Comments

Starting to hit more and more shots on target, just need to help them find their way into the back of the net now.
harbin91
25th Nov 2012 15:27
drno
25th Nov 2012 15:30
"BR,PLEASE GET RID OF DEADWOOD J COLE,HENDERSON,AND DROWNING WILL YOU. HOPELESS AND CLUELESS PLAYING FOR LFC. EXPENSIVE TOO.OUR HEROES TONIGHT WERE ENRIQUE,SUAREZ,STERLING IN THAT ORDER. "
RopMange
25th Nov 2012 15:30
"BR is developing an average mid-table FLC team. How sorry."
RainbowMan
25th Nov 2012 15:31
"What a horrible performance downing Henderson Gerrard Allen where all horrible il confused why assaidi and suso did not play joe cole lol anyway I expected to lose this game good point I guess I predict well finish 7th YNWA top 4 is far far away from us sadly YNWA "
Arhat
25th Nov 2012 15:32
"First half was very good and we should lead at least 0-3...but second half our performance include too many bad passes and we become impotent...I think our subsutes came too late...shelvey touched ball twice and J.cole none."
drno
25th Nov 2012 15:38
" EXPENSIVE FLOP S FROM LAST SEASONS BUY S ,ARE THEY NOT ASHAMED?I WOULD BE,EVEN THO I COULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER THAN COLE AND DOWNING,AND ID PLAY FOR FREE.YNWA"
25th Nov 2012 15:45
"We did more shots to the net but the game was pretty even, we did not control the contest, even we suffered a lot in the second half specially in the middle. Stevie G was awesome, but Hendo and Allen did not work at all. We need absolutely Lucas come back. Shelvey played an excellent impact game, I would want to see him more often from the start!"
Ronny87
25th Nov 2012 15:46
"Last season we were totally outclassed but this season massive improvement in our performance. Not a great result but not bad either, but now we need to win against Spurs, haven't beaten any decent team this season. "
Guy70msia
25th Nov 2012 15:46
"what in the hell BR.. joe cole is the worse player!!!! why you loved so much this guy????"
Louise1234
25th Nov 2012 15:46
"16 points from 13 games. That's terrible for a club like LFC. I can't remember us ever being this bad. Well done Brendan. "
lpdcollier
25th Nov 2012 16:01
"I have some stats for you. We have not beat a PL team above us all season. Want another one, we have won only two games in the league that is a 15.6% win rate. "
lpdcollier
25th Nov 2012 16:04
"Rosso67 - I don't know what game you were watching, but this was the worst game I have seen Gerrard play for a long while."
Slickboy
25th Nov 2012 16:13
"how much longer time will BR need to improve this squad? just put your smile off when you can even beat your own ex swans ....so shameful, laudrup style of play should really mock BR face!! "
justinvc
25th Nov 2012 16:31
"We have bad luck I'm gutted I'm sick of watching this bulle every week start firing people fsg or get out of our club I'm frustrated watching us being so inconsistent "
justinvc
25th Nov 2012 16:36
"BR I'm sorry but liverpool fans has no patiences we been patience for 22 years I'm sorry if liverpool not top 4 at the end of the season u have to go Kenny dalgish got the axe for not doing that so FSG take out your Red Sox money and spend big in january or get out!!From Miami Florida YNWA"
RopMange
25th Nov 2012 18:54
"Top 4 is only becoming for us at Liverpool.."
Wordbear
25th Nov 2012 22:48
"Getting better every week. Lucas comes back in and get a striker in Jan then the back half should be pretty solid I feel."
Matwau
26th Nov 2012 2:46
"Gerrard was a little off (what about the attempted roll back 20 yards out from the Swans goals. But I must say that is the worst game i have seen Downing play ever (and he has had some bad ones). It was an average performace, but overall I think we were the better team and could have snuck a result. Big test against Spurs coming up. YNWA"