Comments

Hopefully we can continue our fine form in the league. Swansea in Wales will certainly not be easy though.
ShinySuárez55
24th Nov 2012 8:54
melissa96
24th Nov 2012 9:47
"its not gona b easy thats for sure. they beat us at their ground last season n beat us at our ground in the carling cup. they'l give us a tough time. hopefully the win against wigan will give us the confidence to carry on performing. good luck red men."
hulksmash
24th Nov 2012 10:14
"so rodgers is going back to swansea so what all i want is 3 points swansea are cannon fodder we will crush them "
24th Nov 2012 10:35
"You make a fair prediction Abi and I could be pleased that LFC come back home with a deserved point, but given our recent state of form I feel to say that I won't accept a result different from the victory for us even though it won't be easy. A couple of goals and a clean sheet please lads!"
Chucker
24th Nov 2012 11:08
"Most opponent fans pick a draw? Agree with Bruce Lee, they should be fodder."
Shoops77
24th Nov 2012 11:14
"Let's hope we treat them with the respect they deserve too, but not too much as we don't get the win. Too many draws so far, so saying we're unbeaten in however many is just another way of saying not winning enough. If I was a betting man then I still can't see past a draw though."
xxrussx
24th Nov 2012 11:22
"Swansea seem a better team without Flanagan and Allen"
mecov51
24th Nov 2012 11:58
"It will be a draw, I think!"
Buddha131303
24th Nov 2012 12:10
"We will win this game easily and silence the nay sayers forever, lol. "
IAM4LFC
24th Nov 2012 12:14
"With the same starting lineup vs WBA, except Shelvey for Wisdom, should guarantee a victory."
IAM4LFC
24th Nov 2012 12:20
"Meant Wigan of course, Freudian slip...."
SGM73.
24th Nov 2012 13:04
"We lost 5 of last 6 league games at their ground, so not expecting much. Interesting that Swansea have shifted away from BR's retention based focus towards efficiency & using the possession well. Wish we'd do that too, especially in the final third. "
Loz99
24th Nov 2012 13:16
"Swansea have noe got the sense to realise that ball retension is only one of several means to the objective ie to score goals, defend a lead etc. retaining possesion just for the sake of it is plain daft. We need to realise this too, like talking without getting to the point."
Buddha131303
24th Nov 2012 13:26
"I stated last season that I felt Clarke was responsible for our good play and that he was severely handicapped by the personal bought by you know who. Well, look at West Brom this season and it amplifies my point. Makes you think, huh? "
MichiganLFC
24th Nov 2012 14:23
"Meanwhile, Swansea's Ashley Williams..."
alphamsanii
24th Nov 2012 15:25
"its gonna be difficult but my prediction 1-2 liverpool.ynwa"
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
24th Nov 2012 18:46
"BUDDHA, SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS, WINNING THE LEAGUE CUP AND REACHING THE FA CUP FINAL WAS DOWN TO STEVE CLARKE AND LOSING THE FINAL AND FINISHING 8TH IN THE LEAGUE WAS DOWN TO KENNY ??? OH YES, AND CLARKE MUST HAVE SIGNED SUAREZ AS WELL ??? STRANGE AND DEFINITELY UNTRUE !! "
LFC THRU THICK + THIN
24th Nov 2012 18:49
"LET'S SEE WHERE WBA ARE IN MAY BUDDHA. NOTHING IS SETTLED IN NOVEMBER. AS FOR TOMORROW, 2-1 FOR THE REDS."
DWH
24th Nov 2012 20:37
"Come on you Reds. The liverbird should be beating a swan!! YNWA"
classANDsuccess
24th Nov 2012 21:08
"Our possession football versus their possession football? We've got a better team - 2-0 LFC."
redcau
25th Nov 2012 0:45
"Swansea is not a good side and nothing short of 3 points is acceptable."
Buddha131303
25th Nov 2012 1:27
"Life, I admire you defending the indefensible. My point is not simplistic in apportioning blame and praise in relation to dodgy cup wins and poor league positions. I am merely stating that whilst I believe Clarke was instrumental in our tactics and style he was hampered by the personnel. He is proving this with his stewardship of West Brom regardless of where they finish this season. "
SGM73.
25th Nov 2012 3:32
"LFC THRU THICK + THIN. Just ignore the fools mate, they get off on arguing. Notice they have to change their username every week cos they get banned for being obnoxious. He and a couple of others ruin this site by trying to start civil wars and their constant harping and self congratulatory 'i told you so' atudes. "
The Naysayer Slayer
25th Nov 2012 3:33
"Buddha. I like you because your comments are quite "risque" but also quite "provocative". But its almost as if you are a fisherman waiting for hours and hours and hours for a bite.....Yet I take the Bait, Feast on it when you are not looking. And It tastes Oh so Sweet!"
susothelegendtobe
25th Nov 2012 15:16
"the game is still on going. Why is Allen is a bit more aggresive tonite? He gave 2 free kicks already to Swansea. Is that his purpose?!#$%^"