Liverpoolfc.com will then select a winner at random, with the lucky Tweeter claiming the autographed 2012-13 home jersey.
Fans can pre-order the new LFC home kit now from either the Liverpool FC online store or in any official club shop - and get more than just the kit. Pre-order the new home kit before Wednesday, May 29 and you'll receive a free and exclusive Liverpool t-shirt (while stocks last) and have the chance to win a trip to see the Reds in action in Australia this summer.
One lucky customer will be chosen at random to win a seven-night trip for two to watch Liverpool play in Melbourne, Australia, courtesy of Warrior Sports.
The amazing prize includes two return flights from London Heathrow to Melbourne, seven nights' accommodation in Melbourne, two tickets to the pre-season fixture versus Melbourne Victory, plus $500 worth of Aussie currency to spend while you're over there.
Terms and conditions of Twitter competition
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. In order to enter the prize draw you must 're-tweet' the official pre-order Tweet from the @LFC account, which can be found by clicking here>>
3. The closing date for entries is 3 May, 2013 at 5pm BST.
4. The one entry selected at random before the closing date will win a copy of a signed Liverpool FC 2012-13 home jersey.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by Twitter @reply after the random draw has taken place. The winner(s) will have until May 7 at 9am BST to claim their prize. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Each entry will be automatically entered into the draw. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, destroyed, incomplete or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
11. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes, in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
14. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.