How would you like your son or daughter to be coached the 'Liverpool Way' when the Reds visit Charlotte this summer?
Liverpool will return to the United States in July and August after a record-breaking Barclays Premier League season - but this time it won't just be the playing squad crossing the Atlantic.
The club will be bringing over its expert youth development coaches to put on a special LFC Soccer Schools programme in the Charlotte area for children aged between five and 16.
And we're giving one lucky parent the chance to win a place on the course for one of their kids.
The five-day course will run between July 28 and August 1 and will feature coaching philosophies and practices taken directly from the Reds' world famous Academy in Liverpool.
With all activity overseen by LFC coaches, the programme will provide participants with the best possible environment to develop key techniques and tactics and offer an insight into how the club's young players are moulded.
Age-specific sessions are designed to cover important aspects of the game, including 'passing excellence', a 'striker's masterclass', 'running with the ball to exploit space' and 'creativity and imagination in a one-on-one'.
In addition, players will tackle exclusive Academy skills challenges, compete in a mini-tournament, meet a Liverpool legend, receive individual feedback, plus take home a training ball, bag, medal and signed certificate.
To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning your son or daughter a place on the five-day programme (the winner will be assigned to a morning or afternoon course on July 28 to August 1 depending on their age), simply follow @LFCUSA on Twitter and retweet the below Tweet before Monday, June 9.
Remember, to enter you must be following @LFCUSA on Twitter and have retweeted the above Tweet.
If you want to be absolutely sure of your child or children being able to participate at the LFC Soccer Schools programme in Charlotte, parents can book a slot today - places are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Follow the link for more details: www.liverpoolfc.com/usa-soccerschool.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
- The prize on offer is eligible to boys and girls aged between five and 16 only. Parents/guardians may enter the competition on behalf of their child.
- Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- In order to be entered into the draw, you must follow the @LFCUSA Twitter feed and RT the required tweet.
- A single entry per individual per day is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Entries must be received by 18:00 BST on June 9, 2014 in order to be counted.
- 1 winner, chosen at random following the 18:00 BST June 9, 2014 cut-off, will win the prize.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter after the random draw has taken place.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- No travel costs will be covered in conjunction with the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
- Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
- Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.