Please click here to download the latest version of Flash Player to view the match centre.
Anne Williams, who lost her 15-year-old son Kevin at Hillsborough, is appealing for the support of thousands more people in her campaign to fight for a new inquest.
Anne has already collected more than 19,000 signatures on a government e-petition calling for an accidental death verdict to be overturned.
Mrs Williams claims Kevin was still alive at 4pm and did not die from traumatic asphyxia. Original inquests into the disaster ruled all the victims were dead by 3.15pm.
Her calls to the Attorney General have so far been rejected on three separate occasions.
"I want a fresh inquest for Kevin and I want it to run up until 4pm when he died," she said.
"Kevin was not brain dead at 3.15pm as they said he was and we can prove that he did not die of trauma asphyxia. He had different injuries.
"Witness statements have been suppressed so the jury did not know what actually happened to Kevin.
"Kevin was saveable, but they cordoned off the care on the day. Kevin was pulled out at 3.28pm and he was alive then.
"There was an off-duty police officer who found a pulse at 3.37pm and he tried to flag an ambulance down.
"I want the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin's case back to the divisional court recommending a new inquest into the death of my son."
Anne needs 100,000 e-petition signatures by January 19 this year so that the issue can be debated in parliament.
Click here to sign the petition now>>
Please note you must ensure you activate your registration via email after signing the petition. If you haven't got an email in your inbox, please check your Spam / Junk email folder. The petition is only open to UK residents AND British Citizens.
Author: Liverpool FC Tagged: