Comments

WHAT OF FIRST TIMER AFRICAN FANS WHO WISH TO TRAVEL AND WATCH THE MATCH ALL THE WAY FROM AFRICA.
babyboykizzy911
26th Oct 2011 14:03
jaygraham84
26th Oct 2011 15:20
"59 quid?? Outrageous. Chelsea are a disgrace"
LFCInstanbul
26th Oct 2011 15:40
"Everyone knows that the away ticket selling system is corrupt. There are some people turning up at selling windows with a bag full of fan cards. No doubt there are groups of people buying tickets to update the fan cards and then sell the tickets on. Something needs to be introduced to prove person buying away tickets are the ones who attend!!"
t0m11
26th Oct 2011 17:00
"59 pound? is it worth singing standing in the cold and singing my head off. hell yeah.! ynwa"
STIMPY5324
26th Oct 2011 18:42
"Well, for me last vist was well worth the £59 just to see their faces :)I even picked up at least £27 that the chelskey fans threw at us ;) Walk on, and over"
Anneallred
26th Oct 2011 19:12
"Babyboykizzy91. Hey I live about 20 mins from afnfield and can never get an away ticket. Due to restrictions. That's the way it is. I would pay the price but do not meet the conditions. So I go to anfield to watch the home games only. That's the price we pay for being a bif club with a huge fan base. Other clubs make fun of us but they would love our fan base!!"
IRISHRED93
26th Oct 2011 23:48
"sadly i can only make it to swansea game. i want GOALS GOALS GOALS!!!"
rob2stotty
27th Oct 2011 0:19
"£59. Wow, says alot about Chelsea."
torressux
27th Oct 2011 14:29
"babyboykizzy91 its done by loyalty as it should be away games are impossible to get hold of try a home game instead. its done to stop people just getting tickets for the big games true fans need to go to any game they can get."
fy7reds
27th Oct 2011 14:45
"Could have been worse, £82 in the West Upper."
LiverpoolTickets
14th Feb 2012 4:39
"I watched a Liverpool match last time for £125.That match was real fun.<a href=".onlineticketexpress.com/liverpool_tickets/">Liverpool Tickets</a> "
LiverpoolTickets