It's the 220th Merseyside derby this Sunday and to celebrate, LFC's official partners Park Inn by Radisson are giving away two pairs of tickets to the game.
Entering the competition is easy - you just need to read the latest news from the hotel chain below and then answer the simple question.
Park Inn by Radisson is excited to announce a new addition to the group, Park Inn Glasgow city centre.
Located in the historic grade two listed Pearl Assurance building on the corner of West George Street and Renfield Street, the contemporary new hotel boasts a strong design element with features including a convenient self-check-in area, restaurant, bar, meeting rooms, on-site gym and an internet kiosk.
The opening marks the 24th hotel for the Park Inn by Radisson brand in the UK and Ireland.
The 91 guest bedrooms at the new Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow city centre are spacious and well-proportioned with high ceilings, neutral decor, large en-suites, free high speed Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. All rooms in the hotel have also been fitted with sound-proofed windows allowing guests to enjoy the buzz of being in the heart of the city centre and still get a great night's sleep.
So, for your chance to win those Everton tickets, please answer this question: How many Park Inn hotels are there in the UK and Ireland?
All Park Inn by Radisson hotels are proud to offer top quality, 'Yes I Can!' hospitality, comfortable, affordable rooms and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. With a wide selection of properties across the UK and Ireland, we're sure you can find a great hotel for a trip away soon. Check out our offers today by visiting www.parkinn.co.uk.
Competition terms and conditions
1. To be entered into this prize draw, each participant must send their answers to email@example.com.
2. The prize is two (2) general admission match tickets to see Liverpool FC v Everton FC, on Sunday, May 5 at Anfield.
3. To qualify for the competition, you must enter by 3pm on Friday, May 3.
4. The winner will be selected randomly.
5. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
6. The winner will be contacted by email on May 3.
7. This prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Collection details will be communicated to winners on acceptance of the prize.
9. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
10. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with the acceptance of the prize such as, but not limited to, any travel or accommodation costs.
11. By entering this competition, each participant acknowledges and agrees that the promoter may also use the personal details provided by participants to contact participants about its products and services.
12. UK residents only need apply.
13. Entrance to the stadium is subject to the rules and regulations of the Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited
Promoter: Park Inn Hotels, Radisson Blu Manchester Airport, Chicago Avenue, M90 3RA