As part of our celebrations for @LFC passing the one million followers mark we're looking for a new Twitter background - and your designs could win you a signed shirt.
It's up to you what form this might take but we're looking to celebrate the one-million strong community of Reds on Twitter and the ability it gives us and them to share LFC.
Our main match sponsor Standard Chartered is providing a signed shirt as a prize for the best entry which will also be featured as our Twitter background.
To enter, attach your background image to a tweet including hashtag #LFCTwitter.
Entries can also be emailed to email@example.com - please include #LFCTwitter competition in the email subject line.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. In order to enter the competition you must submit your entry as directed above either by tweet including #LFCTwitter or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The closing date for entries is Friday, July 6, 2012 (12.00 BST).
4. The entry selected by LFC after the closing date will win a signed LFC shirt. Please note the shirt may not be available immediately.
5. The winner will be notified by Twitter or email after the selection has taken place. The winner will have until July 13, 2012 to claim their prize. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. A single entry per individual is allowed. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, destroyed, incomplete or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these terms and conditions to give the entrant their permission to enter the competition.
11. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their entry and comments relating to the prize for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes, in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
14. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries or Warrior Sports are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these terms and conditions.
16. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.