Comments

where did my comment for the fullham loss go kenny?????
lfcrednick
2nd May 2012 19:08
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 19:31
"My advice to LFC is to go about the next few days quietly. I am not sure all these meaningless press interviews is healthy. There are a lot of disgruntled supporters and only a win or a brilliant display will suffice. If they raise our expectations and fail it will most certainly be curtains for KD and what an ignoble way for the great man to go. "
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 19:39
"I sense KD is going to do something inexplicable and play Carra in front of either Skrtl or Enrique. I sincerely hope he resists and has the strength of character to play his best team. This could be his his Waterloo and he must be strident, ambitious and above all victorious. He has to make the right decisions"
2nd May 2012 19:50
"I do wish this they would stop with so many Interviews, and they talk about the FA Cup as if we have already won it... its a bit arrogant and ignorant. and wiping any history of last nights incompetent defeat so we cant comment is a complete and utter disgrace!!!"
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 21:17
"Where is Ani-Road? I have noticed a few others who don't post when we lose, lol. Come on we are LFC"
2nd May 2012 21:50
"hey Buddha, I concur... the notice boards are very quiet... I know last night all posts were deleted by the club..(shocking) and all news articles related to the loss last night erased... I just hope KD gets it right for Saturday or it could be embarrassing for us!!"
2nd May 2012 21:52
"is it just you and me tonight Buddha lol!!!"
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 22:01
"Well Lonewar4, we should prepare for Saturday as its going to be a monumental day for LFC. Win and we have a shot at rectifying the dire situation, lose and we may have a long time in the wilderness. I am hopeful. "
terryg49
2nd May 2012 22:09
"who is that plonker asking stupid questions and hogging the microphone ? ....grrrr"
siiiiiiiiiiiiii
2nd May 2012 22:11
"Buddha and rednick, LFC TRUE SUPPORTERS do not like or want or need you. We SUPPORT OUR TEAM, albeit only winning one trophy so far but hopefully two! The players think you are idiots and experienced SUPPORTERS know you are! Either get behind the team or go support your local team or maybe Man U. "
siiiiiiiiiiiiii
2nd May 2012 22:14
"No-one is perfect not even a LFC player but to off a redman with the Liverbird on his chest is the work of a manc."
2nd May 2012 22:17
"we will see eh, I hope for the best on Saturday, I just think either way it will hurt, we win the FA Cup its impossible to remove KD for the benefit of the club, we lose the season becomes a complete embarrassment to KD and the club! fingers crossed the strongest team is chosen over the favourites!"
dan62
2nd May 2012 22:17
"Lonewar4 let's me honest about this, we aren't going to win the league for a very long time no matter who is there as we don't have the depth required to enable us to do that. We have to rely on our youth coming through as the owners will not splash out big bucks"
dan62
2nd May 2012 22:21
"But we can achieve is top 4 and really we should have even with what we have. I think the tactics were appalling and to be fair we did have a lot of bad luck. Anyway I just hope we get a few more decent players and maybe we stand a chance to achieve the top 4 next season, we live in hope!"
Buckie LFC Supporter
2nd May 2012 22:23
"lonewar4, why shouldn't they close the message boards after a defeat? Everyone at the club is disappointed after we lose or draw, why do they need loads of armchair fickle fans coming on and telling them they're all crap & sack KK after every game, do you think that helps? is that what you call SUPPORT!!"
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 22:25
"Oh my good friend siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I added a few i's as I believe you don't have enough. You should really fix your computer keys. LFC is proud to have a fan like you eloquent and intelligent and we will continue to support your recovery. God bless"
2nd May 2012 22:30
"Buckie, I get you! but it is important for freedom of speech, so all parties all views have a chance to air theirs views! (as long as the content is not inappropriate or vulgar) I love this club, the club want our support, but not when we lose...!! we are pushed aside, things at this club have changed this season!! "
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 22:31
"I don't think we are a million miles away from winning the league. We are 3 players away from being a force as long as we get back Aqua and Cole. We already have Elms, if we add Defoe and Adam Johnson then we are good to go. I will list my team for next season in another post"
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 22:36
"My team next season, Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtl, Enrique, Aquilani, Lucas, Elm, A Johnson, Gerrard, Suarez, 4,3,3 and then subs.. Carroll, Jonjo, Defoe, Bellamy, Doni, Kelly, Stirling. What a brilliant squad. I thank you. "
2nd May 2012 22:36
"to Siiiiii, just a little info for you, I speak to premier league footballers/sportmen often and occasionally managers through my work and often ex red legends at pre match meals, they have the same thoughts I do, just dont express them in public for obvious reasons! we love KD, LFC and only want the best! I just a voice with an opinion you are allowed to not like it and I welcome diversity!"
2nd May 2012 22:38
"buddha 22.31, I completely agree once more, we also need to sell a couple of underperformers and next season with the right direction we could be a force! If FSG habe the courage to make the changes required next season will be very exciting!"
buddha131313
2nd May 2012 22:40
"Lonewar4, there is no point talking to siiiiiiiiiii as he is going to sleep now, he has had an exhausting day. Mingling with the LFC players takes a lot out of a human being and then having to construct such a thoughtful post is more than he could take. Goodnight siii x15, sweet dreams"
2nd May 2012 22:48
"lol!!!"
Buckie LFC Supporter
2nd May 2012 22:58
"lonewar4, I'm not the most positive of people, but allowing all the negativity on here won't help the team. The club has decided to take a big step back & get rid of deadwood on £50k a week+ & go with our youth system. "
Buckie LFC Supporter
2nd May 2012 22:58
"are our youth good enough? will they develop? ask yourself were Jonjo,Spearing better last year under KK when no pressure in the Le, or now in the pressure cooker the Le now is? Hendo also looks like a Rabbit in headlights. If they told they're crap all the time then they'll believe it & won't get any better"
Buckie LFC Supporter
2nd May 2012 23:05
"Buddha, you say sign Defoe & Adam Johnson, but will they solve our problems? Defoe can't get in an attacking Spurs team(their striker is on loan, should we not sign him instead?). Speaking to City fans, they say AJ is very inconsistent & won't make it, will he therefore not be a new Downing? Will the fans be patient whilst he develops consistency?"
2nd May 2012 23:15
"good points buckie, but they would certainly add to our squad strength! negativity is an emotion, and if these footballers are being mentally coached correctly it should not affect them, if anything it should energise them to perform! this is one of the reasons I question the set up at the club!"
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:28
"I do believe that adding a couple of players to teh squad at end of season is good Elm already added is a good buy, however there is a a few reserves that shoudl definately be given a shot next season. Sterling, Suso, Morgan, Coady,and Robinson... "
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:31
"With these additions our squad will be awesome especially if Lucas isfully fit again and have to say would quite like Aquilani back although i think it might be doubtful. "
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:34
"With these above players and hopefully Lucas back fully fit and maybe Aquilani (although doubtful) we have an awesome and good depth in squad. "
2nd May 2012 23:35
"firewire, good post,lets hope eh!"
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:36
"Players like are out of league for now we need to do shrewd businaess do well in League, cups and Europa next season then we can talk bout getting soem big guns in. "
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:39
"I for one though would not replace KD for anyone. I know some decisions have been questionable to say the least, but he is Liverpool at heart and we need that in our club. I am a Red for all my life and will be til the end and whatever happens i will show my full committment as im sure KD will. "
FirewireYNWA
2nd May 2012 23:40
"Soz for the typos my typing isnt the best hehe but im sure u get what im trying to say . YNWA forever. Matt"
2nd May 2012 23:45
"its ok firewire, I admire your support for KD, I for one have really started to run out of patience with KD, we all love the club and thats why we post here! I know he genuinely wants what's best, I just dont think he knows how to do it!"
buddha131313
3rd May 2012 0:08
"Buckie, we need a clinical goal striker and Defoe fits that bill. Spurs are set up to spread the goals and use Adebayor as a lone striker to create and score. They have Bale, Modric, Van de vaart, Lennon weighing in with goals. We are set up for a clinical striker, hence Torres profited. Suarez is more a Beardsley so a Defoe would be perfect"
3rd May 2012 0:17
"tobuddha 22.36, great squad! and your last post shows your impressive understanding of football, a complete pleasure conversing with you!"
buddha131313
3rd May 2012 0:19
"Hi Firewire, I also admire your staunch support for KD. I hope he justifies it on Saturday. Failing to win I feel will make the owners pull the curtains down on his illustrious tenure with LFC. It won't be enough that he is a hero in these parts as there are many who can claim this prestigious mantle - but were let go when their faces no longer fitted; Evans, Thompson, Souness to name a few "
buddha131313
3rd May 2012 0:25
"Thanks Lonewar4, and keep joining the forum as your views are both well thought out and insightful. I suspect you will be Lonewar26 soon, lol. I feel the squad I detailed would win the league and as you can see with little outlay and getting back Aqua and Cole, we would be back in business. "
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 1:24
"buddha, I see your point on how we are set up for Defoe, I suppose I would like us set up like Spurs or even better how we were under KK in late 80's. After 10 games a full back was Le top scorer(not just for LFC. All players should chip in with a goal return"
ozopeter
3rd May 2012 3:09
"There are side effects to all of us fans get when we lose. Some fans cant even comment. You wait when we win, there will be rejuvenation. "
Red Yank 1969
3rd May 2012 4:29
"someone needs to ask them if they have any special message or plans for fernando....shove the cup in la nina's face stevie...YNWA"
CHAMPION5
3rd May 2012 5:36
"KING KENNY PLEASE BRING THE FA CUP COME HOME TO ANFIELD...PLEASE...PLEASE !! MUCH HAVE WE TRAVELLED and MUCH HAVE WE SEEN, WE HAVE ABSORBED and INHALED LAUGHTER LINES and FORWARD LINES, DRAWN BATTLES LINES ACROSS TIMELINE THROUGH GOOD TIMES and BAD â?? ROME 1977 â?? LONDON 1978 â?? PARIS 1981 â?? ROME 1984 â?? ISTANBUL 2005â?¦ LIVERPOOL FC OVER THE LINE & FAR AWAY ."
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 5:58
"I (somehow)still have support and belive for Kenny, but i know if i will judge objectively,i would say that KK is absolutely have no idea how to manage this club properly. With all due respect to an old man, regardless of result in FA cup he needs to go upstairs. It's just now working. As for now i will support him and believe with my heart (but my mind says that won't change much...) YNWA"
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:26
"NO ONE should ever ask KK's love, loyalty and desire to do the best for this club! NO ONE should ask his dignity and decency EVER, as he is the one who should have been knighted long before that manc bast*rd, and not only for his achievements in football, but for his unbelievable support during Hillsborough tragedy... "
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:26
"Having said all that, do we want to have a LEGEND managing our club or really professional TOP MANAGER. I mean, if we want legend, why we won't make Ian Rush as a manager?? We need to think with brains and not with heart. I am all for KK being within club structure, but i deeply doubtful about his tactical and managerial skills this season. "
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:27
"And believe me i would be the happiest person in the world to eat my own words and be proven wrong, but so far (starting from the June 2011) i was right about everything and believe me i hate that i was right and wasn't proven worng about players, transfers, tactics, etc."
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:27
"I'm afraid of consequences of winning FA cup - i mean of course i would be as happy as hell, celebrating FA cup win, but deep in my mind i will know that KK is here for the next season, and thus we would probably witness same story as during this season. "
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:27
"We can win FA cup, but due to luck, or personal skills and technical ability of certain player such as Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Gerrard, Luis, Bellars, but not due to tactial knowledge and proper management. Afterall, it's just one game, one match and if we win it, it doesn't necessarly mean that suddenly KK has become TOP manager. "
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 6:27
"Anyway, i still support and old man and will strongly believe in him, that he can me and other adequate and reasonable supporters, that we were all wrong about him. YNWA "
EddieFelson
3rd May 2012 7:32
"Kenny is not the man for the next season. If we win FA Cup, new top manager should be named. Give Kenny another function...I am very afraid of next average buys. We need completely rebuilt midfield by quality players + system......Can Carroll score such goal as Cisse ??? Fantastic."
ajaira
3rd May 2012 7:53
"why KD is still in charge.Mr. Henry plz sack this guy.he is destroying your money and our team.sack him please "
ajaira
3rd May 2012 7:54
CJ777
3rd May 2012 9:25
"ajaira = "
lfckid78
3rd May 2012 9:33
"even if we win two cups it does not hide the fact that we have won5 home ames this season and are 15points 5 games above relegation. i need to pinch myself even reading my own comment, sorry but i had to vent!"
phchin
3rd May 2012 11:03
"Shax1986, thank you for speaking all that is really in my mind. Somebody may call you names or drive you away from the forum, say you are not true liverpool fans. But you are truly honorably a true liverpool fans who is clear minded and not afraid to tell the hard truth to the club you love."
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 13:39
"shax1986, KK has been a successful mangaer in the past & deserves a fair chance. You have to stick by a manager at some point through bad times. I wasn't keen on some of the signings, i.e. SD but he has impressed me with the talent he has, but made me sad that he doesn't want to use it. "
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 13:39
"Firewire, you suggest using the reserves. They're not good enough yet. it's like Amoo, Silva,Wilson lets give them a game yet they're stepping up from Le 1 or 2 to top prem team, huge jump & how long before fans get on their back?"
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 13:49
"Buckie, i hear you my friend. Believe me i always supported managers (even Roy), but fact is KK's results are even worse than Roy's and as someone has mentioned it's a lil bit hypocrite to ask supporters backing KK, when same atued wasn't aplied towars Roy."
Shax1986
3rd May 2012 13:52
"I can also say, that I don't support personalities (i.e. Kenny or say Gerrard), i support the LFC! and i will stick to those two as long as they are integral part of this great club. I hate pro-Kenny idiots as well as anti-Kenny idiots! In short: respect, but don't idolize! Support, but don't be blind! For some people it's really hard to see this thin line... YNWA"
FirewireYNWA
3rd May 2012 16:05
"I only suggest giving them some game time trials if u like properly , andonly certain ones Buckie. Sterling, Suso, Coady, Morgan are more than ready they just need match time in first team to strengthen up a bit and get soem experience."
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:16
"Do many people read the stories on this website or just go straight to the comments section to criticise? 2 days before a cup final and every comments section will start with comments that are partially related to the article but then turn to a 'Support your team, don't criticise' or 'don't be deluded, we have a right to criticisie'. "
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:17
"EVERYDAY this occurs which is why when Buddha asks 'where are the supporters when we lose? Well I just got sick of seeing the constant bickering and the same old debatimg everyday. Yes there is a lot of discontent, but that is coming from the same corrsepondents day in day out. "
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:18
"Me personally I get bored and concentrate my attentions elsewhere if when I get freetime online as it becomes tiresome and negative on here and I start to feel drained."
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:18
"I like the idea of interacting with fellow fans, looking at opinions from another persons perspective but equally I do miss the positivity and how stories in the past that where published on here would have responses from many all relating to the story. Fans would talk about experiences and memories, now though people use it as a way to show their discontent and on a daily basis. "
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:19
"I don't see myself as being in a particular camp because I want KD to stay. Why should I be? I have my own mind and am a supporter. My opinion is that this season hasn't been great in the league but it is too soon to be hasty and KD should have more time. "
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:20
"It annoys me how people dismiss domestic cup triumphs and their snobbery towards the European elite, it annoys me how their is a lack of patience, in the past many great managers had a few seasons before they actually won anything, yet Kenny does and their is a lynch mob. "
ani-road
3rd May 2012 16:21
"But my mind can change and I am not deluded because of who Kenny Dalglish is it is just my opinion at present. This is why I write a big essay, have my rant and then bugga off and perhaps come back when there is a bit more positivity and contributions related to the story(s)... Adios, may be back later! "
Morriseo
3rd May 2012 16:34
""For the benefit of the club" you quite obviously need a reality check, about 95% of the fan base wanted Dalglish, you wanted him, you got him, he's won one trophy with a team that is not even a year old, it takes time for a team to be rebuilt, especially a club the magnitude of Liverpool. A final note, if your are Liverpool Supporter, support them, that means win lose or draw."
phchin
3rd May 2012 16:44
"Is speaking positive really positive, Ani-road? Do we speak positive even when we witness wrong buys, wrong start ups, wrong tactics and wrong excuses? Speaking positive then would only be lies with positive or negative intention. The outcome for LFC anyhow, can only be negative and not positive."
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 17:49
"shax1986, I understand where you are coming from, I supported RH as I do KK, simply because they are the manager & NEED to be backed, I know it takes time to develop a top team. I don't idolise individuals I'm not a fan of SG. I think SG & Carra have done a great service to LFC but I don't think they were ever the right type of players to win us the prem"
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 18:10
"fireware, "are more than ready", no they're not, that's what I'm getting at. They're not dominating reserve league, they got battered in the next gen, none of them have played any Le footie at any level(which is tougher than reserves)& those that do go out only play lower le footie & struggle to get in that team 1st team. "
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 18:10
"Look at Flanno, came in last season, did well, this season he's had a few mistakes & fans are saying he should never play for LFC again. Everyone wants Sterling, what happens after 10 games & he hasn't delivered anything? Are fans going to say that he shouldn't play for LFC again because he's not good enough. "
Buckie LFC Supporter
3rd May 2012 18:10
"I understand what you are saying but I think, AC,Hendo,Coates, Spearo,Jonjo, Kelly, Flanno & JR are enough youth to be getting on with"
kennymrm
3rd May 2012 19:05
"well said siiii, buddha and company are the same 5 or so ging off the team week in out, I would remind all the kids, under numerous managers we have not won the league in 20 years since kenny, so show respect and give the man time"
ssmithy11
4th May 2012 10:43
"I think we need to remember how untrustworthy our previous owners were and the misconduct that went on. We are still getting over that! It shook the club badly and we were lucky not to end up like Rangers or worse. We do need to be patient. I trust no one more than KK."