Comments

Good. Get Andre back in there and shift Glen to LB. Keep the midfield 3 and front 3 the same. Oh, and Brendan... if the game needs changing then look to Suso, not Cole!
RedHH83
27th Nov 2012 11:42
ErgoProxyZ
27th Nov 2012 11:56
"Good news,but I think Johnson should be against Bale. Why not put Lucas on the bench?"
Jammu
27th Nov 2012 12:19
"Okei. It will be tough game. We need both mental and physical strenght."
Buddha131303
27th Nov 2012 12:30
"Good so we don't need Downing for his inept cameo roles. This is big game where we can truly gauge our progress. I believe we will do very well. "
RainbowMan
27th Nov 2012 12:51
"Spurs 3 liverpool 1 spurs will outplay us oh well "
chrisLFCcyprus
27th Nov 2012 12:54
"I expect to see 3 at the back in order to have Glen helping Wisdom cope with Bale. Team probably will be: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Carragher, Luis Enrique, Gerrard, Allen, Shelvey, Sterling, Suarez"
Ranquest
27th Nov 2012 12:56
"The kids will see a lot of game time this season"
naZa
27th Nov 2012 12:58
"Fully agree..Suso and Downing are better than Joe Cole "
jonny4jam
27th Nov 2012 13:14
"RainbowMan...go take a hike back to manure u idiot.wat a clown coming on saying that.YNWA"
Curlylocks
27th Nov 2012 13:19
"Don't start him. Good prospect but not reliable at all. ---------Reina----------- Enrique Agger Skrtel Johnson --Hendo--Allen--Gerrard-- Sterling---Suarez---Assaidi "
27th Nov 2012 13:24
"Good news for Andre! Welcome back at BR disposal! I see him as right back ular tomorrow night. I hope Lucas won't come back with too hurry, but I am confident he will be available for the Udine trip next week yet. Keep working hard lad! YNWA Andre Wisdom & Lucas Leiva"
deplam
27th Nov 2012 13:27
"If that was getting better, I'd hate to see worse. When I saw Hendo and Downing in the side, I immediately said to my wife, "we will do extremely well to get a nil-nil draw here" So I suppose we did well, but in reality we were dire. We strolled around for most of the first half. We are supposed to beat teams not keep up with them. we "
kolyn
27th Nov 2012 13:32
"Great.. Put Jonjo in place of Henderson. So there will be Gerrard, Jonjo, Allen and Enrique. Sterling and Suarez in front. Suso, Lucas and Sahin on the bench. "
LongLiveKingKenny
27th Nov 2012 13:48
"Very disheartened to hear we are only going for 1 or 2 loans in January, I am fully behind the players and BR as manager but FSG are turning us into mid table team at best if this is the level of investment they are willing to put in. Unfair on BR after the backing given to KD, not his fault."
LongLiveKingKenny
27th Nov 2012 13:52
"It will take BR at least 3 years to challenge for a top four place if this is how FSG are going to manage the club. This also means another 3 years of missing out on revenue to compete, one striker and all following Summer disgrace all the promises that in January we will buy a forward and instead all we get is a loan. Sahin hasn't exactly set the PL alight has he. "
srkd123
27th Nov 2012 13:59
"gerrard and allen both need to be dropped when lucas returns, sahin and shelvey have been our best midfielders this season and deserve to start and lucas is essential when he comes back. for now though id rather see henderson than both allen and gerrard. gerrard needs to decide what motivation he still has left in the game if you ask me. "
81-82-83-84
27th Nov 2012 14:36
"Bale needs to be stopped. Maybe Johnson and Andre could both operate down the right. I expect to see a defensive line-up, but maybe attacking options could be introduced later in the game? Rodgers made some good changes against Chelsea in the second half."
L0\/3 4Nfi3LD
27th Nov 2012 14:44
"Good, now let's go to the lane and claim all available points. Enough draws now, go all out attack. Spurs aren't that great under AVB and we should capitlize on that. Away from home we need this formation 5-3-2 in order to nik it by a goal or so. Pepe,glen,wisdom,skrtl,agger,enrique,allen,sahin,gerrard,sterling,suarez.. Subs assaidi,henderson,coates,suso,shelvey. Come on you reds."
lfcrollo
27th Nov 2012 15:00
"Lots of people just complaining here - I recommend positive and realistic thinking. Realistic is to give at least to years time to BR to make his point. If we are this and next year in top 6 and our style is getting more fluid in passing, then we are in right way."
lfcrollo
27th Nov 2012 15:09
"If we can keep our best players, the youngster will develop and we'll get someone like Cavani upfront then within 2-3 years we can be outstanding. Our top defenders with Lucas are all under 30 now and are at their best then, and Allen, Borini and co are about 25 which is average age for most PL players to enough goof for top teams like Lucas now is 25. "
hoping
27th Nov 2012 17:25
"be good to have him back wouldnt mind seeing glen on right wing to help combat bale ,only problem then is l/b lol downing dare i say lol "
hoping
27th Nov 2012 17:36
"i also think allen needs to be rested is recent form as not been good reina,wisdom,skrtl,coates,agger.gerrard, hendo,shelvey,jose,luis,glen, subs carra brad suso sterling cole ,allen"
LFCMANAGER
27th Nov 2012 17:42
"I like the idea to see Johnson and Enrique at the left together but wisdom is not obvious for me I would pick flannagan there "
The Doctor
27th Nov 2012 20:12
"What's the problem with Flanno & Robbo, haven't seen either of them this season, better & more experienced than Wisdom."
redrob2005
27th Nov 2012 21:19
"thimk as said before glen on right v bale and drop allen he needs a rest"
Chucker
28th Nov 2012 3:35
"If we aren't going for target strikers, we need Wiz to nod some corners."
drno
28th Nov 2012 8:09
"GREAT WISDOMS BACK,SO NOW BR YOU CAN LEAVE COLE AND DOWNING OUT ,HENDO ON THE BENCH.SHAME ON THESE 3 UNDER-PERFORMING EXPENSIVE PLAYERS. WISDOM S WORTH ALL 3 PUT TOGETHER."
LFCKop88
28th Nov 2012 10:17
"Dear BR, I'm praying that you instil a FIGHTING TEAM FOR OUR SPURS MATCH, WE HAVE TO HAVE NO DOUBTS WHATSOEVER, and GOING OUT INTO THE FIELD TO WIN THIS MATCH!!!! We must be EXTRA VIGILANT IN DEFENCE AND CLINICAL IN OUR FINISHING !"