Comments

Are you sure Simon Bennetts first name isn't 'Gordon'??? What a plonker.
jacko176
29th Oct 2012 9:38
KenyanKopite
29th Oct 2012 13:39
"I love LFC very much but am not a fan from the UK, if FA continues to be complacent in thuggery of this magnitude then it risks losing fans of the PL from abroad to other leagues,look at how Manure's oide goals are genuinized and players of teams that could have easily won them red carded with abundance....contd "
KenyanKopite
29th Oct 2012 13:50
"Chicharito comes from the back of the net to score & its a goal but Suarez clinches what could be the icing on the cake & its oide. Any team that has the capability to beat Manure is robbed by poor officiating, LFC was comfortably winning before a red was flushed & a penalty awarded, CSKA Moscow was winning see what happened...contd"
KenyanKopite
29th Oct 2012 14:07
"If the Fa wants Manure to take the trophy they can as well declare this season over & award manure the trophy, they need to reign in on their obviously biased referees or risking loosing fans from outside England to other leagues that seemingly don't fix results in favor of certain teams."
julesNZ
29th Oct 2012 22:43
"dowed radio in the decision on 3rd goal"
akd4real
29th Oct 2012 23:46
"I dont want to read this story anymore! it keeps hurting but it's all over the places! This Linesman I dont know what to say about him! Certainly any every description i'd read about him is under statement in my point of view! He should never be allowed to officiate a game of this profile in his career!"