1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and on the prizes for the winner form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to all UK residents aged 18 years of age except employees of Warrior Sports Ltd, Liverpool Football Club Ltd, their families or any connected agencies.
3. To enter the Promotion, pre-order the Liverpool Football Club 2013/14 Away Shirt from the Official Liverpool FC Online Store (store.liverpoolfc.com).
4. There will be one winner and the prize will consist of:
- First Prize - Two hospitality tickets to one home games of your choice for the 2013/14 Premier League Season.
- Second Prize - Two tickets to one home games of your choice for the 2013/14 Premier League Season.
5. The prizes excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, personal expenses, additional car equipment and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
6. The prizes are as stated and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. The winner will be notified by post, telephone and/or email within 7 days of the draw being made and has 72 hours to collect their prize. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the method.
8. The winner may be required to participate in promotional activity.
9. By submitting their application the winner agrees to the use of their name, image and any post-winning comments in any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) relating to any other post-winning publicity.
10. The closing date is 11:59pm on Wednesday 3rd July 2013.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. This Promotion shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
17. Entrants details will be retained for market research purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
18. The Promoter is The Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Ground, 20 Chapel Street, Liverpool, L3 9AG.