last year, is the lack of striking options. If we had them options last night we would have gone on to win the game - Roll on January!"
29th Nov 2012 12:57
"I don't think BR is cautious, the problem is the personnel. When Lucas returns it gives midfield runners more license to get forward. Over the next month Gerard, shelvey, Sahin have to chip in until we get better wide forward players and a striker in Jan...I hope. "
karimessex81
29th Nov 2012 12:58
"FSG have a huge decision to make - do they back him and give him some neccessary funds or do they sack him / ask him to leave and bring a new man in. I know its only been a short while, but 1 win in 9 would suggest that things arent as rosey as it seems. Also we have one world class player in Luis Suarez, does he really want to play for a mid table team ?"
29th Nov 2012 12:59
"Rushjob, I wished it was as simple as BR trying to force the owners hands in January but I am afraid it looks like he is trying to play it safe until January. I feel the owners have told him they will give him money so he is trying to keep things ticking over until then, probably thinking if he is an ok league position come January, cont.."
29th Nov 2012 13:01
"then the addition of a few quality players will allow him to make a concerted push. This is good in theory but it then require negative tactics until January and this will be his undoing. Because LFC won't stand for negative football and possession without a cutting thrust is not appealing to us, cont.."
Louise1234
29th Nov 2012 13:03
"I worry that John Henry regrets buying the club and is now, along with his business partners, raking in as much profit from LFC as they can, whilst trying to run the club on the cheap. FSG have said all the right things but don't seem to be able to back up their words with real action. Maybe FSG have fork tongues."
reddss
29th Nov 2012 13:03
"We should win our matches in december, including Udinese. Come on Reds!"
29th Nov 2012 13:04
"I admire his possession theory but it has to be allied with an attacking edge or we will get results like yesterday where we had more possession but they had an attacking thrust and looked dangerous every time going forward. This is going to be a very important period for BR because if he loses people like me who admire his bravery then its over for him, cont..."
29th Nov 2012 13:06
"let me add that I fully support him as I have seen enough to see that he has mettle and ideas. But he has to revert to his earlier stances and not be afraid of getting the sack and throw caution to the wind. Come on the real BR! "
ANI-ROAD-03
29th Nov 2012 13:12
"Good god Buddha. You say I preach sermons. Pot and kettle mate"
hulksmash
29th Nov 2012 13:13
"so browned off if your happy with droppin 26 points put your hand up....thought not FSG grow a pair get shut off rodgers get a top manager in to save the season give him mega dollars if you keep this clown in charge were gunna finsh were we are now suarez,sterling,agger,skertel will be gone in the summer also DROP ALLEN hes useless"
29th Nov 2012 13:18
"Yes Ani, but my sermons are entertaining, lol. "
DC9 RED
29th Nov 2012 13:27
"Shanks spirit is dead with u fans! What happened to YNWA- you all changing it to you never whine alone! With fans like you who needs enemies?cant support wen we lose don't support wen we win! BE SUPPORTERS!!!"
CJ777
29th Nov 2012 13:38
"They should rename this site armchairsupporters.com or cluelessaboutfootball.co.uk Tehn all the idiots would be in one place!! This is for LFC Fans to be constructive not silly"
YNWAforever
29th Nov 2012 13:38
"Team for Saturday: Reina-Johnson Skrtel Agger Wisdom-Lucas Allen Shelvey Suso(Sterling)-S.G. Suarez.4-4-2.Sort out it,def.Bench- Jones,Enrique,Carra,Hendo,Sahin,Cole,Assaidi.This line up could make some positive and play faster.YNWA>"
29th Nov 2012 13:41
"I do think Sterling should cheat on occasions. By cheat I mean not track back as we have 3 MF's who can cover. Sterling would be a greater threat receiving the ball in in space on the counter to drive directly at the oppostion CB's. "
victor-ny
29th Nov 2012 13:45
"Deeply saddens me to see a great club I've loved all my life (40+ years)has become a mid-table club at best...3 wins in 14 games is ATROCIUOS....Desperately need something to lift my spirits.....FSG PLEASE HELP bring greatness back......"
YNWAforever
29th Nov 2012 13:45
"Sterling showed very good in tranformations,Suso,too.They are capable to bring ball and keep possesion.That;s why I put them for FM solution, and for INTERACTION with Stevie G. and Luis. "
RedSue
29th Nov 2012 13:47
"Oh dear I feel so sad and disheartened in a season which promised so much hope. I want to support the manager and team fully but fear BR may be out of his depth."
johnnymac27
29th Nov 2012 13:55
"SACK ROGERS SACK ROGERS SACK ROGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Timm
29th Nov 2012 13:56
"I can't be the only one sick of hearing managers (not just BR, but over the last few years) praising the team for defeats... Liverpool haven't even seen the top half of the table this season."
Stressin
29th Nov 2012 13:59
"FSG please get in quality players..totenham does even have supporters like we do. Please buy a 2 quality strikers, wingers and a left back.Come on we are now average team because we got rid of 2 quality player.Kyut and maxi so who has replaced them..FSG stop your games and get in quality"
Stressin
29th Nov 2012 14:00
HARMATTAN
29th Nov 2012 14:06
"am waiting for the day Liverpool will play champions league competition b4 Fergie retired. REDS DON Funshow"
LFC1958
29th Nov 2012 14:10
"I Just wish that the players say nothing before games and the Manager keeps it to a bare minimum. If players are not producing game after game then the Manager needs to come out and be truthful.Too many times this year we have heard the same old things. Keep Stum and start producing where it matters on the pitch starting this weekend.YNWA"
RED4EVER 96
29th Nov 2012 14:39
"WALK ON WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART!!!!YNWA BRENDAN"
naZa
29th Nov 2012 14:40
"Br promise for us before..LFC will play wtih tiki taka style..it's tiki taka mr Brendan?"
RED4EVER 96
29th Nov 2012 14:52
"A TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN SUPPORT THE TEAM EVEN IN A LONG STORM!!4 ME YNWA AND WHEN THE GLORY DAYS WIIL BE BACK I WILL REMENBER MY SUPPORT IN THE STORM AND I WILL CAN SAY I AM A LIVERPOOL FAN!!"
dutchybyrne
29th Nov 2012 14:56
"Exactly FSG are balancing the books, we're only 5 points off were we were last season and maybe if we hadn't of blown all our money last season on players like andy carroll (who lets face it is noway worth 35mil) "
dutchybyrne
29th Nov 2012 14:56
"we might have funds to bring in the type of players BR wants. He's not doing too bad with the players he's got..and we've dominated games so far this season, but as new tactics are being learned...you can't fault the efforts! Results will come so stop moaning the lot of you SO CALLED FANS!!"
paras3
29th Nov 2012 15:07
"to all of you moaning prats, do you not remember its only 3 and a half months ago that we were told it would take 3/4 years to build a team to challenge. none of you deserve to be Liverpool supporters, it took SHANKLY 3 YEARS to get things at a top level, all other managers in cluding PAISELY took over successful teams. dicheads. Come on Brendan Y.N.W.A. "
paras3
29th Nov 2012 15:12
"I SUGGEST ALL OF YOU CALLING ROGERS AND THE TEAM STOP WATCHING THE REDS AND LEAVE THE SUPPORT TO PEOPLE WHO WILL SUPPORT LFC ALL THE WAY. "
JACKHIGH
29th Nov 2012 15:53
"D R N O I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU, THIS COMBINATION HAS PROVED ITSELF,THE MORE JOHNSON AND ENRIQUE PLAY TOGETHER THE BETTER IT WILL BECOME"
LFCKop88
29th Nov 2012 16:00
"BLAMING REFEREE DECISIONS IS THE STUPID WAY OUT, BR!!! IM STARTING TO HATE YOU WHICH SHOWS HOW TERRIBLE YOU HAVE BECOME AT PICKING THE WINNING TEAM !!!!! YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY OUT, BR !"
panth29
29th Nov 2012 16:44
"Is this person (BR) going to leave alone from the club and stop destroying everything that Kenny built the last 2 seasons or we should think about firing him as soon as possible!!!?? eh Mr. Henry?"
Quens
29th Nov 2012 18:29
"Why is Henderson playing and not Suso, allen and not Sahin and why is Assaidi not in the team. Why does players being played out of position. Why do we buy players and they sit on the bench. No wonder the owners don't want to spend money. It must be sad seeing it being wasted."