- Anfield regeneration work continues - housing demolition means changes to some pedestrian routes in and around Anfield Stadium
- No pedestrian access is permitted on Rockfield Road, Back Rockfield Road or Lothair Road
- Access via car, bus and taxi will not be affected and will remain as per last season
- Routine road closures prior to kick-off remain as per last season
- Changes to take place starting from Sunday, August 10, 2014, Liverpool FC Vs Borussia Dortmund.
Fans making their way to Anfield can expect to see some significant changes around Anfield stadium as part of the regeneration plan for the area.
The current work and erection of construction hoardings adjacent to the Stadium means that pedestrian access via Rockfield Road, Back Rockfield Road and Lothair Road will no longer be accessible by foot or vehicle. Fans will be rerouted via Anfield Road and Walton Breck Road.
While work is ongoing LFC would like to ask fans for their support by keeping to the designated pedestrian access roads and allow extra time to get to the stadium.
New signage will be positioned around the stadium to direct fans and additional stewards and police officers will be present on matchdays to help reroute pedestrians and vehicles to minimise disruption.
The routine road closures, Walton Breck Road (10 minutes prior to kick-off) Anfield Road (45 minutes prior to kick-off) will remain in place and it is advised that residents with parking permits should continue to clearly display them in their vehicles to allow direct access during matchdays.
Those residents without parking permits travelling to and from their homes on a matchday by taxi are advised to carry some ID which displays their name and address details to show to the matchday stewards, ensuring access is permitted.
There will be no changes to car parking access and facilities, taxi drop off points or key bus services including Merseytravel's Soccer Bus and 917 services.
The club is encouraging all fans to plan their route to the stadium in advance of fixtures at Anfield to allow extra time for their journey. All fans are advised to be at the stadium 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
Map and key information on the changes can be found by clicking here.
For travel information please click here.