Comments

He used to be in the top 3 best players in the world in the 2005 season, still a quality player but unfortunatly not as good as he was. Still an inspirational player/Captian tho YNWA
Gerrard o ya beauty
13th Nov 2012 12:52
ANI-RD FINAL ACC
13th Nov 2012 12:57
"Brendan Rodgers should work in Politics or Marketing. Whilst I agree with his views on Stevie, I have to say I am very impressed with his talk, doesn't necessarily mean that they are the attributes to become a successful manager though! We'll see"
13th Nov 2012 13:14
"Our most influent and inspired player with Luis Suarez, our Legend, still one of the best all-round midfielders in the world, hope to have him here at least 4 seasons and predict it will be so! YNWA SG"
Louise1234
13th Nov 2012 13:24
"Ani Rd - as Rushjob pointed out the other day it's the points and league position that matter. And I agree with him. All the fancy words in the world don't mean a thing. It's results that matter. "
Chasanfield
13th Nov 2012 13:37
"BR seems to be a very honest straight talking fella, no nonsense taken nor any given. Much too honest to be a politician, if politicians were as honest as BR the world would be a better place! Just sayin' that's my opinion. YNWA."
Liverpudlian263
13th Nov 2012 14:32
"He certainly has.....i would love to see him for 3 or 4 more seasons so as to help groom the youngsters coming through...YNWA"
yazangs
13th Nov 2012 17:42
"Chasanfield- do you want me to remind you how many times Brenda lied till now? Last month he said he is sure that he will make Gerrard win the league trophy before he hang his boots, but after last game he said that we need a couple of years to "IMPROVE" (not to compete)!! I think Rodgers feels that some players found out that he is good only with misguiding stalling bullshet talking."
Chucker
13th Nov 2012 21:24
"The Andy business certainly smacks of political betrayal. And Stevie's stats show, he has been turned into a defensive mid (yes another one!). And I think if Buck can teach Stevie to pass side and back we could get another 10 years."
scania63
13th Nov 2012 23:14
"yeah, gerrard has been outstanding for many years & long may it continue, not with the playing side, coz he hasnt got quite as much flair/ability as 2 years ago, but, his passion, expirience, knowledge & motivation is going to be so valuable to the younger & new players at lfc"
scania63
13th Nov 2012 23:31
"my views on new players is, i think, more realistic than some people on here, though, its not the new that concerns me so much as who should go to help get some new players? my ideas? cole, downing, carroll,henderson & poss allen. my reason is simple, they aint good enough NOW, they may be in year or two, but now is when we need the finished article, i like br & his ideas."