Comments

I thought BR messed up the team harmony in final moments. A lesson must be learned.
JaffaMS
22nd Nov 2012 22:05
kkeevviinn77
22nd Nov 2012 22:05
"Well done Joe! Hopefully a goal and an assist will have the pessimists out there take a look at their comments and realize they need to give you some time to get in stride. Dust yourselves off and look ahead to the weekend! YNWA"
Dhushan
22nd Nov 2012 22:06
"Joe Cole is my Man of the Match. Great game. 1 assist & 1 goal. I think he should've played the full 90mins. Good game by Jonjo as well. Missed chances by Hendo & Suso cost us the win. It was there for the taking. Sighs!"
057rocky
22nd Nov 2012 22:11
"Poor defending tonight cost us the match. Very frustrating viewing. Def Cole should have been left on for the 90 mins BR made a big mistake there."
osakpolor
22nd Nov 2012 22:13
"BR IF U DONT STOP GAMBLING WITH IMPORTANT GAMES U WILL BE D NEXT MANAGER TO BE SACK WHY WILL U DROP SUAREZ N LORD GERRARD MISSED OPPORTUNITY IN FIRST HALF "
22nd Nov 2012 22:17
"Nice pics! Disappointed to see so many tactical mistakes by BR, Hendo at right back, an empty midfield in the final minutes, really sad. BR will be aware of the bad mistakes taken when we will be out of the competition, I presume... A lesson to be learned JaffaMS?... too late for me!"
´Chris_Renda
22nd Nov 2012 22:19
"Embarrasing...."
realmcqueen
22nd Nov 2012 22:21
"which team plays the ball from the rivals box, back home to the own. we do under rodgers, ans I really thinknthats stupid tactic of him. Not god enough.....I call that!! Happy with a draw at Anfield against a 2nd class swiss team!! Ridiculous..."
tony47
22nd Nov 2012 22:22
"we had it in the bag now work to do a full strengh side MUST go to Italy YNWA JFT96"
orphandessie
22nd Nov 2012 22:40
"I think BR knows as much about snipe shooting as my arse does about sky dyiving. I just wish he'd off"
jim75
22nd Nov 2012 22:41
"Rest Agger and Johnson but the rest should have started!Get the result job done!Now it's a hard trip for the squad to Italy and not returning till Friday morning!"
realmcqueen
22nd Nov 2012 22:49
"For christ sake You be the next to be sacked and take all the staff You brought here with u. Nobody there to close down and as usually get a stupid goal from bad defending. Hendo as a right back what a laugh... Probably Henderson and Downing costs as much as the whole club of YBB... Thats it...nuff said"
YWNWAREDS
22nd Nov 2012 22:59
"Honestly, Pepe Reina was a big mess tonight. Can someone's please clean that up ? SMFH, he always taking useless goals on him at time. What was up with you ? Sleeping ? Now it's time to step out. No more nr:1 or nr:2, play the man who's fit. Brad Jones ben in some good shape the past time. #YNWA"
YWNWAREDS
22nd Nov 2012 22:59
The Naysayer Slayer
22nd Nov 2012 23:03
"Buddha. My sentiments exactly - what the hell was BR doing putting those 2 on? We played well until gerrard, sterling and suarez came on. "
YWNWAREDS
22nd Nov 2012 23:06
"Honestly, tonight I almost caught a cardiac or heart when I saw that 88 minutes goal in the back of that fishing net. I was about to damage my MacBook, due to the pain and the love of seen that win tonight and put us in a poll. YBB, were totally hard to just climb like a mountain. #YNWA"
YWNWAREDS
22nd Nov 2012 23:12
"Pepe Reina, tonight you was just the worst on the pitch. How the hell would you be sleeping and letting those two goals slips in just that funny way. Someone need to start packing up their bags and hang that it up for Brad Jones. #YNWA "
BuyFalcao
22nd Nov 2012 23:12
"Buy Falcoa.. Sell Cole to keep his wages, sell Carrol, sell Downing. "
hermynwa
22nd Nov 2012 23:13
"A joke to loose this way to a third rate outfit. LFC not that much better playing Europa league low grade football. Disgusting performance ! "
Shoops77
23rd Nov 2012 0:27
"Pathetic."
JustinOoi
23rd Nov 2012 3:41
"Guys, relax. It's only the Europa. If it were the PL we have every right to be frustrated. "
ocuinn
23rd Nov 2012 4:16
"All a bunch of whingers on here. Dry your eyes the lot of you. Most of you craWl under a rock when we win and come out to cry when we draw or lose. We are building and growing...GET THAT INTO YOUR SUMB HEADS!"
ocuinn
23rd Nov 2012 4:17
""All a bunch of whingers on here. Dry your eyes the lot of you. Most of you crawl under a rock when we win and come out to cry when we draw or lose. We are building and growing...GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB HEADS!" "
markmill
23rd Nov 2012 6:16
"Well Done Joe. Really happy for him. Hopefully this is the start of good things to come for him. The slump is over for him. "
OutRider
23rd Nov 2012 6:20
"Joe Cole was best, no brainer. I thought BR subsuted him as he seemed injured and a bit tired"
OutRider
23rd Nov 2012 6:22
babyboykizzy911
23rd Nov 2012 12:13
"BR caused the defeat"
babyboykizzy911
23rd Nov 2012 12:43
"BR caused the defeat"
ocuinn
23rd Nov 2012 15:17
"babyboykizzy911 we were not defeated...you complete IDIOT! Coming on here like a baby and crying...getting everyone down with your sad idiot comments. It was DRAW. People like you and most on this thread should go support Manure because you're acting like a manure fan."
JDevlinDRed
23rd Nov 2012 18:51
"Held for a draw by a great strike! Not a bad performance or result from a largely second string LFC team. Young Boys have grown and improved since we beat them."