Garuda Indonesia, the official airline of Liverpool FC, are giving three lucky UK-based supporters a chance to a win a pair of tickets for Sunday's crunch Barclays Premier League clash with Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield.
To be in with a chance of picking up a pair of tickets for another massive match in the title race for Brendan Rodgers' side, just answer this simple question...
Watch the YouTube clip below and tell us the following answer: Which LFC player signs a passenger's base cap on a Garuda flight in the Garuda Indonesia TVC?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Three (3) winners, selected at random from all correct entries after the closing date, will win two (2) general admission tickets to the Liverpool FC v Tottenham Hotspur match on Sunday, March 30, 2014.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
4. The closing date for entries is 12 noon GMT on Wednesday, March 26, 2014.
5. In order to enter the draw, you must correctly complete the multiple choice question correctly before the closing date.
6. A single entry per individual is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
7. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if U18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
8. The winner will be notified by email after the random draw has taken place.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. The date and time of the match is subject to change.
12. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these terms and conditions.
16. Garuda Indonesia's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrance to the Stadium is subject to the rules and regulations of Liverpool Football Club.
18. The Promoter of this competition is Garuda Indonesia.