Please click here to download the latest version of Flash Player to view the match centre.
Raheem Sterling became Liverpool's youngest ever international debutant when he wore the England No.7 shirt against Sweden on Wednesday night.
Following the feat, here's a list - compiled by club stattos Ged Rea and Dave Ball - of the top five youngest players to make their full international debuts while with the Reds.Players capped before joining Liverpool do not count.
1. Raheem Sterling. England, 2012. Aged 17 years and 342 days.
2. Michael Owen. England, 1998. Aged 18 years and 59 days.
3. Ian Rush. Wales, 1980. Aged 18 years and 214 days.
4. Danny Wilson. Scotland, 2010. Aged 18 years and 324 days.
5. Nicky Rizzo. Australia, 1998. Aged 18 years and 365 days.
Please take 30 seconds to sign an e-petition and help a dying mother gain justice for her son after 23 years>>
Author: @Shunter77 Tagged:
, raheem sterling
Submit your views in the box below. Alternatively, you can debate these issues with fellow fans on our Message Boards or blog about them on The Kop
The views expressed here are not those of Liverpool Football Club (read more)