Liverpool have completed the signing of highly-rated Uruguay international Sebastian Coates - but what do you know about our new defender?
Liverpoolfc.tv brings you up to speed with 10 interesting facts.
1. Coates is nicknamed 'Luganito' by Uruguay fans because he's seen as the natural successor to the captain of the national team, Diego Lugano. Indeed, Lugano has previously said himself that he expects Coates to go on to skipper the national team.
2. Coates's signing now means Liverpool have two Copa America winners in their squad - Luis Suarez, crowned player of the tournament, and Sebastian Coates, young player of the tournament.
3. Standing at a towering 6ft and 6 inches, Sebastian comes close to being the Reds' tallest ever player - dwarfed only by Peter Crouch.
4. Coates shares his birthday with another giant ex-Red, Sami Hyypia. The duo were both born on October 7, a date that is also special for Simon Cowell and Alesha Dixon.
5. The 20-year-old has actually scored against a Liverpool side before - Liverpool Fútbol Club - who Coates faced whilst playing for Nacional.
6. In an interview with Ovacion, Coates revealed that it was talks with his fellow countryman Luis Suarez that helped persuade him to choose Liverpool. Coates said: "We chatted for quite a while, he told me it was a club with great history and tradition. He's doing well there and it's important to me because another Uruguayan will be there".
7. The Uruguayan shouldn't have too much trouble learning English. Sebastian's father, Peter, is an Englishman himself and the player has admitted previously to taking a couple of lessons off him.
8. Coates made his debut for Nacional against Bella Vista at the age of 17 and was afterwards voted man of the match by journalists from Spanish newspaper El Pais.
9. Since then the defender has started every single game for Nacional, withstanding suspension and national duty.
10. Coates is currently the only player in the current Uruguay squad who's never lost a game whilst playing for the national team.