This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
Liverpool target Pedro has stated he will look at his situation at Barcelona at the end of the season and then make a decision.
The Spaniard has had limited opportunities for the Catalan giants this season and had indicated last month that he may consider a move in the new year if things did not improve.
That appears to have been put on the back burner now and the 26-year-old, whose contract at the Nou Camp runs until 2016, says he will instead re-evaluate his position in the summer.
Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is not the only interested party and Arsenal chief Arsene Wenger is also linked with a move, although neither would be interested in the buy-out clause in his current deal, a massive £125m.
"I am happy with Barcelona, but things have to be evaluated every season," he said.
"My goal is to try and stay at this club where I feel very valued and loved.
"When you play less you do not feel less important, but it is true that you notice playing fewer minutes and it is different.
"But I must fight for my only goal, which is to continue with Barca."
Pedro certainly impressed for his current club on Sunday, scoring a nine-minute hat-trick in the 5-2 win at Getafe.