Please click here to download the latest version of Flash Player to view the match centre.
This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
AC Milan insist they have not received an offer from Liverpool for their striker Mario Balotelli.
Balotelli played almost three seasons at Manchester City before being sold to Milan for £17m in January 2013.
The Anfield club are chasing a replacement for Luis Suarez following his move to Barcelona, but Milan chiefs are adamant no bid has come in from Merseyside for the Italian striker.
"At this time we have not received any offer from Liverpool for Balotelli," AC Milan club administrator Adriano Galliani said to Gazzetta dello Sport.
"Hence, there is no negotiation. We will see as the transfer market ends on September 1."
He scored 14 goals in 30 league appearances for Milan last season but the Rossoneri finished a disappointing eighth and will not play in Europe this term.
The 24-year-old, who is under contract with the Italian outfit until June 2017, has been linked with a move away from the San Siro this summer.
Milan president Silvio Berlusconi said previously he came close to selling Balotelli to an unnamed English club before the World Cup.
Balotelli scored one goal in three appearances for Italy in the tournament in Brazil.
Source: Daily Mail
, mario balotelli
Submit your views in the box below. Alternatively, you can debate these issues with fellow fans on our Message Boards or blog about them on The Kop
The views expressed here are not those of Liverpool Football Club (read more)