The club's official charity, the Liverpool FC Foundation, has launched an online auction featuring signed shirts from March's Liverpool All-Star charity match.
The Liverpool All-Star auction will feature more than 50 exclusive items such as signed match shirts by the star players including Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry and Xabi Alonso, as well as a signed Luis Suarez Barcelona shirt, a Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid shirt and a Pepe Reina signed Bayern Munich shirt, to name but a few.
The auction will be live until midnight on Wednesday May 6 and supporters can bid to win the items via eBay here. All proceeds generated from the auction will be donated to the Liverpool FC Foundation.
The funds will be added to the money raised from the Liverpool All-Star charity match held at Anfield last month, which will help support charitable projects across the city delivered by the foundation and partner charities including Alder Hey Children's Hospital.
A global raffle was also launched by the Foundation last week, which gives fans the opportunity to win a money-can't-buy bundle of prizes including:
- 2 x VIP tickets to the 2015 Players' Awards, to be held at the Liverpool Echo Arena on the evening of Tuesday May 19, 2015 where you will meet players, legends and other celebrities (VIP tickets include access to the pre-awards drinks and food and drink on your table).
- Presenting the award for Performance of the Year at the 2015 Players' Awards to one of the club's first-team players.
- Access to the exclusive after-show party.
- 2 x general admission tickets to the last home game of the season against Crystal Palace on May 16, 2015.
Also included in the prize is travel from anywhere in the world and five nights bed and breakfast accommodation at a luxury Liverpool city centre hotel. Please note that you must be aged 13* or over to attend the 2015 Players' Awards.
* Anyone between the ages of 13 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Raffle tickets are priced from just £5 and are available in a series of options, to view the different choices on offer please visit http://www.charitystars.com/lfc.
100 per cent of proceeds generated from the Global Raffle will also be donated to the Liverpool All-Stars Charity Match fund.
To enter the global raffle, please visit http://www.charitystars.com/lfc before 5pm GMT May 6, 2015. One lucky winner will be drawn at random and contacted on May 7, 2015. For full competition T&Cs please click http://www.charitystars.com/lfc.
Andrea Cooper, head of Liverpool FC Foundation, said: "The Liverpool All-Star charity match was a truly momentous occasion and a day which we will remember for a long time to come.
"This fantastic auction and global raffle will give fans a final opportunity to support and contribute towards the Liverpool All-Star fund, which will benefit some fantastic charitable projects across the city."