Steven Gerrard clocked up his 600th Liverpool appearance on Sunday - and to celebrate, we're giving away 10 copies of his new book, 'My Liverpool Story'.
Available in hardback and e-book form, My Liverpool Story is a stunning photographic celebration of Gerrard's Anfield career, complete with more than 150 colour photographs and intriguing commentary from the captain.
All you to have to do to be in with a chance of winning a copy is Tweet the reason you love Steven Gerrard and include the hashtag #sg600.
The Liverpoolfc.com editorial team will then select 10 Tweets at random to win a brand new, hardback copy of 'My Liverpool Story'.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. In order to enter the prize draw you must include #sg600 in your Tweet.
3. The closing date for entries is 9 November, 2012 at 9am GMT.
4. The 10 entires selected at random after the closing date will win a copy of 'My Liverpool Story'.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by Twitter @reply after the random draw has taken place. The winner(s) will have until November 12 to claim their prize. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. A single entry per individual is allowed. Each entry will be automatically entered into the draw. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, destroyed, incomplete or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
11. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes, in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
14. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.