The makers of Lucozade Sport are offering all Liverpool fans the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime prize with an incredible competition.
Lucozade Sport is the official sports drink of Liverpool Football Club. It is used by the players in both training and on matchday, helping to fuel them better than water.
Now Lucozade Sport is offering the chance for three lucky winners to go behind the scenes at Melwood and watch training as the players prepare for the Barclays Premier League fixture against West Ham.
What's more, they will also win VIP tickets to watch the game at Anfield on Sunday, April 7 to see just how that preparation translates into a Premier League performance. The tickets include a champagne reception, three-course lunch and complimentary drinks.
For your chance to win, simply watch the Lucozade Sport advert here and answer the following question:
When performing at the limits of your ability, you need to replace the electrolytes that you lose through...?
Terms and conditions apply. Winners will be contacted by telephone on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
Lucozade Sport: Hydrates and fuels you better than water.
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of the Promoter, Liverpool FC or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There shall be three winners who will each receive two invitations to watch first team training at Melwood and two VIP tickets to the fixture between Liverpool FC v. West Ham United. The 'watch training' session at Melwood will take place the week commencing 1 April 2013, however is subject to clearance from Liverpool FC. The VIP tickets package is on offer only for the West Ham United match on Sunday 7 April 2013 and includes match tickets to the game, drinks reception, 3 course lunch and complimentary house and soft drinks.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
5. The closing date for entries is 15:00 on Thursday 28 March 2013. Each correct entry will be entered into a draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be contacted by telephone. The winner will have 3 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize and the Promoter may, in its discretion, choose to award the prize to an alternative winner.
6. Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Rights of entry to sporting events are reserved to venue owners.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
8. All applicable taxes, insurance, transfers, travel, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc.) are the sole responsibility of each participant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
10. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
14. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
15. Winners' names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to 'Results - Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT.
16. Each entrant assumes all risks inherent to prize acceptance and sporting activity. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury, death or other circumstances suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
18. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
20. This competition shall be governed by English law.
20. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited, 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS.