How would you like to watch one of the Premier League's most celebrated fixtures in style when Liverpool take on Manchester United at Anfield on Sunday, September 23?
To celebrate the return of European football to the Kop this season and a legend returning to Anfield in Sami Hyypia for the friendly with Bayer Leverkusen, we are giving away two hospitality packages in the Boot Room including post-match for the clash with Manchester United or a fantastic new signed LFC home shirt.
We have two sets of each prize to give away, and to be in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize all you have to do is purchase a ticket for either our upcoming Europa League Qualifier against FC Gomel or our prestige friendly against Sami Hyppia's Bayer Leverkusen.
You can also call the ticket office on 0843 170 5555 or visit in person.
Terms and Conditions
1. You will automatically be entered into this competition should you purchase tickets for either the game against FC Gomel or Bayer Leverkusen and have the purchase recorded against your customer record.
2. The competition closes at 9pm on Sunday, August 12.
3. All Supporters who purchased tickets for either game before the publication of this competition will be automatically entered into the draw.
4. The promotion is not open to employees of LFC, their families and any connected agencies.
5. The prize is non transferable and must be used by the winning supporter.
6. Winners may be required to participate in promotional photography activity.
7. Entries are limited to one per person.
8. The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by post, telephone and/or email within seven days of the draw being made and has 72 hours to collect their prize.
9. Entrants must be over 21 years of age on or before August 12 2012.
10. Participant's details will be retained for market research purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
11. No purchase necessary. Please send your name and address to Ticket Office, 20 Chapel Street, Liverpool, L3 9AG.