No Liverpool supporter needs an excuse to reminisce about the events of Istanbul 2005 but do so on Twitter this week and you could win a pair of tickets to the premiere of a new film centred on that night at the Ataturk Stadium.
The Reds produced the greatest comeback in European Cup final history on May 25 of that year, battling from three goals behind at half-time to ultimately overcome AC Milan after a dramatic penalty shootout.
As Brendan Rodgers' current team prepare for a return to the Champions League this month, 'One Night in Istanbul' tells the story of that incredible occasion with a twist, charting the tale of two down-on-their-luck taxi drivers.
Based on Nicky Allt's smash-hit play, the hilarious movie - perfect for all Kopites - will be released exclusively in ODEON cinemas from Thursday September 11, with exclusive previews on September 10.
Ahead of the film's launch, fans in the United Kingdom have a special opportunity to scoop two passes for the 'One Night in Istanbul' premiere in Liverpool, while those from the rest of the world could win a shirt signed by an Anfield legend.
Entering the prize draw is simple - to be eligible for the draw, simply ensure that you follow the @LFC Twitter account and then share your personal memories of Istanbul, either using text or images, with a tweet that includes the hashtag #OneNightInIstanbul.
The closing date for submissions is 12pm BST on Friday September 5, limited to one entry per valid Twitter account per person. Winners will subsequently be notified via direct message once the random draw has taken place.
Tickets to see the film can be pre-ordered now at any of the following ODEON cinemas: Liverpool One; Liverpool Switch Island; Warrington; Bromborough; Wrexham; Broadway Plaza, Birmingham; Glasgow Quay; Red Dragon Centre, Cardiff; Panton Street, London; Victoria Square, Belfast; Point Village, Dublin. Click here to book in the UK and here to book in Ireland.
Stay logged on to Liverpoolfc.com during the coming weeks for further exclusive news about the film that no Liverpool supporter will want to miss, and keep up to date on Twitter by following @ONIIMovie and #OneNightInIstanbul.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must follow @LFC and share your memories of the Champions League final night in 2005 on Twitter using the hashtag #OneNightInIstanbul
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. Three winners, selected at random after the closing date of September 5 at 12pm UK time, will win:
a. Winner 1 - A pair of tickets to attend the official premiere of One Night in Istanbul, followed by post-premiere party, on September 10, 2014 in Liverpool, UK (UK entries only)
b. Winner 2 - A pair of tickets to attend the official premiere of One Night in Istanbul, followed by post-premiere party, on September 10, 2014 in Liverpool, UK (UK entries only)
c. Winner 3 - A legend signed shirt (international entries - excludes UK)
7. Entries are valid from Tuesday 2 September, 2014 at 5pm until Friday September 5, 2014 at 12pm UK time. This competition is limited to one entry per person (i.e. one entry per valid Twitter account).
8. Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message after the random draw has taken place.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. The Promoter may use the winners' name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.